March 28, 2024, 01:09:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 310813 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 05, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #481 on: November 05, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »

Hello to all monkeys and newbie's
I thnk that they can bring up what Casey was doing in the days after Caylee was missing. So they can show the video's and say she was writing checks on Amy's account.
They just can't say that they are going to charge with a crime. So I beleive it will all come in.
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: November 05, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »

IMO - It will be harder for the DA to get the DP without any prior convictions.  Perhaps that is why Baez is stalling the fraud charges?

I hadn't thought about that.  Great point!

I just found it here too!

- Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 05, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Holy cow!  Admitting the truth?!?!!? 

I anticipate that we will start to hear more leaks like this.  Baez and the Anthonys realize that the possibility of TES finding Caylee is good.  The Anthony team has done everything possible to thwart Tim Miller's efforts, but they haven't succeeded and in less than 72 hours the new search will begin.  They are no doubt going for accidental death and psychological problems as Casey's defense.  I also suspect that her brother, Lee, will be blamed for part of her psychological problems whether he is actually responsible or not.  This decision was no doubt the reason why Lee's girlfriend bailed out on him and why he hasn't been seen for a very long time.  The Anthony efforts to stop Tim and continue claims that Caylee is alive have been an exercise in futility in an attempt to create reasonable doubt for Casey and prevent lethal injection.  The Anthonys will continue to make attempts to block Tim from finding Caylee, and Baez will continue to do everything possible to get a lighter sentence for Casey.

I have no doubt that the Anthonys and Baez know that Caylee is deceased and that Casey is responsible.  I am still skeptical about anything that Casey has admitted, but time will tell.  Casey made it very clear in her poem that she had no intention of telling anyone or trusting anyone.  She is a narcissist and a pathological liar.  Baez is keeping her out of court and the public eye at this point because he knows that public sentiment is so negative.  At this point, Baez probably wants her to appear as psychologically disturbed as possible to help with her defense.  We will see a stoic, cold young woman, if we see her at all.

Give Tim and TES your prayers right now that they will find Caylee.  When Caylee is found, forensics will be helpful in sealing Casey's fate and the Anthonys will no longer be able to disparage Tim Miller.  Don't look for any reaction from Casey, though.

SS ... I know that sometimes you and I do not always see eye to eye on the issues but ... when all is said and done ...

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 05, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

How's the A's going to feel when little Caylee is found and they let her be out in the elements all these months?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #485 on: November 05, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »

How's the A's going to feel when little Caylee is found and they let her be out in the elements all these months?

They will blame the searchers for not looking for her when she was alive Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 05, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »

IMO - It will be harder for the DA to get the DP without any prior convictions.  Perhaps that is why Baez is stalling the fraud charges?

Good point.  There has to be a reason that is beneficial to the defence or Jose Baez would not have made the motion to delay the fraud trial.

I wonder if Judge Strickland will comply or ... has he already complied.  The conflicting media reports ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: November 05, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »

At the same time, they said they plan to do a companion search for Jennifer Kesse. The Orlando woman vanished from her condo near the Millenia Mall almost three years ago.

[/quote]

Klaas - do LE or Tim Miller have any additional information about where Jennifer could be?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 05, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »

Exactly as they do now.  They are some cold hearted people.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »

Sunny - I think Fox has it right

Ok...now I am confused ...did the judge rule or simply take it under advisement until the next court date....too darn many interruptions with my phone ringing all the time...gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #490 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?

I'd have to say NO!!!!!!!! I'm no lawyer ad I knew that one off the top of my head~at least he got the Lake part correct

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

They will blame the searchers for not looking for her when she was alive Rolling Eyes

Bingo. They already have the "story" ready to print.  It will of course be Tim's fault.  They make me sick..
jmo

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

When you consider the defense's choice of a PR spokesperson and ... how long the defense allowed Todd Black to speak on their behalf ...

Janet

_____

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #493 on: November 05, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »

It is interesting that this statement is released just before the document dump!!! I really have to wonder what impact those documents and the search by TES this weekend have to do with this statement being released at this time!!
Yes, my thought exactly..AND...George staring into the woods, TES reporting a few minutes ago that the command center site has just changed..new location to be announced (George's woods?)who knows...Interesting too...on the Anthony's myspace...today was the first day that NO mood icon was on it.  It usually says, HOPEFUL or OPTIMISTIC...nada, nothin' today.  Maybe Casey finally admitted to it, and has told them where her body is and LE will go and retrieve her before TES has to come.  Her sentence will be lighter too if she confesses and leads them to her body and she avoids the 3000 person TES search...they WILL take that into consideration.
Update...I checked back to the Anthony's myspace...mood icon now back and says HOPEFUL.  It was missing all day...

TELLS ME THAT THE A"S MONITOR THIS SITE !!!!!    A LITTLE TOO COINCIDENTAL< COULDN"T HAVE BEEN MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES FROM WHEN YOU FIRST REPORTED IT>
HATE TO HAVE THEM HERE BUT MAYBE THEY"LL LEARN SOMETHING

Well I am sure they are scouring the blogs for responses to that statement Lenamon just put out there...
And the MOOD icon is always the first thing I see when I go to their myspace...I am sure I am not the only one today who noticed it was missing and blogged about it...so they probably read peoples comments about it and put it back up.  But it was weird cuz it came up so soon after I posted about it..

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 05, 2008, 06:54:59 PM »

At the same time, they said they plan to do a companion search for Jennifer Kesse. The Orlando woman vanished from her condo near the Millenia Mall almost three years ago.

Klaas - do LE or Tim Miller have any additional information about where Jennifer could be?
[/quote]
Wouldn't that be awesome if they could find both girls? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 05, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

PHOTOS OF CASEY

SNIPPED

I don't see a reason for having Casey's baby photos.....to me it's a reminder that there is a dead BABY.....the pictures of Casey older reminds me that Caylee will NEVER get older!!

this is a good factual article...easy to follow!!   thanks for posting all the news tonight!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 05, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Link please!!

Thanks 3bsmom.

Janet

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

(snipped)

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosectors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman, who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The state attorney has until Nov. 24 to announce whether it will seek the death penalty.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 05, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »

[/quote]

I don't know but I suspect they believe she could be in the same general area.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 05, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »

that jump out at me too....so it looks like they are going to say it was an accident and them Casey went nutz!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 05, 2008, 06:58:49 PM »

I'm sorry if this as already been pointed out, but this atty is so "uninformed" he doesn't realize that Susan Smith was from Union S.C.~good choice Baez!

I thought she was from New Jersey.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.