April 25, 2024, 09:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gina Lin Anderson, 32, MN 10/23/08 (remains/car found)  (Read 27291 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 02, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

Thief River Falls family keeps hope Gina Lin Anderson will be found

Published Wednesday, October 29, 2008
THIEF RIVER FALLS — Leaving unannounced and not calling for days — that isn’t like Gina, say her husband, father and mother.

The Thief River Falls native never went far from home, didn’t keep secrets and frequently talked to her parents on the phone.

“She’s got to tell you everything,” her father Steve Lappegaard said. “But right now, we have no idea where she’s at or if …”

Lappegaard’s eldest daughter, Gina Lin Anderson, has been missing for a week.

“There’s a million things that go through your mind of what could’ve happened and what did happen,” he said. “And those scenarios, I don’t want to think about, I don’t want to talk about.”

Anderson, 32, was last seen Thursday, Oct. 23, getting in her yellow 2002 Pontiac Sunfire outside her home. A construction worker chatted with her before she drove off.

“They knew each other, and he talked to her and said she seemed fine,” her husband, Jeremy, said.

Her mom talked to her the night of Wednesday, Oct. 22. Judy Lappegaard said her daughter was looking forward to going hunting at the family’s cabin near Grygla, Minn.

“She said, ‘Make sure that Dad goes to the cabin with Jeremy because I have to work and don’t want him doing deer stands by himself.’”

They ended their conversation assuming they’d talk soon. There was no hint that she would go missing the next day.

Jeremy, Gina’s husband of 13 years, said he last saw his wife at 7 a.m. Thursday, when he left for work. It was her day off and she was asleep. The couple didn’t talk during the day, but her mom drove by the house and saw her car there at 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. When Jeremy, 36, got home at 6 p.m., Gina wasn’t there.

“I just thought she ran up to the grocery store or something,” he said.

“That’s what it looked like,” her mom said. “The house was immaculate, the bed was made, her makeup sat on the toilet, and she had changed pants.”

When Gina didn’t come home by 7 p.m., Jeremy started to worry. His in-laws called at 7:30 p.m. — they hadn’t seen her. He phoned the police that night, then Friday morning he filed a missing persons report.

The search then went into full swing. Family and friends drove main routes and backroads looking for some sign of her. They called everybody she knows.

“Everyone that was a possible, we’ve called them or been to their house or sent somebody to their house,” Jeremy said.

Searchers have been investigating possible sightings of Gina around the region and reviewing security camera footage. Fliers with a photo of Gina and her car have been distributed all over. Authorities conducted aerial and ground searches of the town and surrounding Pennington County.

“We searched that whole county: gravel roads, east and west, north and south,” Jeremy said. But all their efforts have produced the same result: “Nothing.”

The family had hoped Gina’s car could be somehow tracked, but authorities haven’t been able to locate it. Officials say there’s no evidence that indicates she was abducted.

All day Wednesday and Thursday morning, authorities received no leads. Wednesday afternoon, Jeremy was planning to go up in his employer’s plane and fly over Detroit Lakes and Pelican Rapids, Minn., towns where people reported seeing Gina.

“That’s all I’ve got till we get some more leads of some kind,” Jeremy said.

Despite the lack of leads, the family is committed to continuing the search.

“We don’t want it to die,” her dad said. “I mean, once it’s dead, it’s dead.”

Gina left home without her cell phone, purse, identification, credit cards, money, watch or medication. Her mom said she takes a prescription to prevent seizures, which cause her to black out.

Her father said his daughter’s life has been plagued by medical problems and setbacks. “She never had a break in life,” he said.

Her medical issues led to a struggle with an addiction to painkillers, but her father said, despite that, she’s never gone off without telling anyone.

“No matter where she went or what happened or whatever, she was always in contact,” he said.

Her family is hoping she’ll make contact with them soon.

“You just have to wait for that call and hope’s it’s a good call,” her mom said.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/articles/index.cfm?id=91254&section=news
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 01:32:16 PM by Blonde » Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 06:42:09 AM »

Deer hunters urged to help in search for missing TRF woman

Published Friday, November 07, 2008
Investigators are waiting for skies to clear before resuming an aerial search for a missing Thief River Falls woman.

Gina Lin Anderson last was seen Oct. 23 driving away from her home in a yellow 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, Minnesota license plate 224AEA. Her family said she left without her purse, ID, credit cards or money. Thief River Falls police said there’s still no evidence to suspect foul play.

