March 28, 2024, 06:38:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455646 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: November 04, 2008, 11:30:09 AM »

I worry that the A's have ensured that Caylee's body will not be found when TES come.  Wonder which one of them was put to the task in moving the body out of Orlando..
I don't think they are worried at all.
Anyone else thinking this?   I think Lee would be the likely candidate..and I think he would do it.  Explains the lie detector refusal.
I wish we knew if LE have been tracking the whereabouts of all of them since early on.
On another subject...why did it take LE so long to get a search warrant to gather evidence from the A's home? August 5th!!!  I never understood the delay.  And there are so many errors on the warrant in dates.  One page says February, one says July 5th, and it was actually Aug 5th.  For such a high profile MURDER case, you would think the accuracy would be crucial.

I have faith the the OCSO has been keeping a close eye on the entire Anthony family from the beginning.  I really don't think they could sneak anything.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: November 04, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »

I predict that when the search starts on Saturday, Cindy will become even further unhinged.  It's so sad that she doesn't want Caylee's body to be found.   

Lisa

Maybe Cindy has been made aware where Caylee remains are located but ...  retrieving those remains would implicate her daughter in the wrongdoing encompassing Caylee's death.

A circumstancial case ... even a strong circumstancial case ... implies that the maximum sentence or the death penalty are not options.

Janet

_____

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1642 on: November 04, 2008, 11:30:47 AM »

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

Klaas, can you put LP on a plane? 

OMG I just about choaked on my iced latte.  You are too funny Klaas!!  I can't stop laughing.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: November 04, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

hi guys... hope everyone is doing well... I've been a little tied up with work, and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life... but you are all never far from my heart.. I love you all...

Today marks the 25th year I have been voting. I have not missed one primary, one Gubernatorial or Presidential race. I save all my stubs and have them a box i like to call a personal archive. I started doing that after I learned that Andy Warhol saved all correspondence and placed everything into boxes. Those boxes are on display at the Andy Warhol museum and I love art, so I go there frequently. The keep sakes can be letters, notes, and of course memento. Someday I will get around to keeping my promise to myself that I will take all of the stubs and frame them, by date ofcourse.

Remember, in 1923 a new revolutionary party elected their first leader. And that leader won by one vote. That new leader was a former solider from the First World War. His name was Adolph Hitler.

One vote always makes a difference. California was admitted into the union by one vote. Oregon was admitted into the union by one vote.

So, always remember your vote is very important.

Have a great day and know I love you all.

You are such a sweetie, Rob!

and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life...
Does this say "wedding?"   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1644 on: November 04, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

I agree totally about Cindy.  She has just told too many bald-faced lies for me to have any sympathy for her.  I do not see it as denial.  Denial is a phase: it does not last forever.  Cindy is as practiced a liar as Casey, in my opinion, and her lies are just as outrageous.  In the released police interview video, it is so clear that she runs her mouth constantly, lies with abandon and seeks to control and manipulate every situation.  George himself said that Casey was just like her mother.  He said a mouthful then.  I see Cindy as someone who can lie very easily and does it to protect HERSELF and her image as a mother.  Yes, she loved Caylee on some level, but to use a child as a pawn in an ongoing war between herself and her daughter was unfair and unhealthy.  Cindy is interested mainly in herself and her own needs and wishes.  I think people who say that she very quickly transferred her allegiance to Caylee to Casey and now to her own financial future is accurate.  That is certainly my judgement, but she and George will never turn into John Walsh or Mark Klaas, who did what they do out of love and concern first and foremost.  Cindy is hoping to enrich herself, I think, and to use Caylee as the means.  I don't think she really cares that much about Casey anymore.  Cindy must keep saying Caylee is alive in order to keep the money flowing in and to have a story to tell.  Once she admits Caylee is dead, the donations stop and people forget about her and George.  She also would like to have an ongoing foundation that would keep them employed for a long time or at least keep the money coming for a long time.  That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

Do you think Cindy sees herself as the next John Walsh? Maybe she has dreams of her own show and people sitting at her feet for her infinite wisdom!! Oh Cindy, what do we do now?   

Kid Finders Network has openings on their Board of Directors that are TBA.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/directors.html

LIsa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 04, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

Do you think Cindy sees herself as the next John Walsh? Maybe she has dreams of her own show and people sitting at her feet for her infinite wisdom!! Oh Cindy, what do we do now?   

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1646 on: November 04, 2008, 11:35:30 AM »

I predict that when the search starts on Saturday, Cindy will become even further unhinged.  It's so sad that she doesn't want Caylee's body to be found.   

