April 15, 2024, 10:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 311875 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »

I am curious of the George sitings within the wooded ping area....would he really be that stupid? 

Wow, I totally missed this information.
Here you go............

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

WOW! Thanks for posting that!!

bump for Nikki

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »

TY!

"God dont like ugly"
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2008, 10:57:55 AM »

Someone Please help.....Lee is missing!! Cindy is following the same script as Casey. George is doing his own investigation in the woods for him. And they may wait 62 day to report if we don't intervein.....lol
I just hope the Paternity doesn't have anything to do with his distantness.
Alot will be revealed today, between 500 - 2000 pgs 
whatUthinking!?
Scared Monkey

lets get kickin!!

« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

coming out of lurking to say that i enjoy all of you. and want to give a special shout out to klaas to thankk her for all her help. thanks for the acceptance

My grandchildren are my reason for waking up each morning, 14 wonderful blessings from God
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »

good morning monkeys.  Gee i wish that Noreen lady would tell me what she "feels" about this case. I'd like to ask her a whole bunch of questions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2008, 10:59:22 AM »

somebody tell me what the heck has happened? Murt is taking everyone on a feild trip to where someone spotted GA in the woods...what is that all about???

On October 30th, someone spotted George Anthony with his billboard looking into the wooded area here:

Murt is just taking people on a tour this morning.  Looks like more documents will be released this afternoon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2008, 10:59:56 AM »

coming out of lurking to say that i enjoy all of you. and want to give a special shout out to klaas to thankk her for all her help. thanks for the acceptance

Welcome WhatU and thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »

O/T I just posted some new documents in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case in the Natalee thread/forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3747.msg525781#msg525781
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2008, 11:05:17 AM »

TAKE ALL POLITICS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0

you have been warned...... 

I am removing some....if you want them noticed, take it to the link above!

THANK YOU,  THANK YOU,   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Monks.....I missed NG last night will someone please fill me in....I 'heard' she ripped  Koby a new one!   Today we get more documents....yeehaw!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: November 05, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »

Hey yall..what is supposed to be in the doc dump? Also, has TES started the dearch already?

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: November 05, 2008, 11:06:48 AM »

TAKE ALL POLITICS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0

I am removing some....if you want them noticed, take it to the link above!

THANK YOU,  THANK YOU,   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Monks.....I missed NG last night will someone please fill me in....I 'heard' she ripped  Koby a new one!   Today we get more documents....yeehaw!!!

Thanks to BLONDE!

Transcript of last nights show:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg525701#msg525701
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 05, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »

Hey yall..what is supposed to be in the doc dump? Also, has TES started the dearch already?

Search begins Sat. Don't know abt docs.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 05, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »

Thanks to BLONDE!

Transcript of last nights show:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg525701#msg525701

thanks!!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: November 05, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

Monkeys monkeys everywhere! Morning!

So, George reportedly spotted staring into the woods. Well, that'd be the first place I'd look for Caylee's remains then. That is just creepy -- if true.

I'm so happy b/c today our puppy Lucy comes home from the pound!!!!! I love her love her love her.

I think George is starting to lose it!!  What must he think looking out in those woods...that his granddaughter is out there.....rotting away....while he and his nut case wife protect their evil offspring...it has to be eating away at him...come on George...BREAK.....   Awwwwwwwwwww a new puppy!!  My son and DIL got a new puppy last week....LOL...she is a little terror!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 05, 2008, 11:10:54 AM »

pink angel

I got to bed late last night but took a while to drift off to sleep.

I got thinking about the Caylee Marie case and ... one thought led to another and ... then my pet peeve about the fact that no official search for Caylee's remains has been organized by the Orlando Law Enforment ... especially when you consider the interpretations of those cell phone records and pings.

Why is the search effort being completely left up to TES ... a private search organization.  Why is TES in a position of having to recruit volunteers ... many who are inexperienced searchers?  Why is TES being forced to underwrite the costs with donations?  Why is Orlando Law Enforcement not involved with overseeing the TES search to some capacity?

Well ... the TES thoughts led to thoughts about the vain attempt of "pink angel" to convince Tamikosmom that the investigators had enough strong circumstantial evidence to convict Casey Anthony with out Caylee's remains.

Although I believe that Todd Black's spokesperson qualifications are a joke ... I realize that he was hired by the defence and must have an inside knowledge to what is taking place ... what is being discussed behind the scenes.

pink angel ... Todd Black brings up this topic in his last release.

I may be wrong and ... I hope I am wrong but ... I believe that the defence is going to make an issue about the lack of an official search by Law Enforcement ... especially since the prosecution maintains that Casey is deceased.

Well ... I articulated this post in my mind and ... fell asleep and ... slept like a baby.

Janet
________

October 29, 2008
TODD BLACK - PRESS RELEASE - TES SEARCH

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

NANCY GRACE
Possible Second Gunman in Hudson Murders
Aired November 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR MISSING CAYLEE ANTHONY: We`re -- the focus that we have is the pings off the towers on the 27th. Now, obviously, Tim is back there today. He`s got 48 hours in which to get ready. Actually, he`s got four days in which to get ready. The search starts on the 8th.

But we`re going to focus strictly on what he says. He is in charge, he is the leader. Whatever Tim says, that`s where we`re going.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »

Anthony's new COMMAND CENTER site:
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

Hmmmm, not anywhere near the woods he vistied.   Guess Cindy's text message was just more cover-up ala Cindy.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: November 05, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »

The group is gathering from far and near,
Ready to search, brushing a tear.
The emotions and minds continue to race,
All are searching for that very place.
Praying that their goal is in sight,
Finding Caylee before another dark night.
The journey has been much to long,
Seeking this child who never did wrong.
With guidance and help from above,
Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

that brought a tear to my eye...thank for bringing it over!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 05, 2008, 11:17:32 AM »

whatUthinking! Welcome to the Cage and glad you came out of lurking! It's always good to have new opinions and outlooks here. I look forward to your posts!

I also am looking forward to the new information coming our way this afternoon! WooHoo!

And good morning everyone!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 05, 2008, 11:18:43 AM »

I am curious of the George sitings within the wooded ping area....would he really be that stupid? 

Wow, I totally missed this information.
Here you go............

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

CASEY WON'T ATTEND HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to an Orange County courtroom. The pre-trial hearing for check fraud charges against Casey begins Tuesday.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

Casey is not expected to attend the hearing.

(snipped)

Thanks Dolce.

Does George inform Jose Baez everytime he scouts out locations that he can place his sign?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »

Monkeys monkeys everywhere! Morning!

So, George reportedly spotted staring into the woods. Well, that'd be the first place I'd look for Caylee's remains then. That is just creepy -- if true.

I'm so happy b/c today our puppy Lucy comes home from the pound!!!!! I love her love her love her.

I think George is starting to lose it!!  What must he think looking out in those woods...that his granddaughter is out there.....rotting away....while he and his nut case wife protect their evil offspring...it has to be eating away at him...come on George...BREAK.....   Awwwwwwwwwww a new puppy!!  My son and DIL got a new puppy last week....LOL...she is a little terror!!!

Hi Sunny! I'd be afraid to venture into George's mind. That whole family is off. I would not be able to stand it if my loved one was out there decomposing. If I were GA and I thought I could bring that baby home, I would. No one would stop me. Not hell. Not high water. Not Cindy. Not Casey. No one.

Oh boy. I hope our pup is not a terror. At least she will be a cute terror.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.