April 26, 2024, 10:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312477 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 05, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

PHOTOS OF CASEY

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother remains jailed on murder charges.

Local 6 News exclusively obtained the baby photos of Anthony, who is now 22, that will be used by her attorneys in an effort to sway the state from pursuing the death penalty.

The photographs show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother, Lee, and surrounded by family members.

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosectors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman, who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The state attorney has until Nov. 24 to announce whether it will seek the death penalty.

The argument did not mention the baby sitter whom Anthony said she left Caylee with at an apartment complex before never seeing her again.

The argument is not a case strategy, Local 6 News reported, but rather only an attempt to get the death penalty option off the table.

Delay In Other Case Sought

Meanwhile, Anthony's attorneys have also asked a judge to delay her case on check-fraud charges.

Anthony was not present at the hearing on Wednesday. Anthony is charged with forging checks belonging to a friend.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland has not yet ruled on the request.

Cell Phone Pings Track Casey

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone tracked the movements of Anthony by using cell phone records.

Pipitone said he tracked Anthony from Monday, June 16 -- the day Caylee was last seen alive -- until Monday, June 30 -- the day Anthony's abandoned car was towed from an Orange County Amscot.

The trunk of Anthony's car had a stench that investigators claim was from Caylee's body, Pipitone reported.

According to records, Anthony's cell phone "pinged" 20 different cell towers 754 times in the two-week period. Each time, her cell phone received or sent a text message or phone call, Pipitone reported.

Ninety-seven percent of the pings were to either her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her friend's home in Orlando -- where she sometimes stayed -- her parents' home off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub, where she was photographed partying while Caylee was missing, Pipitone said.

The other 3 percent of the pings -- especially during three days in June -- have raised questions, Pipitone said.

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

On June 17, Anthony returned to her parents' home around 2:30 p.m., Pipitone reported. At 4 p.m., her phone pinged a tower southwest of the house near Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod Road, an area where detectives have directed Equusearch volunteers to search for Caylee weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., a tower was pinged near Blanchard Park, another site searched in August by Equusearch. Anthony's cell phone went silent from 5:23 p.m. until 8:23 p.m., perhaps prompting investigators to search the area, Pipitone said.

"It was then that Casey's phone pinged a cell tower near boyfriend Tony Laazaro's apartment," Pipitone said. "By then, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, Caylee had not been seen alive for nearly a day and a half. But remember, chemical evidence in the trunk of Casey's car indictaes the decomposing body was there up to two and half days after death, so a key question for anyone looking for Caylee's body (is) 'Where did Casey go next?'"

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.

Equusearch will return to that area Nov. 8 to continue the search, Pipitone reported.

Scientific evidence suggests that a body left its chemical signature in the trunk of Anthony's car after decomposing for less than two and a half days, which would be about the same time period between the aforementioned cell phone pings, Pipitone said.

"Circumstantial, but interesting," Pipitone said.

Key Date Investigated

Pipitone also sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether Caylee died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called Lazzaro from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

Lazzaro told Local 6 News that he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

The video is one reason investigators believe June 16 may have been the day Caylee died, Pipitone reported.

"What happened in the next hours is even more intriguing. Tony (Lazzaro) and Casey rented two movies for that night. One one of them (was) "Untraceable," which contains a graphic scene that is even more chilling when you consider where Caylee's body may have been," Pipitone said. "The movie shows an FBI agent being pursued by a sadistic cyber-stalker who pops the trunk of a car and is overcome by the smell of a fly-infested, rotting corpse left by the killer in the trunk of the car."

Investigators believe Caylee's body was left in the trunk of her mother's car, where it decomposed, emitting an odor that Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, identified, Pipitone reported.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

"Whether the movie scene is a clue to what Casey might have already done or was about to do -- or even where Caylee may have been on the same night they rented that movie -- only Casey can answer that, and she's not talking," Pipitone said.

