April 26, 2024, 01:51:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312465 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: November 06, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

I have not listened to all of the George interview released today, but he definitely makes several points that are not at all good for Casey.

1.  He is very clear about the intensity of the decomp smell, said he had smelled decaying human bodies as a former policeman, and that he knows the smell well and never forgot it and that he smelled human decomp when he picked up the car from the impound lot. 

2.  He said that he truly dreaded opening the trunk because he feared he might find Caylee's body  That not only firms up the decomp smell but also indicates that he felt Casey was capable of killing Caylee.  Otherwise he would not have thought that way.  Of course, they had not seen Caylee in a while, but that alone would not make him get to such a conclusion.  It was that plus Casey's behavior that had him so fearful.  This puts a big question mark next to his and Cindy's assertions that Casey was a good mother.  If she were a good mother, he would not have been fearful that she had killed Caylee.

3. He flat out says that he would like to shut Cindy up but cannot do it. 

4. He tells about instances when Cindy and Casey were quarreling about Caylee and her relationship to Cindy and says that it also went on when he was not around.  That goes a long way toward helping to establish a motive and giving a reason that Casey would not want to just leave the child with Cindy on a permanent basis. 

5.  He says that he and Cindy nearly divorced over issues with Casey. It makes me wonder about Casey saying that George had a mini-stroke, that he and Cindy were divorcing and that she (Casey) was getting the house.  I think Casey was envisioning a life without either of them where she had the property.  He and Cindy might try giving that some thought.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »

Where can the new interview with Cindy be found?  I do not see it where I listened to the one with George.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: November 06, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

LP  is about to laugh out loud at Nacncy   and Mark N.   

I think the producers cut away from LP before his diet coke came out his nose!!! LOL 
You said Diet Coke!!!

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: November 06, 2008, 10:15:03 PM »

Doesn't what George says in the documents released about the smell of decomposition, etc., show that both of Casey's parents KNEW what had happened to Caylee, suspected who did it, and then proceeded to clean the car, wash Casey's clothing, etc. to cover up what they certainly suspected was a crime committed by their daughter?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: November 06, 2008, 10:15:27 PM »

Where can the new interview with Cindy be found?  I do not see it where I listened to the one with George.

I have not seen a new interview with Cindy yet.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: November 06, 2008, 10:16:19 PM »

I didn't see a new interview with CA, only saw two interviews of GA.  There was a CA release today though, think it is posted within the last 5 pages, but I could be wrong about that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: November 06, 2008, 10:16:20 PM »

LP  is about to laugh out loud at Nacncy   and Mark N.   

I think the producers cut away from LP before his diet coke came out his nose!!! LOL 
You said Diet Coke!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: November 06, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

I didn't see a new interview with CA, only saw two interviews of GA.  There was a CA release today though, think it is posted within the last 5 pages, but I could be wrong about that.

Posted in the last 5 pages of what?! I am confuzzled.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: November 06, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »

Doesn't what George says in the documents released about the smell of decomposition, etc., show that both of Casey's parents KNEW what had happened to Caylee, suspected who did it, and then proceeded to clean the car, wash Casey's clothing, etc. to cover up what they certainly suspected was a crime committed by their daughter?

Yes, but out of the four detectives only one being Detective Hussey communicates any kind of suspicion, the other three give the impression that they understand that all were innocent actions, although can't imagine anybody believing that.  Toss the two Caylee toys that were removed from the car & placed in the back yard & it just doesn't compute to me that any of those actions can be interpretted to be done out of innocence.  I wouldn't doubt that CA could have even put Mama through the washing machine a few times but her plastic face & hands would have absorbed that smell & I doubt any amount of washing could have eliminated it from the plastic.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: November 06, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

Good Night all.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: November 06, 2008, 10:25:48 PM »

The CA statement released today I think someone posted again within the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: November 06, 2008, 10:28:01 PM »

Good Night all.
Good night Pooky Bear...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: November 06, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »

Nite Pooky.

Should have referenced part of what CA's statement referenced was that although KC's attorney's believe her to be innocent they must prepare for the worst as the media as just about condemned KC.

