April 20, 2024, 06:32:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312125 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: November 05, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?

When you consider the defense's choice of a PR spokesperson and ... how long the defense allowed Todd Black to speak on their behalf ...

Janet

Reports of Todd Black being taken off the case were wrong, btw.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 05, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

Woman Says Cindy Anthony Threatened Her Over Website
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Along with the complaint, defense attorney Jose Baez was back in court to deal with the check fraud Casey's accused of.

WOMAN SAYS CINDY ANTHONY THREATENED HER

The woman who runs the website says she feels sorry for the Anthonys. She doesn't know if Caylee is dead or alive, but just wants to help. Cindy Anthony said people are trying to profit off of her granddaughter and she won't tolerate that.

Sunny Welker operates the website Justice For Caylee out of her home. She launched the website to provide a place for people to talk about the case as well as gather information.

"I'm here for the child, not here for anyone else. I'm here to make sure she is brought home," Welker told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

But then last week, she received a startling phone call. Welker claims Cindy Anthony called her on the phone and started to threaten her because of the website.

"She told me she was very upset and I was impeding the investigation looking for an alive Caylee. My website was getting in the way of that," Welker said. "If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass."

Welker filed a complaint with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office. Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

"I explained we were not selling anything on the website. It's there for information and to discuss the case and if they want to help and volunteer there is a link for EquuSearch," Welker said.

The Flagler County Sheriff's Office took the complaint for informational purposes. No crime has been committed.

CASEY'S ATTORNEY GETS TRIAL DELAYED

At first, the tactic was lie, lie, lie. Now, Casey Anthony's defense strategy may be stall, stall, stall.

Her lawyer got a delay Wednesday in Casey's trial on check fraud charges (watch hearing). He may be trying to delay her murder trial, as well.

Casey's defense attorney says he's considering whether to ask the judge to put off her January murder trial and possibly to move it out of town. Jose Baez is accusing prosecutors of stalling in handing over all the evidence they have and is hoping for a hearing to address it.

"We all believe [Caylee is] alive and, if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them," attorney Jose Baez told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

The defense is accusing prosecutors of purposely releasing all the psychics' tips first just to make it appear as though there were no credible tips showing Caylee is alive. The Anthonys claims about following her kidnappers and getting closer to finding her don't seem to be panning out.

"She says she gave the child to a babysitter that no one can find. Doesn't the key lie with her? Why do you need to rely on stranger's tips when she is the one who could really lead you in some direction?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked attorney Jose Baez (full interview).

"Kathi, I'm not going to discuss theories of defense or anything we plan on bringing out in court. The truth is, under the rules of discovery we're entitled to it," Baez said.

Investigators said the tips are not panning out because Caylee's gone.

"Do you think she's being open and honest with you?" Belich asked Baez.

"I don't think it's wise to make statements about my communication with her," he said.

The defense wants to try the check fraud charges after the murder trial because, Baez said, he wants to focus all his energies on the murder trial. He even came close to suggesting, if she's convicted in the death of her daughter, the check charges could become unimportant. Prosecutors are against that.

The judge said he'll decide next month.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 05, 2008, 07:02:06 PM »

Ok so we have Todd Black admitting the death of Caylee.
We have Cindy's infamous 911 call.
We have George looking out into the mass woods were TES has and will be searching.

We have this:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-death110508,0,6113475.story
Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty

Lets add in the evidence to this.....um...COFFIN NAILED.

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

GET OUT YOUR DANCING SHOES MISS JANET!!

I can do better than that Dolce.

Janet
_____

Credit: Dolce

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 05, 2008, 07:02:34 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?

When you consider the defense's choice of a PR spokesperson and ... how long the defense allowed Todd Black to speak on their behalf ...

Janet

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.

I knew you'd ask for a source.  LOL

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #504 on: November 05, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Holy cow!  Admitting the truth?!?!!? 

Link please!!

Thanks 3bsmom.

