April 20, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312118 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »

Prosecutors: No Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Source: Not Enough Aggravating Factors To Make Case

POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder and other charges.

Why would they be giving this information out now, prior to the search.
When Caylee is found there could be "aggravating factors". 
Guess Casey doesn't have to worry about telling them where Caylee is now!
Janet's not going to like this!

Something is up with this crap.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:20 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater.....never say never my sweet   as I told Janet last evening....I said that on the 3rd anniversary of Natalee's death..I said, that's it ,,,never again....and lo and behold...here I am

No way!!Not me Sunny my friend.My mind would never let me invest again.First Natalee,now Caylee.Finding Caylee would give me hope again of maybe something breaking in the Natalee case but two gone bad?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:45 PM »

Oh goodness..I am being ignored...I need to join a clique.   

Klaas thanks for posting the story about the DCF worker and interview with Casey.  I find that very interesting that she was still trying to claim she worked at Universal even after she was called out about it in the interview with the LE that she had lied about it all.

"Cool and calm" is how they described her, and she refered to Caylee as "the child".
Never would ignore you!!!  Going to pilates - coming????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1363 on: November 06, 2008, 04:44:19 PM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

Wow I wonder how Lee felt about this?  I notice that Todd Black did not sign this either....

Either they got a beat down for their latest bashing or something is up!! SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY AGAIN!!  (Casey dang it knees 2gether girl)

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: November 06, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »

CRAP!!!  Unless she is fixing to cop a plea this disturbs me

I know what ya mean...!!  i don't know why they would say this...

this is from the article...I honestly think they are talking about a plea bargain....IF Casey tells them where Caylee's remains are....taking the DP off might be a condition of the PB BEFORE Casey agrees????  I am just guessing here...but it makes sense to me....my head is spinning

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

I hope this was a mistake. IF they take the DP off the table and she hasn't made a plea ...she won't ever talk. And if TES doesn't find Caylee-well imo she will be lost forever. And my heart can't take it.   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: November 06, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater.....never say never my sweet   as I told Janet last evening....I said that on the 3rd anniversary of Natalee's death..I said, that's it ,,,never again....and lo and behold...here I am

...and we are glad you still are!!!

Brandi...thank you...that was very sweet....like everyone else here, Caylee lured me here and stole a piece of my heart

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: November 06, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »

Klaas thanks for posting the story about the DCF worker and interview with Casey.  I find that very interesting that she was still trying to claim she worked at Universal even after she was called out about it in the interview with the LE that she had lied about it all.

"Cool and calm" is how they described her, and she refered to Caylee as "the child".

I would never ever ignore you you little hunk of twins!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1367 on: November 06, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »

She's a real piece of work, huh?

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1368 on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »

Wow I wonder how Lee felt about this?  I notice that Todd Black did not sign this either....

Either they got a beat down for their latest bashing or something is up!! SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY AGAIN!!  (Casey dang it knees 2gether girl)

Hey Dolce, this morning we did a "driveby" with MURT on HOPESPRING......TES was there!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:30 PM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

HOLEY MOLEY....that's a turn around!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:50 PM »

Another idea just popped into my head after reading the Interview of GA by YM & JA:

It's like GA is the good cop & CA is the bad cop in the dealing with OCSO.  CA is the hard **s & GA is the good guy trying to do whatever he can.  When really he was planting seeds of accidental & quelling the detectives with the constant reminder of his past LE boy blue affilliation.

The not pursuing the death penalty is ridiculous, imo.  They covered themselves with the inclusion of both Murder 1 & Manslaughter.  Preferential treatment for the poor middle class white girl whose family is in financial crisis & after all HE was one of us, what would we do?  Crap, our justice system is broken, Lamar has no guts to set precedent that would send a message loud & clear, what a disappointment.  I wish to be wrong but that is sure how it looks.

This skank was involved with identity theft, that isn't coming to light, I think Timm was right in his feeling about that, otherwise the $25,000 - $40,000 in credit card debt makes no sense as that amount would not have been available to KC in a months time.  Would imagine that after the stealing from Grandpa's bank account surfaced CA most likely pulled a credit report, probably recommended her by the bank & found a number of credit cards on her report that she was unaware of & that isn't being pursued at all so the poor little no prior criminal history white girl will get a little slap on the wrist for her stealing from Amy H & get a little bit of probation as the public thinks that she is facing up to 50 years cuz if she wasn't a poor little white girl I have to wonder seriously if that would even be a consideration & I am a white girl but I am sick to death of these types of injustices.  We are equal, regardless of sex, race, orientation & should be treated in the same manner for our crimes.

My sister looked me straight in the eye a few years back so blissful that a pathological liar would HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH ON THE COURTROOM STAND & I had to tell her that people LIE ON THE STAND IN A USA COURTROOM ALL THE TIME & it is brushed off except in the most extreme circumstances.  What is the sense to have laws if they aren't enforced?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: November 06, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

i don't think i can do it either Tater.  i can't take anymore of this. It's like a bad roller coaster ride ...

yes you can and you will...yes, this is the voice of experience talking...justice is a huge motivator

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1372 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »

Never would ignore you!!!  Going to pilates - coming????
Oh yes!  My bum is getting fat.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:32 PM »

I don't think we should get upset yet.  They don't have a body and in those conditions the chances of finding a tiny body after all of this time even with the very best searchers is difficult.  If they can bargin now, scare her into thinking they made find the body, and take the death penalty off the table, maybe she will confess.  She knows she did it, they know she did it, we know she did it, it is just politics to get the best deal........

Always 1, I'm not sure I understand that logic.  How are they scaring her by taking the death penalty off the table?  Wouldn't she be more prone to confess if it were on the table?   

Yes ,my thoughts as well.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »

The entire Anthony family has detachment issues...."that child", "that little girl"....wasn't she a part of their family!!!!

O/T....Dolce, I was at the local Cracker Barrell last night and thought of you...please post when you know what your twins are.  I would love to mail you something that I saw....sooo cute.  No, I'm not a stalker but I have been a lurker for a while.  And you seem like a very special person from your posts.  With your permission, I will get my info to Klaas so she can get it to you.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: November 06, 2008, 04:51:04 PM »

I would never ever ignore you you little hunk of twins!!!
Aw thank you my Taterkinz !!  I was just being silly.....

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: November 06, 2008, 04:51:10 PM »

[/quote]

Either they got a beat down for their latest bashing or something is up!! SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY AGAIN!!  (Casey dang it knees 2gether girl)[/quote]

LMAO!!  Dolce you are too funny, you make me giggle every time I come to the cage.  Thank you!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: November 06, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »

IMO - even IF it was an accidental death ... IF it occurred during the administration of chloroform (as the defense has already stated) ... it was indeed an aggravating factor!

Still sounds like to me like she has perhaps confessed ....  She may have given the "general location" of the body and maybe that is where George was seen looking into the woods ... maybe

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: November 06, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

I am going to think, until somone tells me otherwise, that taking the DP off of the table is just a small piece of the puzzle and we will hear more later...  So, later,.......................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: November 06, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »

She's a real piece of work, huh?

Lisa
Yes the theme to Psycho needs to play as she walks around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.