April 25, 2024, 08:03:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312423 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: November 06, 2008, 04:52:32 PM »

That child? That child?

Not: My child. My daughter. Caylee. My Caylee.

That child.

That is such a telling statement about the mindset of  Casey.  Disgusting...

I would NEVER call any of my kids That child. There is something very wrong with that. You would talk about a possession like that. Was Caylee just a posession to them??
That is such a telling statement about the mindset of  Casey.  Disgusting...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1381 on: November 06, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »

Wow I wonder how Lee felt about this?  I notice that Todd Black did not sign this either....

Either they got a beat down for their latest bashing or something is up!! SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY AGAIN!!  (Casey dang it knees 2gether girl)

Hey Dolce, this morning we did a "driveby" with MURT on HOPESPRING......TES was there!

That old witch better be nice to Tim!!  I have a lot of built up agression just aching to get out..well not really, but I am sure I could muster some up for the A's!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: November 06, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater.....never say never my sweet   as I told Janet last evening....I said that on the 3rd anniversary of Natalee's death..I said, that's it ,,,never again....and lo and behold...here I am

No way!!Not me Sunny my friend.My mind would never let me invest again.First Natalee,now Caylee.Finding Caylee would give me hope again of maybe something breaking in the Natalee case but two gone bad?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: November 06, 2008, 04:53:04 PM »

I had not seen these videos until today:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17923220/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17923215/index.html

Both with Cindy ... one saying there is no prrof of Caylee's death, the other about the website incident.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: November 06, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »

Now we are all just confused...If the body of this child is not found and the perpetrater not convicted of the crime,I will never again let sleuthing be a part of my daily living...

i don't think i can do it either Tater.  i can't take anymore of this. It's like a bad roller coaster ride ...

yes you can and you will...yes, this is the voice of experience talking...justice is a huge motivator

Oh but dearheart,I was here for Natalee and here for Caylee.If there is never any justice,the motivation factor is then removed...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: November 06, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahaha, as I said that, I thought of myself as Glenda the witch and saying now, now, gather round Munchkins, eveything is all right!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: November 06, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

The entire Anthony family has detachment issues...."that child", "that little girl"....wasn't she a part of their family!!!!

O/T....Dolce, I was at the local Cracker Barrell last night and thought of you...please post when you know what your twins are.  I would love to mail you something that I saw....sooo cute.  No, I'm not a stalker but I have been a lurker for a while.  And you seem like a very special person from your posts.  With your permission, I will get my info to Klaas so she can get it to you.
Aw thank you, you are so very sweet!!  My email is in my profile, and I am always very happy to recieve messages. 
We hope to find out next week the sex of the babies.

SORRY FOR O/T will not happen again...  ::does the monkey salute mixed with a bit of the Brownie solute and then the hokey pokey::

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: November 06, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahaha, as I said that, I thought of myself as Glenda the witch and saying now, now, gather round Munchkins, eveything is all right!!!
Aw kisses to you Glenda the Fabulously Fierce Kitty.  I sure hope it all turns out ok, Caylee needs justice!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: November 06, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »

I see NO news about the DP decision on ANY of the other news sites.

Interesting.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: November 06, 2008, 05:00:15 PM »

Wow I wonder how Lee felt about this?  I notice that Todd Black did not sign this either....

Either they got a beat down for their latest bashing or something is up!! SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY AGAIN!!  (Casey dang it knees 2gether girl)[/quote]

LMAO!!  Dolce you are too funny, you make me giggle every time I come to the cage.  Thank you!
[/quote]

LOL Thanks, sometimes I can not stop the things that come out of this mouth....just ask A-1 I keep talking and talking and talking....

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: November 06, 2008, 05:03:01 PM »

Monkeys...
Right now on Prime News with Mike Galanos.  Everyone turn it to that channel!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: November 06, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »

Another idea just popped into my head after reading the Interview of GA by YM & JA:

It's like GA is the good cop & CA is the bad cop in the dealing with OCSO.  CA is the hard **s & GA is the good guy trying to do whatever he can.  When really he was planting seeds of accidental & quelling the detectives with the constant reminder of his past LE boy blue affilliation.

The not pursuing the death penalty is ridiculous, imo.  They covered themselves with the inclusion of both Murder 1 & Manslaughter.  Preferential treatment for the poor middle class white girl whose family is in financial crisis & after all HE was one of us, what would we do?  Crap, our justice system is broken, Lamar has no guts to set precedent that would send a message loud & clear, what a disappointment.  I wish to be wrong but that is sure how it looks.