Janet

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

(snipped)

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosectors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman, who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The state attorney has until Nov. 24 to announce whether it will seek the death penalty.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet
It is interesting that Channel6 news has the whole letter (as photograph shows on their website) YET, they don't release the whole thing?  Just snippets..that lead us to believe they are saying they defense knows she killed Caylee...I bet if we were able to read the entire letter, we may find that they are still sticking to the Casey is innocent routine.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: November 05, 2008, 07:03:49 PM »

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Holy cow!  Admitting the truth?!?!!? 

I anticipate that we will start to hear more leaks like this.  Baez and the Anthonys realize that the possibility of TES finding Caylee is good.  The Anthony team has done everything possible to thwart Tim Miller's efforts, but they haven't succeeded and in less than 72 hours the new search will begin.  They are no doubt going for accidental death and psychological problems as Casey's defense.  I also suspect that her brother, Lee, will be blamed for part of her psychological problems whether he is actually responsible or not.  This decision was no doubt the reason why Lee's girlfriend bailed out on him and why he hasn't been seen for a very long time.  The Anthony efforts to stop Tim and continue claims that Caylee is alive have been an exercise in futility in an attempt to create reasonable doubt for Casey and prevent lethal injection.  The Anthonys will continue to make attempts to block Tim from finding Caylee, and Baez will continue to do everything possible to get a lighter sentence for Casey.

I have no doubt that the Anthonys and Baez know that Caylee is deceased and that Casey is responsible.  I am still skeptical about anything that Casey has admitted, but time will tell.  Casey made it very clear in her poem that she had no intention of telling anyone or trusting anyone.  She is a narcissist and a pathological liar.  Baez is keeping her out of court and the public eye at this point because he knows that public sentiment is so negative.  At this point, Baez probably wants her to appear as psychologically disturbed as possible to help with her defense.  We will see a stoic, cold young woman, if we see her at all.

Give Tim and TES your prayers right now that they will find Caylee.  When Caylee is found, forensics will be helpful in sealing Casey's fate and the Anthonys will no longer be able to disparage Tim Miller.  Don't look for any reaction from Casey, though.

SS ... I know that sometimes you and I do not always see eye to eye on the issues but ... when all is said and done ...

Hugs

Janet

But our hearts are in the same place and our goals are the same. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 05, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »

Hmm Doc Dump delayed because of Tech.  issues... They must need a bigger server or something.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 05, 2008, 07:05:44 PM »

I'd have to say NO!!!!!!!! I'm no lawyer ad I knew that one off the top of my head~at least he got the Lake part correct

Some law clerk in his office is gonna take a lot of crap over that error...lawyers don't do there own research

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 05, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 05, 2008, 07:06:44 PM »

Janet

Brandi
 So this is wrong?

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 05, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »

Janet

Brandi ... thank you.  I must have meed that report.  Do you have a link.

Janet
_______

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 05, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

Blonde and Janet, scroll up this page, I gave the source already Wink

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: November 05, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's
defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 05, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »

Janet

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

I knew you'd ask for a source.  LOL

Thanks Brandi

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 05, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »

Every convicted murderer who has had her/his received the ultimate consequence for his/her actions was once a baby, toddler, preteen, teen and adult.  What is the defence's motive in presenting pictures of Casey Anthony growing up.  This mades me all the more angry.  It is a reminder that ...

CAYLEE MARIE WAS DEPRIVED OF HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE BY CASEY ANTHONY.  IT WAS CASEY ANTHONY WHO MADE THE DECISION NOT TO ALLOW CAYLEE MARIE TO EXPERIENCE THE BLESSINGS THAT HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE HAD TO OFFER.

Why should Casey Anthony be afforded the gift of life when it was her who took the the life of another?

THE SCALES OF JUSTICE MUST BALANCE!!!

Janet

My thought was, so what, Casey has happy pictures as a child.... does that mean that anyone can go steal, lie, murder and cover it up and should get away with it because they used to be happy?

It does sound like they are admitting the overdose or chloroform  and her guilt.  They just have to find the right lie for what she did.

