April 26, 2024, 12:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312447 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »

This morning was the pre-trial on the fraud charges, must have to do with that.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2008, 09:40:06 AM »

The group is gathering from far and near,
Ready to search, brushing a tear.
The emotions and minds continue to race,
All are searching for that very place.
Praying that their goal is in sight,
Finding Caylee before another dark night.
The journey has been much to long,
Seeking this child who never did wrong.
With guidance and help from above,
Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2008, 09:42:37 AM »

The group is gathering from far and near,
Ready to search, brushing a tear.
The emotions and minds continue to race,
All are searching for that very place.
Praying that their goal is in sight,
Finding Caylee before another dark night.
The journey has been much to long,
Seeking this child who never did wrong.
With guidance and help from above,
Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

Wow, very nice!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2008, 09:44:27 AM »

It is hard to hear Baez, but you can tell he is rambling!

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »

Murt says the the death penalty is still on the table, no decision has been made yet.

They are not sure if they are going to try the murder first or the check charges first or both togethr, still a wait and see. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »

This morning was the pre-trial on the fraud charges, must have to do with that.

Is that fellow Murt?

I remember you, Caylee.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2008, 09:53:26 AM »

Alturist - I think the statement "George, your a man who knows a lot about a lot of things", say it all. They have suspicions that George is involved or has info that he is not sharing.

It's a tight line here. They can't just charge George based on suspicions. Either there is evidence or there is not.

in my personal opinion, there is plenty of evidence that there was a very serious case of evidence tampering and obstruction.

so, why aren't haven't George and Cindy been charged? no evidence to date or not enough to make a case that will lead to a conviction. Just charging them and not being able to get the conviction is useless and Nejame will claim malicious prosecution.

The case is still were it was a month ago.

1 Find Caylee
2 Charge Casey with the hardcore charges (this has happened without the body, and that's remarkable in itself).
3 Have the trial (this is going to happen now that she has been charged).

George and Cin Cin are not suspected of killing Caylee and there is no evidence to lead anyone there.

Whatever happens with George and Cindy it will be an after effect. So it could happen down the road. It's not the most pressing area of the case. I feel it is important and they could literally be charged with a host of felonies, but only those in the State's Attorneys office and the LE know the full scope of the Anthonys involvement. Right now there is not enough to charge them with anything. If there were, they would have been charged.

Just because there is not enough to charge them today, doesn't mean they didn't commit crimes. With a 31 day head start the LE was way behind in figuring out who did what. Couple that with all the lying, and it takes time to unravel.

Even if Casey admitted she had help from a family member that's probably not enough to get someone charged. There needs to be some degree of evidence. It would be a he said / she said. I don't think that the Anthonys are getting a free ride by the LE, in fact just the opposite. The LE wants to charge them, but are lacking the evidence they need. And lacking the evidence needed is not the same as saying there is no evidence / hence no crime.

Personally, I feel that the LE has a good idea what happened with the other family members, but lack sufficient proof / evidence to charge at this time.

One more thing, lawyering up with a criminal defense attorney who says he will act as a PR guy is a fancy way of saying - we expect charges. It's a way to get ahead of the curve. Someone has told George and Cindy that they could be charged with something or there is no need to get an attorney like Nejame. Of all of the cases we have followed, do you remember any other family member lawyering up like this just because there a child missing?

Thank you for answering, was just looking for some reassurance, so again thanks.

Am just really concerned about seeing this kind of tragedy duplicated as I have always known that it really is easy to do away with children but fear that the knowledge is now greater amongst the evil, warped increasing numbers that appear to be increasing due to our total population increase.

Agree with your position regarding the acquisition of Nejame for the A's, as if there was any doubt within OCSO, after that move all doubt should have been quelled. 

Misdirection is what they are all about, deceit & lies have a long history within that clan, long before the creation of Caylee.  Their assurances & actions taken in that backyard, including planting of items containing the decomp still lead my suspicion toward that backyard with the cell pings duplicated from M Duckett, to lead away from the real disposal area.

Our coming to our own conclusions based on the little that has been released just has me so concerned, sometimes it's hard for me to fight the reality that financial considerations can indeed impeed what really should be done.  Guess it is just the times that I have seen methodology & technology sabotaged that brings on the anxiety.

So often we are forced to see that the consequences in reality are not what they are on the books, again sadly due to financial considerations.  Let's face it if we could afford to jail all of the violent offenders, they would be receiving the harshest of sentences & not be released by parole boards.  All too often, justice is shorted which then empowers the duplication utilizing acquired knowledge to even amplify the crimes committed against the most vulnerable by those still among us.