Pipitone said he will continue to investigate the timeline into the case using cell phone records that show who Casey Anthony was talking to or texting.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: November 05, 2008, 05:52:54 PM »

I just got done reading Murder by Family by Kent Whitaker.

Kent's son, Bart masterminded the exacution of their whole family.  This was in Texas.  The son was willing to admit guilt to avoid a trial if the would take the death penalty of the table.

Bart was to provide the DA with proffer - a document that isn't admissable in court but outlines a person's involvement in a crime, including details. 

The Da rejected his proffer,went to trial, Bart is now sitting on death row in Texas!!

I just wonder if Florida has the samething.   Anybody know?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-death110508,0,6113475.story

Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:33 PM EST, November 5, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors Wednesday a report that outlined why the single mother accused of killing her child should not get the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence, defines how details in Anthony's case does not fit the state criteria needed for the death penalty -- a penalty reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it received the report, which is not public record. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. The body of Caylee – who would have turned 3 in August – has not been found.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Prosecutors have not decided yet whether the state will pursue the death penalty. If they do seek death, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase when the jury hears both why she should and should not get the death penalty.

Some of the reasons outlined against death include: Lenamon pointed out the analysis techniques used on hair and air samples from her trunk to prove decomposition are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and high susceptible to mishandling," he wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, Lenamon wrote.

Details of the Anthony case to do not rise to the level required for the death penalty, he wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. There is no history of abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

He wrote that filicide – the act of a parent killing a child – is different than other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories. For example, one type is a parent who kills under influence of mental illness. Another type suggests a parent's motive may be to save the child from real or imagined harm.

Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. He mentioned Andrea Yates – a Texas mother who drowned all five children – was sentenced to life in prison. Susan Smith, the Arkansas mother who pushed her car with her two children inside in a lake, got life in prison.

Lenamon wrote that experts will likely agree that Anthony as "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth." Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and arrest "is not normal," he wrote.

Lenamon also refers to other Orange County cases involving the death of a child. For example, Anita Simmons, who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that a filing a notice of the death penalty is no the right thing to do," he wrote.

typical lawyer crap.....the last paragraph is almost funny....the totality of the circumstance???  He doesn't know the totality of the circumstances...he is talking through his hat....

Wow- and this is from her DEFENSE?
He admits there was a crime- by saying "The crime was not cold calculated and premeditated.   Oh yeah- Mr Baez has been insisting there WAS NO CRIME.

Regarding his comments about the testing- he says- "Even if it is enough evidence for a guilty verdict" -   say whaaat?   I thought there was NO CRIME.  Isn't that her plea- not guilty?
Glad he's not defending me! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »

hi guys

Of course Casey murdered Caylee. That where it always was at. And there is most likely an accomplice in her family. The LE have a hair that they were looking to match. It's a pretty simple case as to who killed Caylee. Eventually they will figure out who the owner of that hair is. Parents and siblings are often the accomplices or co-conspirators. It happens all the time and no one should be shocked or disillusioned.

Now they need a reason. A reason that some sucker on a jury might actually believe. They need one sucker to tie this thing up and keep Casey from the needle.

Stalling the "financial crimes" is just what I expected. It's going to take some time to ever get Casey near a court room. She won't even attend her hearings. So much for holding your head high huh? You would think that Casey would relish the time out of her cell even if it is to attend a hearing, but that just brings reality into focus and reminds her she can't stay in her fantasy land of books forever.

I would imagine that the strategy is to let the emotions die down a little bit and eventually admit Casey intentionally Caylee. Once that happens there will need to be a reason.

Personally I don't see how the emotions can die down while Casey doesn't care that her daughter's body was rotting away in God only knows where. I could care less if I ever hear the name Anthony again. They are some of the most despicable people I have ever seen and I have seen quite a bit following all of these cases over the years. I really have no desire to see Casey's trial. She's a scum bag and will hopefully get what she deserves. I hope that George never sleeps a wink the rest of his life. I hope Cindy has a mental breakdown, although I doubt I'll get my wish. I hope that Lee is shunned by everyone for the rest of his life for his incredibly stunning and horrible behavior. I wish them no future. They made their beds and they should lie in it.

