April 25, 2024, 01:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TES - PRAYER SCHEDULE - 24 HOURS NOVEMBER 8TH - SIGN UP SHEET  (Read 33606 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »

Klaas....Can you put in at 7:30am with Cubbee.....thanks! Marlee

OMG...can you change that that nasty post count of mine and get it out of this thread?????!!!!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2008, 12:21:54 PM »

Klaas....Can you put in at 7:30am with Cubbee.....thanks! Marlee

OMG...can you change that that nasty post count of mine and get it out of this thread?????!!!!

Never mind...me posting that got it out...sorry...lol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

FILLED UP - REMEMBER IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON THE SCHEDULE YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO PRAY ANYTIME YOU WISH. 

THE IDEA OF THE PRAYER SCHEDULE IS TO MAKE SURE THERE IS CONTINUOUS PRAYER THRUOUT THE 24HOUR PERIOD WITH NO BREAKS.  YOU MAY PRAY HOWEVER YOU LIKE, WHATEVER WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »

Klaas~
Can you add me for the 11:30pm and 12:30am slot? Thanks so very much!!

Roos~

I added you to the 12:30am slot but where wasn't room on the 11:30pm for your name too.   

Thanks Klaas!!  I meant to post that either one of those times was fine. Glad you got me on one of those times. Thanks!!   

Roos~

heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »

For those asking how it works.  In the past, we take our timeslot and pray during that time, wherever we are.  Some may be busy at work, or somewhere, when it's not conducive, so it is nice to pick a time, where it is quiet and you can concentrate.    But as Tater mentioned, it's true, "Pray without ceasing", so you can pray ANY time!  We don't typically post our prayers, but I personally don't see anything wrong with that, is somebody chooses to do so.  Klaas has mentioned some share time slots as well, so feel free to pray whenever, of course, even outside of your slot.   

Choosing slots is just to ensure we cover a 24 hr period of time of an unbroken chain of prayers, where 'somebody' and/or more people are praying.

It's nice to know we will probably have multiple people praying throughout the 24 hrs. and beyond.  This just gives us an opportunity to feel  and share a part of something very special and know we are contributing, if not in person.

God Bless all you MOnkeys!  AND Tim Miller and searchers....

Thank you very much for the answer Dihannah1. I wasn t sure how it  ::MonkeyWink::worked

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2008, 01:41:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas....4:30 AM it is!...Me and Mammy!

Numbers
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:26 PM »

i think bleachedblack wanted the 5am and 5:30am slots, as per post #47, but has been put in at 5pm and 5:30pm.  i have the 5am slot and don't mind trading if it works better for beachedblack. 

Look again..it's A.M. Bleached is at.

my bad... sorry.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2008, 09:17:44 PM »

Klaas can I please have the 7:00am - I will be on way to the search. 

Only if you are not driving.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

I would be honored if one or two Monkeys would consider joining me in my time slot.

3:30 AM ET equals 6:30 AM PT

Janet
_____

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

I'm going to start a new thread for the 9th.  New thread so people aren't confused with the schedules.  

I'm going to lock this thread now since the schedule is filled up but REMEMBER, you can always pick a time to pray even if your name isn't officially on the list.  The main thing is to have the 24 hours completely covered.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:39:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »

bump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.