March 29, 2024, 08:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455995 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: November 04, 2008, 08:48:06 AM »

We'd better keep an eye on the Anthony's today as they may try to slide something under the radar with so much attention on today's election!! We can't let them get by with anything!!!

My granddaughters always go with us to vote. Then they go with their Mom after work. We want it to be second nature to them to take the time to vote in every election!!! That's what we did with our daughter!   

Sorry, Good Morning All!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1581 on: November 04, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »

VOTE!!! 

Do not force yourself to be silent by not exercising your right as an AMERICAN to VOTE!!!  We have the priveledge to choose our leaders!  Be heard!!

My name is Dolce and I aproved this message!  ::HUGS::

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: November 04, 2008, 09:10:42 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Headlines tonight. Investigators narrow down the timeline and pinpoint key search areas to find Caylee.
Aired November 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

And tonight, police desperately searching for a beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Caylee now not seen 20 long weeks, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?

Headlines tonight. Investigators narrow down the timeline and pinpoint key search areas to find Caylee. We learn more about mom Casey`s movements in the critical days just after Caylee last seen alive. A massive search set to commence by land, by air, by water. Tonight, where is Caylee?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
<snip>
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: To track Casey Anthony, we followed her constant companion, her cell phone Monday, June 16, the day Casey`s father, George Anthony, swears his daughter and granddaughter left the house at 10 minutes before 1:00 in the afternoon. Cell phone records show they did not go far. She pings this tower near Tony Lazzaro`s apartment at 5:57 that afternoon. Two hours later, they`re arm in arm at a Blockbuster, Caylee nowhere in sight.

Tuesday, June 17, at 5:20 that afternoon, her cell pings a tower near Blanchard Park. Something strange happened next. Casey`s cell phone goes silent -- no text messages, no calls for three hours, from 5:23 to 8:23 PM.

Caylee hadn`t been seen alive for about a day-and-a-half. Wednesday, June 18, the day her parents`s neighbor would later say she borrowed a shovel and in what a neighbor said was an unusual move, backed her car into the family garage.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Only Casey knows where she really took Caylee. But this we know for sure. Just before 8:00 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey and Tony Lazzaro were at this Blockbuster near his apartment on University Boulevard.

There`s Casey, there`s Tony. But by now, Caylee is nowhere to be seen. Lazzaro told Local 6, he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

These pictures are one reason investigators believe June 16th may have been the day Caylee died.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams with WNDB News Talk 1150.

Mark, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWS TALK 1150: Well, the latest is, of course, those cell phone pings, and that`s going to be a very important part if and when she comes to trial.

First off, 90 percent -- 97 percent of those cell phone calls were either made from the parents` house, Tony Lazzaro`s house, or from her ex- best friend`s house, Amy Huizinga. However, there is a big gap in that cell phone conversation and her usage, either text messaging or voice messaging on the 16th from the time...

GRACE: OK. Hold off. Wait a minute, Mark. Let me just clarify something. There -- when we say it`s unusual for there to be a break in the cell calls, Mark, this woman had to be 500 and 800 calls and texts within this period of time, 500 and 800.

So for her to have a chunk of time like four or five hours where she is cell-free and text-free is highly unusual. So, Mark -- Mark Williams, tell me what`s new? What do you know new about the pings?

WILLIAMS: Well, that`s what I`m trying to get to. For example, you know, even though she was the cell phone and text messaging queen, for almost 12 hours, she did not use her cell phone whatsoever. And some of the pings have been located near Boggy Creek Road and Trade Port Road near the Orlando International Airport, and that`s one area where this search on Saturday that`s being coordinated by Tim Miller of Equusearch is going to concentrate on.

They think there may be something there.

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter now helping to search for Caylee Anthony, tell me about the search and how it relates to these pings or lack thereof.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the pings on a cell phone give you a -- a cell-tower is a three-sided object. And it can give you a direction that the phone was in up to three quarters or a mile and a half.

So it`s going to be relatively easy to find areas to search where the pings came from at the time. Now, Mark is right. There are times when the phone was dead. She didn`t use it. But the times that she did use it when it starts back up and she uses it is at an area.

So you get enough people out there, you`re going to be able to find the areas where these pings were from. It`s not going to be a big mystery. Everybody is on the same page as far as the pings. They are certain and definite where they came from.

GRACE: Leonard, who are the thousand searchers that you and Equusearch have managed to amass for the search?

PADILLA: Well, you`re responsible for a lot of it, because a lot of people contact me, and the first thing they say is, "I watch Nancy Grace every night," they e-mail, they say, I watch Nancy Grace, we`re going to be there.

