April 16, 2024, 12:02:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 457888 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1880 on: November 04, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: November 04, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »

Or maybe George is trying to lure TES to look for Caylee where he knows she isn't.  If he can waste their time, there is less chance to find her.  They won't stay forever, and if the volunteer numbers dwindle after the weekend...there will be alot of territory to cover with much fewer people.

I agree with your thought. The A's do the most outrageous things but I think they are pretty calculated, with CA right on it, explaining the scenario according to wikipedia of insanity. They know that even IF  LE is not watching them 24/7 probably plenty of media and freelancers are . They surely know if ol george goes out to the "woods" it will breaking news for anyone watching this story, I think it's the usual Anthony-smokescreen-bs
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: November 04, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

Can you say INSANE LIAR family!!!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr they make me so mad.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: November 04, 2008, 05:33:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7788248&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony to have pretrial on check fraud charges  

Last Edited: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A pretrial is scheduled for Casey Anthony’s check fraud charges Wednesday morning.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing the case. In September, the State Attorney’s Office officially charged Anthony with three fraudulent use of personal identification charges, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges were filed after she allegedly stole checks and money from her former friend, Amy Huzienga, in July.

Anthony is not expected to be present in court, but her defense attorney Jose Baez will be.

The pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. in courtroom 6-D. Anthony has already entered a written plea of not-guilty on all the charges. 

Thanks Klaas.

What is a pretrial?

It appears that it would be beneficial for the defence ... it would give them a headsup in regards to the prosecution's case.  Maybe my take is all wrong.

Janet
It is my understanding that they get everything before the pretrial anyway, so it doesn't hurt.  I am going to go make a big pot of beans and cornbread to have during the election scores - you are invited.

That sounds Great Always, but that's what I made Sat. Night!  But I'm making Cowboy Cookies tonight, I'll save you some!!! 

Whoops, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to Janet!!!  Didn't mean to jump in!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: November 04, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

CASEY WON'T ATTEND HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

Casey is not expected to attend the hearing.

(snipped)

wtf?
DITTO
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: November 04, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

..........George was spotted at 6:51pm lookin in the Woods on October 30th.....

1.)  Before we turned the clocks back - what time was it getting dark in Florida?

2.)  This was a Thursday!!!  Why wasn't he at work?
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1886 on: November 04, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

Or maybe George is trying to lure TES to look for Caylee where he knows she isn't.  If he can waste their time, there is less chance to find her.  They won't stay forever, and if the volunteer numbers dwindle after the weekend...there will be alot of territory to cover with much fewer people.

I agree with your thought. The A's do the most outrageous things but I think they are pretty calculated, with CA right on it, explaining the scenario according to wikipedia of insanity. They know that even IF  LE is not watching them 24/7 probably plenty of media and freelancers are . They surely know if ol george goes out to the "woods" it will breaking news for anyone watching this story, I think it's the usual Anthony-smokescreen-bs
And the whole smokescreen masterminded by that cold and calculating Cindy I am sure...Grrr

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: November 04, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »

I wonder how many times George has been at one of the search areas and not noticed by the public and/or media?  If he didn't search and was just standing looking into the woods, he may know where she was disposed.  What a family!

If you will remember that is how Scott Peterson got convicted looking where they were looking and saying things similar to what CA just text the news station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: November 04, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »

I have stayed pretty silent until now...I just can't anymore.  WTH is George doing at a place where Caylees' body probably is???? He either knows its there and wants to find it before searchers do, because he knows it will be the end of their Charade.. Or he was gonna kill himself in the same place Caylee is as a symbol that his life as he knew it was over. I think some GP's live for their Grandchildren and it gives them a new reason to live.

LE should be on this like flies on Dogsh*t. I hope that they already knew George was there and have some sort of GPS tracking on him. This is very significant IMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: November 04, 2008, 05:41:55 PM »

Ah!!  I got sucked into the Political Thread, what a scarey place!!

Is the doc dump today or tomorrow?

GREAT RIDE KLAAS!!  Thanks Jackie!!

You realize that even big girl panties can't save you in the political thread.  You must don Old Fart's flame retardant suit to survive in there.
LOL  I just was hoping to see if there was a political poll at the top of the page to do a "Monkey Vote".  I ran out as fast as I walked in....maybe I will have to take an adult the next time I try to cross that street.