After the trial, Casey will be doing what she is doing now. Reading and lounging. She will never have any remorse for what she did to Caylee. She's not mentally sick, but just a bitch. I take that back, Casey will regret it one day, when death is near for her somewhere in the future. She will not care one iota until that day arrive and she attempts to set the record straight between her and God. There is always the chance that Casey will become an atheist while in jail and won't care ever. It's easy for someone like Casey to blame God for her terrible deeds. I don't think Casey was ever close to God anyway, but she carries a large burden, if not the largest burden, and she should get herself right. In fact, that whole family needs to get itself right.

Whatever the story eventually is, Casey will be Casey and it will be for a reduced sentence or something that benefits Casey, not Caylee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call."

Corrected..

"It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 05, 2008, 05:56:01 PM »

I have a feeling that Baez is working up to an insanity defense.

Her mental state (ha) might be brought in at sentencing, as a mitigating factor, but the legal definition of insanity is that the person did not know at the time of the crime, that it was illegal.     If you make any effort to conceal a crime (such as lying to the police) you blow your chances of  using that defense.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 05, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17897755/detail.html

Biggest-Yet Caylee Search Planned
Pretrial Hearing Held In Anthony Case

POSTED: 9:37 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:53 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony is about to kick in to high gear this weekend.

Texas Equusearch is back in town, and they hope to conduct their largest search ever this weekend.

With water levels and temperatures down, the group hopes to attract 3,000 or more volunteers from 30 states to search three main areas beginning Saturday at 8 a.m.

The group has spent the day getting reorganized. They plan to establish a command post near Orlando International Airport in an area where cell phone records show Casey Anthony spent time. They're asking for volunteers to come out with horses, ATVs and boats. They plan to do a lot of water searching using sophisticated sonar equipment.

Equusearch leader, Tim Miller, said the group has been mapping for three weeks and has an incredible set of maps put together.

"What a better gift could this whole county have than some closure in this case. They've been involved with this almost the entire year," Miller said.

At the same time, they said they plan to do a companion search for Jennifer Kesse. The Orlando woman vanished from her condo near the Millenia Mall almost three years ago.

Also on Wednesday, the state attorney's office said technical difficulties are preventing them from releasing 200 pages of new documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, a pretrial hearing was held for Casey Anthony on check-fraud charges on Wednesday.

Anthony was not required to attend the hearing.

A judge was asked to consider putting aside the check-fraud case until she's faced trial on murder charges involving the death of her daughter. The judge said it would be taken under advisement.

Another pretrial hearing is also scheduled for Dec. 11 in that case.

Prosecutors said they believe they have enough evidence to prove she killed Caylee Anthony even though a body has not been found.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: November 05, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Holy cow!  Admitting the truth?!?!!? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 05, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7799015&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Search for Caylee starts Saturday  

Last Edited: Wednesday, 05 Nov 2008, 5:00 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 05 Nov 2008, 4:53 PM EST 

Where's Caylee? 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Texas based Equusearch is back in Orlando to resume their search for Caylee Anthony .

The man in charge of Texas Equusearch, Tim Miller and his team are back in Orlando gearing up for this weekend's search for Caylee and Jennifer Kesse .

With maps and some help from the Orange County Sheriffs office, Tim and his team have identified three key areas to concentrate on. “These three areas where all the phone activity happened. Anywhere from a five to eight mile radius around all three towers and use some common sense on where someone could go and to possibly sump something and get out without being seen.”

Miller had to call off the last search because much of the area they needed to comb through was under water. This time Miller says conditions are right. “Water is way down, its fall, vegetation is starting to die down, another plus for us and we're hoping the weather stays cool...better for searchers.”