A lady called me this morning. She says, I just left Oklahoma, I`m headed for Florida. A couple from Arizona, four bail bondsman from Arizona, they`re all heading in that direction starting tomorrow.

GRACE: You know, Leonard, have you actually thought about it? I know you`re going to be out there searching, if you happen upon anything? Have you actually thought about that?

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: And?

PADILLA: Well, we sit around the office sometimes, like we did this morning, and we -- we run up some videos on the computer showing bodies decomposing, what they look like, what to look for.

And, you know, it`s like Caylee is a part of the family. It`s definitely she is a part of the office.

GRACE: You know, I want to ask Dr. Deltito, back to you. Doctor, how is it that we become so attached to a little girl we have never even met?

DELTITO: Well, it`s a classic story of once you get to know someone, even if from afar, they can be incorporated into your life. To a certain extent, we project the feelings that we have about other little girls who being -- for those of us who were little girls themselves, or when we were much younger interacting with little girls, on to the little girl.

GRACE: Well, I got to tell you something, Doctor, I thought I knew it all about being a crime victim until I gave birth to the twins and, especially, when I think about little Lucy and I think about what has become of little Caylee, it`s almost unbearable.

I think we project a lot on to these crime victims, especially little Caylee, somebody so young, so innocent, just beautiful.

DELTITO: Right. And given the profession that you`re in and the other gentleman is in, you know that there are bad people out there. You`ve seen the bad act. These things are so much realer to you and the sense of imminent danger to your own children is so much larger, looming psychologically, than someone who does not actually interact with this material on such a regular basis.

GRACE: I want to go to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert, joining us tonight.

Ben, you`ve been reviewing all of tot mom`s cell phone text records. About how much time was she spending on the phone and texting?

BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: Nancy, this is absolutely amazing. You`re absolutely right. I did a four-day period of time around the 16th. And Casey Anthony is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Not a day. 12 messages an hour.

There was a one-hour period on the 14th where she texted 66 messages. This woman is addicted to text messaging. I think if Caylee wanted her diaper changed she would have to text her mom.

This is just outrageous, how much time she spends on the phone. And looking at my records right in front of me here, I see three hours of a four-hour -- four-day period where she did not send a text message.

GRACE: And to Michael Sapraicone, former NYPD detective, that makes it all the more relevant, these hours that she went without texting and calling.

MICHAEL SAPRAICONE, FORMER NYPD DETECTIVE: Well, apparently, she was busy doing something else at that time. And that`s, I think, what the police -- law enforcement is going to look into. What was she doing during those times that she wasn`t texting?

GRACE: And where was she?

SAPRAICONE: Right.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S MOTHER: There`s only one reason that my daughter would keep her mouth shut. And my daughter would sacrifice going to prison and (INAUDIBLE) for her life, is to protect this child.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: Straight out to Nikki Pierce with WDBO.

Nikki, I understand that grandmother Cindy Anthony broke down at a vigil. What can you tell us?

NIKKI PIERCE, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: Well, it was one of the weekly vigils that they`ve been holding on Sunday nights when their supporters and friends come to pray and spend some time with them. And a little girl that was the same age as Caylee approached Cindy and hugged her. And she broke down, understandably.

GRACE: Back to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert.

Ben, you stated that tot mom is spending about 12 texts per hour. What about cell calls?

LEVITAN: Well, those are mixed in as well. And primarily, she is texting. There are a number of calls to her boyfriend. There are a number of calls to family. But there`s nothing that`s unusual about those calls. Those are people she generally would call.

GRACE: Right.

LEVITAN: What she is not doing is sleeping, because I did an analysis of the time that she spent from the last text message of the night to when she sent the first text message of the next morning.

On average, on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, she was sleeping three to four hours a night. And all of a sudden something happened on the night of the 16th. She slept 12 hours. And then the next two days she slept, oh, about 10 and 12 hours.

And then a pattern goes back to three and four hours. So clearly something happened during that time.

GRACE: Incredible. With me, Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/03/ng.01.html
Also here  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.20

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1583 on: November 04, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »

Hey hey we're the monkeys!!!!

Morning my lovely monkey friends.

I rocked the vote.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: November 04, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »

Todd Black I have no Idea if he is the right guy

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=Todd+Black&btnG=Search+Images

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1585 on: November 04, 2008, 09:14:26 AM »

snipped from Blonde's post:
BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: Nancy, this is absolutely amazing. You`re absolutely right. I did a four-day period of time around the 16th. And Casey Anthony is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Not a day. 12 messages an hour.