The National Weather Service forecasts skies to clear up Sunday. Once the ceiling lifts, the Civil Air Patrol will resume the search from the sky. Investigators are urging deer hunters this weekend to report any sign of Anderson or her car.

“We’ve had a lot of rain, no snow, low clouds,” investigator Jim Van Schaick said. “We’re kind of halfway relying on hunters. We’re not organizing any widespread ground search unless there’s evidence or something to check.”

Anderson is described as blond with blue eyes, 5 feet 4 inches, 160 pounds, last seen wearing a pink, black and white “Castle” racing jacket.

Van Schaick said Minnesota’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has been working with investigators daily and that surrounding counties also have been in daily communication.

“We’re almost at the point of grasping,” Van Schaick said. “We have no leads to bring us anything firm.”

Anyone with information should call the Pennington County Sheriff’s Office at (218) 681-6161.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/articles/index.cfm?id=92278&section=news

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 07:16:01 AM »

Thank you BB. You do an awesome job here. I do not take the time to commend people as often as I should. Thank you for all you do.  cheers
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 07:17:37 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »

more photos

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

http://www.penningtonsheriff.org/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »

Thank you BB. You do an awesome job here. I do not take the time to commend people as often as I should. Thank you for all you do.  cheers

Thank-you Nut44x4 that means a lot to me. I might add, that I can only strive to keep as on top of things as you do.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »

Hardly seems normal for a person to drive off in their car without ID and meds if they thought they were not going to be right back.

Wonder if the car went over a embankment and is possibly in a ravine or went in water?

Gina Lin Anderson has Been Missing Since 10/23/08 from Thief River Falls, MN

http://missingexploited.com/2008/11/12/gina-lin-anderson-has-been-missing-since-102308-from-thief-river-falls-mn/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »

Hardly seems normal for a person to drive off in their car without ID and meds if they thought they were not going to be right back.

Wonder if the car went over a embankment and is possibly in a ravine or went in water?

This happened to a young lady last year about an hour's drive from my home.  Her car went into the water, and the levels were unusually high from a lot of rain.  She never turned up anywhere, and later in the year, when the levels dropped naturally, plus a controlled drop so they could search, her car was found.  Foul play not suspected. There was no evidence of where the car had gone off or anything.  Her family was sad but grateful she was found and could be put to rest.  They had been searching and searching...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »

California group joins search for missing Minnesotan

The Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that helps to find Gina Lin Anderson.

Last update: November 12, 2008 - 11:10 AM
The family of a Thief River Falls woman who has not been seen for three weeks is getting assistance from a California foundation that helps to find missing relatives.

The Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation based in Modesto said Tuesday that it is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading authorities and searchers to the whereabouts of Gina Lin Anderson who was last seen Oct. 23.

Ground searches in Pennington County have turned up nothing, and cloudy weather and rain and snow over the past few days and weeks have hampered air searches. A Civil Air Patrol did make rounds Tuesday, but another mission planned for today to search in neighboring counties has been scrubbed due to the weather, said Deputy Sheriff Ray Kuznia,

"You see so much better from the air, but the weather has not been cooperating," he said. "You need a cloud ceiling of 1,500 feet before you can fly."

On the day of her disappearance, Anderson, 32, left home in her 2002 Pontiac Sunfire with Minnesota license plates 224 AEA. Anderson had no driver's license, no purse, no money and without her seizure medication. She did not have a cell phone, said sister Jackie Pagel, of Minnetonka.

Anderson was in good spirits on the day she disappeared. Pagel said her sister had been happily married for 14 years and that there had been no drama, no fights or anything that would simply make her leave her husband and four dogs behind

"We have no clues," Pagel said. "We don't know if she is with somebody and being held against her will. There is nothing in the family where she would just get up and leave. This is not her. It's completely odd."

http://www.startribune.com/local/34333774.html?elr=KArks:DCiUHc3E7_V_nDaycUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 01:22:38 PM »

Very sad news....

Sister of missing woman killed in crash

Last update: December 8, 2008 - 12:29 PM

The parents of a Thief River Falls woman missing for more than six weeks suffered another tragedy Sunday when the youngest of their three daughters was killed in a one-vehicle crash.

Officials with the Pennington County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Jill Lappegaard, 22, died around 2 a.m., but provided no other details about the crash. Lappegaard is the sister of Gina Anderson, who has been missing since late October.

