March 28, 2024, 01:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455719 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: November 04, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »

Can't wait for the new document drop...there should be some good stuff in them.

Thanks CBB for making me a new avi for Thanksgiving...am I not the cutest little Indian squaw you guys have ever seen???  Huh??? What??  Someone better say yes......

YES from me too!!!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1721 on: November 04, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Thank you for my new avi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Nikki you are just the cutest!  Now that gives me a great idea for center pieces at our Thanksgiving fiest!!  Everyone in our family has Jack's and how cute a puppy looks in the middle of a cornacopia...(It would not be a live puppy on the table though)

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: November 04, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »

mgoblue - Wouldn't it have been written in the certified letter where it had been towed from?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: November 04, 2008, 01:59:10 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Thank you for my new avi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That new av is so cute, Nikki!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: November 04, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »

You know I worked on the NH thread for close to a year and here for a long long time and have held up really well, and just now I walked through the living room and Nemo was playing and BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWallllllllllllll .  Isn't that stupid????
Yes it is. LOL  NO!!  Its not stupid you are sensitive Miss Kitty, and Nemo is one of my fav's.  Maybe Casey can pull a Dori and claim short term memory loss. 
She will not be able to  ES-CAP-Ehhh  when the SA is done with her!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1725 on: November 04, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »

mgoblue - Wouldn't it have been written in the certified letter where it had been towed from?
Yes.  It would also have given the date and time of the towing. Sorry, I am not mgoblue, but I knew this answer.  (First one so far today!)

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: November 04, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »

Could be, I hadn't thought of that. On the other hand, I'd think Simon would know what's in their standard letter and it wouldn't seem odd to him that George would have called Amscot. He seemed to go out of his way to comment on this. Or I'm over thinking things.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: November 04, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »

any news when they plan to do the document dump?
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1728 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:18 PM »

Can't wait for the new document drop...there should be some good stuff in them.

Thanks CBB for making me a new avi for Thanksgiving...am I not the cutest little Indian squaw you guys have ever seen???  Huh??? What??  Someone better say yes......

OK, you are pretty darn cute!   cheers
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

After looking at the July 15 phone/ping records, I have no doubt that KC was getting ready to run.  I don't believe for one minute that Cindy and KC talked several times in the early afternoon and Cindy did not mention the car being towed or the smell!?!?!   

On July 15th KC called Cindy's cell at 12:58 pm and talked for 2.5 minutes, then at 1:11 pm Cindy calls KC (1.5 minute).  AT 1:24 KC is cashing $250 check.  2:30 pm picking Amy up from Airport (back from PR).  At 4:30 Cindy is texting KC - KC texting Cindy & Mark Hawkins.  At 5:00pm Mark Hawkins calls KC (8 minute call). 

From 5:30 - 6:30 KC was messing around trying to keep her phone in service.  Calling a phone number 3 times and getting this message "Were sorry but your service has been temporarily suspended due to a past due balace on your account.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about"

At approx. 7:00pm - Cindy & Amy show up at Tony's.  KC is on her laptop when they arrive - so what happened to the laptop between 7:00 - midnight?

Good Day KCJ!!!

Your take on the pings makes such good sense to me.  I just wish I didn't always have to have it pointed out to me.  Oh to have a brian that could see this clearly on it's own .

I'm off to vote just as soon as Al gets home from work. (1/2 hr. or so)

PJ flower

PJ - I just can't tell you enough how sweet you are!  It's always a delight to read your posts!  Speaking of "Brian"  he is the neighbor to the left of the Anthony's that gave the shovel to KC -  and he is white. 

NO NO NO KCJ !!!!!!!

Brian is our 31 year old son.  Of course you all know I was tryin to say brain but my fingers are so adept at talking about our sweet baby "Brian"  Poor young man, his ears must be ringing as he sits at his desk .

