April 25, 2024, 02:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312403 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #740 on: November 05, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »

Hi Colt,

Both my husband and I will be at the search on Saturday.  We are coming from MI. Maybe we can meet up!  But I will warn you now - we both smoke!!

BTW - you can tease my husband for getting me all confused with Kelly Park and Qwannis Island - And he is the captain of our boat.   

I smoke as well (my last and only vice), but my wife does not. I don't smoke in the car or in the house...never have.

How can I get my cell phone number to you, so the wife and I can meet you both?

Chuck

BANANA GRAM!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: November 05, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »

Hi Colt,

Both my husband and I will be at the search on Saturday.  We are coming from MI. Maybe we can meet up!  But I will warn you now - we both smoke!!

BTW - you can tease my husband for getting me all confused with Kelly Park and Qwannis Island - And he is the captain of our boat.   

I smoke as well (my last and only vice), but my wife does not. I don't smoke in the car or in the house...never have.

Chuck

Do you have an im

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: November 05, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

Hi Colt,

MyTime, thank you so much for traveling all the way from Michigan to help with the search.  You are one super monkey.

No SS, I meant Merritt Island - MI is just Florida talk...right Colt? 

That is indeed Florida talk. I can't tease your husband too much.....because even after 30 years between living in MI and Titusville (now home).....I sometimes still screw it up! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #743 on: November 05, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

Yeah. Brilliant move.. let's put a KidFinder tent up right outside the woods. WTF  LOL

I'm just sayin..  somebody else mentioned him possibly trying to set up a tent near where TES will search, to "mess with" the TES searchers.. trying to make a point. 

Anybody know if this is a logical area to set up a tent, if that's really what he was doing there? (Seeing if he should put a tent up there?)

Maybe he was planning on putting the tent over her burial site~Nothing this family does shocks me anymore, in fact they have taken "denial" to a level that is sociopathic.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 05, 2008, 10:39:41 PM »

IF ... they delay the forgery trial ... and IF they cop an insanity plea in the murder trial ... how will that plea affect the forgery trial when it comes up?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #745 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »

::MonkeyEek::I just moved around that map area of the TES command center and was blown away by the retaining ponds and water, and lakes around that area.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #746 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

JUST FOUND OUT MURT IS INTERVIEWING GEORGE TOMORROW MORNING.... :: ::MonkeyEek::MonkeyEek::

Yes - Murt was driving around this morning and happened past where George was at the KidFinder tent.  He stopped and spoke to George and George agreed to an interview tomorrow.  I think Murt will take it easy on him question wise.

I hate that I miss so much at work!  But at least he'll have it taped.  Murt said he was keeping it casual, he was going to ask about his past in Ohio too.  He said he's not a Nancy Grace and will be polite.  Wonder if George will follow through?

As for Murts chat tonight, it IS full, with over 300 people.  The trolls are ridiculous, but luckily I haven't locked up, just real slow to post and too many people chatting to keep up with.  I have a headached trying to read.

So, now anxciously waiting for the Doc. Dump tomorrow!  Should be VERY interesting, after today's Defense leak of Casey being depressed!  HOW FREAKIN' RIDICULOUS!   I have suffered depression many times, and I just wanna sleep and do NOTHING!.   Never killed or had the URGE to kill anybody!  Lord have Mercy!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #747 on: November 05, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »

IF ... they delay the forgery trial ... and IF they cop an insanity plea in the murder trial ... how will that plea affect the forgery trial when it comes up?

They want to hold off on the forgery/stealing case, so they can go in to the Murder trial and claim she has a clean record, never in trouble before.  But interesting question, IF they can prove insanity!  VERY UNLIKELY!  But, NOTHING surprises me anymore!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 05, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »

If Cindy had not made that fateful call to the police that day, where would we be now.  And if she were driving around with Casey in the car, saying she was going to the police station, why did Casey let it go that far??  They made it sound like they were just driving around.  Then they got home and Cindy made the call to the police out of spite, not knowing she was changing the fate of all their lives.  Why didn't Casey tell them then???  Of course, George already knew. 

George and/or Lee and Casey had not anticipated Cindy making that 911 call.

I believe at some point when the time was deemed right ... Cindy would have been made aware that she would never again embraced her precious grandaughter but ... the freedom of her entire family was at risk if the whole truth was revealed and ... she would have to remain strong.

Maybe a story would be told to those outside the immediate family that implied that Caylee had been adopted and ... that would be the end of story.  Life would somehow go on for the Anthonys and ... the truth would forever remain a secret ... a family secret.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:27 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

Thanks mytime...now you're making me look stupid! 

((what in the heck is a im??))
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »

You know, the Anthonys are so disgusting I bet they are gonna block the area where they know Caylee is hoping that would deter people from going back there.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:00 PM »

If Cindy had not made that fateful call to the police that day, where would we be now.  And if she were driving around with Casey in the car, saying she was going to the police station, why did Casey let it go that far??  They made it sound like they were just driving around.  Then they got home and Cindy made the call to the police out of spite, not knowing she was changing the fate of all their lives.  Why didn't Casey tell them then???  Of course, George already knew. 

I believe at some point when the time was deemed right ... Cindy would have been made aware that she would never again embraced her precious grandaughter but ... the freedom of her entire family was at risk if the whole truth was revealed and ... she would have to remain strong.

Maybe a story would be told to those outside the immediate family that implied that Caylee had been adopted and ... that would be the end of story.  Life would somehow go on for the Anthonys and ... the truth would forever remain a secret ... a family secret.

IMO

Janet

Janet, what a horrible concept.  I'm nauseated by the idea that people could kill a child and then tell others some story to explain away her absence.  Just amazing, but probably true.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:24 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

Just post your phone number, address, bank account Id, Social Sec. here - we won't tell anyone!!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:47 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

yahoo or aol instant message!  LOL  I will email Klaas and ask her to send you my email address.  Ok?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »

Thanks KC Jackie.  Red's dumpster and the office park are right there by several cell phone pings.  Maybe he really is correct and it's the trifecta.  Was anyone able to identify where the little white church is located?  Red took them during the search so they must be fairly close together.  He said that the search team parked their cars in the church parking lot.  It's all in the same location as the bridge where the shovel was found and the dumpster in the office park.

Anyone?  Does this church look new enough to maybe not be on the maps yet?  Does it look like a certain denomination to anyone? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 05, 2008, 10:50:02 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

Yeah mytime.  What the heck is im?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: November 05, 2008, 10:50:30 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

Instant message??? No.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 05, 2008, 10:50:33 PM »

IMO

Janet

I agree totally!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: November 05, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »

Hi Colt,

Chuck

Do you have an im

Just post your phone number, address, bank account Id, Social Sec. here - we won't tell anyone!!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

_____

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: November 05, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »

It seems that the murder-trial qualified attorney is trying to make every excuse in the book to get the Prosecution to not file death penalty charges.  It seems strange that he would propose all of these stories, some even conflicting.  Does he think he can offer up the smorgasboard of excuses and the Prosecution will choose the one they like? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.