There was a one-hour period on the 14th where she texted 66 messages. This woman is addicted to text messaging. I think if Caylee wanted her diaper changed she would have to text her mom.

My lord, sad but true. No time for Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: November 04, 2008, 09:15:04 AM »

Did the vandals write "What search?!" all over their stuff? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: November 04, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Headlines tonight. Investigators narrow down the timeline and pinpoint key search areas to find Caylee.
Aired November 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

And tonight, police desperately searching for a beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Caylee now not seen 20 long weeks, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?

Headlines tonight. Investigators narrow down the timeline and pinpoint key search areas to find Caylee. We learn more about mom Casey`s movements in the critical days just after Caylee last seen alive. A massive search set to commence by land, by air, by water. Tonight, where is Caylee?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
<snip>
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: To track Casey Anthony, we followed her constant companion, her cell phone Monday, June 16, the day Casey`s father, George Anthony, swears his daughter and granddaughter left the house at 10 minutes before 1:00 in the afternoon. Cell phone records show they did not go far. She pings this tower near Tony Lazzaro`s apartment at 5:57 that afternoon. Two hours later, they`re arm in arm at a Blockbuster, Caylee nowhere in sight.

Tuesday, June 17, at 5:20 that afternoon, her cell pings a tower near Blanchard Park. Something strange happened next. Casey`s cell phone goes silent -- no text messages, no calls for three hours, from 5:23 to 8:23 PM.

Caylee hadn`t been seen alive for about a day-and-a-half. Wednesday, June 18, the day her parents`s neighbor would later say she borrowed a shovel and in what a neighbor said was an unusual move, backed her car into the family garage.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Only Casey knows where she really took Caylee. But this we know for sure. Just before 8:00 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey and Tony Lazzaro were at this Blockbuster near his apartment on University Boulevard.

There`s Casey, there`s Tony. But by now, Caylee is nowhere to be seen. Lazzaro told Local 6, he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

These pictures are one reason investigators believe June 16th may have been the day Caylee died.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams with WNDB News Talk 1150.

Mark, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWS TALK 1150: Well, the latest is, of course, those cell phone pings, and that`s going to be a very important part if and when she comes to trial.

First off, 90 percent -- 97 percent of those cell phone calls were either made from the parents` house, Tony Lazzaro`s house, or from her ex- best friend`s house, Amy Huizinga. However, there is a big gap in that cell phone conversation and her usage, either text messaging or voice messaging on the 16th from the time...

GRACE: OK. Hold off. Wait a minute, Mark. Let me just clarify something. There -- when we say it`s unusual for there to be a break in the cell calls, Mark, this woman had to be 500 and 800 calls and texts within this period of time, 500 and 800.

So for her to have a chunk of time like four or five hours where she is cell-free and text-free is highly unusual. So, Mark -- Mark Williams, tell me what`s new? What do you know new about the pings?

WILLIAMS: Well, that`s what I`m trying to get to. For example, you know, even though she was the cell phone and text messaging queen, for almost 12 hours, she did not use her cell phone whatsoever. And some of the pings have been located near Boggy Creek Road and Trade Port Road near the Orlando International Airport, and that`s one area where this search on Saturday that`s being coordinated by Tim Miller of Equusearch is going to concentrate on.

They think there may be something there.

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter now helping to search for Caylee Anthony, tell me about the search and how it relates to these pings or lack thereof.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the pings on a cell phone give you a -- a cell-tower is a three-sided object. And it can give you a direction that the phone was in up to three quarters or a mile and a half.

So it`s going to be relatively easy to find areas to search where the pings came from at the time. Now, Mark is right. There are times when the phone was dead. She didn`t use it. But the times that she did use it when it starts back up and she uses it is at an area.

So you get enough people out there, you`re going to be able to find the areas where these pings were from. It`s not going to be a big mystery. Everybody is on the same page as far as the pings. They are certain and definite where they came from.

GRACE: Leonard, who are the thousand searchers that you and Equusearch have managed to amass for the search?

PADILLA: Well, you`re responsible for a lot of it, because a lot of people contact me, and the first thing they say is, "I watch Nancy Grace every night," they e-mail, they say, I watch Nancy Grace, we`re going to be there.

A lady called me this morning. She says, I just left Oklahoma, I`m headed for Florida. A couple from Arizona, four bail bondsman from Arizona, they`re all heading in that direction starting tomorrow.

GRACE: You know, Leonard, have you actually thought about it? I know you`re going to be out there searching, if you happen upon anything? Have you actually thought about that?

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: And?

PADILLA: Well, we sit around the office sometimes, like we did this morning, and we -- we run up some videos on the computer showing bodies decomposing, what they look like, what to look for.

