March 28, 2024, 05:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455634 times)
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1920 on: November 04, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »

Hilarious...considering the fact she really didn't even work there..geez...these constant lies makes my head throb
LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

I was curious.......after WHAT fact??
I always wondered if that was possible to save only to the phone and not the sim card.  Does anyone know?

My cell phone gives me 'options' when I save a contact -- I'll have to go see what it asks me.

You should read her explanation about the 'phones' that she gave to LE  She reported the stolen phone, ya know. To the security at Universal. Because she knows she left it on her desk and then didn't go to work for a few days   

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: November 04, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Could someone please decipher this for me?  Wasn't Todd Black replaced?  Sounds just like him.

Todd Black no longer is representing them, but the same PR firm is. Todd is just no longer the representative. Someone else in the same PR firm is.

Hope I made sense. LOL

I was being sarcastic.  Guess I didn't do a good job.  Off to look for a sarcastic emoticon LMAO.

IIRC there were only two people listed as employees, so i suppose the other person will take over,  of course that's assuming that there really is another person. I haven't ever followed any real drama like this and it seems like half of it nobody would have believed it had it been a movie or something.

UNbelievable.... these nuts make me people,see what i mean?!?!~ they make me 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 04, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Could someone please decipher this for me?  Wasn't Todd Black replaced?  Sounds just like him.

Todd Black no longer is representing them, but the same PR firm is. Todd is just no longer the representative. Someone else in the same PR firm is.

Hope I made sense. LOL

I was being sarcastic.  Guess I didn't do a good job.  Off to look for a sarcastic emoticon LMAO.

Ooops! Sorry. You are right though. Same old nonsensical rhetoric!

Btw .. I have really had fun with your graphics the past couple of days. Keep 'em coming please!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: November 04, 2008, 06:09:28 PM »

I think it was more like George looking where he thought Caylee was or maybe where he put her?

If they aren't watching the A's they should be. Yeppers Scott looked over the water
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: November 04, 2008, 06:13:02 PM »

I think it was more like George looking where he thought Caylee was or maybe where he put her?

If they aren't watching the A's they should be. Yeppers Scott looked over the water

Are they only legally permitted to watch the perp or can they also watch the family?   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: November 04, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »

HI MONKEYS!!! Been MIA for a few days my 2 year old alomost broke her nose..Long story!

Just wanted to say thank you so much to BLONDE for keeping up the media reports!!!

I at least know the key points of what I have missed...

I am so glad to be back!

Your Welcome

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: November 04, 2008, 06:15:33 PM »

If you can imagine for one second that you had committed this crime, do you think you would go back to see if the area you had placed the body had been disturbed or looked right to you????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1927 on: November 04, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »

Am I misunderstanding that???  They want to put up the rolling billboard looking for a "live Caylee" where people are searching for the body of Caylee????
In a backwards sort of way, you know?  Casey gave them the idea.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: November 04, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

I don't know marymary. But you can bet if the family knows where Caylee is someone will make a move to go get her if they think she will be found. I actually find it encouraging that George was there.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: November 04, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »

If you can imagine for one second that you had committed this crime, do you think you would go back to see if the area you had placed the body had been disturbed or looked right to you????

Or if George suspects in his heart what happened and is hearing the speculation about the body and ping locations, he may have been compelled to look at the area himself. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1930 on: November 04, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

CASEY WON'T ATTEND HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

Casey is not expected to attend the hearing.

(snipped)

Why are investigator in the Caylee Anthony case not putting a tail on Anthonys' movements?  If anybody knows where Caylee Marie's remains are it is the Anthonys.  If anybody has reason to compromise the TES search it is the Anthonys.  Why did a passerby have to be the one who observed George in the area where the upcoming search is going to take place?

I am so angry!!! 

Janet
I have faith that LE knows everywhere they go.  I happen to think they are putting the search areas "out there" so maybe they can see if the A's get nervous enough to do something stupid.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: November 04, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

The Anthonys had a daughter, a grandbaby living in and a son that would come by often.  Now they are empty nesters with nothing to look forward to except perhaps the ill gotten money they receive.  What a sad deal!!!  Where is Lee????

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: November 04, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

I think that even if George was not part of the cover up, that his LE background has to be gnawing at him.  He may be torn between the truth. Cindy, and his daughters conviction.  He probably pacifies Cindy with pretending to believe Caylee is alive and also himself at times.  But I think he has to know. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: November 04, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

Thinking from George's mindset ...

If George realizes that the search by TES is about to blow his world apart with the exposure of Caylee Marie's remains ... I believe he may attempt to compromise the search.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: November 04, 2008, 06:28:12 PM »

I heard NG say the other night that it's very common for criminals to go back to the scene.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: November 04, 2008, 06:28:55 PM »

DOLCE AND WRECK ARE IN THE H  OU S EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »

OK - this is where George was looking into the wooded area on October 30th:

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »

Ah!!  I got sucked into the Political Thread, what a scarey place!!

Is the doc dump today or tomorrow?

GREAT RIDE KLAAS!!  Thanks Jackie!!

You realize that even big girl panties can't save you in the political thread.  You must don Old Fart's flame retardant suit to survive in there.
OH Monkey Poo.. cannot find mine but Google has a New model out

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:55 PM »

Earlier I mentioned that KC had called 866-361-4999 three different times and got a msg "We're sorry but your service has been temp. suspended due to a past due balance.  Enter the wireless number you are calling about."

How was she able to call that number if it was her phone that was suspended?  Second phone?  I know she stated she had a blackjack also - but it was the same number and sim card - not that I believe anything she has said.   Is there a blackjack out there somewhere?

I think you will get that recording from your service even if you don't pay your bill.

Always 1 - Please forgive me - but I am not understanding this.  She called that phone number and received that message - I just dialed it and rcvd the same msg.  How could she do that if her phone was temp. suspended? 
I was also wondering how someone called from her phone later that night? Didn't she also call Tony that night or early the next morning before she was arrested?
IIRC Tony used it to call Amy or at least find her number.  KC got her phone back that night courtesy of LE.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: November 04, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

They both know. I'm thinking that Cindy's " if that's all they've got "comments come from her attorney and JB. I hope LE has a lot more than what we know cause if not ..... I can't go there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.