March 28, 2024, 03:04:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455604 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: November 04, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

Always1 - I see what you mean now..had to enlarge it some 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: November 04, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »

Ah!!  I got sucked into the Political Thread, what a scarey place!!

Is the doc dump today or tomorrow?

GREAT RIDE KLAAS!!  Thanks Jackie!!

You realize that even big girl panties can't save you in the political thread.  You must don Old Fart's flame retardant suit to survive in there.
LOL  I just was hoping to see if there was a political poll at the top of the page to do a "Monkey Vote".  I ran out as fast as I walked in....maybe I will have to take an adult the next time I try to cross that street.

I am a 61 ... almost 62 ... years old Granny which makes me an adult.
Dolce ...I will hold your hand and take you to the Political Thread area of the cage and ... bring you back safely to the Caylee Marie Thread.  Trust me ... you cannot get hurt if you only vote but ... do not post.

Janet

I voted in the poll and in real life today as well.

The only problem I see with the poll, is that the admin can see your IP (if they choose to) when you vote, so it is not a purely private thingy.

Not that I'm aware of.  I don't see a list of votes or IP votes I just see the totals like you guys.  If there is some Admin function that lets me see that I'm not aware of it.

I think that's why you can only vote once ... the software keeps track of the IP.

Anyway, good to know that maybe no one will peek!  LOL

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: November 04, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

I was curious.......after WHAT fact??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: November 04, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

Always1 - I see what you mean now..had to enlarge it some 

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: November 04, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »

Ah!!  I got sucked into the Political Thread, what a scarey place!!

Is the doc dump today or tomorrow?

GREAT RIDE KLAAS!!  Thanks Jackie!!

You realize that even big girl panties can't save you in the political thread.  You must don Old Fart's flame retardant suit to survive in there.
LOL  I just was hoping to see if there was a political poll at the top of the page to do a "Monkey Vote".  I ran out as fast as I walked in....maybe I will have to take an adult the next time I try to cross that street.

I am a 61 ... almost 62 ... years old Granny which makes me an adult.
Dolce ...I will hold your hand and take you to the Political Thread area of the cage and ... bring you back safely to the Caylee Marie Thread.  Trust me ... you cannot get hurt if you only vote but ... do not post.

Janet

I voted in the poll and in real life today as well.

The only problem I see with the poll, is that the admin can see your IP (if they choose to) when you vote, so it is not a purely private thingy.

Brandi ... that OK by me.  If you were to read my posts on the Political Thread and the comments pertaining to the FP political blogs ... my political leanings can be considered an open book.

In the Canadian elections ... Federal ... Provincial and ... Local ... I consider my vote a personal choice but ... in order to openly support the candidate of my choice during the campaign ... my vote obviously will not be a secret.

GOD BLESS AMERICAN!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: November 04, 2008, 05:50:35 PM »

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Could someone please decipher this for me?  Wasn't Todd Black replaced?  Sounds just like him.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: November 04, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

GREAT CATCH!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: November 04, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »

I always wondered if that was possible to save only to the phone and not the sim card.  Does anyone know?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: November 04, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »

I always wondered if that was possible to save only to the phone and not the sim card.  Does anyone know?

Yes. It is possible... I know this because my son only had his numbers saved to his phone and not his sim card and therefore lost all his phone numbers when he lost his phone..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: November 04, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Could someone please decipher this for me?  Wasn't Todd Black replaced?  Sounds just like him.

Todd Black no longer is representing them, but the same PR firm is. Todd is just no longer the representative. Someone else in the same PR firm is.

Hope I made sense. LOL

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: November 04, 2008, 05:54:21 PM »

Good thinking Sharon.  Decoder in process!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: November 04, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »

Actually the entire statement above sounds exactly like Anthony doublespeak
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: November 04, 2008, 05:56:02 PM »

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: November 04, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: November 04, 2008, 05:56:50 PM »

Actually the entire statement above sounds exactly like Anthony doublespeak

It's ok klaas...Baez has assured us that we will understand perfectly someday when the truth can be revealed...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: November 04, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

Todd Black no longer is representing them, but the same PR firm is. Todd is just no longer the representative. Someone else in the same PR firm is.

Hope I made sense. LOL

I was being sarcastic.  Guess I didn't do a good job.  Off to look for a sarcastic emoticon LMAO.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: November 04, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »

My cell phone gives me 'options' when I save a contact -- I'll have to go see what it asks me.

You should read her explanation about the 'phones' that she gave to LE  She reported the stolen phone, ya know. To the security at Universal. Because she knows she left it on her desk and then didn't go to work for a few days   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 04, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »

When I try to add a contact it asks me if I want to save to my 'phone' or to my 'SIM'.

The phone is a Samsung flip. Carrier is AT&T or Cingular or whatever the heck they're called now.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1918 on: November 04, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

Earlier I mentioned that KC had called 866-361-4999 three different times and got a msg "We're sorry but your service has been temp. suspended due to a past due balance.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about."

How was she able to call that number if it was her phone that was suspended?  Second phone?  I know she stated she had a blackjack also - but it was the same number and sim card - not that I believe anything she has said.   Is there a blackjack out there somewhere?

I think you will get that recording from your service even if you don't pay your bill.

Always 1 - Please forgive me - but I am not understanding this.  She called that phone number and received that message - I just dialed it and rcvd the same msg.  How could she do that if her phone was temp. suspended? 
I was also wondering how someone called from her phone later that night? Didn't she also call Tony that night or early the next morning before she was arrested?
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1919 on: November 04, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »

Hilarious...considering the fact she really didn't even work there..geez...these constant lies makes my head throb

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.