April 19, 2024, 09:37:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312111 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #560 on: November 05, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!

Why is Cindy almost laughing?? She really seemed to enjoy the reporters chasing after her!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 05, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »

Cindy Anthony wouldn't talk, but George seemed happy about news he wouldn't disclose. (11/05/08)

This video clip was taking TODAY!!!

I think it's an attempt to throw doubt, to stop or delay the search.

Maybe GA & CA are happy LA/someone else was successfull in moving Caylee from the site where GA was standing looking in the woods~tht woud make them happy, JMO
Nope. This video is VERY OLD.  Mis-dated by WFTV as today.

I think you are right...I went back and looked at it again....cindy is heavier in this footage than she is now....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 05, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

<<Snip>>That is really old..mis-dated bt WFTV.  It is before Nejame.  Casey's 1st or 2nd trip to jail.
  What 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 05, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

Nope. This video is VERY OLD.  Mis-dated by WFTV as today.

Interesting.. in any case, I still say my last post still holds. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 05, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »

This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!
I think it's old Cindy said we don't have a lawyer.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 05, 2008, 07:39:31 PM »

I believe that video is old though. It was before the GJ sitting and KC was leading her parents on that Caylee would be home soon, before her birthday etc..I'm not sure how it got mixed up in today's viewings. I did see it some time ago though
It's in the raw footage on wftv and it's date today.

Carmen
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 05, 2008, 07:40:59 PM »

Makes you wonder what idiot drug that out to put on the front page of their website. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 05, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   
Did I head George say... she is fine !!! and CinCin.. has Nothing to say 

Hey I'll eat Raw Crow pie IF George is Correct  but I will need some exta salt to get it down

I will gladly eat an entire Crow Pie with you OF and ... I will beg the Anthonys' forgiveness for so much that I have said and speculated on and ... I will NEVER participate in another crime forum discussion.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: November 05, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »

Man, why would the newspeople misdate that video??  Yeah, Cindy does look heavier in that piece.  GRRR...I can't keep up with any of this anymore!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 05, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »

George has been claiming that Caylee is alive and well for about three or four months now.  He knows where she is and the nine places that she has been.  He is watching the people who have Caylee.  Caylee was expected at home for her birthday, but she wasn't able to be there.  Casey has told him where she is and they have received tips from numerous people who have seen Caylee.  I really don't think that George is delusional, but he's trying very hard to change public sentiment and create reasonable doubt for at least one juror.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 05, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Hey I'll eat Raw Crow pie IF George is Correct  but I will need some exta salt to get it down

I will gladly eat an entire Crow Pie with you OF and ... I will beg the Anthonys' forgiveness for so much that I have said and speculated on and ... I will NEVER participate in another crime forum discussion.

Janet
We will all eat crow togther.....but Janet...never say never...I said that at the 3 year anniversary of Natalee's death..never again..and here I am....hoping and praying for this innocent little child

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #571 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:21 PM »

Man, why would the newspeople misdate that video??  Yeah, Cindy does look heavier in that piece.  GRRR...I can't keep up with any of this anymore!

She does look heavier AND she said she was visitig Casey, maybe this was when they found out  Casey was getting bonded out and they had to put a "spin" on it to show that this would help find Caylee, I just can't imagine WTF they could be happy about ( well, except profiting off tragedy of their grandchild

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

IF  this an old clip put out as NEW  Clip...
someone at WFTV  needs to handed their walking papers and have to walk through the Monkey gauntlet on the way to the door.   
JMO of course 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 05, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »

I haven't a clue....just another goof up....but it sure got my blood rolling through my veins!!  I would like nothing better than for Caylee to be alive.....but just like Elvis ...I am confident Caylee is gone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 05, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's
defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

Hi Blonde - don't go to the Arrested Media website.  There have been some virus, worm, trojan horse, etc. warnings.  Klaas checked it with Norton, and the warnings are correct.
OK Thank You ,I won't

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 05, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Janet
We will all eat crow togther.....but Janet...never say never...I said that at the 3 year anniversary of Natalee's death..never again..and here I am....hoping and praying for this innocent little child

Sunny ... you are right.

I hope Lizzy is able to confirm or refute the November 5/08 date that is connected to that video clip.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 05, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »

She does look heavier AND she said she was visitig Casey, maybe this was when they found out  Casey was getting bonded out and they had to put a "spin" on it to show that this would help find Caylee, I just can't imagine WTF they could be happy about ( well, except profiting off tragedy of their grandchild

right!  And if they had visited casey today we would have known it!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

Islandmonkey...when I read Susan Smith from Arkansas it hit me that they wasn't right.  Doesn't this lawyer do his homework?

When you consider the defense's choice of a PR spokesperson and ... how long the defense allowed Todd Black to speak on their behalf ...

Janet

Reports of Todd Black being taken off the case were wrong, btw.
Brandi
 So this is wrong?

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

According to TB allegedly only. He is in the business or "rights" which would entitle him to "stay involved" as in, having an interest in, the rights to the "true story".
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Janet

I'll eat the crow and beg forgiveness, also.  I just don't know about giving up SM.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

WFTV also announced that mysterious public-relations figure Todd Black, who is working for Casey's
defense attorney Jose Baez, is off the case.

Not so, according to the public-relations firm. The firm is rotating reps on the case, but Black remains on it, too, according to a message on the firm's answering machine.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-a.html

I guess we will know if we ever his his voice again, since we have not seen him.  Oh course, any 12 yr old could write a press release and say they were him, so don't think another press fax would work, and I really bet it would have a different fax number header.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.