She also got in a few passive jabs, in a sermon like manner that she should have saved for herself, well truth be told she should have saved the paper, but then her feeling of importance may have needed the attention today, it does seem to be a motivating factor.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: November 06, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »

The CA statement released today I think someone posted again within the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread.

Ohhhh .. this?

CINDY ANTHONY RELEASES STATEMENT

Cindy Anthony is reacting to defense attorneys' claims that her granddaughter may have died from an accidental overdose.

In a statement released Thursday, she wrote:

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best. I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her.

"Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice. Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead.

"The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved?"

Casey Anthony's attorneys have claimed little Caylee was simply missing. But in a 30-page document to prosecutors, the defense argued if Caylee is dead then it was almost certainly an accident. The change may be a possible attempt to spare their client from the death penalty.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Heh .. I posted that hours ago, even  LOL

I thought there was a pdf file of interviews out or something.

Sorry for the confusion.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: November 06, 2008, 10:31:49 PM »

Good Night all.

Good night, PookyBear.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: November 06, 2008, 10:36:17 PM »

Yes, but out of the four detectives only one being Detective Hussey communicates any kind of suspicion, the other three give the impression that they understand that all were innocent actions, although can't imagine anybody believing that.  Toss the two Caylee toys that were removed from the car & placed in the back yard & it just doesn't compute to me that any of those actions can be interpretted to be done out of innocence.  I wouldn't doubt that CA could have even put Mama through the washing machine a few times but her plastic face & hands would have absorbed that smell & I doubt any amount of washing could have eliminated it from the plastic.

I have never believed that George and Cindy haven't known at least since they picked up the car what happened to Caylee and who was responsible for her death. I think they KNOW their daughter and what she's capable of doing. I guess even if Tim finds Caylee's remains the prosecutor won't ask for the death penalty, and George and Cindy will not have to testify to anything against Casey except what they've already stated on the record. Does anybody else think the worst that may happen to Casey in all this is the bad check charges? Maybe no jail time even if the body is discovered? Abuse of a corpse or some charge like that if the body is found and the defense claims it was an accident and she panicked and disposed of the body?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: November 06, 2008, 10:37:13 PM »

Ohhhh .. this?

CINDY ANTHONY RELEASES STATEMENT

Cindy Anthony is reacting to defense attorneys' claims that her granddaughter may have died from an accidental overdose.

In a statement released Thursday, she wrote:

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best. I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her.

"Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice. Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead.

"The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved?"

Casey Anthony's attorneys have claimed little Caylee was simply missing. But in a 30-page document to prosecutors, the defense argued if Caylee is dead then it was almost certainly an accident. The change may be a possible attempt to spare their client from the death penalty.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Heh .. I posted that hours ago, even  LOL

I thought there was a pdf file of interviews out or something.

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, too funny.  See I knew it had been reposted but couldn't remember by who originally or subsequently.  Know when cob webs are creeping in.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: November 06, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

wow 
fight on Nancy Grace, lol.

Nancy ripped mark a new one, and Leonard was having great time at Mark's expense!     

Chuck
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

I have never believed that George and Cindy haven't known at least since they picked up the car what happened to Caylee and who was responsible for her death. I think they KNOW their daughter and what she's capable of doing. I guess even if Tim finds Caylee's remains the prosecutor won't ask for the death penalty, and George and Cindy will not have to testify to anything against Casey except what they've already stated on the record. Does anybody else think the worst that may happen to Casey in all this is the bad check charges? Maybe no jail time even if the body is discovered? Abuse of a corpse or some charge like that if the body is found and the defense claims it was an accident and she panicked and disposed of the body?

I'll admit that I fear it, but I don't want to believe that it is possible, am hoping that Lamar will demonstrate he is talented & still passionate for removing criminals from preying upon the innocent.  I so want see that he is an extraordinary professional crime fighter protecting his community & supporting the resources that he has available to demonstrate the collective bravery.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: November 06, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

I'll admit that I fear it, but I don't want to believe that it is possible, am hoping that Lamar will demonstrate he is talented & still passionate for removing criminals from preying upon the innocent.  I so want see that he is an extraordinary professional crime fighter protecting his community & supporting the resources that he has available to demonstrate the collective bravery.

I sure hope you're correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.