This skank was involved with identity theft, that isn't coming to light, I think Timm was right in his feeling about that, otherwise the $25,000 - $40,000 in credit card debt makes no sense as that amount would not have been available to KC in a months time.  Would imagine that after the stealing from Grandpa's bank account surfaced CA most likely pulled a credit report, probably recommended her by the bank & found a number of credit cards on her report that she was unaware of & that isn't being pursued at all so the poor little no prior criminal history white girl will get a little slap on the wrist for her stealing from Amy H & get a little bit of probation as the public thinks that she is facing up to 50 years cuz if she wasn't a poor little white girl I have to wonder seriously if that would even be a consideration & I am a white girl but I am sick to death of these types of injustices.  We are equal, regardless of sex, race, orientation & should be treated in the same manner for our crimes.

My sister looked me straight in the eye a few years back so blissful that a pathological liar would HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH ON THE COURTROOM STAND & I had to tell her that people LIE ON THE STAND IN A USA COURTROOM ALL THE TIME & it is brushed off except in the most extreme circumstances.  What is the sense to have laws if they aren't enforced?

There is none!You are so right Altruist!! I do enjoy reading you.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: November 06, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

i don't think i can do it either Tater.  i can't take anymore of this. It's like a bad roller coaster ride ...

yes you can and you will...yes, this is the voice of experience talking...justice is a huge motivator

Sunny-
i am not sure my heart could take another Caylee 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: November 06, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »

I had not seen these videos until today:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17923220/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17923215/index.html

Both with Cindy ... one saying there is no prrof of Caylee's death, the other about the website incident.

thanks Brandi...that is the calmest I have ever seen Cindy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: November 06, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »

CRAP!!!  Unless she is fixing to cop a plea this disturbs me

I know what ya mean...!!  i don't know why they would say this...

this is from the article...I honestly think they are talking about a plea bargain....IF Casey tells them where Caylee's remains are....taking the DP off might be a condition of the PB BEFORE Casey agrees????  I am just guessing here...but it makes sense to me....my head is spinning

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

I hope this was a mistake. IF they take the DP off the table and she hasn't made a plea ...she won't ever talk. And if TES doesn't find Caylee-well imo she will be lost forever. And my heart can't take it.   

Who is going to be leading the prosecution anyway?
Shame it's not Nancy Grace, she would be very aggressive with this case
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: November 06, 2008, 05:07:42 PM »

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence

POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 4:59 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts there are enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

-snipped-

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: November 06, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »

Monkeys...
Right now on Prime News with Mike Galanos.  Everyone turn it to that channel!

Please give us a report for those who cannot watch it.

Thanks.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: November 06, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »

Another idea just popped into my head after reading the Interview of GA by YM & JA:

It's like GA is the good cop & CA is the bad cop in the dealing with OCSO.  CA is the hard **s & GA is the good guy trying to do whatever he can.  When really he was planting seeds of accidental & quelling the detectives with the constant reminder of his past LE boy blue affilliation.

The not pursuing the death penalty is ridiculous, imo.  They covered themselves with the inclusion of both Murder 1 & Manslaughter.  Preferential treatment for the poor middle class white girl whose family is in financial crisis & after all HE was one of us, what would we do?  Crap, our justice system is broken, Lamar has no guts to set precedent that would send a message loud & clear, what a disappointment.  I wish to be wrong but that is sure how it looks.

This skank was involved with identity theft, that isn't coming to light, I think Timm was right in his feeling about that, otherwise the $25,000 - $40,000 in credit card debt makes no sense as that amount would not have been available to KC in a months time.  Would imagine that after the stealing from Grandpa's bank account surfaced CA most likely pulled a credit report, probably recommended her by the bank & found a number of credit cards on her report that she was unaware of & that isn't being pursued at all so the poor little no prior criminal history white girl will get a little slap on the wrist for her stealing from Amy H & get a little bit of probation as the public thinks that she is facing up to 50 years cuz if she wasn't a poor little white girl I have to wonder seriously if that would even be a consideration & I am a white girl but I am sick to death of these types of injustices.  We are equal, regardless of sex, race, orientation & should be treated in the same manner for our crimes.

My sister looked me straight in the eye a few years back so blissful that a pathological liar would HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH ON THE COURTROOM STAND & I had to tell her that people LIE ON THE STAND IN A USA COURTROOM ALL THE TIME & it is brushed off except in the most extreme circumstances.  What is the sense to have laws if they aren't enforced?

There is none!You are so right Altruist!! I do enjoy reading you.
And if you have been in a courtoom very much you will know that those who lie the easiest get away with a lot......     it's not so much about being gulty/not guilty sometimes as who has the best lawyer and who has had the most practise telling lies.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: November 06, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »

Who is going to be leading the prosecution anyway?
Shame it's not Nancy Grace, she would be very aggressive with this case
She would cut off all the witnesses lol

From Day One..
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: November 06, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

Hi Des!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.