Came home from voting yesterday to find a resident of my building who so obviously is mentally ill sitting on the backstair case grunting at me & my neighbor, like an animal.  He hadn't been around for at least a month.  When telling my sister of the occurrance she asked me if he was deaf/mute, I didn't know, but later on in the evening I heard him say thank you to a visitor leaving his unit so now I know & 1/2 an hour after his visitor left he was making incredible loud gutteral animalistic sounds, it is scarey when I realize that anything could set somebody off that has those kinds of obvious problems, never mind the monsters that loom that look just like all the rest of us & we have no idea of the horror that resides within them.  Sorry for the O/T.

God keep Caylee safe from the monsters for eternity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

MURT says he just spoke with the Florida State Atty office and the documents will be released this afternoon.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »

Murt was told Doc dump this afternoon, he will be notified immediately!! Was not told the nature of the documents.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

snipped from article

But there have been problems with other Anthony reports. WFTV announced Monday that the lead detective in the case, Yuri Melich, has been "reprimanded" for blogging about it.

Not so, the Orange County Sheriff's Office told me. Melich was told to stop blogging, but he was not reprimanded or punished in any way.

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »

Is this the first document dump by the DA? I thought previous document dumps were from LE.

It's my understanding they were handed over to the DA's and that the DA's (State Attorney's Office) then hands them over to the defense. Once they are released to defense, they can be released by DA to the public. This happens in Florida due to the open records law under the Sunshine Act.

IIRC. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2008, 10:10:19 AM »

Is this the first document dump by the DA? I thought previous document dumps were from LE.

It's my understanding they were handed over to the DA's and that the DA's (State Attorney's Office) then hands them over to the defense. Once they are released to defense, they can be released by DA to the public. This happens in Florida due to the open records law under the Sunshine Act.

IIRC. Smile

Is Florida the only state that does this?  And is this law fairly new?

Lisa
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »

My oh my!  I wonder what will be in this new dump of information? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

IIRC. Smile

The following article regarding the release of "tips" document seems to imply that the chain of command was Law Enforcement - Prosecutor - Media.

Maybe the State Attorney's Office is the head of the chain of command in regards to the release of documents.

Janet
________

Exclusive: Convicted killer Scott Peterson writing Casey Anthony in jail
Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:24 AM EDT, October 29, 2008

While most of the tips released Tuesday are from psychics, dreamers and others with visions of Caylee's whereabouts, prosecutors plan to release more tips after law-enforcement officials forward the information to them, according to the State Attorney's Office.

"The psychic tips are not what the law firm is going to concentrate on," said Todd Black, a spokesman for Baez.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102908,0,6274441.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys...
I feel like a kid at x-mas waiting for the doc dump. I see this is gonna be a long day until we get that. I normally have to play catch up on this site, but things have slowed down a bit. I guess after today, I'll be playing catch up again.
I hope to see the messages exchanged on the dates that are questioned about Caylee's disappearance. Like texts between Tony and Casey. Also all the Anthony text as well.
And by god......WHERE IS LEE?
I know his job sends him out of town alot, but hasn't it been over a mth now since he's been seen?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2008, 10:38:25 AM »

I feel like a kid at x-mas waiting for the doc dump. I see this is gonna be a long day until we get that. I normally have to play catch up on this site, but things have slowed down a bit. I guess after today, I'll be playing catch up again.
I hope to see the messages exchanged on the dates that are questioned about Caylee's disappearance. Like texts between Tony and Casey. Also all the Anthony text as well.
I know his job sends him out of town alot, but hasn't it been over a mth now since he's been seen?

That's what I want to know, where the heck is Lee?
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2008, 10:44:01 AM »

So my guess is he's the PI that the Anthonys have and he is out looking for a live CAylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »

So my guess is he's the PI that the Anthonys have and he is out looking for a live CAylee.

Yeah, they will be able to pay him thru the "company foundation" ,keep the money close to home. Well, the 2 weeks are up when Ga said that Caylee should be returned to them.
I wish somebody would ask him about that.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »

If that were my family, I'd be hiding too.

Lee = Inspector Dumba**

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2008, 10:52:26 AM »

somebody tell me what the heck has happened? Murt is taking everyone on a feild trip to where someone spotted GA in the woods...what is that all about???

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.