April 26, 2024, 06:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Struggling Lower-Class Still Unsure How Best To F**k Selves With Vote  (Read 1400 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »

Struggling Lower-Class Still Unsure How Best To F**k Selves With Vote

October 30, 2008 | Issue 44•44

WASHINGTON—As election day nears, millions of the nation's poorest voters have reportedly yet to settle on the most profound and enduring way to completely f*** themselves over when they head to the polls this year.

"On the one hand, I'm pretty sure Barack Obama will undermine my best interests by maintaining the same centrist, pro-corporate policies of previous Democratic administrations," said Jim Estey, 34, a recently laid-off assembly-line worker. "Conversely, I agree with McCain and Palin on abortion, which might just balance out the fact that they'll further marginalize people like me by supporting deregulation and slashing social programs. So it's pretty much a toss-up at this point."

read the rest here -
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/struggling_lower_class

"Return to theonion.com for live, all-day election coverage on November 4th and 5th."

per cescu - "the onion = satire"

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.