April 25, 2024, 01:40:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312391 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 05, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »

PJ - I am 100% certain that the person MURT plans on interviewing on the 7th is NOT George Anthony or any family member.  HONEST...REALLY

This interview Murt is going to do with George came up purely by accident when Murt happened by where George was.  George agreed to do an interview with Murt tomorrow.  It has nothing to do with the thread here regarding questions for Murt's interview on the 7th.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 05, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »

On the roadtrip with Murt this morning it looks unbelievably dense at every single spot that Casey(!@#$%) had pings. She either spent an enormous amount of time in backwoods, empty lots,and desolate areas or she was more clever than anybody has given her credit for. I hope and pray that she was as stupid as she was amoral.

I had asked here a long time ago if anyone knew if her habit of being out in the middle of nowhere had ever been tracked with her previous cell phone records, such as in May. Did she always do that? anybody know??

I wasn't able to stay with Murt's travels very much.....I can't help you, but I am sure someone CAN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: November 05, 2008, 03:06:16 PM »

OH! And where are my manners!?

Welcome, CarolynV!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 05, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »

On the roadtrip with Murt this morning it looks unbelievably dense at every single spot that Casey(!@#$%) had pings. She either spent an enormous amount of time in backwoods, empty lots,and desolate areas or she was more clever than anybody has given her credit for. I hope and pray that she was as stupid as she was amoral.

I had asked here a long time ago if anyone knew if her habit of being out in the middle of nowhere had ever been tracked with her previous cell phone records, such as in May. Did she always do that? anybody know??

I wasn't able to stay with Murt's travels very much.....I can't help you, but I am sure someone CAN!!

One reason I think it's important is that if these places were normal hangout spots for her, for whatever crazy stuff she did while she was supposed to be working, or maybe she met friends to get high or something, it might be Unlikely that she would choose them as "safe" place to leave Caylee.
I am really hoping that all the super smart people figuring her movements have her pegged.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #344 on: November 05, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »

This is the look I will give Lee Anthony if I ever see him in person. Super side eye.

I remember you, Caylee.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 05, 2008, 03:23:37 PM »

PJ - I am 100% certain that the person MURT plans on interviewing on the 7th is NOT George Anthony or any family member.  HONEST...REALLY

This interview Murt is going to do with George came up purely by accident when Murt happened by where George was.  George agreed to do an interview with Murt tomorrow.  It has nothing to do with the thread here regarding questions for Murt's interview on the 7th.

Thank You Klaas for the sometimes thankless job you and Administrator/Mod and of course all other Mods do for all of us.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #346 on: November 05, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »

Detective MURT
Says he will ask George where Lee has been during his interview with him in the morning.  I wonder if we will get an answer (or an answer we can believe)....

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: November 05, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »

Well time for me to get off here have to get computer ready for daughter...would somone be so kind as to let me know who Murt is having as a mystery guest when he announces tonite? TIA...you are all the greatest monkeys ever.

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: November 05, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »

Do you know there is a song out there called "Chloroform the one you love".  There's even a ring tone you can buy for it.

I would like to see her track record for the phone pings from before Caylee went missing.  Maybe those remote places is where she would put Caylee to sleep.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: November 05, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »

Thank you for the welcome and the avatar.  I am sorry for the confusion about the George interview, I thought it was THE interview.

I love it here, but I have to ask...How do y'all get anything done???
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: November 05, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »

Thank you for the welcome and the avatar.  I am sorry for the confusion about the George interview, I thought it was THE interview.

I love it here, but I have to ask...How do y'all get anything done???

no he is just a bonus....Murt will be announcing who the secret interview will be with tonite sometime

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 05, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »

Welcome Carolyn V! This Monkey loves it here.I tried to get things done today and had a eye to eye encounter with a SSSSNAKE.Not going back out today.I'm gonna request Klaas lock me the cage for the night. ::MonkeyNoNo::Hubby's still laughing. ::MonkeyWaa::But that's one dead snake.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: November 05, 2008, 03:45:35 PM »

Do you know there is a song out there called "Chloroform the one you love".  There's even a ring tone you can buy for it.

I would like to see her track record for the phone pings from before Caylee went missing.  Maybe those remote places is where she would put Caylee to sleep.

Good point, seeing her track record of cell pings would be interresting.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #353 on: November 05, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »

From Cindy Anthony's Myspace blog:

Snipped
Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Thank you for however you can help!

Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 05, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

Welcome Carolyn V! This Monkey loves it here.I tried to get things done today and had a eye to eye encounter with a SSSSNAKE.Not going back out today.I'm gonna request Klaas lock me the cage for the night. ::MonkeyNoNo::Hubby's still laughing. ::MonkeyWaa::But that's one dead snake.

