March 28, 2024, 02:19:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455730 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1620 on: November 04, 2008, 11:00:52 AM »

I predict that when the search starts on Saturday, Cindy will become even further unhinged.  It's so sad that she doesn't want Caylee's body to be found.   

Lisa
I felt sorry for her at first, I really did, a grieving grandmother over the loss of a child.  She had my sympathy until she started all of the bashing towards the LE, my little mental red flag popped up going "Huh?".  Since her most recent accusations and false statements made toward TES and Tim I am left wondering what type of person does this to anyone giving of themselves to help her???  No more sympathy from me. 
If she becomes more unhinged, let her.  She is only hurting her daughters case with each word out of her mouth.  Cindy was the one screaming to Casey from the garage to call 911 the night the protesters and George battled it out.  Granted Casey was already on the phone hoping to save her own bum, but still she does not think of her actions and how they are going to ultimately be another nail in the Casey coffin.

All I know is that Cindy's actions are nowhere based upon grief.

LIsa
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: November 04, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »

I predict that when the search starts on Saturday, Cindy will become even further unhinged.  It's so sad that she doesn't want Caylee's body to be found.   

Lisa
I felt sorry for her at first, I really did, a grieving grandmother over the loss of a child.  She had my sympathy until she started all of the bashing towards the LE, my little mental red flag popped up going "Huh?".  Since her most recent accusations and false statements made toward TES and Tim I am left wondering what type of person does this to anyone giving of themselves to help her???  No more sympathy from me. 
If she becomes more unhinged, let her.  She is only hurting her daughters case with each word out of her mouth.  Cindy was the one screaming to Casey from the garage to call 911 the night the protesters and George battled it out.  Granted Casey was already on the phone hoping to save her own bum, but still she does not think of her actions and how they are going to ultimately be another nail in the Casey coffin.

I lost sympathy for Cindy when she ordered everyone to "Get off your axxes and search for my granddauthter." Calling people "Maggots" didn't hurt either, and was not exactly appropriate given the state of the trunk of the car Casey used.  She knows her maggots, I guess.  What kind of thing is that to ask people to help you?  I find her a most ungrateful, selfish, self-centered, greedy  person and while she probably did love Caylee, maybe as a pet or something like that, maybe as a granddaughter, I feel that's over and she has moved on to protect her daughter who probably killed Caylee, and to make the most of the financial opportunities as they present themselves.  I think at this point Caylee is secondary or maybe third or fourth with her and it's all about publicity and making some money out of this.  I find her a despicable person and actually, I find the entire bunch despicable.

I sure would appreciate it if someone could put a Pilgrim hat or bib or both on my bear.  I missed having something scarey at Halloween, but how scarey can a stuffed bear be?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: November 04, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »

I voted, too.

Since Casey had an average of 12 text messages and hour during those crucial days, I think it is a fair assumption to assume that when she was not texting for a long period of time, she was sleeping.  Even the most agitated and consumed person has to sleep sometimes, and after three or four days of not sleeping any more than four hours, she would likely collapse and sleep a long time, and perhaps with the aid of medication. 

Casey and her phone were inseparable, and her friends say she was pathological about "reaching out" to people via the phone, either through calls or texts.  I think this habit or need will be what hangs her.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1623 on: November 04, 2008, 11:02:10 AM »

Good morning everyone...

Since it seems slow here this morning, I thought I would jump in with some questions that may or may not have been addressed already.  In order to not sound like a complete idiot I apologize in advance if this is redundant...

I won't pretend to understand the whole cell phone "ping" deal but there are a couple of pieces of information that I have viewed and not viewed that I find interesting and wonder if any of you monkeys have any incite to the following:

We have the actual text messages between Casey and Amy and also the actual text messages between Casey and Cindy but why don't we have the actual text messages between Casey and Tony L.?  Is LE witholding this information?  Maybe we do have it out there somewhere but I can't find it...if anyone has a link or knows, please let me know. 

Also, when Cindy Anthony's phone information was taken from LE on 8/4/2008 I found it strange that she had 3 ways saved in her phone of getting a hold of JB.  This was only 2 weeks & a few days after Caylee was reported missing.  Why would you hire an attorney that quickly and did they have JB on retainer?

