April 24, 2024, 03:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312342 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: November 06, 2008, 05:47:48 PM »

something is going on, and i wanna know what the hooty hell it is

I'm getting so confused

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: November 06, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »

DEFENSE: IF CAYLEE'S DEAD IT WAS ACCIDENT

Publicly, Casey Anthony's defense team has always insisted that Caylee Anthony is alive, even after Casey was arrested and charged with her daughter Caylee's murder.

"We all believe she's alive," attorney Jose Baez said during a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse on Wednesday.

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

The defense documents went on to describe Casey as troubled and possibly depressed. They said her behavior had been erratic ever since Caylee's birth and particularly in the months before the little girl's disappearance.

Also, the documents state that Casey's lack of emotion after Caylee's disappearance is proof that she is not normal and could possibly be suffering from mental or emotional stress.

The defense used those documents to argue that the death penalty is not an appropriate sentence in Casey's case, because she is young and she's never had a criminal record. However, the documents never mention Casey's story that a babysitter took Caylee and disappeared with her.

Eyewitness News also learned that dissention among the defense team may be behind the release of those documents. The death penalty-qualified attorney, who is helping Jose Baez, said he wanted Casey to be evaluated by a nationally-known psychologist who was involved in the Unabomber and the Elizabeth Smart cases. The attorney thinks Casey is mentally ill, but Eyewitness News learned Baez rejected his suggestion.

The latest development comes after Eyewitness News caught a major slip-up by Casey's defense team on national TV last month, when a spokesperson for her attorney admitted Caylee Anthony was dead.

"This is a very serious case involving not just the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," said Black.

Jose Baez's spokesperson Todd Black made that statement during a phone interview with CNN.

Last week, Baez replaced Black on his defense team with another spokesperson.

Something more is going on with KC and JB I now think they knew each other before this case, and Caylee was gone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: November 06, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY RELEASES STATEMENT

Cindy Anthony is reacting to defense attorneys' claims that her granddaughter may have died from an accidental overdose.

In a statement released Thursday, she wrote:

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best. I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her.

"Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice. Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead.

"The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved?"

Casey Anthony's attorneys have claimed little Caylee was simply missing. But in a 30-page document to prosecutors, the defense argued if Caylee is dead then it was almost certainly an accident. The change may be a possible attempt to spare their client from the death penalty.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Lots of stuff happening today, eh?

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: November 06, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »

STATE WANTS GAG ORDER FOR ANTHONY ATTORNEY

Prosecutors in the case against Casey filed a motion to "shut up" Jose Baez and the Anthony family (read motion).

The state attorney is asking for a gag order on several key players in the case, saying that attorney Jose Baez has "succumbed to the lure of the national spotlight" and frequently expresses his opinion about the case.

They also accuse the Anthony family of turning every opportunity to talk about Caylee into an attack on the prosecution.

A judge will consider the request on Monday.

Someone asked about a gag order.

Ok the article says gag order. But it is a motion to compel tips gathered by law enforcement (filed Nov 4, 2008)...I wish they would slow down and get things right..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: November 06, 2008, 05:55:52 PM »

Publicly, Casey Anthony's defense team has always insisted that Caylee Anthony is alive, even after Casey was arrested and charged with her daughter Caylee's murder.

"We all believe she's alive," attorney Jose Baez said during a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse on Wednesday.

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

The defense documents went on to describe Casey as troubled and possibly depressed. They said her behavior had been erratic ever since Caylee's birth and particularly in the months before the little girl's disappearance.

Also, the documents state that Casey's lack of emotion after Caylee's disappearance is proof that she is not normal and could possibly be suffering from mental or emotional stress.

The defense used those documents to argue that the death penalty is not an appropriate sentence in Casey's case, because she is young and she's never had a criminal record. However, the documents never mention Casey's story that a babysitter took Caylee and disappeared with her.

Eyewitness News also learned that dissention among the defense team may be behind the release of those documents. The death penalty-qualified attorney, who is helping Jose Baez, said he wanted Casey to be evaluated by a nationally-known psychologist who was involved in the Unabomber and the Elizabeth Smart cases. The attorney thinks Casey is mentally ill, but Eyewitness News learned Baez rejected his suggestion.

