March 28, 2024, 10:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 310811 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: November 06, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.... just got home....anyone have a suggestion as to where I should start? TYIA

hi Cubbee...long day!!  Here's the documents released today

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C93DD77DA832ECE311B67624C90AEE94?contentId=7805151&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

~~Anthony's lawyer has teamed up w/ TES
~~ Cindy asked people to join in the TES search

How are those for shockers!!!
Thanks for the link Sunny.  I am putting my boots on as we speak.

I am truly speechless....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: November 06, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.... just got home....anyone have a suggestion as to where I should start? TYIA

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C93DD77DA832ECE311B67624C90AEE94?contentId=7805151&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1462 on: November 06, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Well, IMO, this latest doc of George being interviewed shows just how much he suspected Casey of killing Caylee, just how how horrific the decomp smell in the car was and that he and Cindy nearly divorced because of issues with Casey.  Casey is a train wreck who wrecks everything and everyone around her.  Poor Casey?  No way.
Great post Hudsunn.  What type of marriage do they have that the kids run the show?  My father would have said "I love you, but you are hurting your mother and I and we just can not have that right now.  Ship up or move it out.  We are always here to help you, but we refuse to be your pin cushion"

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: November 06, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »

I am still catching up too Cubbee...I have noticed that things really kick into gear at the mid-50's of the thread.  Smile

Well then, we better do the Evelyn Woods speed reading thingy...
Thanks for the tip...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1464 on: November 06, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new
Oh ya!!  Blonde with the hook up!!  Blonde you are so off the chain...YOU ROCK!!

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: November 06, 2008, 06:10:13 PM »

Welcome Mon Quiote...can I just call you Monkey-O-Tay?  I wont be able to spell the other without a cheat sheet... 
GREAT FIRST POST!! 

[/quote]

Thanx Dolce!  I'm a fan of yours so the compliment on the first post means a lot.  Congrats on the littlest dolces.  I'm 7wks5days along so it's neat to watch you just ahead of me. 

Not even sure why I chose Mon Quixote, I'm not a boy and I don't chase windmills but I sure do wish I and a Sancho Panza.  Although I am on occasion considered quixotic~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: November 06, 2008, 06:10:47 PM »

There is none!You are so right Altruist!! I do enjoy reading you.

Thank you Tater, you are kind.

And if you have been in a courtoom very much you will know that those who lie the easiest get away with a lot......     it's not so much about being gulty/not guilty sometimes as who has the best lawyer and who has had the most practise telling lies.

I actually haven't but I know that I hate the system the way it is & I am outraged at times with my disappointment in some public servants CYA, future job opportunities rather than pursuing what is in the best interest for their communities (that is their job), for I was one once & lived & breathed it as it was my duty even if I wasn't guaranteed to succeed or even if it meant there would be financial impacts personally if it was in the best interest of my community that is the avenue that was pursued.  In this case it is in the best interest of the community to pursue the protection of children & disposing of a child regardless of manner of death is absolutely abhorent & qualifies as aggravating circumstances.  If we don't protect our helpless children & elderly from being considered disposable that to me is just an endorsement of evil & inhumane conditioning that I am unwilling to accept & if this is & in many places it is the standard than the public should be aware rather than fooled by those that are charged with representing the public good, the farce of the financial impact is that by not pursuing strongly the system becomes ever more expensive as more crimes continue to take place.  Penny wise & Dollar foolish is not in the best interest of any community.

How about a CHANGE to our court & law enforcement fees paid by the criminals that we are forced to protect our citizens from.  Oh are the assessment of $50 court costs in order when the arrest & prosecution costs thousands for petty crimes that come out of the pockets of the law abiding citizens?  The system is promulgating itself to become ever a larger problem with more dire circumstances.  There's a lot to be changed & we would all be a whole lot better off if we approached some of these dire societal problems in a cost accounting manner of assessment to those who choose to commit crimes against us the first time.  Perhaps the future behavior could be curbed & recidivism would be decreased leaving resources for the most violent to be contained at the expense of our taxpayer's who would then benefit from the protection that we deserve.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: November 06, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence

POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 4:59 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts there are enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

-snipped-

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html
Thank you Invision!! 
All I could think of on the way home was the first "News Break".  Very pleased to see a rebuttal.  So basically they are saying "Tim find her or we go in holding our bums".

No pressure Colt and MyTime.

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: November 06, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

So do you guys think that Tim Miller had access to this document dump before we did? LE called him in so they would share what they know with him to make his search more accurate?

I read in Amy's Interview that she talked to Will and they discussed KC talking about Eric's car crash area and her going out to visit the site, she thinks she might have buried Caylee there, to be close to her Dad.  Just another twist!   

In Kentucky?  I doubt it ...

If that were truly the case it would only be a matter of time before Caylee was found since other people would more than likely visit the crash site over the years.  I doubt it, too. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: November 06, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

Well, IMO, this latest doc of George being interviewed shows just how much he suspected Casey of killing Caylee, just how how horrific the decomp smell in the car was and that he and Cindy nearly divorced because of issues with Casey.  Casey is a train wreck who wrecks everything and everyone around her.  Poor Casey?  No way.

