March 28, 2024, 06:05:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455641 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: November 04, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

I don't know if she told her mom that day.I think she told Lee some of it but not that Caylee was dead.I don't know how anyone could misconstrue decomp odor as anything else. I don't understand Lee laughing about his dad and the odor.
I am with you on that...nervous or not, very inapropriate behavior.

He mentioned the kidnapping story, yet no one mentions a ransome note, that they asked Casey for a ransome note or a list of demands......they just bought it when she said she was given a script.  I would have demanded to know "Why, why do they need to take Caylee?"
Makes me wonder why...thats all...why they did not ask, why they bought it, why they tried to sell it even though they knew what the smell was from the trunk.
Dolce -I am with you all the way here.  If kidnapping for ransom is the scenario, where's the ransom note/phone calls?  Kidnapping usually works on the ongoing threat of danger to the victim, accompanied by proof that the victim is in fact still alive (psychological pressure).  The family usually receives instruction on how/when/where to pay the ransom.  If it were for money (more than the family had), the A's would have been begging for money all over the media.  They haven't been and we all know kidnappers are not especially known for patience, after all, they're haing to hide and somewhat protect their "investment". Logic dictates the kidnapping-for-ransom story is a lie.

The whole Anthony defense is if they give info to LE Caylee will be harmed by the "kidnapper(s)".  Well, Hello...that would mean Caylee was either "kidnapped" for money or revenge.  Kidnappers aren't going to take care of a two-year-old 24/7 indefinitely!  What a stupid story!  Revenge kidnappings don't last 144 days either-the point is ultimate revenge.  Give it up, Anthonys!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1841 on: November 04, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

Thanks Klaas,

So somewhere along the line KC did have a blackjack.  I have other pics where she has a flip phone. 

I bet that LE sifted through the records at the AT&T store...LOL..you know the one.."down on the bottom left of town, I cant remember the road, by the mall and stuff"...if she didn't buy one, she may have stole one, or didn't have one at all.

Just a thought...
On the jail call with Lee..they were discussing the blackjack.  She says she was at Blanchard park and suggests it may be found there.  What if they were REALLY talking about Caylee's body?  I looked at an aerial map of Blanchard park.  If you leave from the Anthonys you would travel north to get to it.  On the lower left..the park has a big section that extends further south than the rest of the park, and it ends at Dean ROAD. 
So she ...lost the phone (or buried Caylee) at Blanchard Park....Lower left of town (but really lower left of the park)...and, "oh I can't remember what ROAD." (being Dean Road side of park)  Look at the map.  They may have been  talking in code about the body...not the cellphone at all.  She did say she went to Blanchard Park to see if she could "find" Caylee that day.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS282US283&um=1&q=blanchard+park+orlando&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

Good assessment.  But just wonder why she would mention Universal in that senario?  And was there a clue in her pocketbook for him to look for? 
Not sure about the Universal part, but it did sound like she was directing him to look for something specific in her bags/purse...it was just such a hinky weird call..it kinda just begged you to read between the lines..and whatever it was she was doing she described it as not necessarily being fun.  Either being with LE, or burying a body perhaps.  I have thought she was buried at Blanchard Park from the very beginning, though.

Definetly sounds hinky!!  And I can see the body being a possibility.  Oh if only we had the Anthony family decoder manual.   

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: November 04, 2008, 04:59:06 PM »

I love goodies, your point about the neatness of the packed bag and Lee's comments is very interesting.  It is possible she was planning to leave to go to MH and just wanted to get as much as possible in the bag, which would mean having to organize it and make it all fit together neatly for flying.
Regarding Lee over-emphasizing that the bags were "too neat" for Casey to have packed, IMO, was Lee's trying to have LE believe that he didn't go through the bags or "remove" any evidence...which he probably did...otherwise he would not have needed to mention that otherwise irrelevant info.  He was setting the stage for his own cover-up.
JMO
  Totally agree Hudsunn & LizzySF- What exactly was Lee doing in her suitcase anyway?  IMO, Lee was packing for her because he volunteers is was neater than she usually was...sounds more like Lee's personality than Casey's.

Forecast for the Day:
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: November 04, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »

Can some wonderful monkey tell me if we have an idea of what kind of docs are being released tomorrow???
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: November 04, 2008, 05:00:34 PM »

MM - I sure hope Cindy doesn't read here.  You just gave her another idea to make some money............. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: November 04, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »

Can some wonderful monkey tell me if we have an idea of what kind of docs are being released tomorrow???

PSSSSTTTT..... it's a surprize....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1846 on: November 04, 2008, 05:02:42 PM »

Thanks Klaas,

So somewhere along the line KC did have a blackjack.  I have other pics where she has a flip phone. 

I bet that LE sifted through the records at the AT&T store...LOL..you know the one.."down on the bottom left of town, I cant remember the road, by the mall and stuff"...if she didn't buy one, she may have stole one, or didn't have one at all.

