April 24, 2024, 11:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In The Last Hours Obama's True Colors Show  (Read 1708 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 31, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

I am watching a live event with Obama in Indiana, he stands there expounding how McCain has launched such a 'dirty' campaign.

He states that his campaign is above that, he states that he will not be party to that.

THEN he states McCain has no economic policy, in the waning hours all he wants to talk about is ME - then Obama the self-appointed saviour SMILES and SMILES and SMILES.

His ego is eclipsing his previous efforts to conceal who and what he is. I pray we don't get through the weekend without a gaffe so large that no damage control can help him, happens.

I will not willingly hand my country over to a snake oil salesman with my vote and not without a fight.

I continue to stand with the girl.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

I am watching a live event with Obama in Indiana, he stands there expounding how McCain has launched such a 'dirty' campaign.

He states that his campaign is above that, he states that he will not be party to that.

THEN he states McCain has no economic policy, in the waning hours all he wants to talk about is ME - then Obama the self-appointed saviour SMILES and SMILES and SMILES.

His ego is eclipsing his previous efforts to conceal who and what he is. I pray we don't get through the weekend without a gaffe so large that no damage control can help him, happens.

I will not willingly hand my country over to a snake oil salesman with my vote and not without a fight.

AMEN!! Lets pray his ego finally does him in. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:16 AM »

There was once a political party that made villain's of the Jews, and other groups, as the cause of economic hardship facing a nation.  The finger was pointing at the Jews for causing unemployment, inflation, greed, failure of the banking system, and general unhappiness.

Today, John McCain, Republicans, and old people are blamed for the same things, and associated with Depends.  On a personal note it's people saying things like "Do you really want someone THAT old running the nation."  and comments about being senile.

Little or nothing is said about the reforms that John McCain tried to bring to the nation.  Reforming the problem mortgages before they got out of hand may have prevented the whole banking melt down.

Why wouldn't a politician want to keep the nation on a sound footing?  Banking was the first ripoff of taxpayers.   What were Democrats saving?  Were they helping all those people establish a sound financial base?  Buy a home they could afford?  Save them from buying a home beyond their means?

Healthcare, changes to the constitution, and immigration reform will be the next great ripoffs.

There is something wrong with a group that continues to promote consumerism at the expense of savings and sound financial practices.

It doesn't really matter how much you make, it's what you save...at the end of the day, that's all you have.  Until the Obama generation...I suspect that they will find ways to get those savings too.

A tax by any other name is still a tax/ripoff/savings plan.

You can put your money on your back or in the bank. 

Everyone should have a choice about how they spend their money.  It's a good thing to take care of the less fortunate, there are truly needy people in this world.  Some would say it is part of God's plan for his people.

The able bodied should work, and hardworking frugal people should not be penalized by others that choose to spend and live beyond their means.

Charity begins at home, not in Congress or the White House.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »

There was once a political party that made villain's of the Jews, and other groups, as the cause of economic hardship facing a nation.  The finger was pointing at the Jews for causing unemployment, inflation, greed, failure of the banking system, and general unhappiness.

Today, John McCain, Republicans, and old people are blamed for the same things, and associated with Depends.  On a personal note it's people saying things like "Do you really want someone THAT old running the nation."  and comments about being senile.

Little or nothing is said about the reforms that John McCain tried to bring to the nation.  Reforming the problem mortgages before they got out of hand may have prevented the whole banking melt down.

Why wouldn't a politician want to keep the nation on a sound footing?  Banking was the first ripoff of taxpayers.   What were Democrats saving?  Were they helping all those people establish a sound financial base?  Buy a home they could afford?  Save them from buying a home beyond their means?

Healthcare, changes to the constitution, and immigration reform will be the next great ripoffs.

There is something wrong with a group that continues to promote consumerism at the expense of savings and sound financial practices.

It doesn't really matter how much you make, it's what you save...at the end of the day, that's all you have.  Until the Obama generation...I suspect that they will find ways to get those savings too.

A tax by any other name is still a tax/ripoff/savings plan.

You can put your money on your back or in the bank. 

Everyone should have a choice about how they spend their money.  It's a good thing to take care of the less fortunate, there are truly needy people in this world.  Some would say it is part of God's plan for his people.

The able bodied should work, and hardworking frugal people should not be penalized by others that choose to spend and live beyond their means.

Charity begins at home, not in Congress or the White House.

just my humble opinions

Clapping.......Clapping..........Clapping......... Thank you.  Very eloquent.  I was raised to work hard to achieve my goals whatever they may be.  Saved many years to be able to buy a home that we could afford.  Put 50% down and paid it off in three years.  Save, so that I may have what I want.  Do not live beyond your means. There are no free rides.  Take care of you and yours.  I was raised this way and I have raised my children this way.   My children know what it is to work for what they want and not be handed everything their heart desires.  They have morals and ethics and common decency.  Learn to take care of yourself and not expect handouts. 

I could go on and on but I can not say it better than you did, WhiskeyGirl.  I fear that we will have to fight to keep what is ours before Obama gives it all away. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.