April 26, 2024, 06:42:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312473 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: November 05, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

FYI - Murt is driving around town with his cam:   

Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: November 05, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

Can we have our doc dump now?

I hope it is not a rumor gone offtrack..

"Baez has received more evidence from prosecutors recently, including more cell phone records and investigator interviews. They will be released publicly as soon as Wednesday."

Last paragraph in first section.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17898941/detail.html

It better be today!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: November 05, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »

Murt will be doing a livestream interview with George tomorrow morning at 8:30Am!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I hope it's auto-saved or something.. I'll be driving home from dropping my son off at school at that time 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 05, 2008, 02:19:29 PM »

Murt is currently talking to George on Goldenrod. Live but no sound
830 tomorrow he will interview George

George isn't the mystery interview.  Murt said he will let everyone know just before Nancy Grace tonight who the mystery interview will be with. 
He just happened to run upon George while he was driving around this morning, had met him once before, and George agreed to be interviewed tomorrow morning around 8:30 am.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: November 05, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

"Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:
Rick, if you're in Niles (or close) then you should know that while Officer Anthony was employed by the sheriff's department, Dr. Joseph Sudimack was coroner. Do you remember his legacy?"

So I did some research about Dr. Joseph Sudimack and came up with:

Middlefield: Stanley Karey was shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer -- Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: suicide; authorities exhume his body to determine if coroner made a terrible mistake Plain Dealer 23 Feb, 1995, pg. 4 sec. B

victim was ''shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer''. Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: ''suicide''.

KAREY, STANLEY: Husband of Joan (Obit.).
Cleveland Press 09 Jun, 1978, pg. 04 sec. D

"Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification, is reviewing ''hundreds'' of death rulings by former Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack Jr"Sudimack resigns from position Jan 1995  former Trumbull County Coroner

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX/ACF-7469

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX?S=OHIO+BUREAU+OF+CRIMINAL+IDENTIFICATION+AND+INVESTIGATION+1995

Grave doubts -- Trumbull County is facing the largest questionable-death investigation in the country; Sheriff's Deputy Dan D'Annunzio, haunted by a double murder, dug up a scandal -- then Trumbull Cty coroner Dr Joseph Sudimack was said to have botched dozens of death probes

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX/ACG-7923

Now we know George was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985.  And we know from the date of death of Stanley Karey that Dr. Sudimack was the coroner  in Trumbull county from at least 1974 until he resigned in 1995.  We know that the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation was reviewing Dr. Sudimack's death rulings.  Is there a way to find out if George was part of the questionable cases of Dr. Sudimack?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 05, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »

Can we have our doc dump now?

I hope it is not a rumor gone offtrack..

"Baez has received more evidence from prosecutors recently, including more cell phone records and investigator interviews. They will be released publicly as soon as Wednesday."

Last paragraph in first section.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17898941/detail.html

It better be today!!!

They told Murt it would be this afternoon
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 05, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »

Murt will be doing a livestream interview with George tomorrow morning at 8:30Am!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I hope it's auto-saved or something.. I'll be driving home from dropping my son off at school at that time 

Someone asked him earlier if it will be recorded and he said yes.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: November 05, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

George isn't the mystery interview.  Murt said he will let everyone know just before Nancy Grace tonight who the mystery interview will be with. 
He just happened to run upon George while he was driving around this morning, had met him once before, and George agreed to be interviewed tomorrow morning around 8:30 am.

oh.. well that's still pretty cool! and I still hope Murt lets us view it later if we can't see it live. 

Can't wait to find out who he's really interviewing!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 05, 2008, 02:22:04 PM »

What was the latest "word" on the ZG vs CA civil suit?  Any "date" set for that yet?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: November 05, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »

oh.. well that's still pretty cool! and I still hope Murt lets us view it later if we can't see it live. 

Can't wait to find out who he's really interviewing!!

I know, me too.  Only hit he gave was that it was someone famous.  Don't know what his definition of famous is, though.   Smile

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 05, 2008, 02:24:07 PM »

I know we are not to speak politics, but I voted for "Pedro"!

Oh, Wreck. How I love you. Your avatar makes me laugh. I adore Farley. Go Pedro.

Whoa!  I do not SHARE Wreck!!!

Totally platonic love. I swear we're just friends. Besides, have you seen my new pup? She will get all of my love from now on. I'm sure she likes cats though.
I will trade my RM for your pup.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #311 on: November 05, 2008, 02:25:07 PM »

"Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:
Rick, if you're in Niles (or close) then you should know that while Officer Anthony was employed by the sheriff's department, Dr. Joseph Sudimack was coroner. Do you remember his legacy?"

Middlefield: Stanley Karey was shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer -- Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: suicide; authorities exhume his body to determine if coroner made a terrible mistake Plain Dealer 23 Feb, 1995, pg. 4 sec. B

victim was ''shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer''. Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: ''suicide''.

"Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification, is reviewing ''hundreds'' of death rulings by former Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack Jr"Sudimack resigns from position Jan 1995  former Trumbull County Coroner

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX?S=OHIO+BUREAU+OF+CRIMINAL+IDENTIFICATION+AND+INVESTIGATION+1995

Grave doubts -- Trumbull County is facing the largest questionable-death investigation in the country; Sheriff's Deputy Dan D'Annunzio, haunted by a double murder, dug up a scandal -- then Trumbull Cty coroner Dr Joseph Sudimack was said to have botched dozens of death probes

Now we know George was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985.  And we know from the date of death of Stanley Karey that Dr. Sudimack was the coroner  in Trumbull county from at least 1974 until he resigned in 1995.  We know that the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation was reviewing Dr. Sudimack's death rulings.  Is there a way to find out if George was part of the questionable cases of Dr. Sudimack?

WOW. Shot in the chest and run over by a bulldozer as a suicide??? Wow. Just wow.

I remember you, Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: November 05, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »

I cannot link to this as it was sent out in a bulletin and you have to be added to the myspace page to see it. Does anyone know where this road is? Is this near where TES is searching?

NEW COMMAND & VOLUNTEER CENTER LOCATION
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd.
, Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

This Command & Volunteer Center helps provide awareness for Caylee Anthony and all missing children the organization is working on. Fliers, t-shirts, and other search and volunteer items are available at the center. The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center is open daily 9am-4p.m.

Just peeking in.. for a bit...
But if this a recent e-mail / bulletin   I wonder if they are someway trying to confuse where the TES  search Command center is ??? 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: November 05, 2008, 02:26:30 PM »

"Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:

Now we know George was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985.  And we know from the date of death of Stanley Karey that Dr. Sudimack was the coroner  in Trumbull county from at least 1978 until he resigned in 1995.  We know that the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation was reviewing Dr. Sudimack's death rulings.  Is there a way to find out if George was part of the questionable cases of Dr. Sudimack?

Quoted myself to fix a typo.  I wrote 1974 when it should be 1978.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: November 05, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (HAT TIP:  KCJACKIE)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equusearch-is-back-in-orlando-fl-searching-for-caylee-anthony-searching-areas-of-casey-anthony-cell-phone-ping-activity/

Texas EquuSearch is Back in Orlando, FL Searching for Caylee Anthony … Searching Areas of Casey Anthony Cell Phone Ping Activity
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 05, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »

Oh, Wreck. How I love you. Your avatar makes me laugh. I adore Farley. Go Pedro.

Totally platonic love. I swear we're just friends. Besides, have you seen my new pup? She will get all of my love from now on. I'm sure she likes cats though.

No way. Wait is your RM a hot, muscular man? I'm married. Dang it. Never mind. Oh well. My hubby is hot.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 05, 2008, 02:28:13 PM »

Judge: Anthony’s murder case should be heard first

Last Edited: Wednesday, 05 Nov 2008, 11:33 AM EST
Created: Wednesday, 05 Nov 2008, 11:33 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Wednesday morning, the State presented its case against Casey Anthony on grand theft and check fraud charges.

Casey Anthony, who did not appear in court, was represented by her defense attorney Jose Baez. He made a motion to continue the case on the theft charges and also waived his client’s right to a speedy trial.

Baez asked Judge Strickland to consider continuing the theft and fraud case before hearing her first degree murder charge case.

The judge did grant Baez’s motion to continue the case, but said this “judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first,” after the State objected to trying the murder case before the check fraud case.

Strickland also asked the State if they had decided whether or not to seek the death penalty in her murder case and it said it was not; that the decision had not been made yet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7797216&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 05, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

No way. Wait is your RM a hot, muscular man? I'm married. Dang it. Never mind. Oh well. My hubby is hot.
Not even close.  Ok, I will trade my RM and Wreck for your pup and your hot hubby.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (HAT TIP:  KCJACKIE)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equusearch-is-back-in-orlando-fl-searching-for-caylee-anthony-searching-areas-of-casey-anthony-cell-phone-ping-activity/

Texas EquuSearch is Back in Orlando, FL Searching for Caylee Anthony … Searching Areas of Casey Anthony Cell Phone Ping Activity

Klaas or KCJackie - have you ever made mention (I may have missed it) whether Caseys "pings" coincide with original police statement on her "where-abouts" on June 16 ... the "just like any other normal day" when she claims to have dropped Caylee off at SawGrass then pick her up ... then JBlanchard ... yadda yadda yadda

I try hard to follow the maps ... they are awesome ... but between them (locations) and putting the times with them ... I get so confused!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 05, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

Not even close.  Ok, I will trade my RM and Wreck for your pup and your hot hubby.

Mmm. Nah. But I will trade you a Casey and a Cindy for a rotten banana. Deal?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.