Lappegaard was on her way to a friend's house when her vehicle left Hwy. 32 somewhere between Thief River Falls and Red Lake Falls. The vehicle struck something in the median and flipped. Lappegaard was ejected through the windshield. She was found about five hours later when a passing motorist came upon the scene, said Lappegaard's sister Jackie Pagel, 29.

Jill Lappegaard was the youngest of Steve and Judy Lappegaard's daughters, and was heavily involved in planning a benefit to raise money to cover expenses incurred for the search for older sister Gina Anderson. The Hope For Gina Benefit, scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Eagles Club in Thief River Falls, will go on, Pagel said.

"Jill really took charge of that," Pagel said. "She had been my parent's rock through this whole thing. This is unreal. It seems like a bad dream and I just can't wake up."

Lappegaard had worked in the customer service department at Digi-Key in Thief River Falls, and described her sister as "fun and bubbly." The two had recently teamed with Jackie to create the website helpfindgina.com to spread the word about their missing sister and hopefully get information as to her whereabouts.

Gina Anderson was last seen at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 23 when she left home in her yellow Pontiac Sunfire without her purse, credit cards, identification and anti-seizure medication.

Scores of well-wishers have logged on to offer support and express condolences.
"Words cannot express the heartache that we feel for your family. We are praying for Gina and her return, and we hope you find strength to endure this tragic loss. Gods blessings to you and yours."

Funeral arrangements for Lappegaard are pending.

http://www.startribune.com/local/357...aU7EaDiaMDCiUZ

By TIM HARLOW, Star Tribune

The parents of a Thief River Falls woman missing for more than six weeks suffered another tragedy Sunday when the youngest of their three daughters was killed in a one-vehicle crash.

Officials with the Pennington County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Jill Lappegaard, 22, died around 2 a.m., but provided no other details about the crash. Lappegaard is the sister of Gina Anderson, who has been missing since late October.

Lappegaard was on her way to a friend's house when her vehicle left Hwy. 32 somewhere between Thief River Falls and Red Lake Falls. The vehicle struck something in the median and flipped. Lappegaard was ejected through the windshield. She was found about five hours later when a passing motorist came upon the scene, said Lappegaard's sister Jackie Pagel, 29.

Jill Lappegaard was the youngest of Steve and Judy Lappegaard's daughters, and was heavily involved in planning a benefit to raise money to cover expenses incurred for the search for older sister Gina Anderson. The Hope For Gina Benefit, scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Eagles Club in Thief River Falls, will go on, Pagel said.

"Jill really took charge of that," Pagel said. "She had been my parent's rock through this whole thing. This is unreal. It seems like a bad dream and I just can't wake up."

Lappegaard had worked in the customer service department at Digi-Key in Thief River Falls, and described her sister as "fun and bubbly." The two had recently teamed with Jackie to create the website helpfindgina.com to spread the word about their missing sister and hopefully get information as to her whereabouts.

Gina Anderson was last seen at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 23 when she left home in her yellow Pontiac Sunfire without her purse, credit cards, identification and anti-seizure medication.

"Words cannot express the heartache that we feel for your family. We are praying for Gina and her return, and we hope you find strength to endure this tragic loss. Gods blessings to you and yours."

http://www.startribune.com/local/357...aU7EaDiaMDCiUZ

By TIM HARLOW, Star Tribune

http://www.startribune.com/local/35713404.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU7EaDiaMDCiUZ

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »

How horrible.  Those poor parents.  I hope they find the missing sister soon.  Hard to speculate what could have happened to her since she didnt take her phone & med.  If she left on her own, doesnt sound like she meant to be gone long.  Strange ...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 08:35:26 AM »

St. Paul Pioneer Press (Minnesota)

December 10, 2008 Wednesday 

Thief River Falls / Rites set for sister of missing woman
A funeral will be held Wednesday for the sister of a missing Thief River Falls woman.

Jill Lappegaard died early Sunday in a one-car crash about nine miles southwest of Thief River Falls. She was 22.

Lappegaard's oldest sister, Gina Anderson, has been missing since she was last seen driving from her Thief River Falls home the afternoon of Oct. 23.

Like her parents and other sister, Lappegaard had been devoted to finding Anderson.

A benefit to raise money to search for Anderson will be at the Eagles Club in Thief River Falls the night of Lappegaard's funeral.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:896771539&start=5

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »

Underwater search for missing TRF woman rescheduled for February

January 22, 2009
An underwater search for a Thief River Falls woman missing since October has been rescheduled for mid-February, said Kim Murphy, the city's police chief.

