April 20, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312119 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »

If they cannot use that telling example of her moral fiber, I am thinking that it would be a good opportunity for JB to cast reasonable doubt on Casey's intentions and/or Amy's testimony....yikes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2008, 01:00:30 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Mother Of Missing Caylee Anthony Seeks Delay In Check-Fraud Case
Woman Also Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, has asked a judge to delay her case on check-fraud charges.

Casey Anthony was not present at the hearing Wednesday. She is scheduled to stand trial in January on first-degree murder charges. Anthony, 22, has pleaded not guilty. She is also charged with forging checks belonging to a friend.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland has not yet ruled on the request.

Caylee disappeared in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter.

Caylee has not been found.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2008, 01:03:41 PM »

I cannot link to this as it was sent out in a bulletin and you have to be added to the myspace page to see it. Does anyone know where this road is? Is this near where TES is searching?

NEW COMMAND & VOLUNTEER CENTER LOCATION
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd.
, Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

This Command & Volunteer Center helps provide awareness for Caylee Anthony and all missing children the organization is working on. Fliers, t-shirts, and other search and volunteer items are available at the center. The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center is open daily 9am-4p.m.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »

I cannot link to this as it was sent out in a bulletin and you have to be added to the myspace page to see it. Does anyone know where this road is? Is this near where TES is searching?

1602 S. Goldenrod Rd.
, Orlando

1-877-ONE-LOST

This Command & Volunteer Center helps provide awareness for Caylee Anthony and all missing children the organization is working on. Fliers, t-shirts, and other search and volunteer items are available at the center. The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center is open daily 9am-4p.m.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 05, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »

1602 S. Goldenrod Rd.
, Orlando

1-877-ONE-LOST

4.1 miles from where George was seen "looking into the woods."

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #285 on: November 05, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »

pink angel

I got to bed late last night but took a while to drift off to sleep.

I got thinking about the Caylee Marie case and ... one thought led to another and ... then my pet peeve about the fact that no official search for Caylee's remains has been organized by the Orlando Law Enforment ... especially when you consider the interpretations of those cell phone records and pings.

Why is the search effort being completely left up to TES ... a private search organization.  Why is TES in a position of having to recruit volunteers ... many who are inexperienced searchers?  Why is TES being forced to underwrite the costs with donations?  Why is Orlando Law Enforcement not involved with overseeing the TES search to some capacity?

Well ... the TES thoughts led to thoughts about the vain attempt of "pink angel" to convince Tamikosmom that the investigators had enough strong circumstantial evidence to convict Casey Anthony with out Caylee's remains.

Although I believe that Todd Black's spokesperson qualifications are a joke ... I realize that he was hired by the defence and must have an inside knowledge to what is taking place ... what is being discussed behind the scenes.

pink angel ... Todd Black brings up this topic in his last release.

I may be wrong and ... I hope I am wrong but ... I believe that the defence is going to make an issue about the lack of an official search by Law Enforcement ... especially since the prosecution maintains that Casey is deceased.

Well ... I articulated this post in my mind and ... fell asleep and ... slept like a baby.

Janet
________

October 29, 2008
TODD BLACK - PRESS RELEASE - TES SEARCH

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

NANCY GRACE
Possible Second Gunman in Hudson Murders
Aired November 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR MISSING CAYLEE ANTHONY: We`re -- the focus that we have is the pings off the towers on the 27th. Now, obviously, Tim is back there today. He`s got 48 hours in which to get ready. Actually, he`s got four days in which to get ready. The search starts on the 8th.

But we`re going to focus strictly on what he says. He is in charge, he is the leader. Whatever Tim says, that`s where we`re going.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/04/ng.01.html

Janet,
You articulate well in your mind and in words. Smile

I understand what you are saying. I understand what you are saying and I agree in a backwards kind of way. Wink

I have no doubt that the defense will try and say that but there was an official search for Caylee Anthony.

It began on the first night when Yuri showed up and started questioning Casey. She drove them all over Orlando pointing out this place and that place. Missing person investigators can only look search where the information they are receiving from witnesses and where the evidence leads them. Casey's lack of truthful information, the smell he recognized in the car...the same smell mentioned by all members of the Anthony family all led that search to their backyard. Which cadaver dogs hit on. Which is why they dug up the backyard. 

They turned all that evidence into the body farm and FBI labs and kept searching. They interviewed friends to see if that would give them further information on where to search for Caylee. They collected evidence.....computers, cellphone, emails. They reinterviewed the Anthonys and still all points led to Caylee being dead. They followed up on any credible tips that came in. Remember the couple of look-a-likes they checked out? They followed up the airport tip. I am sure there will be more that we just don't know about.

There was some small scale LE searches because I remember seeing video of it. The dogs searching the woods being shot from the helicopter.

Sadly all evidence led them to indict Casey for the murder of Caylee.

Sheriff Beary worked with Tim on the first search and found some funds to donate towards a large scale search and Tim said himself on Nancy Grace last week that he was meeting with LE officials to go over the cell pings and stuff, so they will be involved.

LE does not normally organize large scale (hundreds and thousands) searches looking for missing people. Children or adults. They simply don't have the manpower or the resources. They do work in coordination with such searches. Just like LE is doing with TES.

