April 19, 2024, 10:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 126889 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 03:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

I Understand The Point Of Keeping Things Under Hat But ...........

Keeping Important Pieces Of The Puzzle From The Puzzle Solvers Does'nt Make Sense Either ...

I Doubt It Very Much That Our FBI Work As Hard As We Do To Try To Solve This Mess... They Could Nt Even Question Pages In The House
About Foley .......

If Follow Up Questions Were Asked In Regards To The Perps Statements We Would'nt Be Here Today They Would Have Fallen In Their Own Trap ....

Try Solving A 1000 Piece Puzzle With 990 Pieces ....

Rolling Eyes

I agree.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »

Satish NOT Going To School On Monday May 30th Is BIG ............

He Did'nt Oversleep !!!!!!!!!!! The Perps Already Had The Pool Meeting Planned..........

Returning Freddy's Camera Is BIG ..........

Lying For Joran Is HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After The World Has Seen These Statements Our Government Is Still..
MUM.......But Iraq Has Weapons Of Mass Destruction.........

Saw CNN Special Concerning The Katrina Aftermath...It Looks Like The Hurricane Hit Yesterday In Most Regions.....Nationwide Is NOT On Your Side & Like A Good Neighbor State Farm Is NOT There...........
People Still Waiting For the 1 Million Promised From The Federal Government Which Is Nothing When You Think It Cost The Government
250 Billion To Destroy Another Country....

Way To Go George ..........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just doing a drive by and really have to work but I did want to leave these for Widget even if he is a liberal. . . . . . He's still my bud!

Very Happy

Hi Anna ..........

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Buddy ..........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 03:15:54 PM »

Arresting The Security Guards Bought The Cover-Up Team Time To Dispose Of All Loose Ends Including Natalee.....
Karin Janssen Being In Charge Of The Whole Investigation, Orchestrated All The Goings On Even To The POint Of Not Swearing In Her Only Witnesses J2K & Probably The Tearing Up Of Jorans Statement As A Witness.......
How Do We Know What She Presented To The Judge??????????
Maybe A Load Of Horseshit ?????????

I Believe She Was Part Of The Original Pool Party Talks At The Sloot Compound Before Anita Arrived .............

Break KJ & You Break Open The Case ................

Rolling Eyes

I agree Karin Janssen never did the right thing in this case.  I hope it haunts her the rest of her worthless life.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »

Can I trade today in for whats behind door #1?  How is everyone doing today?  I agree with Widget about having some sanity checks in this case or the time is spent chasing our tails while those in Aruba watch.  I discount most trails unless it leads to the Sloots or Kalpoes.. I know others are involved in the coverup and maybe even the murder but the Sloots and Kalpoes are the ones that have the most information and control what we know..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 03:22:48 PM »

He Did'nt Oversleep !!!!!!!!!!! The Perps Already Had The Pool Meeting Planned..........

Saw CNN Special Concerning The Katrina Aftermath...It Looks Like The Hurricane Hit Yesterday In Most Regions.....Nationwide Is NOT On Your Side & Like A Good Neighbor State Farm Is NOT There...........
People Still Waiting For the 1 Million Promised From The Federal Government Which Is Nothing When You Think It Cost The Government

Rolling Eyes

I have stated from the beginning that Joran never went to school the morning of the 30th.  When I read in Satish's statement that he did not go to school that morning it just confirms my suspicions about Joran attending school.  The Head Master of the school helped his good buddy Anita cover up Joran's attendance record that day.  I would love to know who the Head Master spoke to that day on the phone.  We already know that he stated something about Natalee drowning.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »

Phone Call Clarification

Widget writes: "WELL NATALEE DID NOT GET A PHONE CALL OF FROM ARUBA..."

Looking for a clarification here.

My understanding was that Dave said on Dana that there was "no call from Natalee to home (or USA)."

Is this right?

If yes, this does NOT mean that she didn't get a call off.  The call which was made to fellow MBHS student phone could be described as not calling "home" or USA, IMO.

It's quite clear that someone called the MBHS student's phone.  And upon arrival in Aruba and meeting w/ Charles Croes, it's also quite clear HT Family were playing a recorded message from "somebody."