So far they have 250 team leaders signed up. Equusearch is expecting thousands of volunteers which Miller says has had him thinking and feeling optimistic. “Maybe it's God's time.  The holidays are right ahead of us.   What better gift to give to this family and this community than bringing this to a close.”

The new command center for Equusearch is at Shadow Ridge and Lee Vista Boulevard. There is training on Friday night from 6pm to 9pm.

The Anthony family has a new command and volunteer center.  The Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center is at 1602 S. Goldenrod Road in Orlando. It is open daily 9 a.m.-4p.m.

For further information please call1-877-ONE-LOST

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: November 05, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »

Klaas,

Thank you so much for providing all of these articles!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

WOW - I was so busy copying and pasteing I missed that!  So they are going to try and say Casey was "troubled" and sedated Caylee and Caylee accidentally died. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 05, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »

Wow!  It's hard to believe that the defense made this statement.  It goes to show how smart they are!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 05, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

<snipped>

Every convicted murderer who has had her/his received the ultimate consequence for his/her actions was once a baby, toddler, preteen, teen and adult.  What is the defence's motive in presenting pictures of Casey Anthony growing up.  This mades me all the more angry.  It is a reminder that ...

CAYLEE MARIE WAS DEPRIVED OF HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE BY CASEY ANTHONY.  IT WAS CASEY ANTHONY WHO MADE THE DECISION NOT TO ALLOW CAYLEE MARIE TO EXPERIENCE THE BLESSINGS THAT HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE HAD TO OFFER.

Why should Casey Anthony be afforded the gift of life when it was her who took the the life of another?

THE SCALES OF JUSTICE MUST BALANCE!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 05, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,447405,00.html

Caylee Anthony Judge: Murder Trial Will Be Held Before Fraud Trial
Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The judge in the case of the missing Florida toddler who is presumed dead agreed Wednesday to delay her mother's check fraud case until after her first-degree murder trial.

Casey Anthony, 22, was not present at her Orlando arraignment hearing for fraud, but is expected to stand trial in January for allegedly murdering her little girl Caylee.

The charges of forging checks using a friend's checkbook are unrelated.

"Judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first," said Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, rejecting the argument of prosecutors who had fought trying Anthony for murder before fraud.

Caylee disappeared in June, two months shy of her third birthday, but wasn't reported missing until July.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter, but police contend that's a lie.

The little girl has not been found, and authorities say she was killed. In addition to first-degree murder, her mother is charged with manslaughter and other offenses. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Last week, a report surfaced — and was quickly quashed — that convicted wife-killer Scott Peterson was writing letters to Anthony in jail.

I thought the judge hadn't decided yet?  I wonder if Foxnews has this wrong?

I sure hope FOX has it wrong......not being able to bring that up in trial would really be a hardship on the prosecution...it would keep out everything involved in that ...right down to the video tapes...I just know in my heart they have a lot more than we know about.....but it still gives me a sick feeling in my tummy!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »

Sunny - I think Fox has it right
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »

Ok so we have Todd Black admitting the death of Caylee.
We have Cindy's infamous 911 call.
We have George looking out into the mass woods were TES has and will be searching.

We have this:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-death110508,0,6113475.story
Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty

Lets add in the evidence to this.....um...COFFIN NAILED.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #456 on: November 05, 2008, 06:14:53 PM »

Do you think there's still any chance of the docs being released today?

Is it really a result of technical difficulties??  Things that make me go hmmmm......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #457 on: November 05, 2008, 06:15:54 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #458 on: November 05, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »

The End

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #459 on: November 05, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »

What if this is the defenses spin to drum up some sympathy for poor mentally ill Casey?  To try to infuse this sentiment into her future jury.  I am sure we still start seeing posts from those that agree she is mentally ill and feel sorry for her.  That is what the defense wants.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.