March 28, 2024, 06:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455780 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: November 04, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

I keep looking at my new avi out of the corner of my eye and thinking I have stolen Elmo.  See, the belt buckle looks like a eye and the button an eye, then that orange thing looks like his nose  - I took Elmo!!!!  (sorry for the o/t Wreck)

Would you prefer the other one I made for you?

No, I love her.  Thank you though!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: November 04, 2008, 05:15:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

CASEY WON'T ATTEND HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

Casey is not expected to attend the hearing.

(snipped)

I think Cindy is reading hear.  Unfortunatley she get's ideas from us.  Just talked about George putting the Billboard in front of the woods so CA could search for Caylee.  Now there looking for a spot by the woods to set up.  There's something up their sleeves.  And why aren't they being watched?  Why does a passerby have to report this. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: November 04, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »

MM - I think she's got her eye on YOU!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: November 04, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »

I wonder how many times George has been at one of the search areas and not noticed by the public and/or media?  If he didn't search and was just standing looking into the woods, he may know where she was disposed.  What a family!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: November 04, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7788248&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony to have pretrial on check fraud charges  

Last Edited: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A pretrial is scheduled for Casey Anthony’s check fraud charges Wednesday morning.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing the case. In September, the State Attorney’s Office officially charged Anthony with three fraudulent use of personal identification charges, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges were filed after she allegedly stole checks and money from her former friend, Amy Huzienga, in July.

Anthony is not expected to be present in court, but her defense attorney Jose Baez will be.

The pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. in courtroom 6-D. Anthony has already entered a written plea of not-guilty on all the charges. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: November 04, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

Am I misunderstanding that???  They want to put up the rolling billboard looking for a "live Caylee" where people are searching for the body of Caylee????

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: November 04, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7788248&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A pretrial is scheduled for Casey Anthony’s check fraud charges Wednesday morning.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing the case. In September, the State Attorney’s Office officially charged Anthony with three fraudulent use of personal identification charges, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges were filed after she allegedly stole checks and money from her former friend, Amy Huzienga, in July.

Anthony is not expected to be present in court, but her defense attorney Jose Baez will be.

The pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. in courtroom 6-D. Anthony has already entered a written plea of not-guilty on all the charges. 

I think KC has lost her Big girl panties!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: November 04, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

MM - I think she's got her eye on YOU!

I have a bigger hammer!!!  It's right by my side!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: November 04, 2008, 05:20:36 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

(snipped)

Why are investigator in the Caylee Anthony case not putting a tail on Anthonys' movements?  If anybody knows where Caylee Marie's remains are it is the Anthonys.  If anybody has reason to compromise the TES search it is the Anthonys.  Why did a passerby have to be the one who observed George in the area where the upcoming search is going to take place?

I am so angry!!! 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: November 04, 2008, 05:23:04 PM »

KCJackies maps in motion 

June 14 -16th

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.594997~-81.293764&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27628435&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!230&encType=1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWYQEyqWLUs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cWYQEyqWLUs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

June 17-19th

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.594997~-81.293764&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27628435&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!264&encType=1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MBXNG_aePGA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MBXNG_aePGA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

WOW! JUST WOW!!  thank you both!!!
AMAZING WORK!!!!  THNAKS!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: November 04, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

What is a pretrial?

It appears that it would be beneficial for the defence ... it would give them a headsup in regards to the prosecution's case.  Maybe my take is all wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1871 on: November 04, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »

Or maybe George is trying to lure TES to look for Caylee where he knows she isn't.  If he can waste their time, there is less chance to find her.  They won't stay forever, and if the volunteer numbers dwindle after the weekend...there will be alot of territory to cover with much fewer people.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: November 04, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

okay so I would like an avater thingy how would one go about doing that?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: November 04, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

KCJ & Klaas,   Thanks for the maps.  Great work!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: November 04, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »

I think it's just a conflict in scheduling.....Casey had already made plans to shop at the commissary for new lingerie....the nerve of the court

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: November 04, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

What is a pretrial?

It appears that it would be beneficial for the defence ... it would give them a headsup in regards to the prosecution's case.  Maybe my take is all wrong.

Janet
It is my understanding that they get everything before the pretrial anyway, so it doesn't hurt.  I am going to go make a big pot of beans and cornbread to have during the election scores - you are invited.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: November 04, 2008, 05:27:49 PM »

(snipped)

I think Cindy is reading hear.  Unfortunatley she get's ideas from us.  Just talked about George putting the Billboard in front of the woods so CA could search for Caylee.  Now there looking for a spot by the woods to set up.  There's something up their sleeves.  And why aren't they being watched?  Why does a passerby have to report this. 

We need an Anthony & Co. firewall set up to keep their azzes outta here!! I don't believe CA for 1 second: I think George wants to find Caylee before Tim does!! I hate all of them!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1877 on: November 04, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »

I think it's just a conflict in scheduling.....Casey had already made plans to shop at the commissary for new lingerie....the nerve of the court

think you are right on "Target"  LOL

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: November 04, 2008, 05:30:53 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

What is a pretrial?

Janet
It is my understanding that they get everything before the pretrial anyway, so it doesn't hurt.  I am going to go make a big pot of beans and cornbread to have during the election scores - you are invited.

That sounds Great Always, but that's what I made Sat. Night!  But I'm making Cowboy Cookies tonight, I'll save you some!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1879 on: November 04, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

Or maybe George is trying to lure TES to look for Caylee where he knows she isn't.  If he can waste their time, there is less chance to find her.  They won't stay forever, and if the volunteer numbers dwindle after the weekend...there will be alot of territory to cover with much fewer people.
By the way...has anyone heard how many volunteers are expected to stay for the long haul?  I am worried the numbers will really drop off after the weekend.  Has TES said how long they would stay?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.