April 20, 2024, 09:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312132 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 05, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »

IF  this an old clip put out as NEW  Clip...
someone at WFTV  needs to handed their walking papers and have to walk through the Monkey gauntlet on the way to the door.   
JMO of course 

Maybe a Monkey who resides in the Orlando area would check with WFTV regarding the date of that video clip.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #581 on: November 05, 2008, 07:51:53 PM »

New command post for Caylee search
Due to scheduling issues, the command post will no longer be located on Boggy Creek Road. The new location is at:

The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
SE Corner
Orlando, FL

The search is set to begin at 8 a.m., on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008 and will continue until further notice.

Does anyone know if Casey had visitors today?? Someone call LP quick!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #582 on: November 05, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

In regards to the check fraud being delayed. How can they NOT bring it into the murder trial if THEY are the ones bringing it up to show how "unusual' KC was acting. 2nd IF something should happen and KC gets off or a lower sentencing for murdering her child. They could slap her with another 50 years added onto that on the fraud charges, right?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #583 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:43 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   
Did I head George say... she is fine !!! and CinCin.. has Nothing to say 

Hey I'll eat Raw Crow pie IF George is Correct  but I will need some exta salt to get it down

I will gladly eat an entire Crow Pie with you OF and ... I will beg the Anthonys' forgiveness for so much that I have said and speculated on and ... I will NEVER participate in another crime forum discussion.

Janet
I volunteer to help feed it to you and provide barf bags....other than that I do not wish to apologize to them for their eratic behavior.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 05, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Hey I'll eat Raw Crow pie IF George is Correct  but I will need some exta salt to get it down

I will gladly eat an entire Crow Pie with you OF and ... I will beg the Anthonys' forgiveness for so much that I have said and speculated on and ... I will NEVER participate in another crime forum discussion.

Janet

I'll eat the crow and beg forgiveness, also.  I just don't know about giving up SM.   

You will find me in the Political Thread if you dare to venture.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: November 05, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

Cindy Anthony wouldn't talk, but George seemed happy about news he wouldn't disclose. (11/05/08)

This video clip was taking TODAY!!!

Are we absolutely sure about that - Cindy looks much thinner than that these days and none of the info seemed to make any sense.  I'm in the twilight zone again!!!   
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: November 05, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »

This Friday, I'm going to make a point in telling Tim Miller, that everyone here at SM sends their love, admiration, and highest respects. And that we all pray for a successful, and safe search.

As I've stated before, I will give a post briefing after the meeting on Friday, and after Saturday & Sunday's search. It will only be about an 80 mile round trip for each of the three days for me, so posting each evening will not be a problem.

Who here will be joining me this weekend? I know that those who will not be able to be there, will be there in spirit and support. THANK YOU!

I'm all geared up, and ready to go!

Chuck
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2008, 07:58:22 PM »

IF  this an old clip put out as NEW  Clip...
someone at WFTV  needs to handed their walking papers and have to walk through the Monkey gauntlet on the way to the door.   
JMO of course

Maybe a Monkey who resides in the Orlando area would check with WFTV regarding the date of that video clip.

Janet
I called the internet contact # ~~  Craig Something...
Then heard in the video where someone ASKS   how did the visitation go today.....
So I'm betting this is an old clip that someway (I want to know how) the date of it got updated to day.
JMO of course
And IF the Anthonys produce an ALIVE  Caylee I will fly to FL and eat the crow pie in front of them...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw I believe that video is old though. It was before the GJ sitting and KC was leading her parents on that Caylee would be home soon, before her birthday etc..I'm not sure how it got mixed up in today's viewings. I did see it some time ago though  the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!
It's in the raw footage on wftv and it's date today.

cuteascanbe wrote:   I believe that video is old though. It was before the GJ sitting and KC was leading her parents on that Caylee would be home soon, before her birthday etc..I'm not sure how it got mixed up in today's viewings. I did see it some time ago though 

thanks cute....I wonder if anyone has called the TV station about it yet???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 05, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Janet
I volunteer to help feed it to you and provide barf bags....other than that I do not wish to apologize to them for their eratic behavior.