That'll teach you to wander out of the cage!!!

LOL, one dead snake.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: November 05, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »

I wonder if when they tested KC for drugs, if they could tell if chloroform was in her system.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 05, 2008, 03:51:28 PM »

From Cindy Anthony's Myspace blog:

Snipped
Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Thank you for however you can help!

Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

I was wondering if George's looking into the woods where TES had previously searched was indeed to look for a location to set up the billboard (as Cindy stated) ........ to form a location to "protest TES" and the searchers ... Man they would sure have their hands full if they did that!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 05, 2008, 03:52:45 PM »

"Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:
Rick, if you're in Niles (or close) then you should know that while Officer Anthony was employed by the sheriff's department, Dr. Joseph Sudimack was coroner. Do you remember his legacy?"

So I did some research about Dr. Joseph Sudimack and came up with:

Middlefield: Stanley Karey was shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer -- Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: suicide; authorities exhume his body to determine if coroner made a terrible mistake Plain Dealer 23 Feb, 1995, pg. 4 sec. B

victim was ''shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer''. Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: ''suicide''.

KAREY, STANLEY: Husband of Joan (Obit.).
Cleveland Press 09 Jun, 1978, pg. 04 sec. D

"Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification, is reviewing ''hundreds'' of death rulings by former Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack Jr"Sudimack resigns from position Jan 1995  former Trumbull County Coroner

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX/ACF-7469

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX?S=OHIO+BUREAU+OF+CRIMINAL+IDENTIFICATION+AND+INVESTIGATION+1995

Grave doubts -- Trumbull County is facing the largest questionable-death investigation in the country; Sheriff's Deputy Dan D'Annunzio, haunted by a double murder, dug up a scandal -- then Trumbull Cty coroner Dr Joseph Sudimack was said to have botched dozens of death probes

http://www-catalog.cpl.org/CLENIX/ACG-7923

Now we know George was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985.  And we know from the date of death of Stanley Karey that Dr. Sudimack was the coroner  in Trumbull county from at least 1974 until he resigned in 1995.  We know that the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation was reviewing Dr. Sudimack's death rulings.  Is there a way to find out if George was part of the questionable cases of Dr. Sudimack?

Stanley Karey was shot in the chest & run over by a bulldozer -- Trumbull Cty Coroner Joseph Sudimack's ruling: suicide

that is just CRAZY!!!!!  I need one of those dolls where the heads spins round and round....an exorcist doll!!

Gee, that might be a good question for Murt to ask GA.  GA:  What did you think of Coroner Joseph Sudimack back in the day when you were a homicide detective in Ohio?  How many cases did you work that involved his participation in the determination of death?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 05, 2008, 03:58:08 PM »

That's my problem, I have a very difficult time thinking that she is THAT STUPID, the cell phone ping activity is just too obvious even if I take into consideration that there is a possibility that she is a meth or other type of drug user cuz when a drug user doesn't have a safe place to use they will go out into the boonies to use, like kids do who live with their parents to drink & smoke pot in my day anyway.  But it is happening all too frequently.  I want to be wrong but it just seems to me that she has copied M Duckett's playbook & I don't doubt for a NY second that it was probably even suggested to her by someone with former LE employment.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 05, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »

http://dallaslawyer.blogspot.com/2008/11/crime-news-jose-baez-has-tough-job-as.html

Interesting Article from a Dallas Criminal Lawyer about the case. He is defending Casey's attorney.

IMO the hugs must have been more than just a little hug bye, I am thinking it was more like embracing. His excuse that he didn't know the rules goes to show just how inexperienced he is....he is out of his league..perhaps the prosecution needs to interview the jail employees who witness the HUGS....the jail employees who's JOB  it is to maintain the rules of the jail that apply to ALL inmates....I'd also like to hear from one of his other clients who he hugged...

I had similiar thoughts Sunny when the topic came up about the hugging.  The visual that automatically came to my mind was they were probably dry humping like dogs do, that I can see as being reported as hugging by jail guards, exempting our male monkeys I have met too many men that would feel they would have to report that activity with an attorney being embarassed of going into the detail,  a normal "hello" hug of 3 seconds would surprise me if a jail guard would feel the need to report that type of activity, so I think you are onto something in your intuition.  Of course there is no way to KNOW but I think, also I think it odd that the reporting officer felt that he should leave when his superiors were having their meeting with BJ JB, don't you find that odd?  In my world the reporting officer would be asked to stay to hear that his directives to BJ JB were in fact policy & were to be followed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.