June 15, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129695 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2006, 11:36:13 PM »

Well, it's my bedtime so I will say goodnight and do the Shango Tango another night...carry on monkeys.  Hugs to Nemo.  Where is Angie?  I saw her hugging Nemo for me the other night and I have missed None.  Where is CP 405 anyway?  She promised me an email... Rolling Eyes
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2006, 11:37:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here are the players I'd like to see put under the microscope:

Michael Posner
Paul Brough
Lorenzo Van Rijn
Freddy Arambatzis
Koen Gottenbos

and of course

Joran
Paulus
Deepak
Satish

Michael Posner/Paul Brough......Why leave Aruba suddenly?
Lorenzo Van Rijn..........................What goes on at that house?
Freddy Arambatzis........................Was he the "ride" Joran got from the Marriott? Deepak:"Freddy needs to tell the truth"
Koen Gottenbos.......................Not sure, why does he look "alcohol bloated" lately?

IMO: If we could get one story straight...it will all come together.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2006, 11:37:41 PM »

Gotta go Monkeys
But I might know someone that want want to make some  non-monetary bets.

Arban laws on CORRUPTION will NOT be retroactive And it will take to the the next elections to put in place

Unless the Aruban people  wake up (Baaa, Baaa) ~  find a spine~ take to the street and media to demand it .

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: October 02, 2006, 11:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Here are the players I'd like to see put under the microscope:

Michael Posner
Paul Brough
Lorenzo Van Rijn
Freddy Arambatzis
Koen Gottenbos

and of course

Joran
Paulus
Deepak
Satish

I was just leaving and I saw your post and wanted to say ME TOO.  I would like to see Anita added to that list.

I went back and added Sander.  You're right..Anita too!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 02, 2006, 11:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Oldfart - I took drafting when I was in High School about a million years ago.  I took it because of all the cute guys in class  Wink  Laughing

That is what I wanted to do... Until I found out I was better qualified for computers Shocked Did you have the triangle rulers ???

If I remember correctly they were called T-Squares?  I was pretty good in drafting and got to (I mean had to, lol) help a lot of the guys..ha ha  Laughing

T-square was a different tool
this was a 3 sided ruler about 1/2 in across a base  had at last 6 (up to 12)  different measurements scales on it and a groove down the middle of each side
Had one instructor that could have been put in jail..(based upon todays standards) that liked the point edge on back of hand type smack to get your Full Attention

I remember them well, OF.  Maybe it's a midwestern thing - we're from the same state.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2006, 11:39:04 PM »

Nite Oldfart and Lala's - see you guys tomorrow afternoon.  Class tomorrow you know.  Morning and subbing for the evening class as well.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 02, 2006, 11:41:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  As long as we are speculating, think about this.  

1.  The FBI told Dave and Beth that there was sufficient quantity of blood found in Deepak's car to make them believe Natalee was most likely deceased.
2.  The ALE and Arubans told us they would send the samples from the car to the Netherlands for testing.
3.  We were told Karen Janssen was taking the samples to Netherlands herself.
4.  We were told by the ALE and Janssen that the testing showed chocolate and cleaning fluid in the car and no blood.  

We have no evidence or report that we've seen from a lab anywhere that says that lab tested samples from Deepak's car.  We have not seen a lab report that stated that such samples were chocolate and cleaning fluid.  In conclusion, I doubt that Janssen ever delivered car samples to a lab in Netherlands for testing.  I doubt that any tests were performed on the car samples by a lab in the Netherlands.  I have distrusted this particular "piece of evidence" ever since it was uttered by Ms. Janssen herself.  

We need to just sit tight and wait for the Dutch to complete their investigation.  Much of what we thought we knew is suspect, coming from the ALE and Aruban Prosecutor's office.  I think the Dutch will come up with very different results.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2006, 11:42:20 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
IMO: If we could get one story straight...it will all come together.

If we heard the truth, would we know it was the truth?  So many stories, so many lies, and the truth is hidden within.  And sometimes my head starts to hurt and I have to go read e-mail jokes.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2006, 11:43:29 PM »

Me too, LilPuma.  I'm going to go grade more papers and play a few games.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
4.  We were told by the ALE and Janssen that the testing showed chocolate and cleaning fluid in the car and no blood.  

Ants, sand, much talk of cleaning car, but no mention of chocolate being spilled or anything similar, no mention of cleaning fluid.   Ants.  Sand.  Highly suspicious.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
<<snip>>
I remember them well, OF.  Maybe it's a midwestern thing - we're from the same state.

LilPuma
midwestern thing
Nope .. will have to find a pic tommorow to jog memories
 Shocked  Same state  Shocked  
So is SAM..
Soopy and LDStl.. is not that far from me in MO. ..  and are you N / S or  E / W  or central monkey...
 Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 02, 2006, 11:48:18 PM »

Nite monkeys.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 02, 2006, 11:50:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Me too, LilPuma.  I'm going to go grade more papers and play a few games.

Hey AZ
My friends in Ft Hills keep wanting me to come out to your neck of the woods.

When would be a good time (weather / open market wise) ??

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2006, 11:53:25 PM »

<<snip>>

LilPuma
midwestern thing
So is SAM..
Soopy and LDStl.. is not that far from me in MO. ..  and are you N / S or  E / W  or central monkey...
 Confused

Chicago.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2006, 12:00:58 AM »

<<snip>>

LilPuma
midwestern thing
So is SAM..
 Confused

Chicago.

Now that is a BIG Area  (to me)  NE 1/8 of the state  Laughing
Daughter lives there (within a mile or so  of Lake, Zoo etc.) but when I'm the same distance from the Ohara(sp) she can never make it out  to the hotel Shocked  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »

LilPuma
If you ever  happen to be in the Captl. city area please consider getting in touch...
OldF

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 03, 2006, 12:34:07 AM »

Well, the rulers might look different, but I vividly recall the pain from a regular ruler on my hand and body, from my first grade teacher. Times have changed for sure, that woman should have been arrested for what she did.

Ants and sand and cleaning fluid. Hmmm, do you think there were really ants? Were ants an excuse for cleaning out the car?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 03, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

The Netherlands to Aruba’s “Corruption” Rescue again … They are Independent, Right?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/02/the-netherlands-to-arubas-corruption-rescue-again-they-are-independent-right/
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 03, 2006, 12:43:35 AM »

G'nite Monkeys

For the late night crew...  Just a reminder of Erica Harveys site
 http://www.erickaharvey.com/

Or if you want to bypass the main site (Do NOT Do it)  
have Media playrer going and do an  Open / URL address Paste this address http://www.erickaharvey.com/playlist.wpl

BTW  the Lyric to Natalee are

Natalee
I know your out there, somewhere
I can feel your presence
Pulling me, closely
Now even more than ever
I promise, to find you
I will never stop until I do

Cause everytime my heart beats
I want to cry
And everytime I take a breath
I long for you by my side
Needing just to hold you if even for awhile
Someway, somehow….Natalee where are you now?

Lord can you hear me, calling
Seeking out your face
To see you, shine through
Every cold dark place
I pray for and wait for
You to take me in your sweet embrace

Chorus ...
Someway, somehow...Oh Lord stay here with me now!

Bridge:
Oh my precious child be still and know
I’m holding on to hope and I won’t let go
I need to have you here with me
This is my prayer…this is my plea

Chorus

Oh I need you with me now…………..

G'nite ...
SeeeeYaaaByeee

OOOOx

HOPE I did not break any Internet Rules with this post

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 03, 2006, 01:03:05 AM »

g night

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.