April 23, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312249 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: November 07, 2008, 10:23:22 AM »

TY Pink Angel..I was looking for those..BUT..for some reason, I cant open them..they are blank......

"God dont like ugly"
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: November 07, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »

Did Murt say why George decided not to do the interview with him yesterday?

ANybody?

I don't know if he said.  I do know that his chat was infiltrated with Anthony sympathisers and it's possible someone told George not to interview with Murt.

Murt said he was gracious but he just told him that he couldn't do the interview that morning.  He did get Murt's phone number.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1902 on: November 07, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: November 07, 2008, 10:24:40 AM »

Where did Casey get $5,000?

Where is Lee?  I am getting worried about that boy?

I am not surprised if they drop the DP angle. They want a conviction.  No need to risk the outcome or the ability to make a deal with Casey for the body.  I hope her lawyer wises up soon...I am sure there will be more evidence that comes out that would seal the deal for Casey...Baez should not inspire confidence for the Anthonys.  George knows this...he has known this and he and Cindy should be talking to Casey telling her this.  They are her parents and I do not care how old she is or what has happened...they need to get with the interested parties and work out a deal here. 

No matter how anyone wants to look at it...there is evidence of HUMAN decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car.  I would bet what we have read from George's statement about the smell and worrying about it being Caylee was part of his testimony at the Grand Jury. 

Put just those pieces together and any normal, reasonably intelligent person can conclude that Casey had the dead body of her daughter in the trunk of her car.  It's not that much of a leap at all. If the prosecutor can't convince a jury Casey had a dead body in the trunk of her car they need to change personnel. MOO

As to Lee -- I've wondered, do you suppose he just got enough, got embarrassed and said forget this.... ? 
It seems like he disappeared after the high five thing, obviously didn't realize the media could get a shot of that after they were inside a building.... and before then, he'd been criticized in front of the world for everything from his inappropriate laughter to his caterpillar eyebrows, his jailhouse phone conversations with Casey were released, rumors had already hit the internet that he was Caylee's father, and on and on. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »

ANybody?

I don't know if he said.  I do know that his chat was infiltrated with Anthony sympathisers and it's possible someone told George not to interview with Murt.

Wow. Are you saying Murt actually wanted to interview George in the chat room?    If that's so, that probably wouldn't have been a good idea in the first place.  I thought he was going to be alone with him, maybe with just an audio recorder or something.. and post it later. 

It's my understanding MURT was going to go to where George was, at the Kidfinders Booth on Goldenrod and conduct the interview which would have been broadcast live on his streaming chat.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1905 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:18 AM »

ANybody?

Wow. Are you saying Murt actually wanted to interview George in the chat room?    If that's so, that probably wouldn't have been a good idea in the first place.  I thought he was going to be alone with him, maybe with just an audio recorder or something.. and post it later. 

Here is my thought:  Murt was supposed to interview George at his tent yesterday morning and the night before, Murt was discussing it on his site.  Murt made it clear that he was gonna let George speak and not ask questions.  Then I saw that Sean Daly (Lake Vaj) was there (in chat).  The next day, George flaked out.  Supposedly Sean is an Anthony sympathizer and might have been spying for the Anthony's.  Also, Kid Finders people are trolls on his site, as well.

Lisa
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1906 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »

I've been reading CA's transcript...what a selfish, selfish woman...she is so sick in the head.......no wonder KC turned out like she did

I could not agree more!!!! It is amazing how she tries to control absolutely everyone and everything around her.  I am sure LE cant wait for the day that they no longer have to deal with her!!!!

I hate CA more than KC if that is possible!

That particular interview with Cindy is in audio here:    http://filehost.justfreespace.com/773CindyAnthonyTwo.WMA

if you want to hear her tone, etc. plus you can rest your eyes.

Thanks so much.... Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »

Documents Released Nov. 6, 2008
In case any monkey missed them yesterday.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/cynthia%20anthony.pdf
Transcript: Cynthia Anthony, Aug. 4, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/dante%20salati%20sept8.pdf
Transcript: Dante Salati, Sept. 8, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20aug4.pdf
Transcript: George Anthony, Aug. 4, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf
Transcript: George Anthony, July 24, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/huzienga%20july16.pdf
Transcript: Amy Huizenga, July 23, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/jeffreyhopkins%20july%2016.pdf
Transcript: Jeffrey Hopkins, July 16, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/lazzzaro.pdf
Ricardo Morales, July 5, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/ricardomorales%20july%205.pdf
Transcript: Ricardo Morales, July 5, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/cdphotos.pdf
CD Photos Taken At A Night Club

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/DCFfiles.pdf
Department of Children and Families Files

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/ganthony%20epass.pdf
George Anthony’s ePass Records

Thank you pink angel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searcher
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: November 07, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »

Hi everyone, beautiful day here in Orlando. Read some of the docs last night, George's interview was something, he was actually sick at the end of it...speaks volumes !
I am hoping we have the major turn out they expect, i also hope we have success finding Caylee. All of the prayers and well wishes are appreciated, Thank you !
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »

I wanted to mention something about the location of the meeting, the Tabu Nightclub.  The Tabu Nightclub doesn't even open until 10pm.  The meeting will be from 6-9pm.  So while you guys are having your meeting the place is closed to the general public.

