March 28, 2024, 03:28:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455747 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1660 on: November 04, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

Klaas, can you put LP on a plane? 

Now we need a picture of Tim sitting next to him! I think I would frame that!! 
LP is acting up on the plane.  He wants full meal service and some Diet Coke!!!

Ha!  I think its YOU who wants the Diet Coke!! 
We need Tim on board, I agree!!  Smile

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: November 04, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

When was the drop of new documents supposed to happen???  When is Murt going to interview???  Why can't I have a Diet Coke??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: November 04, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

Hi Dolce! Klaas is the one that found Leonard! I just loved it! And I want a LP shirt Too!!!

Klaas, can you put LP on a plane? 

Now we need a picture of Tim sitting next to him! I think I would frame that!! 
LP is acting up on the plane.  He wants full meal service and some Diet Coke!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: November 04, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »

Cindy

On October 31st ... you share one reason why Casey is not forcoming regarding the whereabouts of Caylee Marie.  Well ... on October 2nd ... Jose Baez provided the media with another reason.  Which is it?

Janet

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed
Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case
POSTED: 9:09 am EDT October 31, 2008
UPDATED: 10:26 am EDT October 31, 2008

Cindy Anthony said the Orange County Sheriff's Office has spent more time building a case against Casey Anthony than looking for Caylee.

"I feel like we've lost four months of precious time (to) follow up on looking for her alive," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm angry, and for them to pull that and this is all they've got. This is ridiculous."

"There's a lot more to this story than you guys could ever imagine, and it's all going to come out," George Anthony said.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: November 04, 2008, 12:05:31 PM »

When was the drop of new documents supposed to happen???  When is Murt going to interview???  Why can't I have a Diet Coke??? 

I thought Murt's interview was to happen sometime this week.

I don't have Diet Coke, but I have a Barg's root beer to offer you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: November 04, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »

I believe tomorrow they will be releasing documents.  I think MURT will be interviewing his person on November 7th.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: November 04, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »

Ok, sniff sniff, thank you.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: November 04, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

After looking at the July 15 phone/ping records, I have no doubt that KC was getting ready to run.  I don't believe for one minute that Cindy and KC talked several times in the early afternoon and Cindy did not mention the car being towed or the smell!?!?!   

On July 15th KC called Cindy's cell at 12:58 pm and talked for 2.5 minutes, then at 1:11 pm Cindy calls KC (1.5 minute).  AT 1:24 KC is cashing $250 check.  2:30 pm picking Amy up from Airport (back from PR).  At 4:30 Cindy is texting KC - KC texting Cindy & Mark Hawkins.  At 5:00pm Mark Hawkins calls KC (8 minute call). 

From 5:30 - 6:30 KC was messing around trying to keep her phone in service.  Calling a phone number 3 times and getting this message "Were sorry but your service has been temporarily suspended due to a past due balace on your account.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about"

At approx. 7:00pm - Cindy & Amy show up at Tony's.  KC is on her laptop when they arrive - so what happened to the laptop between 7:00 - midnight?
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: November 04, 2008, 12:08:52 PM »

hi guys... hope everyone is doing well... I've been a little tied up with work, and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life... but you are all never far from my heart.. I love you all...

Today marks the 25th year I have been voting. I have not missed one primary, one Gubernatorial or Presidential race. I save all my stubs and have them a box i like to call a personal archive. I started doing that after I learned that Andy Warhol saved all correspondence and placed everything into boxes. Those boxes are on display at the Andy Warhol museum and I love art, so I go there frequently. The keep sakes can be letters, notes, and of course memento. Someday I will get around to keeping my promise to myself that I will take all of the stubs and frame them, by date ofcourse.

Remember, in 1923 a new revolutionary party elected their first leader. And that leader won by one vote. That new leader was a former solider from the First World War. His name was Adolph Hitler.

One vote always makes a difference. California was admitted into the union by one vote. Oregon was admitted into the union by one vote.

So, always remember your vote is very important.

Have a great day and know I love you all.

You are such a sweetie, Rob!

and some wonderful things that have been happening in my own personal life...
Does this say "wedding?"   

I would surmize that his giddiness is from NOT being president of the Larry Garrison Fan
Club.  Obviously there was an election and Rob doesn't hold that position any longer as he has stopped using that in his signature line.  The weight of trying to get people to join the club was becoming increasingly cumbersome and to not have that responsibility (although Rob would not admit this publicly) is a relief!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: November 04, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

When was the drop of new documents supposed to happen???   When is Murt going to interview???  Why can't I have a Diet Coke??? 

Good Morning A1

I am anticipating those yet-to-be released documents as well.  I am so hoping that the date/s when the internet search was being done regarding how to make chloroform is confirmed within those documents.

I contend IF the date/s of the internet search was just prior to Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... the chloroform odor was all about an attempt to clean inside the trunk of body decomposition and ... an attempt to rid the inside of the trunk from the terrible odor.