Authorities had planned to use sonar equipment last weekend to look for Gina Anderson and her yellow 2002 Pontiac Sunfire in the Thief River, but called the search off because a snowmobile race was being held on the river, Murphy said.

A search will take place the "second or third weekend" of February, Murphy said.

Investigators have followed hundreds of leads and tips in an effort to find Anderson, 32, but have had no luck. There is no evidence that Anderson or her vehicle landed in the Thief River, but "let's try this and see," Murphy said.

"It's kind of a needle in a haystack," he said.

Anderson was last seen at around 2:30 p.m. on Oct 23 when she drove off from her home without her purse, watch, identification and medication for her seizure disorder. Police continue to review the case daily and to track down any lead or tip that comes in, Murphy said.

"We are grateful for any tip that is called in," Murphy said. "We stress that to the public that even if they have something and you think 'it's nothing they'd want,' we would be interested. Nothing is too small."

Police spent Wednesday following a couple of new leads and conducting interviews, but came up with nothing, Murphy said.

The Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation is offering a reward of up to $5,000 .

Anderson is white, about 5 feet 4, 165 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was believed to be wearing a black, pink and white jacket. She has a barbed wire and rose tattoo on one arm. Her vehicle has Minnesota license plate number 224 AEA. Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennington County Sheriff's Office at 218-681-6161.

http://www.startribune.com/local/38140654.html?elr=KArks7PYDiaK7DUoaK7D_V_eDc87DUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

Family of Gina Anderson plans own search of Red Lake River
1/28/09

GRAND FORKS – The family of Gina Anderson, the Thief River Falls woman missing since Oct. 23, will conduct their own search under the ice of the frozen river this weekend for any sign of Anderson or her car.

The Red Lake River curls up from the south and meets the Thief River in the city.

Law enforcement agencies won’t be involved, but the search will be coordinated by Gary Peterson, the Rochester, Minn., man affiliated with Texas EquuSearch, according to Jackie Pagel, Anderson’s sister.

In December, Peterson came to Thief River Falls for a few days and volunteered his time and the resources of the private nonprofit that has become known nationwide for helping in missing persons cases.

In an e-mail Tuesday to news media, Pagel said Peterson of EquuSearch plans to arrive Friday in Thief River Falls with another search expert from Indiana who has specialized equipment. The plan is to search the river Saturday through Tuesday.

Pagel, her parents, Steve and Judy Lappegaard, and Gina’s husband, Jeremy Anderson, will be among several people who will use sonar and metal-detecting equipment through holes drilled in the ice on the river. All-terrain vehicles with Mattracks and snowmobiles will also be used.

Anderson was at work in Karlstad the day Gina last was seen about 2 p.m. Oct. 23, driving her bright yellow 2002 Pontiac away from their house. Gina last was heard exchanging a greeting by a man working on a nearby house. She left her purse and her seizure medication behind. No word or sign of her has been seen since.

The St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office in Duluth has offered to bring to Thief River Falls its remote-operated mini-sub used for underwater searches, and the Thief River Falls police plan on using it later in February.

But Pagel said her family didn’t want to wait that long.

“We will do anything we can to find Gina, and if the river needs to be ruled out, then we will do what we can to make it ruled out sooner,” Pagel said.
http://www.dl-online.com/articles/index.cfm?id=41097&section=region

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 06:26:53 PM »

No signs of missing Minnesota woman after Sunday search

updated 1:48 p.m. ET, Mon., Feb. 9, 2009
A week after the family and volunteers conducted an unofficial search for signs of Gina Anderson in the Thief and Red Lake Rivers, authorities are helping with a high-tech device.

St. Louis County deputies brought in a miniature submarine Sunday to help with the search. The sub is designed for underwater searches. It didn't help in Sunday's search under the ice covering the Thief River, but authorities will be back out on Monday - with the submarine.

Anderson has been missing since late October, when she left her home in her yellow Pontiac Sunfire, leaving her purse and needed medication behind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29103085/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »

Search planned in West Fargo for missing MN woman
   Updated: 1 hr ago 
WEST FARGO, N.D. -- West Fargo authorities say a pond will be searched this week for a Minnesota woman missing since October.

When Gina Anderson, of Thief River Falls, Minn., was first reported missing, authorities got tips that she may have been in West Fargo but found no trace of her there.