TIA, Lovinlife

Lovinlife, I didn't want you to think you were ignored, but I have no idea either. I don't remember seeing any texts from or to Cindy, but I do know they are withholding A LOT of information from the public at this time. Where did you see Cindy's phone information about JB? Also I think JB was called as soon as she was arrested and that was the day after Caylee went missing. What KC is charged with is huge, so she would need an atty right away.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1624 on: November 04, 2008, 11:03:01 AM »

For anyone who will be joining Tim, TES, and LP...here is a link to the volunteer form you have to fill out and submit upon arrival.  Given the amount of people showing up, print it out at home/office and fill it in before hand if you can!  Take it with you, save you and them some time.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/VOLUNTEER%20REGISTRATION%20AGREEMENT1.pdf

If you fill out that volunteer form the day you search there is no way for them to check out the person who is searching.  I guess they could use that info at a later time if anything happened to someone.
I think its used as more as a check in type of form.  You are searching some rough and dangerous areas, if something were to happen to you I believe this form is more of like a waiver that acts as an umbrella to cover TES incase of injury.  You are agreeing that you are searching as per your own free will and are not out there forced to do this search. 
Also, I agree with you, the info could be used at a later date if something came up in regards to a searcher.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1625 on: November 04, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »

Lisa

I lost sympathy for Cindy when she ordered everyone to "Get off your axxes and search for my granddauthter." Calling people "Maggots" didn't hurt either, and was not exactly appropriate given the state of the trunk of the car Casey used.  She knows her maggots, I guess.  What kind of thing is that to ask people to help you?  I find her a most ungrateful, selfish, self-centered, greedy  person and while she probably did love Caylee, maybe as a pet or something like that, maybe as a granddaughter, I feel that's over and she has moved on to protect her daughter who probably killed Caylee, and to make the most of the financial opportunities as they present themselves.  I think at this point Caylee is secondary or maybe third or fourth with her and it's all about publicity and making some money out of this.  I find her a despicable person and actually, I find the entire bunch despicable.

I sure would appreciate it if someone could put a Pilgrim hat or bib or both on my bear.  I missed having something scarey at Halloween, but how scarey can a stuffed bear be?

Caylee has gone down the memory hole for the Anthony's.  It's now about making money and becoming "unofficial" spokespeople for the families of other missing Florida children.  I'm sure the Anthony's felt bad for a while, but the money and face time for the camera sure has made things better for them!

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 04, 2008, 11:08:09 AM »

Leonard Padilla To Arrive On Thursday

Leonard Padilla and one of his Bounty Hunter teams will arrive at the Orlando International Airport on November 6, 2008 at 4:49p.m. via United Airlines. Leonard will immediately join with Tim Miller of TEXAS EQUUSEARCH in searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony.

Several thousand people have responded to Leonard on the Nancy Grace show and have contacted

EQUUSEARCH to donate money and/or volunteer in the search efforts.

Source:  http://leonardpadilla.net/current_news

Ha ha!! Cute Monken!  Now, can you put him on a plane for us?  O/T have you seen his shirts with the sherrif star on them?  They are cute!!

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

Klaas, can you put LP on a plane? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: November 04, 2008, 11:09:11 AM »

Good morning everyone...

Since it seems slow here this morning, I thought I would jump in with some questions that may or may not have been addressed already.  In order to not sound like a complete idiot I apologize in advance if this is redundant...

I won't pretend to understand the whole cell phone "ping" deal but there are a couple of pieces of information that I have viewed and not viewed that I find interesting and wonder if any of you monkeys have any incite to the following:

We have the actual text messages between Casey and Amy and also the actual text messages between Casey and Cindy but why don't we have the actual text messages between Casey and Tony L.?  Is LE witholding this information?  Maybe we do have it out there somewhere but I can't find it...if anyone has a link or knows, please let me know. 

Also, when Cindy Anthony's phone information was taken from LE on 8/4/2008 I found it strange that she had 3 ways saved in her phone of getting a hold of JB.  This was only 2 weeks & a few days after Caylee was reported missing.  Why would you hire an attorney that quickly and did they have JB on retainer?