Just a thought...
On the jail call with Lee..they were discussing the blackjack.  She says she was at Blanchard park and suggests it may be found there.  What if they were REALLY talking about Caylee's body?  I looked at an aerial map of Blanchard park.  If you leave from the Anthonys you would travel north to get to it.  On the lower left..the park has a big section that extends further south than the rest of the park, and it ends at Dean ROAD. 
So she ...lost the phone (or buried Caylee) at Blanchard Park....Lower left of town (but really lower left of the park)...and, "oh I can't remember what ROAD." (being Dean Road side of park)  Look at the map.  They may have been  talking in code about the body...not the cellphone at all.  She did say she went to Blanchard Park to see if she could "find" Caylee that day.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS282US283&um=1&q=blanchard+park+orlando&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

Good assessment.  But just wonder why she would mention Universal in that senario?  And was there a clue in her pocketbook for him to look for? 
Not sure about the Universal part, but it did sound like she was directing him to look for something specific in her bags/purse...it was just such a hinky weird call..it kinda just begged you to read between the lines..and whatever it was she was doing she described it as not necessarily being fun.  Either being with LE, or burying a body perhaps.  I have thought she was buried at Blanchard Park from the very beginning, though.

Definetly sounds hinky!!  And I can see the body being a possibility.  Oh if only we had the Anthony family decoder manual.   
Yeah...the Anthony Family manual would simplify these tasks...LOL

And then there's this:

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

BUT>>

Check out this myspace post KC made:

On MAY 3rd, she posts  “I just got a Blackjack….It’s pretty great.  That’s what I would recommend.

(Purchased 2 months earlier than she tells Lee)

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: November 04, 2008, 05:04:38 PM »

PSSSSTTTT..... it's a surprize....

I hope its a good surprise...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: November 04, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »

Misitx5- sorry to hear about your daughter!     I hope she's doing alright...Wow!  Bless her little heart!  I hope she gets a lot of ice cream or treats for being as good as an injured terrified-two-year-old can be.

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: November 04, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

CASEY WON'T ATTEND HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

Casey is not expected to attend the hearing.

(snipped)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: November 04, 2008, 05:06:05 PM »

I keep looking at my new avi out of the corner of my eye and thinking I have stolen Elmo.  See, the belt buckle looks like a eye and the button an eye, then that orange thing looks like his nose  - I took Elmo!!!!  (sorry for the o/t Wreck)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1851 on: November 04, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

I love goodies, your point about the neatness of the packed bag and Lee's comments is very interesting.  It is possible she was planning to leave to go to MH and just wanted to get as much as possible in the bag, which would mean having to organize it and make it all fit together neatly for flying.
Regarding Lee over-emphasizing that the bags were "too neat" for Casey to have packed, IMO, was Lee's trying to have LE believe that he didn't go through the bags or "remove" any evidence...which he probably did...otherwise he would not have needed to mention that otherwise irrelevant info.  He was setting the stage for his own cover-up.
JMO
  Totally agree Hudsunn & LizzySF- What exactly was Lee doing in her suitcase anyway?  IMO, Lee was packing for her because he volunteers is was neater than she usually was...sounds more like Lee's personality than Casey's.
I think Lee is implying that Tony packed the bags, not himself.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: November 04, 2008, 05:09:10 PM »

MM - I sure hope Cindy doesn't read here.  You just gave her another idea to make some money............. 

I've been trying to post a reply and something hinky happened in the "post reply" area.  It' wouldn't let me post.  Now, I'm getting spooked.  Is CA watching?   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1853 on: November 04, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

(snipped)

wtf?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: November 04, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »

(snipped)

This must be another one of those things that we will suddenly have a light-bulb, oh I understand now, moments when they can do the big reveal..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: November 04, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »

I keep looking at my new avi out of the corner of my eye and thinking I have stolen Elmo.  See, the belt buckle looks like a eye and the button an eye, then that orange thing looks like his nose  - I took Elmo!!!!  (sorry for the o/t Wreck)

Would you prefer the other one I made for you?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: November 04, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

In the early days ... I believe a lot of sharing of info as well as conspiring between Casey and members of her family went on in letters when it was apparent that "Anthony Speak" was going to questioned and attempts were going to made at interpretations when the jailhouse tapes were released.

If a conversation between two English speaking adults does not make any sense ... there must be an underlying message in these jailhouse tapes.

However ... what was said in the letters.

Janet
_________

Judge Denies Request by Missing Tot's Mom to Stop Release of Jailhouse Tapes
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"There's obviously things that I would have asked in a different way," her brother said. "I don't want you to feel for any reason that we're not on your side about anything. We are on your side about everything. We're completely behind you. All our days are consumed with, 'What can we do to find Caylee?' ... Do you have anything that you can tell me that would help?"

"There's nothing I can think of at the moment," Casey said. "I'm going to get a couple of things together today so I can write a couple of letters to the family ... There isn't anything that should probably be said here."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393201,00.html

New Jail Phone Call Has Brother Asking Casey About "Letter"
Thursday, July 31, 2008 – updated: 6:02 pm EDT July 31, 2008

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother Lee that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. But Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053636/detail.html

Father Visits Casey Anthony In Jail, Leaves Without Answers
Friday, August 1, 2008 – updated: 6:45 pm EDT August 3, 2008

When George Anthony emerged from the emotional visit he said he had learned nothing new, but he did say that Caylee had given her attorney a letter that possibly contained clues about Caylee’s disappearance.

However, when Chanel 9 talked to Casey Anthony’s attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesn’t exist and he never asked for one in the first place.

It is still unclear if Casey is writing letters to her family.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: November 04, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

(snipped)

Cindy lies even when it's obvious!  No way would George put the billboard in that wooded area!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: November 04, 2008, 05:13:54 PM »

(snipped)

I am surpised Cindy even lets George out of the house alone anymore...How long before she tries to put him under lock and key??

PS thank you Ispy
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: November 04, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »

(snipped)

wtf?

Really!!  Can you say CYA, Cindy?!?!  Oh please, let this be a clue!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.