And, you know, it`s like Caylee is a part of the family. It`s definitely she is a part of the office.

GRACE: You know, I want to ask Dr. Deltito, back to you. Doctor, how is it that we become so attached to a little girl we have never even met?

DELTITO: Well, it`s a classic story of once you get to know someone, even if from afar, they can be incorporated into your life. To a certain extent, we project the feelings that we have about other little girls who being -- for those of us who were little girls themselves, or when we were much younger interacting with little girls, on to the little girl.

GRACE: Well, I got to tell you something, Doctor, I thought I knew it all about being a crime victim until I gave birth to the twins and, especially, when I think about little Lucy and I think about what has become of little Caylee, it`s almost unbearable.

I think we project a lot on to these crime victims, especially little Caylee, somebody so young, so innocent, just beautiful.

DELTITO: Right. And given the profession that you`re in and the other gentleman is in, you know that there are bad people out there. You`ve seen the bad act. These things are so much realer to you and the sense of imminent danger to your own children is so much larger, looming psychologically, than someone who does not actually interact with this material on such a regular basis.

GRACE: I want to go to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert, joining us tonight.

Ben, you`ve been reviewing all of tot mom`s cell phone text records. About how much time was she spending on the phone and texting?

This is just outrageous, how much time she spends on the phone. And looking at my records right in front of me here, I see three hours of a four-hour -- four-day period where she did not send a text message.

GRACE: And to Michael Sapraicone, former NYPD detective, that makes it all the more relevant, these hours that she went without texting and calling.

MICHAEL SAPRAICONE, FORMER NYPD DETECTIVE: Well, apparently, she was busy doing something else at that time. And that`s, I think, what the police -- law enforcement is going to look into. What was she doing during those times that she wasn`t texting?

GRACE: And where was she?

SAPRAICONE: Right.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S MOTHER: There`s only one reason that my daughter would keep her mouth shut. And my daughter would sacrifice going to prison and (INAUDIBLE) for her life, is to protect this child.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: Straight out to Nikki Pierce with WDBO.

Nikki, I understand that grandmother Cindy Anthony broke down at a vigil. What can you tell us?

NIKKI PIERCE, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: Well, it was one of the weekly vigils that they`ve been holding on Sunday nights when their supporters and friends come to pray and spend some time with them. And a little girl that was the same age as Caylee approached Cindy and hugged her. And she broke down, understandably.

Ben, you stated that tot mom is spending about 12 texts per hour. What about cell calls?

LEVITAN: Well, those are mixed in as well. And primarily, she is texting. There are a number of calls to her boyfriend. There are a number of calls to family. But there`s nothing that`s unusual about those calls. Those are people she generally would call.

LEVITAN: What she is not doing is sleeping, because I did an analysis of the time that she spent from the last text message of the night to when she sent the first text message of the next morning.

On average, on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, she was sleeping three to four hours a night. And all of a sudden something happened on the night of the 16th. She slept 12 hours. And then the next two days she slept, oh, about 10 and 12 hours.

And then a pattern goes back to three and four hours. So clearly something happened during that time.

I'm not following the time line. So if Caylee went "missing" June 16th -- when was she disposed of? We know there was decomp in the car, thus she was in trunk 10 -14 days at least. Is there another gap in cell phone usage 10 - 14 days after the 16th?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: November 04, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »

IMO, Casey cloroformed (or gave her Zanax) Caylee when she went to TL's house.  They went to Blockbuster while Caylee was still sleeping in the car.  When Casey finally checked on Caylee, she was dead.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: November 04, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »

I'm not following the time line. So if Caylee went "missing" June 16th -- when was she disposed of? We know there was decomp in the car, thus she was in trunk 10 -14 days at least. Is there another gap in cell phone usage 10 - 14 days after the 16th?

Lets pull out the crystal ball for Wreck...*I will agree that the body was in the car for a good number of days*

"On average, on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, she was sleeping three to four hours a night. And all of a sudden something happened on the night of the 16th. She slept 12 hours. And then the next two days she slept, oh, about 10 and 12 hours. "

That is interesting to me!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1590 on: November 04, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »

Honestly, I do not think I could sleep 1 hour let alone 12 or 14 hours if I knew I had a body to hide.  I could hardly even sleep last night with this election today!!  Personally, I think that the statement gives thought to the fact that Caylee was burried (possibly at the Anthony's home) so she did not have to worry about it at all anymore. 

Given the decomp in the trunk, Caylee was removed from her first place of "rest" and later disposed of when a "better" area was found.