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 03:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Phone Call Clarification

My understanding was that Dave said on Dana that there was "no call from Natalee to home (or USA)."

Is this right?

If yes, this does NOT mean that she didn't get a call off.  The call which was made to fellow MBHS student phone could be described as not calling "home" or USA, IMO.

It's quite clear that someone called the MBHS student's phone.  And upon arrival in Aruba and meeting w/ Charles Croes, it's also quite clear HT Family were playing a recorded message from "somebody."

I agree with your question, Hammer...  I thought she did get a phone message out to one of the guys on the trip too...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »

Widget

Am having to work. . . dreary.

Hope the track is fast and the coast is clear!   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 03:27:49 PM »

I been having a problem with the USPS for awhile now.. They send back certified mail saying invalid address and now I renewed my drivers license and it went back in the mail as invalid address..  My address is good and no one else seems to have problems finding it (DHL, FEDEX, etc.) only the USPO..  They say they will talk to the carrier but they seemed to have a new carrier every week, so thats not going to work.. I hate idiots..
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 03:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
I may be coming in late with this comment, but I just listened to Greta's interview with Beth over at BFN...

I'm glad that Beth received a warm reception over in Holland ~ and I hope her going there does some good... actually, it does ~ no matter what happens... at least Beth is doing all that she can to help move this investigation forward... and she can not give any more...

I did notice that she didn't seem to have very favorable things to say about Karin Jansen... Karin Jansen is and was just not keeping her informed of what was going on in the investigation. I don't see Karin Jansen as having any compassion or consideration for Beth at all... And I guess there is no investigation going on in Aruba now... How could there be with the mess that they're in!!! I guess they just haven't closed the case file yet... so that it isn't yet considered a "cold case" perhaps?

And Beth said that although there is MENTION by Holland of sending in a "Cold Case Deligation" no date has been set yet by Holland to actually DO this...

That doesn't appease me... I'm still keeping up with the BOYCOTT of both Aruba and Holland ~ and of all Dutch products ~ until I see some reasonable results ~ like justice served...

And I thank the Monkeys for the discussions on the Statements ~ I hope that the discussion on the board is a help to the family ~ that somehow, that what is being brought to light will be a help to the proper authorities in investigating and prosecuting all who are guilty in the death and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Beth is not giving up ~ and neither am I ~ even though I hardly post on the board anymore. She has hope that she will get answers, and so do I.

And though it is sad to hear her say that she believes Natalee dead ~ at least in death, there is Heaven... and Beth knows this...

thanks katz...that means a lot as does a lot of the support recently! i do not post much anymore either but just wanted to let you know i appreciate it!

Yeah, I've noticed you missing, Cuz...  {{{hugs}}}  but I never thought you stopped caring...  I know you do...  and thank you for posting a reply.

P.S.  Tim Miller is in my prayers ~ thanks for that front page alert, Red.

And hey ~ I'm outta here again....  Bye

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 04:05:15 PM »

Just posted in the front page area by a poster with the nickname Jehnifer:

Charles Croes responded to my question to clarify… (I do not know how to register to the forum -maybe someone could PLEASE email and tell me)

[Add to Address Book]
To: {{removed your email address}}
Subject: Re: Just wondering…
Date: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:36:55 PM [View Source]

Jennifer,
Sure I will - point by point and as honest as I can make it.
be well
charles

> WELL NATALEE DID NOT GET A PHONE CALL OF FROM ARUBA ………. (Charles
response) I don’t know that.
>
> SO WHY WAS CHARLES CROES INVITED THAT NIGHT BETH ARRIVED … (charles
response) It was thought that a cell phone was rented and we are the largest
such company on the island. Aside from that, once Beth spoke to me, it was
impossible to say no to a grieving mother.
>
> WHAT PHONE CALL DID HE SAY THEY LISTENED TOO ………. (charles response) A
young boy that is a friend of NH received a call that was recorded on an answer
machine. There was some thought that this call might have to do with NH.
Kindly do not ask me to elaborate beyond this since I have signed a NDA
agreement with two different police departments to not discuss this further.
That said, a little bit of detective work will give you the answers. It is
just that I cannot.

