March 29, 2024, 01:38:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four horsemen of apocalypse sighted near white house  (Read 2223 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 30, 2008, 05:21:30 PM »

Four horsemen of apocalypse sighted near whitehorse

In a sensational development, the four horsemen of the Apocalypse have been witnessed travelling along Pennyslvania Avenue in Washington DC just days out from the Presidential election.

Many people were shocked to see them and were visibly affected not least by their lousy fashion sense. The Presidential candidates, Obama and McCain, were however scornful of this sudden escalation of tension in the democratic poll.

"The people are strong and true" said Obama, though advisers tell off the record that he is shaken by the entry of the messengers of doom.

"Get me a gun" shouted McCain, a supporter of NRA principles.

It is believed that the horsemen had just returned from the conflict in central Europe between Georgia and Russia. Their mission now: scare the heck out of middle America and hasten the economic downfall of the bastion of freedom in the world.

Nute Forbright, of Little Rock Arkansas, suggests napalming the evil quartet though the RSPCA might have something to say about that.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i42928

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

There is some really funny stuff at this site.   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.