Dolce ... if Caylee Marie is alive ... the Anthonys' iratic behavior can be justified and ... my heart will go out to them.

You and I will be juggling our own Crow pies and barf bags hon.

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 05, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17912628/index.html
This was posted on another site and I don't know if the video is from today or when.  I never saw it before.

thanks BB...I hadn't seen it before either...I saw I believe that video is old though. It was before the GJ sitting and KC was leading her parents on that Caylee would be home soon, before her birthday etc..I'm not sure how it got mixed up in today's viewings. I did see it some time ago though  the date on it was today....did they visit casey today????  George seemed excited...Cindy needs a better bra!!
It's in the raw footage on wftv and it's date today.

cuteascanbe wrote:   I believe that video is old though. It was before the GJ sitting and KC was leading her parents on that Caylee would be home soon, before her birthday etc..I'm not sure how it got mixed up in today's viewings. I did see it some time ago though 

thanks cute....I wonder if anyone has called the TV station about it yet???

I am quite sure it is old as well. I don't think it was sunny in Orlando today either. Maybe the date is when they posted it, not when it was taken. Or the date you are viewing it, which would be today, always.  LOL

But I am 100% sure it is old, old, old.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 05, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

New command post for Caylee search
Due to scheduling issues, the command post will no longer be located on Boggy Creek Road. The new location is at:

The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
SE Corner
Orlando, FL

The search is set to begin at 8 a.m., on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008 and will continue until further notice.

Does anyone know if Casey had visitors today?? Someone call LP quick!!!

Do any of our Orlando monkeys know what is located at this intersection? Klaas can you do a map and pinpoint it??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: November 05, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »

Well, if you want to know if it was from today just verify if they visited Casey in jail today as that is where they are leaving from, just visiting her in jail.

I personally think it was from today......DO NOT THROW BANANA'S AT ME I WILL JUST EAT THEM!!

LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #594 on: November 05, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »

Man, why would the newspeople misdate that video??  Yeah, Cindy does look heavier in that piece.  GRRR...I can't keep up with any of this anymore!
I haven't dug up the old link yet, but I remember watching it a few times months ago.  Notice Kathy Belich's hair is blonde highlighted, Cindy's hair is shorter, she is more tanned and heavier.  Sorry I can't find it...but guarantee it is way old.  I will keep looking.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 05, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

Cindy looks much heavier in this video..It has to be old...KC hasn't had any visitors,right?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 05, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

In regards to the check fraud being delayed. How can they NOT bring it into the murder trial if THEY are the ones bringing it up to show how "unusual' KC was acting. 2nd IF something should happen and KC gets off or a lower sentencing for murdering her child. They could slap her with another 50 years added onto that on the fraud charges, right?   

I have emailed an attorney friend of mine and am waiting for his reply....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: November 05, 2008, 08:04:22 PM »

Double the WTF...   !!   

Janet

Dolce ... if Caylee Marie is alive ... the Anthonys' iratic behavior can be justified and ... my heart will go out to them.

You and I will be juggling our own Crow pies and barf bags hon.

Janet
Well they still have to clarify who and what the dead body decomp is in the trunk of the car before I will get down and dirty. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 05, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

There is a girl here being charge with 2nd degree manslaughter.  Her newborn was left in a baby swing while she and her mother slept at the other end of the house..  A puppy got the newborn out of the swing and bit him until he died.  She is charged because she did not feed the dog previously and had done drugs the day before and did not hear her baby cry.  There is more to this story but is too grapic to be posted here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 05, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »

Cindy looks much heavier in this video..It has to be old...KC hasn't had any visitors,right?

Just got back from picking up dinner.  Now that you guys mention it Cindy does look heavier.  I think it may be an old video. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.