I am a 61 ... almost 62 ... years old Granny which makes me an adult.
Dolce ...I will hold your hand and take you to the Political Thread area of the cage and ... bring you back safely to the Caylee Marie Thread.  Trust me ... you cannot get hurt if you only vote but ... do not post.

Janet

I voted in the poll and in real life today as well.

The only problem I see with the poll, is that the admin can see your IP (if they choose to) when you vote, so it is not a purely private thingy.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: November 04, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7788248&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony to have pretrial on check fraud charges  

Last Edited: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2008, 1:01 PM EST 

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A pretrial is scheduled for Casey Anthony’s check fraud charges Wednesday morning.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing the case. In September, the State Attorney’s Office officially charged Anthony with three fraudulent use of personal identification charges, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges were filed after she allegedly stole checks and money from her former friend, Amy Huzienga, in July.

Anthony is not expected to be present in court, but her defense attorney Jose Baez will be.

The pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. in courtroom 6-D. Anthony has already entered a written plea of not-guilty on all the charges. 

Thanks Klaas.

What is a pretrial?

It appears that it would be beneficial for the defence ... it would give them a headsup in regards to the prosecution's case.  Maybe my take is all wrong.

Janet
It is my understanding that they get everything before the pretrial anyway, so it doesn't hurt.  I am going to go make a big pot of beans and cornbread to have during the election scores - you are invited.

Thank you.

It sounds great ... especially the cornbread but ... hubby and I are headed across the border tonight with youngest son and his American wife to a Victory (?) Dinner that is being held in a hall in the Dutch Farming community on the other side of the line.  Mashed potatoes with Kale is one of the staples at all their dinners.  Not too gungho on that dish but ... there will be lots of other food and ... the company will be great.

The border crossing nearest to us closes at 8:00 PM which means ... a 45 minutes drive is where it is at after the celebrations (?).

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: November 04, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

Why are investigator in the Caylee Anthony case not putting a tail on Anthonys' movements?  If anybody knows where Caylee Marie's remains are it is the Anthonys.  If anybody has reason to compromise the TES search it is the Anthonys.  Why did a passerby have to be the one who observed George in the area where the upcoming search is going to take place?

I am so angry!!! 

Janet

We don't know that they are not being watched....I would think they are...each of them....they might all have trackers on their cars 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: November 04, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

1.)  Before we turned the clocks back - what time was it getting dark in Florida?

Maybe he sells cars from the Lexus dealership the same way Casey worked at Universal, in that backwards kind of way, there might be potential buyers who were at that spot...... So dontcha see?????   duh, he was at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: November 04, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »

okay so I would like an avater thingy how would one go about doing that?

LOL...I see you alredy got that covered!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1894 on: November 04, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »

And the whole smokescreen masterminded by that cold and calculating Cindy I am sure...Grrr
I agree.
They knew it would be reported. I wouldn't be surprised if one of their "supporters" called it in. They are trying to throw off the impending search.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: November 04, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »

Can you say INSANE LIAR family!!!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr they make me so mad.

INSANE LIAR family

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: November 04, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

Is he planning on collecting donations from TES volunteers?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: November 04, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »

Ah!!  I got sucked into the Political Thread, what a scarey place!!

Is the doc dump today or tomorrow?

GREAT RIDE KLAAS!!  Thanks Jackie!!

You realize that even big girl panties can't save you in the political thread.  You must don Old Fart's flame retardant suit to survive in there.
LOL  I just was hoping to see if there was a political poll at the top of the page to do a "Monkey Vote".  I ran out as fast as I walked in....maybe I will have to take an adult the next time I try to cross that street.

I am a 61 ... almost 62 ... years old Granny which makes me an adult.
Dolce ...I will hold your hand and take you to the Political Thread area of the cage and ... bring you back safely to the Caylee Marie Thread.  Trust me ... you cannot get hurt if you only vote but ... do not post.

Janet

I voted in the poll and in real life today as well.

The only problem I see with the poll, is that the admin can see your IP (if they choose to) when you vote, so it is not a purely private thingy.

Not that I'm aware of.  I don't see a list of votes or IP votes I just see the totals like you guys.  If there is some Admin function that lets me see that I'm not aware of it.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: November 04, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »

Maybe he sells cars from the Lexus dealership the same way Casey worked at Universal, in that backwards kind of way, there might be potential buyers who were at that spot...... So dontcha see?????   duh, he was at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
OMG that is TOO funny----
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: November 04, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »

he WORKS?????  How does he go out looking for a live Caylee, traveling all over the country and work??? ...dripping with sarcasm

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.