TIA, Lovinlife

Lovinlife, I didn't want you to think you were ignored, but I have no idea either. I don't remember seeing any texts from or to Cindy, but I do know they are withholding A LOT of information from the public at this time. Where did you see Cindy's phone information about JB? Also I think JB was called as soon as she was arrested and that was the day after Caylee went missing. What KC is charged with is huge, so she would need an atty right away.
I do not know each of the texts by heart, but I do know a link can be found for them on one of Blonde's many informative threads in the Caylee area. List at the link below.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0
IIRCC didn't someone post that she was referred to JB by another inmate at the jail?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 04, 2008, 11:10:03 AM »

hi guys... hope everyone is doing well... I've been a little tied up with work, and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life... but you are all never far from my heart.. I love you all...

Today marks the 25th year I have been voting. I have not missed one primary, one Gubernatorial or Presidential race. I save all my stubs and have them a box i like to call a personal archive. I started doing that after I learned that Andy Warhol saved all correspondence and placed everything into boxes. Those boxes are on display at the Andy Warhol museum and I love art, so I go there frequently. The keep sakes can be letters, notes, and of course memento. Someday I will get around to keeping my promise to myself that I will take all of the stubs and frame them, by date ofcourse.

Remember, in 1923 a new revolutionary party elected their first leader. And that leader won by one vote. That new leader was a former solider from the First World War. His name was Adolph Hitler.

One vote always makes a difference. California was admitted into the union by one vote. Oregon was admitted into the union by one vote.

So, always remember your vote is very important.

Have a great day and know I love you all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: November 04, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »

Lisa

I agree.

I voted!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: November 04, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »

Leonard Padilla To Arrive On Thursday

Leonard Padilla and one of his Bounty Hunter teams will arrive at the Orlando International Airport on November 6, 2008 at 4:49p.m. via United Airlines. Leonard will immediately join with Tim Miller of TEXAS EQUUSEARCH in searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony.

Several thousand people have responded to Leonard on the Nancy Grace show and have contacted

EQUUSEARCH to donate money and/or volunteer in the search efforts.

Source:  http://leonardpadilla.net/current_news

Ha ha!! Cute Monken!  Now, can you put him on a plane for us?  O/T have you seen his shirts with the sherrif star on them?  They are cute!!

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

That made me laugh Monken!! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: November 04, 2008, 11:14:51 AM »

hi guys... hope everyone is doing well... I've been a little tied up with work, and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life... but you are all never far from my heart.. I love you all...

Today marks the 25th year I have been voting. I have not missed one primary, one Gubernatorial or Presidential race. I save all my stubs and have them a box i like to call a personal archive. I started doing that after I learned that Andy Warhol saved all correspondence and placed everything into boxes. Those boxes are on display at the Andy Warhol museum and I love art, so I go there frequently. The keep sakes can be letters, notes, and of course memento. Someday I will get around to keeping my promise to myself that I will take all of the stubs and frame them, by date ofcourse.

Remember, in 1923 a new revolutionary party elected their first leader. And that leader won by one vote. That new leader was a former solider from the First World War. His name was Adolph Hitler.

One vote always makes a difference. California was admitted into the union by one vote. Oregon was admitted into the union by one vote.

Hey Rob! So very true, one vote can make a difference.When you are famous and in all  your stuff is in a museum, I hope to see all those stubs you have saved!
It is getting upon that time of year when your funny Thanksgiving turkey comes to mind and makes me giggle...I will never forget that story!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: November 04, 2008, 11:15:02 AM »

I voted for Klaas 

I am Nut44x4 and I approve this message... 

Nut ... I may be Canadian but I also vote for Klaas for President.  However ... I could not choose which one zoo keepers that would make the best running mate.  Together you all make a great team!!!

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:45 AM PT
Good morning Miss Janet!

She would lock Congress up each day after page 100.

At long last ... I have been afforded a vision.  I see it all so clearly ...

President Klaas ... the zoo keepers and ... Scared Monkeys are running the Country.  All other entities have receive the RED BUTTON.

The inhabitants of the cage possess all the power ... power which assures that justice for victims of crime is a given!!!

