March 28, 2024, 08:57:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 310809 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 05, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »

Can someone tell me why it says report to moderater on my post?

Do you mean the "report to moderator" in blue in the lower right hand of your post?  Every post has that. 
  Mine has a number next to it.

The number is your IP ... only you and the moderators can see that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 05, 2008, 04:24:41 PM »

I've been at this computer all day waiting for those docs... It's 4:15 in FL...I feel a let down coming on.  Wait?  Until tomorrow?  Waaaaaa.

I know what you mean...but at least I got the office cleaned and things filed....oh well....there must be a whole lot of documents...i hope it isn't a lot of tips from fruitcakes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »

Do you mean the "report to moderator" in blue in the lower right hand of your post?  Every post has that. 

Moderators can't see other's IP that I know of.  Maybe admin?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »

The number is your IP ... only you and the moderators can see that.  Thank you.  I am new here and thought I was in trouble already.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »

more bad news................

MARKETS TUMBLE, WITH DOW CLOSING DOWN 486 POINTS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 05, 2008, 04:27:15 PM »

On the roadtrip with Murt this morning it looks unbelievably dense at every single spot that Casey(!@#$%) had pings. She either spent an enormous amount of time in backwoods, empty lots,and desolate areas or she was more clever than anybody has given her credit for. I hope and pray that she was as stupid as she was amoral.

I had asked here a long time ago if anyone knew if her habit of being out in the middle of nowhere had ever been tracked with her previous cell phone records, such as in May. Did she always do that? anybody know??

That's my problem, I have a very difficult time thinking that she is THAT STUPID, the cell phone ping activity is just too obvious even if I take into consideration that there is a possibility that she is a meth or other type of drug user cuz when a drug user doesn't have a safe place to use they will go out into the boonies to use, like kids do who live with their parents to drink & smoke pot in my day anyway.  But it is happening all too frequently.  I want to be wrong but it just seems to me that she has copied M Duckett's playbook & I don't doubt for a NY second that it was probably even suggested to her by someone with former LE employment.

It's not like she was from a sheltered, quiet,God fearing family or anything, when they did talk ,probably being as computer savvy  as they seem to be, she HAD to know that she could be tracked by her cell use. Now, if she panicked and forgot all that in the midst of the murder and the following days...... or possibly all the crazy gobbledigoop about the sim card and the blackjack was her screwup and she meant only for that one to show. She's tricky and evil.

The other thing that bothers me is the ever smug attitude that makes me wonder if she is very confident about her disposal site. 
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #386 on: November 05, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »

I have a "gut feeling" (can't believe I used that phrase..) that the A's have made sure, with Casey's help, that the body will not be found.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 05, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »

Sorry, Muffy ... I tend to lump all mods and admins into one group. LOL
I stand corrected.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 05, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »

Sorry, Muffy ... I tend to lump all mods and admins into one group. LOL
I stand corrected.

That's okay Brandi.  You were trying to help out.     I love your avi.  It reminds me so much of young birds I've taken care of...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 05, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »

Anyone know if KC bought any souvenirs from the jail gift store?

I don't think souveniers are on the list of items she's allowed to purchase.  No gift items, so to speak.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 05, 2008, 04:37:24 PM »

Muffy:

Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 05, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »

Only you and the ADMINISTRATORS can see the IP.  The moderators cannot.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 05, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney asks to put check-fraud case on hold

Updated: 36 minutes ago
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size
Casey Anthony's attorney asks to put check-fraud case on hold

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    11:30 AM EST, November 5, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney asked a judge this morning to hold off on the check-fraud case against Anthony until after the first-degree murder trial was complete. Anthony, 22, is charged with murder in the death of her missing daughter, who would have turned 3 in August.

This morning, Attorney Jose Baez also waived Anthony's right to a speedy trial in the check-fraud case. Baez wants to deal with the murder case before the check-fraud charges.

She's accused of stealing checks from a friend and buying several items, including groceries and clothes, from local stores. The allegations surfaced during the investigation into her missing daughter.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland agreed to continue the check-fraud hearing until next month when another hearing is scheduled for the murder charge.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-murder110508,0,5099137.story

This wannabe detective had it figured out that Judge Strickland and the Jose Baez had an understanding way back when when bail was not revoked when the securers of Casey's bail bond ... her parents ... did not conform with the agreed conditions ... when a concealed weapon was located inside the trunk of George Anthony's vehicle.

