April 26, 2024, 02:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Considerable evidence still points to candidate's birth in Kenya  (Read 10512 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 03, 2008, 05:31:58 PM »

Considerable evidence still points to candidate's birth in Kenya

Posted: November 02, 2008

By Jerome R. Corsi © 2008 WorldNetDaily

...Lingle's letter to WND made clear that the original doctor-generated and hospital-released birth certificate on file with the state's health department would be released to the press if Obama so requested – but to date the candidate has made no such request.

The governor's communication with WND also left ambiguous whether the Obama birth certificate on file with the Department of Health was originally generated by a Hawaii doctor after giving birth to Obama in Hawaii, or generated in Kenya and subsequently registered by the Obama family in Hawaii.

In a November 2004 interview with the Rainbow Newsletter, Maya told reporters her half-brother Sen. Barack Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961, at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu; then in February 2008, Maya told reporters for the Honolulu Star-Bulletin that Obama was at the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

The controversy is further fueled by a video posted on YouTube in which Obama's Kenyan grandmother Sarah claims to have witnessed personally Obama's birth in Kenya. The YouTube.com video tape also features Sayid Obama who was interviewed by WND.

To date, Obama and his campaign have refused to disclose the name of the doctor delivering the candidate or the precise hospital where he was born.

...the failure to release the document fuels the theory – true or not – that the Obama family, shortly after Obama's birth overseas, returned to Hawaii and registered at the Hawaii Department of Health the original Obama birth certificate that had been issued by the doctor and hospital that delivered Obama in Kenya.

The youtube of grandma -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FqVRWgrNw&eurl=http://blog.barofintegrity.us/2008/11/01/barack-nate-dhalani.aspx?ref=rss

read more here -
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79900

There are also theories that he was born in Canada, put up for adoption and taken back, his mother renounced their citizenship so that he could attend school in Malaysia, etc. 

Part of the OBC - Obama Birth Conspiracy...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

CommentsPosted by william @ 3:48 PM Mon, Nov 03, 2008

His sister also has a US Hawaii birth certificate, and she WAS born in Indonesia. All you have to do is say you were born at home, walla a us birth certificate.

The long form is what is in question.....
Please check your facts.

He also had indonesian citizenship when he was a child, bet ya didn't know that either.

Anyone seen the sister's Hawaiian birth certificate? 

Anyone else born abroad and have a Hawaiian birth certificate?  Is that possible?

Anyone ask the Hawaii officials about the sister?

Posted by Hank Rand @ 3:50 PM Mon, Nov 03, 2008

Irresponsible journalism, Terrence.

The Obama campaign produced a "Certificate of Live Birth", not a birth certificate.

In Hawaii, the COLB does not denote natural born citizenship.

In recent court cases, thrown out on technicalities, no such document was made used as evidence supporting Obama's claim.

The State of Hawaii's recent statement only served to provide proof Obama was born; not where.

Check your facts.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/11/state-board-member-recycles-ob.html

I would also wonder what his school records show.  Place of birth?  Citizenship?  Foreign student aid?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

anything coming from Aaron Klein, Andy Martin and Corsi I take with a bucket load of salt.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »

It makes no difference to me where he was born.  He is an empty suit.  If elected his handlers will be ready to pounce on every ounce of decency and prosperity this country was established with.  Obama will go down in history as The One who ALMOST destroyed a country.  He and his communist handlers will fail.  There will be hard times...but they will not be able to defeat the spirit of true Americans.  Our liberal 'friends' on this site will never understand that.  They have never had it and they will never get it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

It makes no difference to me where he was born.  He is an empty suit.  If elected his handlers will be ready to pounce on every ounce of decency and prosperity this country was established with.  Obama will go down in history as The One who ALMOST destroyed a country.  He and his communist handlers will fail.  There will be hard times...but they will not be able to defeat the spirit of true Americans.  Our liberal 'friends' on this site will never understand that.  They have never had it and they will never get it.

TS, I have read many of your posts with great interest, looked at videos, agreed with you sometimes, sometimes not.  I believe that I always respond respectfully when I have a different view than others on this board.  I am what you would call a liberal, from California, educated at Berkeley.  I am agonizing over this election: originally I was going to support McCain, then after his choice of Palin, I become increasingly confused and thought to support Obama for a while. I have serious misgivings about that now.  Angst aside, my point is that I and many other liberals have thoroughly looked at issues, tried to wade through all the BS to get to the substance, and deeply considered these issues and candidates.  Your frequent attacks on "liberal 'friends' " are uncalled for. Can you offer up your views without insulting others who also care deeply about this country?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »

Why do you assume I meant you?  I never come here to insult and rarely come here anymore because I have been insulted directly and indirectly by some.  Either way, your education is of no importance to me nor is you geography.   My issue is with those who interject themselves into these discussions that have no vote in the matter.   Those who have no idea what is really at stake.

