April 19, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312059 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1340 on: November 06, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »

Prosecutors: No Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Source: Not Enough Aggravating Factors To Make Case

POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder and other charges.

This is based on the evidence currently at hand. So if they find Caylee this weekend TES and the searchers.....can they still go after the death penalty if the evidence shows what we all think it is going to show?

(Did that make sence?  It sounded right in my head)

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: November 06, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

CRAP!!!  Unless she is fixing to cop a plea this disturbs me

I know what ya mean...!!  i don't know why they would say this...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: November 06, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »

Hey Monkeys....
Here is a link that may be interesting.

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/files/caylee_anthony_files.html

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: November 06, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »

why would they actually say " dont have enough evidence"!!!!?????????
There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: November 06, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

I don't think we should get upset yet.  They don't have a body and in those conditions the chances of finding a tiny body after all of this time even with the very best searchers is difficult.  If they can bargin now, scare her into thinking they made find the body, and take the death penalty off the table, maybe she will confess.  She knows she did it, they know she did it, we know she did it, it is just politics to get the best deal........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater.....never say never my sweet   as I told Janet last evening....I said that on the 3rd anniversary of Natalee's death..I said, that's it ,,,never again....and lo and behold...here I am

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder and other charges.

Why would they be giving this information out now, prior to the search.
When Caylee is found there could be "aggravating factors". 
Guess Casey doesn't have to worry about telling them where Caylee is now!
Janet's not going to like this!

I don't like it either...I was so mad when I read the child neglect investigation....KC has such a smug attitude...does she really think she is fooling anyone?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

IMO there have been A LOT of "Leaks" in the past 3 days (with TES in town and breathing down the defense's necks) ... statements alluding to "an accidental death" ... then the "postponement" of the doc dump yesterday till today .... then the announcement of no death penalty .. hhhuummmm coincidence ... I think not ...
I smell a plea deal ....  which is OK with me .... as long as they get the body in return! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: November 06, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

I kind of hope she doesn't cop a plea.  If she does, we will learn little more and have little access to any further evidence including who the actual father is.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: November 06, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater.....never say never my sweet   as I told Janet last evening....I said that on the 3rd anniversary of Natalee's death..I said, that's it ,,,never again....and lo and behold...here I am

...and we are glad you still are!!!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: November 06, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »

Thanks!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1351 on: November 06, 2008, 04:38:39 PM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: November 06, 2008, 04:39:16 PM »

I know what ya mean...!!  i don't know why they would say this...

this is from the article...I honestly think they are talking about a plea bargain....IF Casey tells them where Caylee's remains are....taking the DP off might be a condition of the PB BEFORE Casey agrees????  I am just guessing here...but it makes sense to me....my head is spinning

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: November 06, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »

I don't think we should get upset yet.  They don't have a body and in those conditions the chances of finding a tiny body after all of this time even with the very best searchers is difficult.  If they can bargin now, scare her into thinking they made find the body, and take the death penalty off the table, maybe she will confess.  She knows she did it, they know she did it, we know she did it, it is just politics to get the best deal........

Always 1, I'm not sure I understand that logic.  How are they scaring her by taking the death penalty off the table?  Wouldn't she be more prone to confess if it were on the table?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 06, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »

thanks 3babies

Rest in Peace Caylee

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: November 06, 2008, 04:41:01 PM »

i don't think i can do it either Tater.  i can't take anymore of this. It's like a bad roller coaster ride ...

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: November 06, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »

I kind of hope she doesn't cop a plea.  If she does, we will learn little more and have little access to any further evidence including who the actual father is.

Maybe I have watched one too many Law & Orders, but I thought that she would have to articulate to the court exactly what happened and what she did? 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: November 06, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »

Always 1, I'm not sure I understand that logic.  How are they scaring her by taking the death penalty off the table?  Wouldn't she be more prone to confess if it were on the table?   
No, we don't have a body, the evidence though good, is tiny from what I understand.  I think it is just a game of give and take at this point.  It may be said, the DP is off the table, but we don't know what the bargining chip may have been.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1358 on: November 06, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

Oh goodness..I am being ignored...I need to join a clique.   

Klaas thanks for posting the story about the DCF worker and interview with Casey.  I find that very interesting that she was still trying to claim she worked at Universal even after she was called out about it in the interview with the LE that she had lied about it all.

"Cool and calm" is how they described her, and she refered to Caylee as "the child".

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:08 PM »

Why would they be giving this information out now, prior to the search.
When Caylee is found there could be "aggravating factors". 
Guess Casey doesn't have to worry about telling them where Caylee is now!
Janet's not going to like this!

I don't like it either...I was so mad when I read the child neglect investigation....KC has such a smug attitude...does she really think she is fooling anyone?

I actually got up and walked away from the computer reading that...tell them that regardless of what the LE said she did work seasonally at Universal...hells bells...LE already had her personnel records...she lies so blatantly

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.