April 25, 2024, 02:49:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312434 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: November 05, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

Woman Says Cindy Anthony Threatened Her Over Website
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Along with the complaint, defense attorney Jose Baez was back in court to deal with the check fraud Casey's accused of.

WOMAN SAYS CINDY ANTHONY THREATENED HER

The woman who runs the website says she feels sorry for the Anthonys. She doesn't know if Caylee is dead or alive, but just wants to help. Cindy Anthony said people are trying to profit off of her granddaughter and she won't tolerate that.

Sunny Welker operates the website Justice For Caylee out of her home. She launched the website to provide a place for people to talk about the case as well as gather information.

"I'm here for the child, not here for anyone else. I'm here to make sure she is brought home," Welker told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

But then last week, she received a startling phone call. Welker claims Cindy Anthony called her on the phone and started to threaten her because of the website.

"She told me she was very upset and I was impeding the investigation looking for an alive Caylee. My website was getting in the way of that," Welker said. "If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass."

Welker filed a complaint with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office. Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

"I explained we were not selling anything on the website. It's there for information and to discuss the case and if they want to help and volunteer there is a link for EquuSearch," Welker said.

The Flagler County Sheriff's Office took the complaint for informational purposes. No crime has been committed.

CASEY'S ATTORNEY GETS TRIAL DELAYED

At first, the tactic was lie, lie, lie. Now, Casey Anthony's defense strategy may be stall, stall, stall.

Her lawyer got a delay Wednesday in Casey's trial on check fraud charges (watch hearing). He may be trying to delay her murder trial, as well.

Casey's defense attorney says he's considering whether to ask the judge to put off her January murder trial and possibly to move it out of town. Jose Baez is accusing prosecutors of stalling in handing over all the evidence they have and is hoping for a hearing to address it.

"We all believe [Caylee is] alive and, if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them," attorney Jose Baez told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

The defense is accusing prosecutors of purposely releasing all the psychics' tips first just to make it appear as though there were no credible tips showing Caylee is alive. The Anthonys claims about following her kidnappers and getting closer to finding her don't seem to be panning out.

"She says she gave the child to a babysitter that no one can find. Doesn't the key lie with her? Why do you need to rely on stranger's tips when she is the one who could really lead you in some direction?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked attorney Jose Baez (full interview).

"Kathi, I'm not going to discuss theories of defense or anything we plan on bringing out in court. The truth is, under the rules of discovery we're entitled to it," Baez said.

Investigators said the tips are not panning out because Caylee's gone.

"Do you think she's being open and honest with you?" Belich asked Baez.

"I don't think it's wise to make statements about my communication with her," he said.

The defense wants to try the check fraud charges after the murder trial because, Baez said, he wants to focus all his energies on the murder trial. He even came close to suggesting, if she's convicted in the death of her daughter, the check charges could become unimportant. Prosecutors are against that.

The judge said he'll decide next month.

Klaas ... has RED every been contacted by the Anthonys in regards to the dialogue taking place on the Caylee Marie Thread?

Janet

I would just love to see Cindy Anthony threaten to kick Red's a$$.   

Klaas - was Red able to work out the arrangements for helping Tim in Orlando?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: November 05, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

<snipped>

Every convicted murderer who has had her/his received the ultimate consequence for his/her actions was once a baby, toddler, preteen, teen and adult.  What is the defence's motive in presenting pictures of Casey Anthony growing up.  This mades me all the more angry.  It is a reminder that ...

CAYLEE MARIE WAS DEPRIVED OF HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE BY CASEY ANTHONY.  IT WAS CASEY ANTHONY WHO MADE THE DECISION NOT TO ALLOW CAYLEE MARIE TO EXPERIENCE THE BLESSINGS THAT HER GOD-GIVEN LIFE HAD TO OFFER.

Why should Casey Anthony be afforded the gift of life when it was her who took the the life of another?

THE SCALES OF JUSTICE MUST BALANCE!!!

Janet

The prosecution should stress that Caylee will never have the opportunity for family pictures as she grows up....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 05, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?

I'd have to say NO!!!!!!!! I'm no lawyer ad I knew that one off the top of my head~at least he got the Lake part correct

Some law clerk in his office is gonna take a lot of crap over that error...lawyers don't do there own research

Maybe so~but those cases were so high profile, just like Diane Downs that I'd think he would double check before announcing a 30 page report, I just hope he is as incompetent as Baez, Black etc.

You would think so....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 05, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!
It's in the raw footage on wftv and it's date today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 05, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »

SS - I don't know if Red will be going or not.  I asked late last night but he hasn't answered me yet.  I'll try and find out tonight.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 05, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!

In response to a reporter ... did Cindy say that they did not have a lawyer?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »

Watch this video  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

Cindy Anthony wouldn't talk, but George seemed happy about news he wouldn't disclose. (11/05/08)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #528 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »

Up until now, there were opposing views between people...She DID or DID NOT kill her.  Now the opposing views will be among the group that believes she did kill her...just different..COLD BLOODED MURDERER deserves the DP or MENTALLY ILL needs to be institutionalized for a few years.