And don't tell me it's because I used the word liberal.  I cannot even begin to count the number of times that unintentional insults have been thrown around this entire site toward people who may live their lives in a more conservative way or they may live in a particular part of the country and were run out of here if they protested. 

But, think what you will.  Most people do.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »

His sister also has a US Hawaii birth certificate, and she WAS born in Indonesia. All you have to do is say you were born at home, walla a us birth certificate.

Please check your facts.

He also had indonesian citizenship when he was a child, bet ya didn't know that either.

Anyone else born abroad and have a Hawaiian birth certificate?  Is that possible?

The Obama campaign produced a "Certificate of Live Birth", not a birth certificate.

In recent court cases, thrown out on technicalities, no such document was made used as evidence supporting Obama's claim.

The State of Hawaii's recent statement only served to provide proof Obama was born; not where.

Check your facts.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/11/state-board-member-recycles-ob.html

I would also wonder what his school records show.  Place of birth?  Citizenship?  Foreign student aid?

Both of my children were born in Germany while my husband was stationed there by the Army.  Both were issued Certificates of Live birth and not required to be naturalized, becuase they were already US Citizens.  The Certificates of Live Birth lists the actual location of their births as Germany.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »

Please check your facts.

Check your facts.

Both of my children were born in Germany while my husband was stationed there by the Army.  Both were issued Certificates of Live birth and not required to be naturalized, becuase they were already US Citizens.  The Certificates of Live Birth lists the actual location of their births as Germany.

In my mind, there is nothing that should be preventing Obama from making the original form public.   It's a simple thing, nothing to hide.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 04:52:08 PM »

Please check your facts.

Check your facts.

In my mind, there is nothing that should be preventing Obama from making the original form public.   It's a simple thing, nothing to hide.

I agree.  I don't understand why it's not a requirement in order to run.  But the birth certificate is just the tip of the iceberg on what I beleive this man is trying to hide from us.  I have lost all respect for the MSM and their failure to investigate him the way they should.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:00:01 PM »

Why has this not been investigated and settled once and for all???   
I am posting this for informational purposes.

Subject: JUDGE ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

There is something very fishy about this birth certificate deal, but the liberal Democratic media will not pursue it.  I believe this is true that she had him in Kenya and claimed his birth when she returned to Hawaii.  He would still be a citizen, but he would be a naturalized citizen and not eligible to be President. This why Obama will not let his birth certificate be scrutinized.   

JUDGE ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

By Jon Christian Dryer

October 3, 2008

On September 29, 2008 US District Court Judge R. Barclay Surrick, the federal magistrate for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania ruled in the matter of Philip J. Berg vs Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the world was distracted by the $700 billion subprime mortgage crisis. Obama signed a breathe of relief as the mainstream media chose to ignore the question: "Can Senator Barack Hussein Obama legally seek the office of President of the United States?"

The flap began in June when National Review's Jim Geraghty raised the question and asked the Obama Campaign to release a copy of his birth certificate in order to prove that he actually was born in the United States. (Reports had previously surfaced claiming that Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama, told reporters that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but in Kenya. She reportedly told reporters that when her son, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. returned to Kenya he was accompanied by a pregnant white wife who was close to term.)

Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama well according to Sarah Obama because she was white. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley A nn decided to return to Hawaii because she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby was born in Kenya and that shortly after Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii.

Purportedly, when she arrived back in Hawaii, Stanley Anne registered her son's live birth as an event which had just happened-in Hawaii. This supposition is
based on the appearance, shortly after Nov. 6, 2007, of a Hawaiian birth certificate that was issued, as a duplicate birth certificate, by the State of Hawaii to a US Senator who requested it.

While the Internet screamed that the birth certificate, which appeared on the Obama Campaign's "Fight The Smears" website and was also downloaded and used by
far left blogger Markos Zuniga on his website, Daily Kos, it was not an electronic image concocted by Daily KOs as was hypothesized by a self-described cyvbersleuth who uses the cyber pseudonym Techdude. It was the real

McCoy-even if it was issued as a political favor to a prospective Democratic presidential candidate by a Democrat official in Hawaii. The county clerk who issued the document, which purports to be a copy of an original document, was date stamped "Nov. 6, 2007" on the reverse side of the birth certificate in blue ink which bled through and is visible on the front of the electronic image.

[ http://www.freedom21.com/deweese_su.asp
]http://www.freedom21.com/deweese_su.asp

Attorney Phili p J. Berg, the former head of the Montgomery County Pennsylvania Democratic Party and a former member of the Democratic State Convention and, reportedly a Hillary Clinton supporter, wanted to learn the truth from the myriad of rumors that also suggested that Sen. Obama may also have been a citizen of Indonesia. The only consistent part of the story was Stanley Ann returning to Hawaii to claim he had been in the United States and was a US citizen. In his ruling, Judge Surrick noted that the "...cause came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick on defendant Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's motion to dismiss." The order continued, "Having reviewed the motion and plaintiff's
opposition to said motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby ordered that the motion to dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is denied.
It is further order of this court that the following discovery is to be tur ned over to plaintiff within three (3) days.