Lisa

Maybe Cindy has been made aware where Caylee remains are located but ...  retrieving those remains would implicate her daughter in the wrongdoing encompassing Caylee's death.

A circumstancial case ... even a strong circumstancial case ... implies that the maximum sentence or the death penalty are not options.

Janet

_____

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Well that and the donations would dry up.  Also, she would be obstructing justice.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: November 04, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

Lisa

Janet

_____

Great point Miss Janet!!  This to me is as telling as Todd Blacks slip up in regards to a diceased Caylee.  Jose is basically saying "Catch me if you can". 

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1648 on: November 04, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

I hope so.  I think OSCO has done a good job so far..the delay in the search warrant has been a stickler for me tho.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: November 04, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »

Kid Finders Network has openings on their Board of Directors that are TBA.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Lisa
Very intersting tid-bit of info there Miss Lisa.  I wonder if Kidfinders will be holding off the announcement until they are 100% certain their new appointed heads are not handed a ticket on the express train to jail......
This plot keeps thickening!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:10 AM »

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

Leonard's on his way!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »

Thanks Boo & Dolce for your response.

Boo, I'm going to look for where I found JB in Cindy's phone.  When she was charged originally wasn't it for "child endangering and lying to police" not murder.  I just found that odd that she had his number listed.  I will post the info for you, when I find it again.

Dolce, thanks for the link to the documents, I'm going to go back thru again and look for the Casey to Cindy text for Boo and I will look again for anything involving Tony L.  When I was watching NG last night, I was reminded again of the long phone conversation between Casey & Tony L. on the 15th late into the early am on the 16th and then they stated that Casey texted Tony and Tony then called Casey at 3:05am.  I agree with you Boo that LE is witholding ALOT of info and this is probably part of that...I just wondered if it might be out there somewhere and I missed it.  Could be nothing, could be something, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: November 04, 2008, 11:44:28 AM »

hi guys... hope everyone is doing well... I've been a little tied up with work, and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life ... but you are all never far from my heart.. I love you all...

Does this say "wedding?" 

Rob ... mammy asked you a question.

We are waiting for an answer.

Tap Tap Tap Tap

This wannabe detective suspects it all as to do with that country that rhymes with Pakistan.

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: November 04, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »

OMG I just about choaked on my iced latte.  You are too funny Klaas!!  I can't stop laughing.
That better be no caffeine iced latte, young lady!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: November 04, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »

Great point Miss Janet!!  This to me is as telling as Todd Blacks slip up in regards to a diceased Caylee.  Jose is basically saying "Catch me if you can".

I agree with Janet too, Dolce.  Good post Janet 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: November 04, 2008, 11:48:01 AM »

Now we need a picture of Tim sitting next to him! I think I would frame that!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 04, 2008, 11:48:02 AM »

Lisa
Very intersting tid-bit of info there Miss Lisa.  I wonder if Kidfinders will be holding off the announcement until they are 100% certain their new appointed heads are not handed a ticket on the express train to jail......
This plot keeps thickening!

I can understand Kidfinders desiring high profile people heading the organization to give it credibility but .... THE ANTHONYS!!!

Janet

_____

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: November 04, 2008, 11:48:14 AM »

How cool is this?  As monkey by monkey they scamper off to bed, the rest of us get the cage to ourselves! 

It is a shame though that we don't have enough clout to get a clean cage right now.  It may be dirty but we get to stretch out.   

Klaas, I don't know who might know the answer to the earlier question Dottie asked about how Scared Monkeys got started.  I'm interested in the choice of names.  My "theory" is that it somehow relates to the hear-no-evil,  see-no-evil, and speak-no-evil monkeys.  Based on my rate of success on former theories, I'm probably very wrong.
  Remember to VOTE today!

Red and his long time school friend Tom collaborated on this blog.  The name was explained on the earlier format.  In my words, not theirs, they blogged about things that were important, needed attention.  They wanted those who read here to lose the fear of fighting the bad guy, open their eyes, make them hear and speak.  Tom has moved away from the blog due to family and personal obligations. 

I'll be voting.

2NJ, thanks for your response.  It's very lonely in here nowadays at 4 a.m.  I think this is one of the best board on the internet.  Red and Tom certainly had a great deal of foresight.  I like knowing word or phrase origin simply because I'm interested in it...particularly titles and really enjoy a play on words. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: November 04, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »

Now we need a picture of Tim sitting next to him! I think I would frame that!! 
LP is acting up on the plane.  He wants full meal service and some Diet Coke!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: November 04, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »

That better be no caffeine iced latte, young lady!!!
Nope! Decaff Soy Vente Carmel Iced Latte Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.