West Fargo Investigator Greg Warren says the Valley Water Rescue unit had a training exercise planned for this week. He says the unit will combine the training with a search for Anderson under the ice of a pond in West Fargo's Rendezvous Park.

The 32-year-old Anderson was last seen driving from her home Oct. 23, in her yellow 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. Authorities say she left her purse and medication behind.
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=540240

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 08:43:53 AM »

St. Paul Pioneer Press (Minnesota)

February 24, 2009 Tuesday 

West Fargo, N.D. / Pond yields no clue to missing woman

Divers have searched a West Fargo pond but found no clues in the search for a Minnesota woman missing since October.

Gina Anderson was last seen Oct. 23 when she left her Thief River Falls, Minn., home in her yellow car.

Valley Water Rescue divers searched a pond Monday at West Fargo's Rendezvous Park as part of a training exercise.

Police had received tips from people saying they saw Anderson in the park, but they found no sign of her.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:931728041&start=4

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

AS PER FAITH @ HFTM
I got an email from Jackie that said they have increased the reward to 10,000.

The Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation is still offering their half of $5,000 and the family have added the additional $5,000.

They are also making new missing person's flyer with the adjusted amount.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=595785#post595785

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 07:46:39 PM »

May 11, 2009 1:23 pm US/Central
Reward Doubled For Missing Thief River Falls Woman
THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minn. (AP) ―

The family of a missing Thief River Falls woman is planning another search of the Fargo, N.D.-area this weekend.

Gina Anderson was last seen Oct. 23 driving away from her home. She left behind her purse and anti-seizure medication.

The family plans to search an area in north Fargo and other spots where callers reported seeing Anderson's bright yellow 2002 Pontiac Sunfire.

Her husband, Jeremy, says about 20 people will help with the search.

He says a recent aerial survey between Thief River Falls and Moorhead turned up nothing. He says there are no solid leads in the search.
http://wcco.com/local/missing.woman.reward.2.1006913.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

got this from Faith @ HFTM

Topic: "Girl Interrupted, the search for Missing Person Gina Anderson" on KTRF Radio in TRF,MN

For the past few weeks, the TRF Radio Station, KTRF 1230-AM, has aired 8 segments called "Girl Interrupted, the search for Missing Person Gina Anderson". Key Tetters, KTRF Radio Personality, reads segments from transcripted Psychic readings that were done by Jackie Pagel, Renowned Psychic Noreen Renier and Deputy Sheriff Ray Kuznia. The point of doing this was to let the public in on clues of different areas that could be searched for Gina's remain and/or her car. We have gotten great response from people in the community of TRF, people have called in to the local PD or to Gina's parents and given areas that could be searched if not already been done. For a long time we were skeptical about letting the station read the psychic readings but we have found people are very curious and very willing to help in the search for Gina.

Starting Monday, Oct. 12th, the 8 segment "Girl Interrupted" radio show will be available online, www.trfradio.com. The segments will run in sequence and can be listened to by anyone anytime. Anyone wanting to call into KTRF Radio with comments or questions please call, 218-681-1230.

We are thankful to everyone that has called in with different areas and suggestions on searching for Gina. At this point we are now waiting for the Thief River in TRF, MN to be drawn down which will start on Oct. 12th and take a few days to get the water to the level needed for searching. There will be Airplanes/Helicoptors that will be flying over the Thief River to search for Gina's vehicle. There has been no clues that has led us to thinking that GIna or her car is in the river but there has been law enforcement that feel they need to be 100% sure she is not in the river and the drawn down will make that certain.

There have been other areas searched as of recent, the local fire department volunteers have been so kind in helping the searching. There have been different gravel pits, bridges and small bodies of water that have been searched with sonar and metal detection equipment.

The $10,000 reward still stands in the recovery or information leading to Gina. We still plead to anyone that knows anything to please come forward, we hope and pray for closure and being able to move on with what we have left in our lives. The One Year Anniversary of Gina's disappearance is Oct. 23rd, 2009 and the One Year Anniversary of Jill Lappegaard's tragic death is on December 7th, 2009. May God help us get through these hard times and help us in finding Gina.

Any questions please email them to helpfindgina@gmail.com. Thank you so much for everyone's support.

Help Find Gina/Jackie Pagel, Gina Anderson's Sister
03:32 PM on 10/11/2009
http://www.helpfindgina.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1466066-girl-interrupted-the-search-for-missing-person-gina-anderson-on-ktrf-radio-in-trf-mn

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.