March 28, 2024, 11:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455692 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: November 03, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »

Blink - where did you get your photo of Todd Black?  Can you post it and either tell us or give a link to where you got it? 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: November 03, 2008, 07:31:05 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Didn't Todd Black have a questionable past record?

Some Monkeys believe that Todd Black and Gil Cabot are the same person.

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

http://www.gilcabot.com/

This newborn monkey does. Does that make me a chimp? SO much to learn!

Does he look like the guy pictured here?

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html

Lisa

He looked better at 15 then he does on http://www.gilcabot.com/  LMAO

-------------------------
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: November 03, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys!      Long time no see.
I followed the threads when Yuri posted at WS and he never discussed the
Anthony case. Not even once!
It was all light conversation about his broken leg and life in general.
Just thought you'd like to know.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: November 03, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

Since I have given up my three cup a day addiction to Tim Horton's coffee  ... I have only been drinking green tea and water.  It takes a while longer to clear the cob webs in the morning but ...

Janet
________

Don't Drink the Diet Coke
Feeling depressed or fatigued? Maybe you should check out the ingredients in that bottle in your hand.
by John McManamy

http://www.mcmanweb.com/diet_coke.html

+++++++++

Janet - For many years I was a Pepsi (not diet) nut.  I can't tell you how much of that stuff I consumed.  A friend gave me an article that described the effects of Pepsi and Coke when various objects are soaked in them.  It was absolutely frightening and included information like dissolving human bones and teeth in a laboratory experiment.  Anyway, about six months ago I gave up my Pepsi.  I miss it because I just loved it, but hopefully I'll be healthier.  I haven't noticed any difference.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: November 03, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »

Blink - where did you get your photo of Todd Black?  Can you post it and either tell us or give a link to where you got it? 

I think that was AnotherMonkey
Based on pictures you can find from that website, and from a search on Todd Black, I don't think they are one and the same.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3898.msg524575#msg524575

---------------------
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: November 03, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »

Some Monkeys believe that Todd Black and Gil Cabot are the same person.

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

http://www.gilcabot.com/

Based on pictures you can find from that website, and from a search on Todd Black, I don't think they are one and the same.

You have a picture of Todd Black from a search?  Can you post it please?

--------------

There are some "Todd Black" photos that I came across just googling his name.. possibly not him, though.  Nobody seems to know who he is or where he came from.

This was interesting, though. A reporter from WFTV questioning him on his slip-up on CNN
http://www.wftv.com/video/17729306/index.html

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1386 on: November 03, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

Not sure who this Cabot guy is, he happened a few years prior to my earth appearance, however I think if I were him, and this idiot Black were not in fact me, I would have my people send out a presser, or atleast call NG.

IMO - I reserve all rights to be wrong!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: November 03, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

I don't understand why it would have been NeJame.  I could understand if Baez complained, but NeJame represents Cindy and George and has stated that he does not talk with Casey. 
------

next nugget

NeJame does work for Casey.....in a backwards kind of way.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: November 03, 2008, 07:41:40 PM »

Have you all read this?

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1691

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1389 on: November 03, 2008, 07:43:10 PM »

IIRCC  Didn't Rob post a survelance pic of the Todd?  Oh Rob still 45 mins till kick off where are you??

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: November 03, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

I don't understand why it would have been NeJame.  I could understand if Baez complained, but NeJame represents Cindy and George and has stated that he does not talk with Casey. 
------

next nugget

Got it too!

Teehee. Thanks!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: November 03, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »

Either George Anthony lied about Casey and Caylee leaving home around 1:00 PM on June 16th or ... Casey was pretending to go to work ... drove a short distance and ... then returned home after her father left for work.

What time did George leave for work on June 16th?  According to his own words he left home for work on August 24th at around 2:30 PM.

Janet

++++++

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

<snipped>

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

<snipped>

Key Date Investigated

Pipitone sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether Caylee died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called Lazzaro from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

+++++++

JUNE 16TH

12:55 p.m. - Tony text KC (home)
1:00 pm - Tony called (13 min) (home)
1:26 pm - called Jesse (no ans) (home)
1:27 - Jesse text KC (home)
1:44 - called Amy (36 min) (home)
2:52 - Jesse called (11 min) home
3:04 - called George's cell (no ans) (home)
3:35 - called Tony - (no ans) (home)
4:10 - called Cindy's wk (home)
4:11 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell (home)
4:13 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell (home)
4:14 - called Cindy's work (home)
4:18 - Text Tony (Orlando Hospital)
4:19 - Tony text (Orlando Hospital)
4:19 - called Jesse (Orlando Hospital)
4:21 - called Jesse (1 min) (Orlando Hospital)
4:25 - called Cindy's cell (no ans) (Old Cheney Hwy)
4:53 - Text ? (Old Cheney Hwy)
5:57 pm - Text (Tony)
6:31 - called Cindy's cell (Tony)
6:32 - called Cindy's cell (Tony)
7:06 - called home (1 min) (Tony)
7:20 - called Amy (no ans) (Tony)
7:21 - called Amy (30 sec) (Tony)
8:03 - Hawkins called (no ans) (no area shown)
9:04 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - (TES Searched)
10:45 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - (TES Searched)
11:17 - Amy called (no ans) (Colonial Drive & Forsyth)