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: November 04, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »

If the area of Caylee Marie's remains has been identified through the interpretation of the cell phone activity and ... the text messaging ... WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT CONDUCTING AN OFFICIAL SEARCH OF ITS OWN?  WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT RECRUITING EXPERIENCED SEARCHERS?  WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT UNDERWRITING THE COSTS?

The locating of the remains of Caylee Marie is such a crucial part of the investigation.  Without the remains of Caylee Marie ... the Scales of Justice will not be balanced.  Without the remains of Caylee Marie ...the Scales of Justice will weigh in favor of the person who took the life of her own daughter.

Janet
______

NANCY GRACE
Victim`s Own Gun Reportedly Used in Hudson Murders
Aired November 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWS TALK 1150: ... Well, that`s what I`m trying to get to. For example, you know, even though she was the cell phone and text messaging queen, for almost 12 hours, she did not use her cell phone whatsoever. And some of the pings have been located near Boggy Creek Road and Trade Port Road near the Orlando International Airport, and that`s one area where this search on Saturday that`s being coordinated by Tim Miller of Equusearch is going to concentrate on.

<snipped>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the pings on a cell phone give you a -- a cell-tower is a three-sided object. And it can give you a direction that the phone was in up to three quarters or a mile and a half.

So it`s going to be relatively easy to find areas to search where the pings came from at the time. Now, Mark is right. There are times when the phone was dead. She didn`t use it. But the times that she did use it when it starts back up and she uses it is at an area.

So you get enough people out there, you`re going to be able to find the areas where these pings were from. It`s not going to be a big mystery. Everybody is on the same page as far as the pings. They are certain and definite where they came from.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/03/ng.01.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: November 04, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

You know I worked on the NH thread for close to a year and here for a long long time and have held up really well, and just now I walked through the living room and Nemo was playing and BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWallllllllllllll .  Isn't that stupid????
  No Pretty Kitty, it's not stupid...it just means you are as sensative as you are stylish!  Now dry those eyes, and let's see some tail movement on your Thanksgiving avi!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: November 04, 2008, 02:12:15 PM »

agree biker bev. I think she wanted that extra day to go to MH. I think she planned her beautiful life to begin clear across the country.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: November 04, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

Kid Finders Network has openings on their Board of Directors that are TBA.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/directors.html

Lisa

okay--I DO NOT like the Anthony's, however do have sympathy for them very little but still I think this whole kid finders deal is a load of BULL!!  They (Anthony's) keep getting kicked out various places because the people stand up and say get rid of them (Anthony's) or we won't solicit your business, why don't we the people do the same to kid finders, they might think twice about holding the Anthony's hands in this charade if they become the subject of the of what the Anthony's are doing?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: November 04, 2008, 02:12:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

I forgot to mention that I emailed Mark Williams the other night after Dana's show.  I received a very nice reply  today...he's a classy guy.

And...since it's slow...you all look very cute in your Thanksgiving attire.  I need a little something too....CBB, Klaas, anyone?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: November 04, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

all of the little indians remind me of that old song that goes, "running bear..love little white dove"....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1736 on: November 04, 2008, 02:16:16 PM »

If the area of Caylee Marie's remains has been identified through the interpretation of the cell phone activity and ... the text messaging ... WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT CONDUCTING AN OFFICIAL SEARCH OF ITS OWN?  WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT RECRUITING EXPERIENCED SEARCHERS?  WHY IS ORLANDO LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT UNDERWRITING THE COSTS?

The locating of the remains of Caylee Marie is such a crucial part of the investigation.  Without the remains of Caylee Marie ... the Scales of Justice will not be balanced.  Without the remains of Caylee Marie ...the Scales of Justice will weigh in favor of the person who took the life of her own daughter.