I reserve the right to be wrong!

WRECK DID YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: November 04, 2008, 09:42:10 AM »

NANCY GRACE

SNIPPED: for obvious reasons

OK...how does this guy know what she is doing when he assumes she is sleeping during those hours when there are no calls or textes??  His assumption that something happened during that time that he assumes she was sleeping is IMO correct...the assumption that she was sleeping IMO is incorrect.....  I hope what I said made sense?

BTW GOOD MORNING MONKS.....I was 3rd in line to vote this morning.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: November 04, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »

I VOTED

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 04, 2008, 10:02:39 AM »

No offense, but I didn't realize it was "cool" to ask people whether or not they've voted. I mean, posting whether you've voted or not is one thing- you have the right to offer up that information, should you choose to do so...  but asking people whether or not they've voted is completely different, IMO.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1594 on: November 04, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »

NANCY GRACE

SNIPPED: for obvious reasons

OK...how does this guy know what she is doing when he assumes she is sleeping during those hours when there are no calls or textes??  His assumption that something happened during that time that he assumes she was sleeping is IMO correct...the assumption that she was sleeping IMO is incorrect.....  I hope what I said made sense?

BTW GOOD MORNING MONKS.....I was 3rd in line to vote this morning.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

I think he is stating that she was sleeping b/c of her past cell phone activity 500-800 calls if she was awake, she was on the phone. I think she was sleeping b/c she thought all her troubles were behind her now and she could start the life she really wanted. No more being responsible, no more forking out any of her hard earned stolen money to spend on Caylee. Now it was all about her! The exertion of killing and burying Caylee must have taken the wind out of her. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: November 04, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »

I VOTED

cheers

Me too 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1596 on: November 04, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1597 on: November 04, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

No offense, but I didn't realize it was "cool" to ask people whether or not they've voted. I mean, posting whether you've voted or not is one thing- you have the right to offer up that information, should you choose to do so...  but asking people whether or not they've voted is completely different, IMO.
AM, it was a hint of sarcasm, but whatever!  I do not care either way as its your opinion and you are entitled to it just as the rest of us are, but honestly excuse me for trying to lighten things up a bit given the slow day and urge everyone to vote in this very important election. 
I did not demand to know who anyone was voting for, I simply asked that everyone vote.  Sorry you feel your rights have been violated, it was not my intention, I will refrain from sarcasm and posting when you are in the cage from now on, especially given that you only seem to want to agrue with me when I do decide to post.
MOD'S please delete as I am sure this will offend as well...

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: November 04, 2008, 10:14:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys. I feel that Cindy is a control freak and prolly is beating her self up over NOT having Casey charged with stealing from her Grandparents. If she had had her charged THAT day, and kept Kaylee, (that would have given her a reason for Casey to be ruled unfit, or whatever, ) and Cindy could have had custody of Kaylee, and this would not have happened. Of course, that is just one thing ina long line of things Cindy FIXED for Casey. Just like Scott Peterson's folks fixed everything for him. They knew she didn't work, they knew there was no nanny. They enabled. 3 hours sleep for days, sounds like meth to me. Then she xanaxed herself and Kaylee for 10 -12 hrs sleep. On the 17th, 3 hrs at Blanchard Park, Kaylee's fav spot, I think she played with her one final gesture, then chloroformed her. Said that before. Off to vote for McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: November 04, 2008, 10:18:24 AM »

AM, it was a hint of sarcasm, but whatever!  I do not care either way as its your opinion and you are entitled to it just as the rest of us are, but honestly excuse me for trying to lighten things up a bit given the slow day and urge everyone to vote in this very important election. 
I did not demand to know who anyone was voting for, I simply asked that everyone vote.  Sorry you feel your rights have been violated, it was not my intention, I will refrain from sarcasm and posting when you are in the cage from now on, especially given that you only seem to want to agrue with me when I do decide to post.
MOD'S please delete as I am sure this will offend as well...

Dolce, I didn't think "WRECK DID YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" necessarily came off as light-hearted, but that's just me. I'm not Wreck, so I have no idea what Wreck thinks about it. I'm  just stating that it's nobody's business. That is my opinion. So had you asked me if I voted yet, my response would be basically what I'm stating now.  It doesn't matter (to you or anybody else personally) either way.

You are very sensitive about anything I say towards you that may come off as remotely teasing.  I can say something to you and have somebody else agree or post the same thing, and I'm the only person you get miffed at. I'm not sure why that is, but you know.. I've decided there's nothing I can do about that. 

I doubt mods will deleting anything. And if they're A-Ok with people asking others if they've voted or not, great.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.