Then there were the eleven motions put forward by Jose Baez ... eleven motions and ... not ONE was denied.

Now the extention of the the hearing relating to the cheque fraud charged brought again Casey.

Janet
_______

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony chose not to attend court Friday for a motion hearing. In court Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled that her attorney, Jose Baez, can have access to her car and forensic tests.

The hearing got underway at 10:30 a.m.   Casey parents, George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony, were not in the courtroom. 

In court Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland disagreed with an argument by Orange County prosecutors that the evidence did not pertain to the child neglect charges that Anthony faces in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Strickland allowed motions that the defense be given access to forensic tests involving chloroform, DNA air samples and hair strands within 10 days. He denied access to evidence collected by cadaver dogs.

Defense attorney Jose Baez had sought the car and other items available so he can conduct his own tests.

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Gawkers descend on Anthony home 
 Last Edited: Sunday, 07 Sep 2008, 9:50 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 10:10 PM EDT 

The find could have cost Casey a trip back to the jail ...

Orange County Corrections contacted the duty judge, Circuit Judge Daniel Dawson. According to Moore, Dawson said that he would take no action until he spoke with the judge who issued the bail order. Dawson spoke with Circuit Judge Stan Strickland early Saturday, who said that because there is no indication that Casey knew the gun was in the trunk, the judge did not plan to return Casey to jail, Moore said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=DE6D81B5E8BC0FB5B2B3C4B55ACE2390?contentId=7372477&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: November 05, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Someone explained it already.  I am new here so now I know.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 05, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

more bad news................

MARKETS TUMBLE, WITH DOW CLOSING DOWN 486 POINTS

You're just full of good news today!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 05, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

darby ~  I wanted to welcome you to Scared Monkeys.        I think I missed it when you came in.  There are a lot of helpful monkeys here.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 05, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-death110508,0,6113475.story

Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:33 PM EST, November 5, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors Wednesday a report that outlined why the single mother accused of killing her child should not get the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence, defines how details in Anthony's case does not fit the state criteria needed for the death penalty -- a penalty reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it received the report, which is not public record. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. The body of Caylee – who would have turned 3 in August – has not been found.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Prosecutors have not decided yet whether the state will pursue the death penalty. If they do seek death, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase when the jury hears both why she should and should not get the death penalty.

Some of the reasons outlined against death include: Lenamon pointed out the analysis techniques used on hair and air samples from her trunk to prove decomposition are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and high susceptible to mishandling," he wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, Lenamon wrote.

Details of the Anthony case to do not rise to the level required for the death penalty, he wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. There is no history of abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

He wrote that filicide – the act of a parent killing a child – is different than other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories. For example, one type is a parent who kills under influence of mental illness. Another type suggests a parent's motive may be to save the child from real or imagined harm.

Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. He mentioned Andrea Yates – a Texas mother who drowned all five children – was sentenced to life in prison. Susan Smith, the Arkansas mother who pushed her car with her two children inside in a lake, got life in prison.

Lenamon wrote that experts will likely agree that Anthony as "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth." Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and arrest "is not normal," he wrote.

Lenamon also refers to other Orange County cases involving the death of a child. For example, Anita Simmons, who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that a filing a notice of the death penalty is no the right thing to do," he wrote.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 05, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »

What was the latest "word" on the ZG vs CA civil suit?  Any "date" set for that yet?

Wouldn't a civil case come to "trial" before a criminal case?  Is there any word that they are going to pursue this case?  If so .. why haven't we heard anything about it lately?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #398 on: November 05, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »

It bugs me that even if they convict Casey...we will never know the whole blow by blow story....much of the day to day truths will never come out, because Casey will never admit anything.  All the theories we have speculated on and  all the efforts made in digging for truths over the past few months.  Do you think we will ever know the REAL story?

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 05, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Someone explained it already.  I am new here so now I know.
Don't be scared lil' monkey!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.