Janet
9:10 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: November 04, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

After looking at the July 15 phone/ping records, I have no doubt that KC was getting ready to run.  I don't believe for one minute that Cindy and KC talked several times in the early afternoon and Cindy did not mention the car being towed or the smell!?!?!   

On July 15th KC called Cindy's cell at 12:58 pm and talked for 2.5 minutes, then at 1:11 pm Cindy calls KC (1.5 minute).  AT 1:24 KC is cashing $250 check.  2:30 pm picking Amy up from Airport (back from PR).  At 4:30 Cindy is texting KC - KC texting Cindy & Mark Hawkins.  At 5:00pm Mark Hawkins calls KC (8 minute call). 

From 5:30 - 6:30 KC was messing around trying to keep her phone in service.  Calling a phone number 3 times and getting this message "Were sorry but your service has been temporarily suspended due to a past due balace on your account.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about"

At approx. 7:00pm - Cindy & Amy show up at Tony's.  KC is on her laptop when they arrive - so what happened to the laptop between 7:00 - midnight?

IMO that can be answered with 3 letters......... L  E  E
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: November 04, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »

I believe tomorrow they will be releasing documents.  I think MURT will be interviewing his person on November 7th.
Thank you!!!

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: November 04, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »

I predict that when the search starts on Saturday, Cindy will become even further unhinged.  It's so sad that she doesn't want Caylee's body to be found.   

Lisa
I felt sorry for her at first, I really did, a grieving grandmother over the loss of a child.  She had my sympathy until she started all of the bashing towards the LE, my little mental red flag popped up going "Huh?".  Since her most recent accusations and false statements made toward TES and Tim I am left wondering what type of person does this to anyone giving of themselves to help her???  No more sympathy from me. 
If she becomes more unhinged, let her.  She is only hurting her daughters case with each word out of her mouth.  Cindy was the one screaming to Casey from the garage to call 911 the night the protesters and George battled it out.  Granted Casey was already on the phone hoping to save her own bum, but still she does not think of her actions and how they are going to ultimately be another nail in the Casey coffin.

Personally I feel that Cindy is not functioning in reality because of the guilt she has placed upon herself.  I imagine the "what ifs" are absolutely tearing her up inside.  With that said, I also think she has a defensive (almost combative) manner of speaking that translates to broadcast media as rude with a capital R.

This is my perspective which follows and I do not mean it in a generalized manner except from my experience.  I certainly am not bashing our cultural differences so please read this in the manner in which I intended it.  I taught with women from the north and had several northern relatives by marriage.  Their manner of speech can sometimes seem abrupt and cold to Southerners.  I think it's because of the Southern drawl and the laid-back slow style of the south.  I cannot tell you the times I've come to the defense of my "Yankee" colleagues because of this difference.  There seemed to be a greater reserve with my northern friends and it seemed to require more work to become their friend but when friendship was established, their genuineness and loyalty were beyond reproach.

I may not be expressing this clearly enough to convey what I'm trying to get across but even though I think Cindy has been over-the-top in many instances, I do think some of what I observe is a misunderstanding of regional and cultural differences.  Add to that her overwhelming grief (and I still maintain, guilt) and while her actions may not be ours, it is impossible to say our reaction to the same circumstances.  Frankly, I'm amazed she can stand upright given the grief, fatigue, and just plain old weariness.

However, all bets are off if she is involved in a cover-up or obstruction of justice.  I'm only willing to extend the benefit of doubt so far.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1673 on: November 04, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: November 04, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: November 04, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »

Ok, sniff sniff, thank you.

A1 ... could I suggest a strong cuppa caffienated Tim Horton's coffee.  I am told the buzz is very comparable to the buzz that the diet coke gives.  In a very short time all the sleepy time cobswebs will have cleared.

Hugs

Janet

_____

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: November 04, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Good point KCJackie, I too believe there is alot going on with the cell phone records and how it ties into this whole crazy case.  Since you are the "cell phone guru" (Klass referred to your grand knowledge) can you look and see if she called/texted Tony or Tony's roomies and also if Lee contacted anyone at the house either between 7:00pm and the time that Lee supposedly went to Tony's house to get Casey's things?  TIA--I'm busy doing that silly "work thing" Sad

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: November 04, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »

Logging out for a nap. 

Later,
DR
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: November 04, 2008, 12:29:32 PM »

This has been on my mind for awhile now. LP says he thinks that Caylee was burried around the airport because of how many times she was texting in that area where the pings are. The only thing that bothers me about this is that they are using the texting pings or whatever to determine where Caylee is. How could Casey have been texting and then burrying Caylee's body at the same time? Shouldn't they be looking for a time frame on the pings/texting to see if she stopped texting in the ping area and then started up again in the same ping area? That might help them find out exactly what area Caylee was burried in.

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: November 04, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

The outcome of the indepth work which you have contributed into interpreting Casey's cell phone and text messaging activity is sooo revealing.  It almost tells the whole story encompassing the death of Caylee Marie and ... the disposal of her remains.

KCJackie ... you should be a member of the investigative team and ... I MEAN IT!!!

Thank you.

Janet 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.