> SEEMS CHARLES CROES WAS THROWN INTO THE FRAY AS A SPY ……….. (Charles
response) Occasionally, an incipid remark is made. One that is as groundless
as it is thoughtless. This last one qualifies for that category.

Quoting {{removed your email address}}:

> People are wondering something. Can you explain and help clear things up?
> thanks.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 04:32:46 PM »

Interesting that he said "A young boy that is a friend of NH received a call that was recorded on an answer machine." and not voice mail..  So this would mean what?  Does the boy have his own phone line at home and uses an answering machine or is it his parents and they use an answering machine..  I would think he wouldn't confused using an answering maching with voicemail and most cellphone users use voicemail..  I think by saying answering machine, that means an answering machine and not voice mail and therefore its has to be one of the students has their own phone line and uses an anserwing machine and not voice mail..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 04:34:43 PM »

It also means that one of these rental phones made that call to this young kids house and how can that be are they programmed so they can make international calls..  This is too strange..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 04:36:18 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Interesting that he said "A young boy that is a friend of NH received a call that was recorded on an answer machine." and not voice mail..  So this would mean what?  Does the boy have his own phone line at home and uses an answering machine or is it his parents and they use an answering machine..  I would think he wouldn't confused using an answering maching with voicemail and most cellphone users use voicemail..  I think by saying answering machine, that means an answering machine and not voice mail and therefore its has to be one of the students has their own phone line and uses an anserwing machine and not voice mail..

I think CC is useing answering machine in error.  He has to mean voice mail.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 04:39:46 PM »

klaasend,  

I wonder if we will ever know all the facts in this case?   Big difference to me answering machine vs voice mail.. One would be recieved on your cell phone or your land line used a answering machine and not voice mail..  I would assume this guy being a vendor of cell phones would used voicemail vs answering machine but then again this is Aruba..
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »

Rolling Eyes

A Canadian rescue team made it to St. Bernard's Parrish long before the US would have gotten there, a Navy Ship in the Gulf followed the storm in, was waiting to help with water, doctors, hospital beds and who knows what else, but they were never called into action, and US dollars are being distributed in Lebanon to cover the destruction of property following war with Israel, not the US, but we can't get money to Katrina victims.   Shocked  No business on this planet could stay in business if it was run the way our government is.   Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »

NDA?

klaasend writes: "I think CC is using answering machine in error. He has to mean voice mail."

Agreed.  I think while his English is good, it's not perfectly fluent.

Non-Disclosure Agreement.  An NDA is most typically used in a buisness setting, where early exposure to business concept, technology, etc is agreed to be kept "confidential" -- often w/ certain terms and conditions.  I think this strange terminology is weirder than his "answering machine/VM" discussion.

Who besides ALE would re: an "NDA".

Because this "piece of potential evidence" could have only been secured in the United States (after plane landed), I guess it was the FBI.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Phone Call Clarification

Is this right?

Hammer, I just listed to the Pod Cast again and the question was:

Could you please confirm if a telephone call was received the night Natalee disappeared and picked up by voice mail on Jug and Beth’s phone.  Was the call from Natalee?

Dave said "Beth would be the one to best answer that but in his conversation with her no Natalee did not make a telephone call from Aruba back to the United States that did not happen”.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 04:53:03 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
klaasend,  

I wonder if we will ever know all the facts in this case?   Big difference to me answering machine vs voice mail.. One would be recieved on your cell phone or your land line used a answering machine and not voice mail..  I would assume this guy being a vendor of cell phones would used voicemail vs answering machine but then again this is Aruba..

Dishonesty seems to be such an integral part of their culture, even if a person's life might be at stake.  A grieving family doesn't matter, they simply lie and that's ok in their society.  Their aversion to the media and being honest with the family and public is described as law, whereas it seems it's more an established SOP that protects those in power, not the people of Aruba.  This prevents the kind of scrutiny that could bring the corrupt officials down.  Witnesses lie, the suspects lie, the police and prosecutor and spokespersons lie, and the Holloway-Twitty family and the US media went in like cowboys and exposed them.  Unfortunately, they haven't yet found the truth within the landfill of lies and the stories they keep on a-changin'.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.