[/color]

What is going on?  Those who have obstructed and undermine the efforts of Tim Miller (TES) are now upholding and playing a key role in the search.  The flip flop does not make sense.

I am so afraid that some "volunteers" have been planted by the defense and ... the search is going to be compromised.

Janet

Hi Janet,  I certainly hear you with your concerns about "compromised volunteers" but I honestly believe that with the amount of sincere volunteers nothing bad will happen.  At least that is my most sincere prayer.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:11 AM »

ANybody?

It's my understanding MURT was going to go to where George was, at the Kidfinders Booth on Goldenrod and conduct the interview which would have been broadcast live on his streaming chat.

Klaas is right.  Murt was going to do a live webcam feed plus tape the interview with George.  It's all moot now anyway since George changed his mind.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Search of the Century" to begin this weekend 
3,000 volunteers from over 30 states will search 

Last Edited: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 9:22 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST 

Thousands of volunteers plan to search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch is gearing up for the biggest search in their history this weekend as they look to find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony – dead or alive.

"This is the largest search we have ever conducted, it is very exciting," Gary Peterson said who is second in command of the Equusearch Group of Texas. He says they are ready to find information that has lead to the disappearance of the missing toddler.

"Everything is going extremely well," Equusearch President Tim Miller said.  With 250 Team Leaders in place and more than 3,000 volunteers from 30 different states, Equusearch officials are confident they will have made major accomplishments.

Among the volunteers is California Bounty Hunter, Leonard Padilla.  "I believe we will find Caylee by Monday," Padilla said. He arrived at the Orlando International Airport Thursday evening.

He too will receive special training for this search. 

On Friday, Peterson says Equusearch officials will be meeting all day with team leaders and officials from the Orange County Sheriff's Office to get a game plan in place and map out the exact locations of the 130 areas they want to target.

"We get very involved in these cases, and this one is dear to my heart, for all of us and we want closure for everyone involved," Peterson said.

If you are interested in being a volunteer, you may print out and complete the volunteer registration agreement form which will speed up the registration process on the day of the search

Thanks you Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:34 AM »

ANybody?

Murt went to the Anthony command post on Goldenrod Rd. (IIRC).  Murt was going to interview him there and record it.  It would have streamed live on his site.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: November 07, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »

Bud'sGirl
I think Lee came to the conclusions of what really happened before the rest of the family. That would be my reaction...disappear...stay out of the limelight because in the end it's foolish to continue thinking Caylee was taken by an imaginary baby sitter to a land far, far away.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: November 07, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »

Sorry, Nut....slow computer here...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1916 on: November 07, 2008, 10:29:51 AM »

ANybody?

George would not give a reason why, he just said no. We suspect he ran the idea by Cindy and she had him by the short and curlies until he agreed NOT to interview w/ Murt. Afterall, it would have been a FREE interview and the Ants don't do free.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 07, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

A $5,000 retainer would be ridiculous for a case of this magnitude, even without the murder charges!  A friend of mine paid 5 thou retainer for a lawyer for her daughter on a misdemeanor charge, in Tampa.  JB has to be counting on some huge payments elsewhere later on - book rights or something.

If a client is found guilty, they can't make a profit on the crime.  Can the lawyer?  Her parents?  Her brother?   IMO - NO one should profit from this!

I just meant, where in the world would Casey get $5,000 plus more later ?  She can't even buy her own sunglasses.   

IMO, we will get our answers when we find out exactly how Baez came into this picture for Casey.

It certainly was NOT thru Cindy and George.

When I was 22 -- I would not have had a CLUE how to engage a criminal attorney. And I never needed to.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1918 on: November 07, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »

A $5,000 retainer would be ridiculous for a case of this magnitude, even without the murder charges!  A friend of mine paid 5 thou retainer for a lawyer for her daughter on a misdemeanor charge, in Tampa.  JB has to be counting on some huge payments elsewhere later on - book rights or something.

If a client is found guilty, they can't make a profit on the crime.  Can the lawyer?  Her parents?  Her brother?   IMO - NO one should profit from this!

I think Casey knew him before Caylee went missing.  That's my take from reading George's transcript.

Lisa
I just meant, where in the world would Casey get $5,000 plus more later ?  She can't even buy her own sunglasses.   

IMO, we will get our answers when we find out exactly how Baez came into this picture for Casey.

It certainly was NOT thru Cindy and George.

When I was 22 -- I would not have had a CLUE how to engage a criminal attorney. And I never needed to.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 07, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »

Thank you pink angel.

This was definitely one NG show that a transcript does not do justice.  Nancy was great in regards to her handling of Nejames ... he did not give him an inch.  His rhetoric was not tolerated.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.