March 28, 2024, 04:09:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth Behind Women's Brains  (Read 5327 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: September 30, 2006, 08:55:57 PM »

Gee, men and women really are different, who woulda thunk it.

The Truth Behind Women's Brains
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 01:49:30 AM »

good piece Carnut, sure points to female brains being superior, don't ya think?  Wink  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:10:31 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
good piece Carnut, sure points to female brains being superior, don't ya think?  Wink  Laughing

Actually I agree, seems very early on females have a more maturely developed brain function.

Also note the changes to the female brain at motherhood, kinda why I always refer to mothers as such wonderful creatures because those brain changes are so obvious.

That is with a few exceptions such as the Duckets.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 02:16:08 AM »

Heh, heh, also looking at that report it's kinda obvious men's brains ain't setup for smarts, it's just developed to figure out how to go about getting procreation done. Everything else is just secondary.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 11:24:15 AM »

Carnut-

I thought about the reverance and love you have for your mom, when I read that piece  Very Happy

When a mole appeared on my son's toddler face in the exact same place as one on my chin, at that moment I knew we had all better not underestimate genetics or its impacts.

I forget where I read once, a physician quoted who had studied puberty in males in great depth say.......that it's a miracle young males in puberty can even function in school and other organized activities, for the rush of hormones is so intense.

I always tried to remember that when son acted like a neanderthal. Oops did I say acted? I meant ACTS  Laughing j/k

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »

Actually I just enjoy observing all mothers.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »

Boy Carnut what a NICE thing to say !!  Very Happy

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »

I have always believed that motherhood changes a woman. I was so different after I had a baby in some fundamental ways. Biology and instinct are very powerful things.

I can also say that having had 2 girls and 1 son, that my son was different from his sisters in so many ways from the moment he was born. He ate more, wet more, was a lot bigger, and was he** on wheels as a toddler. There are very basic differences from birth on, between the sexes. I have noticed it so many times while raising my babies.

I think we should celebrate the differences, and try to understand each other.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:12:56 PM »

pdh3-

I had the reverse with mine, daughter walked at 10 months and catapulted through life at top speed -- son was quiet and observant and hardly even cried ! I used to worry about him ! Then at some point they did a total role reversal, she became more quiet and almost too good a teen - he gave me a few fits !!

I actually think they planned it to confuse me  Laughing

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 12:45:33 PM »

You know they did none!

My son is 12 now, and about to hit puberty. I have no idea what to expect in the next few years, except that he will eat a lot. Hey, he does that now!
I hope he can get through the teen years without too much trauma. I know my daughters are turning out ok, but girls are easy for me to undestand. Laughing

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 10:21:41 AM »

A man's family is at the hospital.  Their loved one has been in a car accident and needs an operation.  The doctor tells them that the man needs a brain transplant and that 2 brains are available - a man's brain will cost $1000 and a woman's brain will cost $500.  The family asks why the woman's brain is half the price of the man's.  The doctor answers
"because the women's brain is used."

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »

Cute Leslie.

Here's another little study of women.

Dressing for Success
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.