March 28, 2024, 10:46:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455682 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: November 03, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »

Janet regarding Lee and Jesses possible involvement.  It's possible.  But, than if you think about it there's also a possibliity Tony was involved to a degree.  He was at KC's house twice (once for gas cans).  And he picked her up at Amscott.  He took off to NY and let her use his car.  There are reasons to suspect many in this case.  Not to mention George too.  But, it is just suspicions at this point.   

I hope that's a good laugh!!  I scare easily.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: November 03, 2008, 11:29:03 PM »

Going to sleep now.  Good nite.

Now I know what your avatar kitty reminds me of.  Have you every seen Shreck ....

Good night A1.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: November 03, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

Janet regarding Lee and Jesses possible involvement.  It's possible.  But, than if you think about it there's also a possibliity Tony was involved to a degree.  He was at KC's house twice (once for gas cans).  And he picked her up at Amscott.  He took off to NY and let her use his car.  There are reasons to suspect many in this case.  Not to mention George too.  But, it is just suspicions at this point.   

I think so too. Tony was the 'flavor of the month' so I think he was privey to the details of Casey's comings and goings during the time period of June 16 on.

It sure will be interesting when the trial begins!

LE seems to feel they have this case sewn up. I can't wait to know what LE knows!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: November 03, 2008, 11:31:57 PM »

It is a good laugh.

I do not think there is ONE person in this world who would help Tamikosmom cover up a crime.  How does Casey do it!!!  So many potential suspects.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »

It is a good laugh.

I do not think there is ONE person in this world who would help Tamikosmom cover up a crime.  How does Casey do it!!!  So many potential suspects.

Janet

You have to be on the phone 20 hours a day.  Just keep texting.  They would do anything to get her off their backs.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »

I think so too. Tony was the 'flavor of the month' so I think he was privey to the details of Casey's comings and goings during the time period of June 16 on.

It sure will be interesting when the trial begins!

LE seems to feel they have this case sewn up. I can't wait to know what LE knows!

When you think about it, they have acted quickly in comparison to some other cases I can think of. They already have conflicting testimony from Casey, and the judge released it. Imagine what they have that has not been released!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: November 03, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

It is a good laugh.

Janet

You have to be on the phone 20 hours a day.  Just keep texting.  They would do anything to get her off their backs.   

and have a small frame and bigger than average kahoonas

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

It is a good laugh.

Janet

I wondered the same thing!   I guess she is just manipulative than we are or better in bed!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: November 03, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

Well ... the discussion is slow ... nobody is willing to play a game of Scrabble with me ... so maybe a phone call to a friend and ... a little readying is where it s at tonight.

Big day tomorrow for The United States of American.  My youngest son and American wife headed across the border tonight to attend a prayer meeting tonight with his inlaws at their church.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!

Janet
8:40 PM PT

_____

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: November 03, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »

Casey had good BS. Remember, she had telling a lie down to an art. Guys can be so gullible.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: November 03, 2008, 11:40:24 PM »

Well ... the discussion is slow ... nobody is willing to play a game of Scrabble with me ... so maybe a phone call to a friend and ... a little readying is where it s at tonight.

Big day tomorrow for The United States of American.  My youngest son and American wife headed across the border tonight to attend a prayer meeting tonight with his inlaws at their church.

Janet

I would love to play scrabble with you - is there a way to?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: November 03, 2008, 11:41:04 PM »

Janet

Good night Janet, I'd play if I was there...even though I'd probably lose.  My sister used to be great at scrabble. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: November 03, 2008, 11:41:55 PM »

It is a good laugh.

Janet

I wondered the same thing!   I guess she is just manipulative than we are or better in bed!! 

For once Tamikosmom will remain speechless.

Good Night mytime.

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 03, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »

Casey had good BS. Remember, she had telling a lie down to an art. Guys can be so gullible.

I remember hearing this.  Guys give love for sex and girls give guys sex for love.  Casey was loved by many!!!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: November 03, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »

Good nite - Janet

I hope I didn't offend you too badly!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:03 PM »

Janet

I would love to play scrabble with you - is there a way to?

I think there is.  I will look into it.  Too tired right now but will get back to you on it.

Janet

_____

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:03 PM »

I remember hearing this.  Guys give love for sex and girls give guys sex for love.  Casey was loved by many!!!!! 

Exactly! Well, since it is deemed slow here, I guess I will move along too. Cya tomorrow, take care remaining (((monkeys))).

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »

At my age we just exchange Drs. numbers..........
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: November 03, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »

Exactly! Well, since it is deemed slow here, I guess I will move along too. Cya tomorrow, take care remaining (((monkeys))).

Nite (((Shell)))
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: November 03, 2008, 11:47:16 PM »

Good nite - Janet

I hope I didn't offend you too badly!!

When did she even have time to sleep with all these guys, go to Fusian, dance the night away, cook for everybody, if she was texting 21 hrs out of 24?  Weird.   Would take at least the remaining 3 hrs every day to put on that much makeup.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.