I wonder how Cindy is taking all this? Her "foundation" is going down the tubes, no money coming in for the search of a live Caylee and now KC's defense is going to be how crappy her life was and how she is mentally unbalanced.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's
defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

Hi Blonde - don't go to the Arrested Media website.  There have been some virus, worm, trojan horse, etc. warnings.  Klaas checked it with Norton, and the warnings are correct.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

HMMMMM~naybe they just got their first check from ABC and they can't wait to use it to "search for Caylee in PR??? But, since when don't they have a lawyer?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »

She said they didn't have a lawyer when asked if he had told them not to say anything- I wonder what happened to Count Dracula (Nejame)?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Along with the complaint, defense attorney Jose Baez was back in court to deal with the check fraud Casey's accused of.

The woman who runs the website says she feels sorry for the Anthonys. She doesn't know if Caylee is dead or alive, but just wants to help. Cindy Anthony said people are trying to profit off of her granddaughter and she won't tolerate that.

Sunny Welker operates the website Justice For Caylee out of her home. She launched the website to provide a place for people to talk about the case as well as gather information.

"I'm here for the child, not here for anyone else. I'm here to make sure she is brought home," Welker told Eyewitness News on Wednesday.

But then last week, she received a startling phone call. Welker claims Cindy Anthony called her on the phone and started to threaten her because of the website.

"She told me she was very upset and I was impeding the investigation looking for an alive Caylee. My website was getting in the way of that," Welker said. "If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass."

Welker filed a complaint with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office. Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

"I explained we were not selling anything on the website. It's there for information and to discuss the case and if they want to help and volunteer there is a link for EquuSearch," Welker said.

The Flagler County Sheriff's Office took the complaint for informational purposes. No crime has been committed.
<< snipp >>  
I'm sorry for they large copy of the post / article  but felt I had to.
IF CinCin is making these type of calls and they can be proven on what was said... CinCin needs to be in an adjoining Cell to Casey.  BUT I doubt the call was recorded. 
"Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee" 

Umm does this mean It is Ok for her to do so...  and will she/they  be making 2008 tax returns available to MSM   Free of charge  thumleft

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

It's in the raw footage on wftv and it's date today.

WTF    Now CA says thet don't have a lawyer and GA is all bubbly spoutin off about good news??????????  what is up with them
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:40 PM »

WTF!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »

Cindy Anthony wouldn't talk, but George seemed happy about news he wouldn't disclose. (11/05/08)

This video clip was taking TODAY!!!

_____

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-death110508,0,6113475.story

Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:33 PM EST, November 5, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors Wednesday a report that outlined why the single mother accused of killing her child should not get the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence, defines how details in Anthony's case does not fit the state criteria needed for the death penalty -- a penalty reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it received the report, which is not public record. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. The body of Caylee – who would have turned 3 in August – has not been found.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Prosecutors have not decided yet whether the state will pursue the death penalty. If they do seek death, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase when the jury hears both why she should and should not get the death penalty.

Some of the reasons outlined against death include: Lenamon pointed out the analysis techniques used on hair and air samples from her trunk to prove decomposition are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and high susceptible to mishandling," he wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, Lenamon wrote.

Details of the Anthony case to do not rise to the level required for the death penalty, he wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. There is no history of abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

He wrote that filicide – the act of a parent killing a child – is different than other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories. For example, one type is a parent who kills under influence of mental illness. Another type suggests a parent's motive may be to save the child from real or imagined harm.

Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. He mentioned Andrea Yates – a Texas mother who drowned all five children – was sentenced to life in prison. Susan Smith, the Arkansas mother who pushed her car with her two children inside in a lake, got life in prison.

Lenamon wrote that experts will likely agree that Anthony as "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth." Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and arrest "is not normal," he wrote.

Lenamon also refers to other Orange County cases involving the death of a child. For example, Anita Simmons, who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that a filing a notice of the death penalty is no the right thing to do," he wrote.

typical lawyer crap.....the last paragraph is almost funny....the totality of the circumstance???  He doesn't know the totality of the circumstances...he is talking through his hat....

Wow- and this is from her DEFENSE?
He admits there was a crime- by saying "The crime was not cold calculated and premeditated.   Oh yeah- Mr Baez has been insisting there WAS NO CRIME.

Regarding his comments about the testing- he says- "Even if it is enough evidence for a guilty verdict" -   say whaaat?   I thought there was NO CRIME.  Isn't that her plea- not guilty?
Glad he's not defending me! 

Nancy Grace is gonna have SUCH fun with this statement...
Are all the lawyers in Florida this stupid?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

This video clip was taking TODAY!!!

I think it's an attempt to throw doubt, to stop or delay the search.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »

<< snipp >>  
I'm sorry for they large copy of the post / article  but felt I had to.
IF CinCin is making these type of calls and they can be proven on what was said... CinCin needs to be in an adjoining Cell to Casey.  BUT I doubt the call was recorded. 
"Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee" 

Umm does this mean It is Ok for her to do so...  and will she/they  be making 2008 tax returns available to MSM   Free of charge  thumleft

I wonder if Cindy will take the tax deduction for Caylee being in the household until July 1st?
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

My thoughts exactly!!!  What do you think is going on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.