1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version)
birth certificate; and
2. a certified copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship;
3. a certified copy of Obama's oath of allegiance."

In his original filing, Berg specifically asked for those three items. Berg told the court that "...at the time Plaintiff's complaint was filed, Plaintiff was requesting protections from the court in order to stop Obama from being nominated by the DNC as the Democratic Presidential Nominee as Obama is not eligible to serve as President of the United States. However, Obama was nominated by the DNC...For that reason, Plaintiff must amend his complaint and will be amending this complaint to file a First Amendment complaint...."

Berg argued that he felt it was the role of the Federal Election Commission to ensure that presidential and congressional candidates are eligible to hold the positions for which they were seeking, and that those candidates run a fair and legitimate campaign. "In vetting the presidential candidate," Berg argued, "the DNC and the FEC are required to ensure the eligibility requirements pursuant to our Constitution are met and the Presidential nominee, if elected, is qualified and eligible to serve pursuant to our United States Constitution. In order to be eligible to run for the Office of President of the United States, you must be a "natural born" citizen.

"There appears to be no question that Defendant Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a US citizen. It is also undisputed, however, that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a citizen of Kenya. Obama's parents, according to divorce recorded, were married on or about February 2, 1961.

"Defendant Obama claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. on August 4, 1961 and it is uncertain in which hospital he claims to have been born. Obama's grandmother on his father's side, his half-broth er and half-sister all claim Obama was born not in Hawaii but in Kenya. reports reflect that Obama's mother traveled to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii. at her late stage of pregnancy (which apparently are normal restrictions, to avoid births during flights). By these reports, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew home and registered Obama's birth. There are records of a "registry of birth" for Obama, on or about August 8, 1961 in the public records office in
Hawaii."

Berg's investigators revealed that Obama's own half-sister Maya Soetoro-with whom he was raised-seemed not to know where her own brother was born. In the Nov., 2004 interview by the Rainbow Newsletter Maya Soetoro said Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. In February, 2008 Maya was interviewed by the Star Bulletin. This time she told reporters that Obama was bor n on August 4, 1961 at the Kaliolani Medical Center for Women and Children. On June 9, 2008 Wayne Madsen, a journalist with Online Journal published an article in which he said a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya and located a Certificate registering the live birth of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a US citizen.

Berg's argument to the court was that under the US Nationality Act of 1940,Section 317 (b), a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial parent. In Obama's case, Berg argued, a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial father. Obama's Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetora signed a statement acknowledging Obama as his son, giving Obama natural Indonesian citizenship, which explains the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian. Loss of US citizenship, under US law in effect in 1967 required that foreign cit izenship be achieved through "application." Which, according to Berg, is precisely what happened to Obama when his mother married Soetoro and the family moved to Indonesia.

[ http://www.newswithviews.com/DonateNWV.htm
]http://www.newswithviews.com/DonateNWV.htm

When Obama and his mother moved to Indonesia, Obama had already been enrolled in school-something that could not have happened under Indonesian law if
Soetoro had not signed an acknowledgment (the application) affirming that Obama was his son, it deemed his son to an Indonesian State citizen. (Citizenship of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 9 o f 1992 dated 31 mar. 1992, Indonesia Civil Code): "...State children of Indonesia include: (viii) children who are born outside of legal marriage from foreign State citizen mother who are acknowledged by father who is Indonesian State citizen as his children and that acknowledgment is made prior to children reaching 18 years of age or prior to marriage; Republic of Indonesia Constitution, 1945." Furthermore, under Indonesian law, if a resident Indonesian citizen married a foreigner-in this case, Lolo Soetoro marrying Stanley Ann Obama-she was required to renounce her US citizenship.

In his lawsuit, Berg demanded a copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship, a document Obama must have applied for to regain his citizenship-which was
lost in Indonesia. He will have that document only if the proper paperwork was filed with the US State Department when Obama returned to Hawaii in 1971 since
that is the only way Obama could regain his US "natural born" status. Berg is convinced that Obama was never naturalized in the United States after his
return. Obama returned to his maternal grandparents in Hawaii without his mother. Since she is the only one who could have filed for the reinstatement of his citizenship, it is unlikely it ever happened. If it did, his Certificate of Citizenship would affirm his right to seek the office of President. Without it, Barack Obama is just another resident alien who can't legally hold his seat in the US Senate.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »

Does the "powers that be" in the American administration not check out the qualifications of candidates who runs for political office.  Why was Obama's birthplace not established prior to entering politics in 1996.