I just finished reading 71 pages of the George interview.  Learned that George has a brother in law that is a multi millionaire. George was going to ask him for money.  Also by the end of the interview, George was getting sick...they were waiting on Lee to come in to listen to 911 tapes with Yuri and George...but by that time George was throwing up. It left off
at page 71...

It SEEMS like George is sugar coating stuff for Cindy.. like the smell in the  car, her asking if it was pizza and him pacifying her and saying it was pizza, but he knew it was decomp.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1470 on: November 06, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

Welcome Mon Quiote...can I just call you Monkey-O-Tay?  I wont be able to spell the other without a cheat sheet... 
GREAT FIRST POST!! 

Thanx Dolce!  I'm a fan of yours so the compliment on the first post means a lot.  Congrats on the littlest dolces.  I'm 7wks5days along so it's neat to watch you just ahead of me. 

Not even sure why I chose Mon Quixote, I'm not a boy and I don't chase windmills but I sure do wish I and a Sancho Panza.  Although I am on occasion considered quixotic~
[/quote]
Congrats!!  Singles or doubles?   

You have joined a fabulous group of people, I am honored to be among them.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: November 06, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »

STATE WANTS GAG ORDER FOR ANTHONY ATTORNEY

Prosecutors in the case against Casey filed a motion to "shut up" Jose Baez and the Anthony family (read motion).

The state attorney is asking for a gag order on several key players in the case, saying that attorney Jose Baez has "succumbed to the lure of the national spotlight" and frequently expresses his opinion about the case.

They also accuse the Anthony family of turning every opportunity to talk about Caylee into an attack on the prosecution.

A judge will consider the request on Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Someone asked about a gag order.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: November 06, 2008, 06:16:03 PM »

There is none!You are so right Altruist!! I do enjoy reading you.

Thank you Tater, you are kind.

And if you have been in a courtoom very much you will know that those who lie the easiest get away with a lot......     it's not so much about being gulty/not guilty sometimes as who has the best lawyer and who has had the most practise telling lies.

I actually haven't but I know that I hate the system the way it is & I am outraged at times with my disappointment in some public servants CYA, future job opportunities rather than pursuing what is in the best interest for their communities (that is their job), for I was one once & lived & breathed it as it was my duty even if I wasn't guaranteed to succeed or even if it meant there would be financial impacts personally if it was in the best interest of my community that is the avenue that was pursued.  In this case it is in the best interest of the community to pursue the protection of children & disposing of a child regardless of manner of death is absolutely abhorent & qualifies as aggravating circumstances.  If we don't protect our helpless children & elderly from being considered disposable that to me is just an endorsement of evil & inhumane conditioning that I am unwilling to accept & if this is & in many places it is the standard than the public should be aware rather than fooled by those that are charged with representing the public good, the farce of the financial impact is that by not pursuing strongly the system becomes ever more expensive as more crimes continue to take place.  Penny wise & Dollar foolish is not in the best interest of any community.

How about a CHANGE to our court & law enforcement fees paid by the criminals that we are forced to protect our citizens from.  Oh are the assessment of $50 court costs in order when the arrest & prosecution costs thousands for petty crimes that come out of the pockets of the law abiding citizens?  The system is promulgating itself to become ever a larger problem with more dire circumstances.  There's a lot to be changed & we would all be a whole lot better off if we approached some of these dire societal problems in a cost accounting manner of assessment to those who choose to commit crimes against us the first time.  Perhaps the future behavior could be curbed & recidivism would be decreased leaving resources for the most violent to be contained at the expense of our taxpayer's who would then benefit from the protection that we deserve.

ITA!!!

Hear! Hear!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: November 06, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »

Dolce....make sure they are hip boots!  You will need them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: November 06, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »

Can we get a "Standing Ovation" monkey please??!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 06, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

Dolce....make sure they are hip boots!  You will need them!!
Oh my...I do not have a pair of those...I will have to waite for OF and his hazmat suite, or Miss Janet to hold my hand as I am sure I will need an adult.
I am going back and forth between here and Blonde's fab pages.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: November 06, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »

I am truly speechless....

Caylee Marie Anthony, for now, might be lost... but she is not alone!
-Tim Miller, Founder/Director
Texas EquuSearch

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: November 06, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snipped)

George Anthony tells investigators what was going through his mind the day he went to the impound lot to pick up this white Pontia  his daughter Casey abandoned. The grandfather tells detectives he knows what a dead body smells like.

"I've been around that stuff I mean the law enforcement stuff, we caught people out in the woods, out in a house in a car. So I know what it smells like. It’s a smell that you never...get rid of.  When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. 

He says he was so afraid to open the trunk...he asked the tow yard attendant to stand with him...

"I said, Please don't let this be what I think it is." 
"Please don't let this by my Caylee." 
"That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."   

George went on to talk about a bag full of junk that was in the trunk as well as a large stain that he said was the size of a basketball. The stain in that trunk was one of the things tested by the FBI and the results came back positive for signs of human decomposition

(snipped)
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: November 06, 2008, 06:21:08 PM »

[/quote]
Congrats!!  Singles or doubles?   

You have joined a fabulous group of people, I am honored to be among them.
[/quote]

Just a single but it's scheduled to be a Gemini - just like me and the first little monkey.  Does that count?  My poor husband.

I would agree this group is phenomenal and I'm glad that I've found my way here. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: November 06, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

Can we get a "Standing Ovation" monkey please??!!

HERE! HERE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.