Things are moving fast this week... tells me they are afraid of TES.  They should be!!

I'm sure every killer ever convicted had at least one smile in a photo as a kid.. doesn't negate the heinous crime they've committed.   

I agree- I think they're all scared sh*tless that TES is going to find Caylee. And I hope to hell they do.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 05, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

Woman Says Cindy Anthony Threatened Her Over Website
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Along with the complaint, defense attorney Jose Baez was back in court to deal with the check fraud Casey's accused of.

WOMAN SAYS CINDY ANTHONY THREATENED HER

The woman who runs the website says she feels sorry for the Anthonys. She doesn't know if Caylee is dead or alive, but just wants to help. Cindy Anthony said people are trying to profit off of her granddaughter and she won't tolerate that.

Sunny Welker operates the website Justice For Caylee out of her home. She launched the website to provide a place for people to talk about the case as well as gather information.

"I'm here for the child, not here for anyone else. I'm here to make sure she is brought home," Welker told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

But then last week, she received a startling phone call. Welker claims Cindy Anthony called her on the phone and started to threaten her because of the website.

"She told me she was very upset and I was impeding the investigation looking for an alive Caylee. My website was getting in the way of that," Welker said. "If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass."

Welker filed a complaint with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office. Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

"I explained we were not selling anything on the website. It's there for information and to discuss the case and if they want to help and volunteer there is a link for EquuSearch," Welker said.

The Flagler County Sheriff's Office took the complaint for informational purposes. No crime has been committed.

CASEY'S ATTORNEY GETS TRIAL DELAYED

At first, the tactic was lie, lie, lie. Now, Casey Anthony's defense strategy may be stall, stall, stall.

Her lawyer got a delay Wednesday in Casey's trial on check fraud charges (watch hearing). He may be trying to delay her murder trial, as well.

Casey's defense attorney says he's considering whether to ask the judge to put off her January murder trial and possibly to move it out of town. Jose Baez is accusing prosecutors of stalling in handing over all the evidence they have and is hoping for a hearing to address it.

"We all believe [Caylee is] alive and, if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them," attorney Jose Baez told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

The defense is accusing prosecutors of purposely releasing all the psychics' tips first just to make it appear as though there were no credible tips showing Caylee is alive. The Anthonys claims about following her kidnappers and getting closer to finding her don't seem to be panning out.

"She says she gave the child to a babysitter that no one can find. Doesn't the key lie with her? Why do you need to rely on stranger's tips when she is the one who could really lead you in some direction?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked attorney Jose Baez (full interview).

"Kathi, I'm not going to discuss theories of defense or anything we plan on bringing out in court. The truth is, under the rules of discovery we're entitled to it," Baez said.

Investigators said the tips are not panning out because Caylee's gone.

"Do you think she's being open and honest with you?" Belich asked Baez.

"I don't think it's wise to make statements about my communication with her," he said.

The defense wants to try the check fraud charges after the murder trial because, Baez said, he wants to focus all his energies on the murder trial. He even came close to suggesting, if she's convicted in the death of her daughter, the check charges could become unimportant. Prosecutors are against that.

The judge said he'll decide next month.

Klaas ... has RED every been contacted by the Anthonys in regards to the dialogue taking place on the Caylee Marie Thread?

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 05, 2008, 07:14:12 PM »

How's the A's going to feel when little Caylee is found and they let her be out in the elements all these months?

Exactly as they do now.  They are some cold hearted people.

That's a very polite way of putting it! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: November 05, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's
defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Sounds like BS to save Black any more embarrassment!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #518 on: November 05, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »

I'd have to say NO!!!!!!!! I'm no lawyer ad I knew that one off the top of my head~at least he got the Lake part correct

Some law clerk in his office is gonna take a lot of crap over that error...lawyers don't do there own research

Maybe so~but those cases were so high profile, just like Diane Downs that I'd think he would double check before announcing a 30 page report, I just hope he is as incompetent as Baez, Black etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 05, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.