April 25, 2024, 08:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEP BACK AND HONESTLY LOOK  (Read 2292 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: November 03, 2008, 02:01:59 AM »

On the eve of this election, I will be at my airport to cheer John McCain and wave an American Flag and say my prayers, not for me, but for my country. I can’t help but to step back and take in this situation.

There are two men running for the office of President of the United States, the most powerful position on earth, and only attainable with the votes of the American people.

One man spent more time in a torturous prisoner of war camp than the other has in the U.S. Senate. He was given up for dead because of the bones broken, teeth cut off, and torture he endured for our sake. But, he lived to choose to stay because of the demoralization his leaving would cause his fellow American prisoners.

Returning with his fellow prisoners, years later, he chose to serve his country again in the government and as a Senator developed a reputation as one who didn’t consistently vote along party lines, but measured his decisions by a standard of what he believed was best for Americans. His name is John McCain.

Most recently, while his opponent was accepting our money to further an agenda in the mortgage market that would devastate our economy and ruin retirements for senior Americans dependent upon their pensions, this man was standing in the Senate calling for oversight, naming the corruption, and sounding the alarm. His opponent and cronies silenced the warning and pushed ahead, villinizing an investigation that could have saved every American the declining value of their homes, and an overwhelming legacy of debt. The danger isn’t over. History teaches that raising taxes will certainly cross a crisis into a depression.

Whose hands we deliver our future into at this juncture, has never been more important. Terrorists have promised to destroy all Western Culture, and have proven their resolve in the act of war of  9/11. On that day, 3,000 Americans arriving at work, and flying home, or to job assignments, or to family, were mercilessly murdered. We watched in horror as our innocence burned. We were introduced to Radical Islam on that day, and we will never forget…………will we?

The opponent was educated at a muslim school at a young age, joined and attended a church for 20 years with an anti American, racist pastor who baptized his children, performed his marriage, and who he calls his spiritual mentor. The opponent spent American taxpayer dollars to campaign in Kenya for a candidate who committed genocide, agreed to impose Islamic Law and renounce an agreement with America that Kenya be a non protected zone for world terrorists. The opponent has close associations with domestic terrorists who bombed the capitol, cost loss of American life, and wishes he could have done more. The opponent has vowed to bankrupt our industry that produces ˝ of our energy sources and cause all Americans to suffer under skyrocketing energy costs. The opponent has contributed to agencies he has long associations with that mock our cornerstones of liberty by fostering voter fraud in our free elections. His name is Barack Obama.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 03:19:47 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

Wow CBB,

You said it so perfectly. I wish you had been on his campaign committee.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »

Thanks, Sam. I don't know how good I would have been, but my heart would have been in the right place! 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

CBB, yup; big heart . . . in the right place; and America needs each and every one like you . . . we can muster.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 03:52:33 PM »

On the eve of this election, I will be at my airport to cheer John McCain and wave an American Flag and say my prayers, not for me, but for my country. I can’t help but to step back and take in this situation.

There are two men running for the office of President of the United States, the most powerful position on earth, and only attainable with the votes of the American people.

One man spent more time in a torturous prisoner of war camp than the other has in the U.S. Senate. He was given up for dead because of the bones broken, teeth cut off, and torture he endured for our sake. But, he lived to choose to stay because of the demoralization his leaving would cause his fellow American prisoners.

Returning with his fellow prisoners, years later, he chose to serve his country again in the government and as a Senator developed a reputation as one who didn’t consistently vote along party lines, but measured his decisions by a standard of what he believed was best for Americans. His name is John McCain.

Most recently, while his opponent was accepting our money to further an agenda in the mortgage market that would devastate our economy and ruin retirements for senior Americans dependent upon their pensions, this man was standing in the Senate calling for oversight, naming the corruption, and sounding the alarm. His opponent and cronies silenced the warning and pushed ahead, villinizing an investigation that could have saved every American the declining value of their homes, and an overwhelming legacy of debt. The danger isn’t over. History teaches that raising taxes will certainly cross a crisis into a depression.

Whose hands we deliver our future into at this juncture, has never been more important. Terrorists have promised to destroy all Western Culture, and have proven their resolve in the act of war of  9/11. On that day, 3,000 Americans arriving at work, and flying home, or to job assignments, or to family, were mercilessly murdered. We watched in horror as our innocence burned. We were introduced to Radical Islam on that day, and we will never forget…………will we?

The opponent was educated at a muslim school at a young age, joined and attended a church for 20 years with an anti American, racist pastor who baptized his children, performed his marriage, and who he calls his spiritual mentor. The opponent spent American taxpayer dollars to campaign in Kenya for a candidate who committed genocide, agreed to impose Islamic Law and renounce an agreement with America that Kenya be a non protected zone for world terrorists. The opponent has close associations with domestic terrorists who bombed the capitol, cost loss of American life, and wishes he could have done more. The opponent has vowed to bankrupt our industry that produces ˝ of our energy sources and cause all Americans to suffer under skyrocketing energy costs. The opponent has contributed to agencies he has long associations with that mock our cornerstones of liberty by fostering voter fraud in our free elections. His name is Barack Obama.

CBB, Thank you for this, you said it perfectly! And may I add, John McCain was one good-looking man at this age!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 11:40:26 PM »

I'll re-assert my original post and add that I hope this loss will be the last slap to Vietnam veterans.

CNN is performing a funeral for the values expressed by John McCain, and Sarah Palin. I see no death of what is good, and what is right. I do not know what the future holds under the Obama Presidency, but I do know who holds the future.

Now, more than ever, we need to hold close the values for good. Our country will need them and if they cannot be found elsewhere, let us be good stewards.

I'm encouraged that I have heard some Republican politicians tonight say that they have looked inward and admit that many went to Washington to reform only to became what needed reformation. That's a good start to the next election. It's healthy.

I sincerely hope that President Obama will, as the first Black President, rise above the level that the first woman speaker has.

I hope John McCain has taken in the thanks and gratitude expressed by those who turned out to cheer, vote and lend support to his candidacy. He is a hero and made of stuff that honors his maker. What he lacks in charisma is more than abundant in character. He has sacrificed so much for us and the ideal that is America.

God Bless and Keep America.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.