Wait!!!!  The vision is beginning to fade but ... I do believe in the name of justice for victims ... President Klaas has appointed Tamikosmom as Head Interrogator of the United States of America.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: November 04, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »

I agree totally about Cindy.  She has just told too many bald-faced lies for me to have any sympathy for her.  I do not see it as denial.  Denial is a phase: it does not last forever.  Cindy is as practiced a liar as Casey, in my opinion, and her lies are just as outrageous.  In the released police interview video, it is so clear that she runs her mouth constantly, lies with abandon and seeks to control and manipulate every situation.  George himself said that Casey was just like her mother.  He said a mouthful then.  I see Cindy as someone who can lie very easily and does it to protect HERSELF and her image as a mother.  Yes, she loved Caylee on some level, but to use a child as a pawn in an ongoing war between herself and her daughter was unfair and unhealthy.  Cindy is interested mainly in herself and her own needs and wishes.  I think people who say that she very quickly transferred her allegiance to Caylee to Casey and now to her own financial future is accurate.  That is certainly my judgement, but she and George will never turn into John Walsh or Mark Klaas, who did what they do out of love and concern first and foremost.  Cindy is hoping to enrich herself, I think, and to use Caylee as the means.  I don't think she really cares that much about Casey anymore.  Cindy must keep saying Caylee is alive in order to keep the money flowing in and to have a story to tell.  Once she admits Caylee is dead, the donations stop and people forget about her and George.  She also would like to have an ongoing foundation that would keep them employed for a long time or at least keep the money coming for a long time.  That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: November 04, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »

Lisa

Caylee has gone down the memory hole for the Anthony's.  It's now about making money and becoming "unofficial" spokespeople for the families of other missing Florida children.  I'm sure the Anthony's felt bad for a while, but the money and face time for the camera sure has made things better for them!

Lisa
I sure hope that LE has some dirt on them in regards to the lies told during interrogation.  I hope Karma serves up a big pile to them in the search for justice for this child!  You can not be any kind of spokesperson behind bars.  Lord forbit any of my children ever go missing, but if it ever did happen they are the LAST people I would ever want remotely close to me.  I see the pictures of Beth Hollaway and then the one of Cindy.  How disrespectful!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1636 on: November 04, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »

I agree totally about Cindy.  She has just told too many bald-faced lies for me to have any sympathy for her.  I do not see it as denial.  Denial is a phase: it does not last forever.  Cindy is as practiced a liar as Casey, in my opinion, and her lies are just as outrageous.  In the released police interview video, it is so clear that she runs her mouth constantly, lies with abandon and seeks to control and manipulate every situation.  George himself said that Casey was just like her mother.  He said a mouthful then.  I see Cindy as someone who can lie very easily and does it to protect HERSELF and her image as a mother.  Yes, she loved Caylee on some level, but to use a child as a pawn in an ongoing war between herself and her daughter was unfair and unhealthy.  Cindy is interested mainly in herself and her own needs and wishes.  I think people who say that she very quickly transferred her allegiance to Caylee to Casey and now to her own financial future is accurate.  That is certainly my judgement, but she and George will never turn into John Walsh or Mark Klaas, who did what they do out of love and concern first and foremost.  Cindy is hoping to enrich herself, I think, and to use Caylee as the means.  I don't think she really cares that much about Casey anymore.  Cindy must keep saying Caylee is alive in order to keep the money flowing in and to have a story to tell.  Once she admits Caylee is dead, the donations stop and people forget about her and George.  She also would like to have an ongoing foundation that would keep them employed for a long time or at least keep the money coming for a long time.  That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

Do you think Cindy sees herself as the next John Walsh? Maybe she has dreams of her own show and people sitting at her feet for her infinite wisdom!! Oh Cindy, what do we do now?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1637 on: November 04, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1638 on: November 04, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »

I worry that the A's have ensured that Caylee's body will not be found when TES come.  Wonder which one of them was put to the task in moving the body out of Orlando..
I don't think they are worried at all.
Anyone else thinking this?   I think Lee would be the likely candidate..and I think he would do it.  Explains the lie detector refusal.
I wish we knew if LE have been tracking the whereabouts of all of them since early on.
On another subject...why did it take LE so long to get a search warrant to gather evidence from the A's home? August 5th!!!  I never understood the delay.  And there are so many errors on the warrant in dates.  One page says February, one says July 5th, and it was actually Aug 5th.  For such a high profile MURDER case, you would think the accuracy would be crucial.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: November 04, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »

Good to see you Rob! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.