The latest development comes after Eyewitness News caught a major slip-up by Casey's defense team on national TV last month, when a spokesperson for her attorney admitted Caylee Anthony was dead.

"This is a very serious case involving not just the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," said Black.

Jose Baez's spokesperson Todd Black made that statement during a phone interview with CNN.

Something more is going on with KC and JB I now think they knew each other before this case, and Caylee was gone.

I have been on vacation and I did not hear that Todd Black was replaced.  About time.  I figure it was either Baez in disguise utilizing his daughter to make up the pre-school press releases or Baez is that dumb. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: November 06, 2008, 05:56:51 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.... just got home....anyone have a suggestion as to where I should start? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1446 on: November 06, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »

WWWHOOOOHHHOOOO!!!   YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: November 06, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

Prosecutors in the case against Casey filed a motion to "shut up" Jose Baez and the Anthony family (read motion).

The state attorney is asking for a gag order on several key players in the case, saying that attorney Jose Baez has "succumbed to the lure of the national spotlight" and frequently expresses his opinion about the case.

They also accuse the Anthony family of turning every opportunity to talk about Caylee into an attack on the prosecution.

Ouch!!!  that would sure limit what we get!!! But I don't blame the Prosecution one bit

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: November 06, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »

BOUNTY HUNTER APPEARS ON NANCY GRACE SHOW

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told CNN's Nancy Grace that he thinks Anthony's lawyers are creating a defense before EquuSearch resumes their search for Caylee's body on Saturday.

"The notation about if there was a death or if it was accidental doesn't surprise me at all. They know we are going to find the body by Monday and at that time all bets are off. The state prosecutor doesn't have to make a deal," Padilla said.

Padilla plans to be a part of the search team on Saturday.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: November 06, 2008, 05:59:20 PM »

When posting news leave a link PLEASE
 I have this posted in the MEDIA thread with a link but all posters don't read there.
Also if you have news and don't post a link it will be considered  a RUMMOR by many  trust me
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 06:04:38 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: November 06, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.... just got home....anyone have a suggestion as to where I should start? TYIA

Hey cubbee!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C93DD77DA832ECE311B67624C90AEE94?contentId=7805151&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: November 06, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: November 06, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »

PS - I'm another long-time lurker first time poster.  The last site I was awesome but then sort of stalled when they changed the format.  I just wanted to say that y'all seriously rock!

Thnx for all you do and for caring so damn (can I say that here?) much about a little girl you've never met.  I decided to finally jump in and post just to say that it's people like this group that keep me believing in humanity.  The limitless compassion, boundless kindness and unbelievable wit and intelligence here is astounding and heart-warming.  Seriously, and simply, thnx for all you do - all of you.

PS - and I can't beleive my first post was "phew."  I guess I was just relieved...

Welcome Mon Quiote...can I just call you Monkey-O-Tay?  I wont be able to spell the other without a cheat sheet... 
GREAT FIRST POST!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: November 06, 2008, 06:02:04 PM »

LOL Klaas.

That's the best he has ever looked to me!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: November 06, 2008, 06:02:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Now I have a new screensaver for the BlackBerry!!  I will put it right in along with Casey in jail.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: November 06, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

I am still catching up too Cubbee...I have noticed that things really kick into gear at the mid-50's of the thread.  Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: November 06, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »

hi Cubbee...long day!!  Here's the documents released today

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C93DD77DA832ECE311B67624C90AEE94?contentId=7805151&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

~~Anthony's lawyer has teamed up w/ TES
~~ Cindy asked people to join in the TES search

How are those for shockers!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: November 06, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »

Well, IMO, this latest doc of George being interviewed shows just how much he suspected Casey of killing Caylee, just how how horrific the decomp smell in the car was and that he and Cindy nearly divorced because of issues with Casey.  Casey is a train wreck who wrecks everything and everyone around her.  Poor Casey?  No way.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: November 06, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »

Thanks....guess I will be busy for awhile...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: November 06, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »

hi Cubbee...long day!!  Here's the documents released today

~~Anthony's lawyer has teamed up w/ TES
~~ Cindy asked people to join in the TES search

How are those for shockers!!!
Thanks for the link Sunny.  I am putting my boots on as we speak.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.