Janet
______

NANCY GRACE
Victim`s Own Gun Reportedly Used in Hudson Murders
Aired November 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWS TALK 1150: ... Well, that`s what I`m trying to get to. For example, you know, even though she was the cell phone and text messaging queen, for almost 12 hours, she did not use her cell phone whatsoever. And some of the pings have been located near Boggy Creek Road and Trade Port Road near the Orlando International Airport, and that`s one area where this search on Saturday that`s being coordinated by Tim Miller of Equusearch is going to concentrate on.

<snipped>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the pings on a cell phone give you a -- a cell-tower is a three-sided object. And it can give you a direction that the phone was in up to three quarters or a mile and a half.

So it`s going to be relatively easy to find areas to search where the pings came from at the time. Now, Mark is right. There are times when the phone was dead. She didn`t use it. But the times that she did use it when it starts back up and she uses it is at an area.

So you get enough people out there, you`re going to be able to find the areas where these pings were from. It`s not going to be a big mystery. Everybody is on the same page as far as the pings. They are certain and definite where they came from.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/03/ng.01.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Janet. It's all about money. LE did have several searches of their own when Caylee first went missing. I remember the shots from the helicopters.

They don't have the funds to search for bodies. They feel they have enough to prosecute without a body.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: November 04, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

After looking at the July 15 phone/ping records, I have no doubt that KC was getting ready to run.  I don't believe for one minute that Cindy and KC talked several times in the early afternoon and Cindy did not mention the car being towed or the smell!?!?!   

On July 15th KC called Cindy's cell at 12:58 pm and talked for 2.5 minutes, then at 1:11 pm Cindy calls KC (1.5 minute).  AT 1:24 KC is cashing $250 check.  2:30 pm picking Amy up from Airport (back from PR).  At 4:30 Cindy is texting KC - KC texting Cindy & Mark Hawkins.  At 5:00pm Mark Hawkins calls KC (8 minute call). 

From 5:30 - 6:30 KC was messing around trying to keep her phone in service.  Calling a phone number 3 times and getting this message "Were sorry but your service has been temporarily suspended due to a past due balace on your account.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about"

At approx. 7:00pm - Cindy & Amy show up at Tony's.  KC is on her laptop when they arrive - so what happened to the laptop between 7:00 - midnight?

The outcome of the indepth work which you have contributed into interpreting Casey's cell phone and text messaging activity is sooo revealing.  It almost tells the whole story encompassing the death of Caylee Marie and ... the disposal of her remains.

KCJackie ... you should be a member of the investigative team and ... I MEAN IT!!!

Thank you.

Janet 

I agree with Janet, I bow to you for your abilities and THANK YOU for the effort and time you have put into this!  Since you know these records more than anyone, can you tell me if they have released any of the text messages between Casey and Tony?  I assume LE is witholding this info.

Lovinlife

Thank you.

However ... I cannot help you with ANYTHING in regards to cell phone activity and ... text messaging.  I do not go there because there are many other Monkeys that have expertise in these areas.

My desktop search engine and SM's excellent search engine along with my ability to retain in memory many of the keywords of articles that pertain to the important aspects of the Caylee Marie case is my thing.

This is what is so wonderful about a forum.  Each member has something to contribute.  This mass contribution works together to allows an entire picture to emerge.  There is administration ... moderating ... insights ... debating ... technical expertise in many areas ... the archiving of crucial information/documents ...

Janet

Janet, I was actually referring to KCJackie about the cell phone expertice, sorry if it was confusing.  BTW THANK YOU for all that YOU do too!  This forum is the best out there and that is why I joined finally after lurking for months and months! I'm shy, as sometimes I am intimidated by all of the members knowledge of different aspects of the case.  I finally just jumped on in...I figure maybe I'll be able to at least keep up on some of the conversations.  You all have been extremely welcoming.  I know that God is watching over little Caylee until Tim is able to bring her home. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: November 04, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~

Janet, I've been wondering the same thing.  I am about tempted to go to Orlando - to check out the area to the east of the airport.  (me skeered)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: November 04, 2008, 02:26:39 PM »

Working on them now, thanks this is great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.