Oh well ... if Obama is elected President of the United States tonight ... his connections will imply that the rules do not apply to him.  Anyone who makes an issue of it will be considered racist.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »

this has been settled such a long time ago.
people who keep bringing this up are just in denial.

Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate confirmed

http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2008/10/27/daily60.html

does anyone honestly think Hillary wouldn't have used this against Obama?
does anyone honestly think McCain wouldn't have used this against Obama?

get over it already, he was born in Hawaii.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 06:19:26 PM »

Does the "powers that be" in the American administration not check out the qualifications of candidates who runs for political office.  Why was Obama's birthplace not established prior to entering politics in 1996.

Oh well ... if Obama is elected President of the United States tonight ... his connections will imply that the rules do not apply to him.  Anyone who makes an issue of it will be considered racist.

Janet

You are absolutely correct, Janet.  Regardless of the political party that one is affiliated with, it is a travesty that this issue was not investigated and resolved once and for all.  This should be a nonissue at this point, but it isn't.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »

Janet

His birthplace was not such an issue as a senator.

His birthplace is an issue as president.  It just continues to be very strange that no original documentation was presented.  I also read somewhere that it was documented on the 'honor system'.

Just a short form, that is not always (from my research) proof of birthplace or citizenship.

Questions remain about his school forms, possible name changes, adoptions, financial aid, and citizenship.

jmho

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »

Janet

You are absolutely correct, Janet.  Regardless of the political party that one is affiliated with, it is a travesty that this issue was not investigated and resolved once and for all.  This should be a nonissue at this point, but it isn't.

I do not think it was an issue when he entered politics. He could be Governor without it being a problem just as Arnold Schwarzenegger is in California. It is not an issue that Arnold was not born in the USA but he could not run for President. JMHO
Sam 

Just a swinging with the tribe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »

The issue has not actually been settled. The Health Dept. in Hawaii only verified that they have a copy of the original birth certificate. They did not release the long form where it states that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and identifies the specific hospital.  Why are there so many conflicting Obama family reports regarding the the birthplace of Barack Obama?  Regardless of anyone's political affiliations, this issue should have recieved a thorough investigation.  It involves a possible violation of our nation's Constitution.  If questioned, birth certificate details should be made public for any official who has chosen to become an elected official.  Our Presidents are required to reveal tax returns and health records.  Birth certificates should be included because birth requirements are stated in the Constitution.  Release of this information goes with the turf.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »

Why are there so many conflicting Obama family reports regarding the the birthplace of Barack Obama?

because some want to cast a cloud of illegitamcy on the Obama presidency.
so they spread rumors around and hope that it takes root somewhere.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »

Why are there so many conflicting Obama family reports regarding the the birthplace of Barack Obama?

Caesu, I appreciate your posts and respect your opinions..... but this issue HAS NOT been resolved and I am certainly not in denial.  The fact of the matter is, it will probably never be resolved, Obama refuses to provide the proof that a judge has ordered him to do and so far he has gotten away with it.  Palin provided her health records, why can't Obama provide LEGITIMATE proof of birth in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA????   The point is, you keep quoting sites that "prove" he provided proof of birth in the USA and other people keep quoting sites that prove he did not.  So, this matter is NOT resolved.  You have proof he did, I have proof he didn't?!?!?!  What else is he hiding?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »

Caesu, I appreciate your posts and respect your opinions..... but this issue HAS NOT been resolved and I am certainly not in denial.  The fact of the matter is, it will probably never be resolved, Obama refuses to provide the proof that a judge has ordered him to do and so far he has gotten away with it.  Palin provided her health records, why can't Obama provide LEGITIMATE proof of birth in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA????   The point is, you keep quoting sites that "prove" he provided proof of birth in the USA and other people keep quoting sites that prove he did not.  So, this matter is NOT resolved.  You have proof he did, I have proof he didn't?!?!?!  What else is he hiding?

Double Posting   LOL.... I wasn't done.  I have highlighted SS's question above.  I would like an answer to this also.  I think the point was, Obama's own family cannot agree on where he was born!!!!    LMAO

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 09:43:29 PM »

i haven't seen anything supporting that Obama is not born in Hawaii.
only smears orginating from this guy Corsi and this 9/11 conspiracy moneymachine Berg.

and we have seen this cerficitate of live birth.
Hawaii State Department said it was genuinely issued.
the Health Department confirmed the birth certificate.

everyone can start a rumor on website.
if public figures have to respond to these rumors it is possible to 'filibuster' them with rumors preventing them from doing any real work.
so this is the reason why Obama didn't respond.
this would have opened a floodgate of false rumors and then he has to respond to all of them.

there are rumors about McCain surpressing information about POW's left behind in Vietnam and Laos.
these are ridiculous and McCain isn't spending valuable time responding to these.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.