March 28, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455681 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: November 03, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

Slow tonight...good  Now I can go play some games, lol

Please have a game of Scrabble with me.  Hubby is off to a meeting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1441 on: November 03, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

and still WHERE'S LEE?

Jedi night school?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: November 03, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

and still WHERE'S LEE?

Did they say if he was at the vigil?

NOPE - they only mention George and Cindy and no pics of Lee either at the vigil:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17872448/index.html
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: November 03, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

In case you haven't already heard:
The Anthony's have copyrighted Caylee!

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact
Help Find Caylee™ and Caylee Marie Anthony™
Copyright© 2008. All rights reserved.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: November 03, 2008, 10:51:00 PM »

Slow tonight...good  Now I can go play some games, lol

Spades anyone???

Funny you mentioned spades. I just played one.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: November 03, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »

I believe that both Jesse and Lee assisted in the coverup ... Lee to a greater extent.

Could it be possible that both have been offered immunity to testify that Caylee Marie Anthony is deceased?  Could Lee be offered immunity to testify that Caylee's remains are not retrievable?

This would explain the recent silence from both Jesse and Lee and ... it would also explain why the Orlando LE is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains.  It would explain was the Orlando LE is not involved in recruiting experience searchers.  It would explain was the Orlando LE is not underwriting the costs of the TES search.

JESSY GRUND

Jesse was called by Casey in that flurry of phone calls on the afternoon of June 16th and ... On August 20th Jessy told Geraldo that Cindy was accusing him of placing the body of Caylee Marie inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  Then there were Casey's further contacts with Jesse throughout the next month.

LEE ANTHONY

I believe that Lee Anthony entered the scenario just prior to Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot.  I contend that he assisted in the disposal of his niece's remains out of an impulsive misguided loyalty for his sister.  I believe that it was Lee who attempted to clean the trunk after searching the internet for instructions as how to make chloroform.  This would explain why Lee refused both a DNA test that could be a match to hair strands found inside the trunk and ... a lie detector test that would reveal that he was indeed a participant in the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: November 03, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »

I believe that both Jesse and Lee assisted in the coverup ... Lee to a greater extent.

Could it be possible that both have been offered immunity to testify that Caylee Marie Anthony is deceased?  Could Lee be offered immunity to testify that Caylee's remains are not retrievable?

This would explain the recent silence from both Jesse and Lee and ... it would also explain why the Orlando LE is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains.  It would explain was the Orlando LE is not involved in recruiting experience searchers.  It would explain was the Orlando LE is not underwriting the costs of the TES search.

JESSY GRUND

Jesse was called by Casey in that flurry of phone calls on the afternoon of June 16th and ... On August 20th Jessy told Geraldo that Cindy was accusing him of placing the body of Caylee Marie inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  Then there were Casey's further contacts with Jesse throughout the next month.

LEE ANTHONY

I believe that Lee Anthony entered the scenario just prior to Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot.  I contend that he assisted in the disposal of his niece's remains out of an impulsive misguided loyalty for his sister.  I believe that it was Lee who attempted to clean the trunk after searching the internet for instructions as how to make chloroform.  This would explain why Lee refused both a DNA test that could be a match to hair strands found inside the trunk and ... a lie detector test that would reveal that he was indeed a participant in the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Then you are saying a paternity case is not the smoking gun?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: November 03, 2008, 10:58:05 PM »

CA now appreciates the media? 

It amazes that she had not even tried to improve her public speaking. (ya know) 

They both make me sick!!  Even if they are 100% innocent of any wrong doing, they have completely disrespected everybody including and most importantly the memory of their own Granddaughter.  IMO
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: November 03, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »

Have you all read this?

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1691

Why is he so mad??!!! He doesn't even make sense...who is this guy?
omg-could this person sound any less intelligent with the way they speak? I dont think its necessary to drop the f bomb every other sentence to make a point. Im confused though--are these people pro anthony?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »

CA now appreciates the media? 

It amazes that she had not even tried to improve her public speaking. (ya know) 

They both make me sick!!  Even if they are 100% innocent of any wrong doing, they have completely disrespected everybody including and most importantly the memory of their own Granddaughter.  IMO

oops forgot the link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17872448/index.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »

This makes no sense to me.  I wish Rob was here to address this.  How do you put a patent on a dead child's name.  This is not a recording company, or a sitcom on tv.  This is a child's soul!!!!! 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: November 03, 2008, 11:02:06 PM »

I do not think Lee's hair in trunk matters one iota. A family members hair in the trunk seems like a given to me. We all take in the groceries at one time or another. Caylees, showing she is not alive is another matter.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: November 03, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

And what does that mean, a patent on her name. If I use her name here, do they collect????? 

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: November 03, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

This makes no sense to me.  I wish Rob was here to address this.  How do you put a patent on a dead child's name.  This is not a recording company, or a sitcom on tv.  This is a child's soul!!!!! 

I agree, this poor baby. If you scroll to the bottom of the page linked, you'll see the trademark.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: November 03, 2008, 11:04:04 PM »

I respectfully disagree. If OCSO (LE) truly had proof that Caylee's remains were not "retrievable", they would have notified TES (Tim Miller) long ago. The expense of this upcoming search is so great, there is no way authorities would keep this information to themselves.

Chuck

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: November 03, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »

Guest on NG (didn't catch name) was talking about KC's sleep patterns of 3- 4 hours a night prior to the 16th.  Than she sleeps 12 - 16 hours on (I believe he said) the 16th 17th and 18th.  So what does this mean??  Well, for one thing she didn't have a child to watch, no one to wake her.  But, also how do we know she was sleeping?  And where was she sleeping, Tonys? 

Oh and hi monkeys!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: November 03, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Guest on NG (didn't catch name) was talking about KC's sleep patterns of 3- 4 hours a night prior to the 16th.  Than she sleeps 12 - 16 hours on (I believe he said) the 16th 17th and 18th.  So what does this mean??  Well, for one thing she didn't have a child to watch, no one to wake her.  But, also how do we know she was sleeping?  And where was she sleeping, Tonys? 

Oh and hi monkeys!!

Hi MM, just wanted to let you know that I read your post and my response is....I have no idea!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: November 03, 2008, 11:10:21 PM »

JESSY GRUND

LEE ANTHONY

Janet

Both of them? I disagree. This is a missing 2 year old child. Surely 2 would not cover this up. JMHO. I could be wrong.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:12 PM »

So how would that work anyway???  While people are still interested in the case, and her name is still out there, they will collect royalities, but what about down the road, when this case is just another horrible memory??  Then what, what good does a patent on a name mean???? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »

JESSY GRUND

LEE ANTHONY

Janet

A1 ... I do not!

Until an official release or ... an offical document/ forensic report or ... a family source states that the paternity of Caylee Marie is connected to Lee Anthony ... I WILL NOT GO THERE!

I consider a false rumor of this magnitude nothing short of dispicable.  Again ... until  there is confirmation ... I WILL NOT GO THERE!

Janet.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.