March 29, 2024, 06:32:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MCCAIN IN MY TOWN  (Read 1612 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:50:40 AM »

OK, I live in Kingsport and McCain is making a stop at my airport this morning. So, if the news covers it, look for me. I'll be the one with a poneytail wearing red, waving a flag, and my entire office staff in tow! ( The big good looking guy next to me is my son!)

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 04:54:13 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »

OK, I live in Kingsport and McCain is making a stop at my airport this morning. So, if the news covers it, look for me. I'll be the one with a poneytail wearing red, waving a flag, and my entire office staff in tow! ( The big good looking guy next to me is my son!)

Have a great time CBB!!!   We have had visits from candidates of both sides.  Not always a good thing, especially in this economy.    There is quite a bill that both parties have piled up which involves a lot of overtime for security.  Every time this happens the various parties just never seem to get around to paying the communities back and we have to cut our budgets of essential services just for the privilege of having one of the candidates land here.  It is not just this year.  It has gone on ever since the first President Bush came to our area. 

I am glad this is the last day of campaigning.  My phone has been ringing off the hook with calls supporting only one side.  The other side has not made a single call.  I average 4-5 a day and it costs me money on my cell phone bill just to answer.  I wonder if I can use that as a tax deduction. ????

I am sure your experience will be a memorialable one.  Enjoy!!!

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.