Credit: KCJackie

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

JUNE 24TH

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GEORGE ANTHONY:  That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1392 on: November 03, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »

Yep.  But we have to remember that she is a grieving grandmother. (sarcasm)

LIsa

From my life experience I had two "grandmothers" one was just as I think the large majority "here" are, sweet, warm, giving, thoughtful & loved us, all of us, just the way we were: sometimes loud, happy, sad, neat, messy, hungry, full, etc.  The other "one" would have been kinder to a lap dog,which is what I think Caylee was treated as or it would have been known that there was no nanny & no job & that her damn mother was stuffing her into the trunk when she wasn't convenient.

So no, I do not believe that all "grandmothers" are equal.  Actions tell the true tale.  I am sorry that SandyL had such a sad loss in her experience & know that she is the good in everything she does but feel differently about CA.  Of course, I know you know that.

Sadly, they are not.  I have seen nothing from Cindy Anthony, in the here and now, that shows she still loves Caylee.  My grandmother was inconsolable after my brother died (she helped raise him when he was young).  She would have given everything she had to have him back and alive.  There was no grandstanding and attention-whoring.  My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered a loss, but I can't feel sympathy for the Anthony's.  Along with their obfuscation and lying they continue to victimize Caylee by not wanting her body to found.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: November 03, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »

5 MINUTES TO NANCY GRACE
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: November 03, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Didn't Todd Black have a questionable past record?

Todd Black aka Gil Cabot aka Jerome Bradley is a former felon and convict, and he tried to extort money from an LA news anchorwoman named Jann Carl.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: November 03, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »

5 MINUTES TO NANCY GRACE

Thanks for the reminder!

Gonna run upstairs to watch!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: November 03, 2008, 07:59:07 PM »

Since I have given up my three cup a day addiction to Tim Horton's coffee  ... I have only been drinking green tea and water.  It takes a while longer to clear the cob webs in the morning but ...

Janet
________

Feeling depressed or fatigued? Maybe you should check out the ingredients in that bottle in your hand.
by John McManamy

+++++++++

Janet - For many years I was a Pepsi (not diet) nut.  I can't tell you how much of that stuff I consumed.  A friend gave me an article that described the effects of Pepsi and Coke when various objects are soaked in them.  It was absolutely frightening and included information like dissolving human bones and teeth in a laboratory experiment.  Anyway, about six months ago I gave up my Pepsi.  I miss it because I just loved it, but hopefully I'll be healthier.  I haven't noticed any difference.

SS ... Coke and Pepsi are addictive.

I have a long time friend (Grade 2) who has been addicted to Coke (not diet) since her late teens.  This gal eats properly ... does not smoke ... drink alcohol ... drink coffee ...

However ... she anticipates her first can of coke the entire morning.  After lunch ... until bedtime ... there is alway an open can of coke nearby.

She has been educated regarding all those horror stories but ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: November 03, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~

I am so out of the loop lately... hope everyone is well!

Any nice monkey who wants to help a girl out who's been booted off her TV (but doesn't want to leave the warmth of her fireplace for the other tv).... please let me know if good old Nancy uncovers any BOMBSHELLS tonight....

Thanks Monkeys!!!! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: November 03, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »

Janet
________

by John McManamy

+++++++++

SS ... Coke and Pepsi are addictive.

I have a long time friend (Grade 2) who has been addicted to Coke (not diet) since her late teens.  This gal eats properly ... does not smoke ... drink alcohol ... drink coffee ...

However ... she anticipates her first can of coke the entire morning.  After lunch ... until bedtime ... there is alway an open can of coke nearby.

She has been educated regarding all those horror stories but ...

Janet

I was probably addicted to it, too, for years.  I really do miss it because I just loved the taste.  I have pretty good teeth, but I started to get little cavities.  When I read about Pepsi dissolving teeth and bones, I put two and two together and came up with get rid of the Pepsi.  I substituted orange juice, water, and milk, because I am already a big milk drinker.  I consumed gallons of orange juice at first, but now everything is pretty normal.  I only liked Pepsi and never drank Coke.  I never drank any diet soda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.