Staci Peterson, Elizabeth Smart. All organized by family and friends/volunteers.

Search for Stacy Peterson
 http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5739436

Family and friends have organized a search party of the DuPage River Greenway in a spot she was known to frequent, a walking area, a path and dog walk near here between Royce Road and Illinois Route 53. That search starts Saturday morning at 10 a.m. Searchers are asked to gather at the Royce Road entrance to that pathway.

Search for Elizabeth Smart
thttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Smart_kidnapping

A massive community search effort, organized by the Laura Recovery Center, looked for Elizabeth in the days immediately following her abduction. Up to 2,000 volunteers a day were dispatched to the area surrounding her home trying to find any trace of the missing girl.

Edited once to change "wasn't to "was", per pinkangel request.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 01:27:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »

Can a mod please change my first "wasn't" to was. thanks in advance. Smile

I wanna edit. ::crys::

Okay, done. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 01:28:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

Can a mod please change my first "wasn't" to was. thanks in advance. Smile

I wanna edit. ::crys::

Okay, done. 
Good job putting this together!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2008, 01:49:11 PM »

PinkAngel, that was a great post.  Thanks.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2008, 01:49:34 PM »

Hello????????  Where is everyone??????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »

well..

it started with a nibble..

then a bite...

then chewing..

and eventually all the monkeys had chewed off their nails, fingers, and then hands in anticipation of the document dump.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #291 on: November 05, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »

Can we have our doc dump now?

I hope it is not a rumor gone offtrack..

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

Some of this is a repost:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17898941/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Wants Trial Postponed
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 1:26 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony went back to court Wednesday morning, but without Casey Anthony. She did not attend the pre-trial hearing about the check fraud charges against her.

Casey's accused of taking checks from her friend and going on a shopping spree at an Orange County Target.

During the hearing Wednesday morning, the defense told the judge it wants to dedicate its time and resources to Casey's first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse case and also said it's considering asking for a delay in that trial and also possibly for the trial to be moved, but hasn't made those decisions yet.

The defense wants to put off Casey's trial for grand theft and check fraud charges until after the murder trial and seemed to suggest that if Casey's convicted on the more serious charges involving her daughter's death, that the much less serious check charges might not matter anymore.

Prosecutors want to try the check charges first, possibly because the evidence is strong, with videotapes of her using stolen checks; then she might be going into the murder case with convictions on her record.

After the hearing, Casey's defense attorneys said prosecutors are stalling in giving him all the evidence they have against her, particularly the thousands of tips that were called in about Caylee's whereabouts. He said he's gotten less than half of them so far.

"She says she gave the child to a babysitter that no one can find. Doesn't the key lie with her? Why do you need to rely on stranger's tips when she is the one who could really lead you in some direction?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked attorney Jose Baez.

"Kathi, I'm not going to discuss theories of defense or anything we plan on bringing out in court. The truth is, under the rules of discovery we're entitled to it," Baez said.

Baez has received more evidence from prosecutors recently, including more cell phone records and investigator interviews. They will be released publicly as soon as Wednesday.

GEORGE SEEN AT AREA SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE

Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2008, 02:02:57 PM »

I have doubts about Jose wanting to delay the trial so he can dedicate his time to the murder trial.

The prosecution wants to try Casey for murder with the check fraud conviction on her record, and he has to know that.

He wants her to go into her murder trial with a "clean slate" so to speak.

I hope hope hope they don't delay it.  Get it over with, it's a slam dunk case.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »

well..

it started with a nibble..

then a bite...

then chewing..

and eventually all the monkeys had chewed off their nails, fingers, and then hands in anticipation of the document dump.

yikes thats serious stuff...I am skeered!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

Murt is currently talking to George on Goldenrod. Live but no sound
830 tomorrow he will interview George

OH MY WORD KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my question off of the Murt question thread.  I would NEVER ask anyone on the defense the question about Income Tax etc. regarding KC.  Oh PLEASE take it off the thread for me.

Now I so wish I had waited to find out who was the person to be interviewed.  If you can do this I TIA

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my question off of the Murt question thread.  I would NEVER ask anyone on the defense the question about Income Tax etc. regarding KC.  Oh PLEASE take it off the thread for me.

Now I so wish I had waited to find out who was the person to be interviewed.  If you can do this I TIA

PJ flower

George is not the planned person to be interviewed as I understand...it is someone else.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #297 on: November 05, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »

I know we are not to speak politics, but I voted for "Pedro"!

Oh, Wreck. How I love you. Your avatar makes me laugh. I adore Farley. Go Pedro.

Whoa!  I do not SHARE Wreck!!!

Totally platonic love. I swear we're just friends. Besides, have you seen my new pup? She will get all of my love from now on. I'm sure she likes cats though.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 05, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my question off of the Murt question thread.  I would NEVER ask anyone on the defense the question about Income Tax etc. regarding KC.  Oh PLEASE take it off the thread for me.

Now I so wish I had waited to find out who was the person to be interviewed.  If you can do this I TIA

PJ flower

The person Murt is going to interview on the 7th is NOT a family member
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.