March 28, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 310808 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: November 06, 2008, 01:29:24 AM »

I think if I was the DA making a deal with her, I'd make her take me to the body, media frenzy, protesters, and all.

Wouldn't fair to Caylee though!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 06, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »

Sorry to all the posters that responded to me who I didn't respond to.  My computer kept shutting down, so I went to the store to buy snacks.  Sure hope someone noticed I didn't respond.   

You were gone???? Just kidding - I was worried sick!  Did you see my post - my husband will be going to the search - to hold my hand!!  I am going to suck it up, go and search!! I pray Caylee is found and I pray by somebody else!!

Did you see Leonard P the other night on NG when she or her stand-in asked him if he'd thought ahead to if he actually found Caylee ?  First time I ever saw him speechless. Very sobering thought.  You're a really brave monkey, will be praying for you and all the searchers, my hat's off to ya. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:30 AM »

Bud's Girl-like your new avi!  Reminds me of someone I know.  Fall is my favorite season.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: November 06, 2008, 01:31:49 AM »

Bud's Girl-like your new avi!  Reminds me of someone I know.  Fall is my favorite season.

Reminds you of someone you know ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 06, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »

A little about Bi Polar disorder.  No I'm not referring to myself.  But, I did have a close relative with this.  Luckily, she didn't really hurt anyone physically.  But oh what a nightmare she could create and I mean from day one!!  They seem to have no boundaries, it's all about them.  Very close to Borderline Personality Disorder, but a little less deliberate.  People can have dual diagnosis or more. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 06, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »

Sorry to all the posters that responded to me who I didn't respond to.  My computer kept shutting down, so I went to the store to buy snacks.  Sure hope someone noticed I didn't respond.   

You were gone???? Just kidding - I was worried sick!  Did you see my post - my husband will be going to the search - to hold my hand!!  I am going to suck it up, go and search!! I pray Caylee is found and I pray by somebody else!!

Mytime-that's exactly why I'll be praying for you all, for whoever actually finds Caylee.  No human being should ever have to experience that.  Just keep Caylee's pic in your mind's eye-you can do it!

Forecast for the Day:
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: November 06, 2008, 01:34:43 AM »

Did you say something? 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: November 06, 2008, 01:34:44 AM »

A little about Bi Polar disorder.  No I'm not referring to myself.  But, I did have a close relative with this.  Luckily, she didn't really hurt anyone physically.  But oh what a nightmare she could create and I mean from day one!!  They seem to have no boundaries, it's all about them.  Very close to Borderline Personality Disorder, but a little less deliberate.  People can have dual diagnosis or more. 

Oh sure, blame it on some poor relative!! 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 06, 2008, 01:35:40 AM »

Bud's Girl-I want to jump in a big pile of leaves too!  LOL

Forecast for the Day:
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: November 06, 2008, 01:38:06 AM »

I'm finding it way too difficult to stay on topic right now.  I think it's time for me to say Good Night and Sleep Peacefully! to
 islandmonkey, Blessed Mother, AZLady, mytime, shar, mig, GabbyG, Bud's Girl, ISpy, West Coast Monkey, SADVAL2, pinetucky, wreck, georgia peach, marymary, AzGrama and 31 Guests.

Tomorrow should be an amazing day with the expected documents
MyTime, I can hardly wait for my new shirtless sleeves.  Of course they can wait until your return from Florida.  You and Hubby stay safe and go with God!  Please Please may Caylee be brought home for a proper resting place.

Bless Your and all searchers Hearts!

PJ flower

Good night PJ  Sleep with Angels!
MyTime, Colt and all the other Monkeys who are participating in the search this weekend, my prayers go with you all, and with all involved in the search. I pray that Angels will be guiding the searchers, and that if Caylee is found that special Angels will be with that person and group who find her, and give them the strength they will need. Although it will be a very sad and difficult thing just try to remember that it's soo needed, and the answer to so many prayers. And it will mean the end of little Caylee having to be alone somewhere out there, so as difficult as it would be it will be a blessing. And take strength in knowing that Angels ARE close.
God Bless you all and stay safe!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: November 06, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »

Mytime-that's exactly why I'll be praying for you all, for whoever actually finds Caylee.  No human being should ever have to experience that.  Just keep Caylee's pic in your mind's eye-you can do it!

I once found a dead body!!  OMG - but I am praying that Caylee was put in something, so.  Plus I dont think the team leader will allow you to go near anything suspicious.  This is making me feel calmer about searching. 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:10 AM »

Oh gosh, I can hardly keep up responding to these responses.  I am so proud of you Mytime, (name check) and I just wish I could be there with you too.  We will be praying for you and the others. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:11 AM »

Maybe, the psychologist is a last-ditch effort to get Casey to realize this time, she's gone too far with one of her games.  Maybe this is the bucket of cold water in her face that if she "loses", she dies.  IMO, I think Casey likes taking risks and so far her experience has been that she's beat the odds.  She seems to think she's invincible.

Or maybe it's a set-up for the mental health/insanity/post-partum defense.

I bet so too. It is my opinion that BP disorder diagnosis is given more often than necessary and applicable. Post partum, maybe. She was lucid enough to figure out how to cash another persons check (which I would not have a clue how to do). She was sane enough to google chloroform (if it was her). She seems premeditated to me, and together enough to create her story.
I agree, Shell!  I'm thinking pre-med too.  She was also lucid enough to establish with Amy the car frequently running out of gas and the whole "my Dad hit an animal/dead squirrel" story too.  Lucid enough to collect quite a few vicious pics in her photobucket and delete 200+ pics of Caylee too.  I knew someone BP once and those kind of people don't plan ahead or care to cover their tracks.

Yes, and they are so impulsive they often do not remember what they did or said. (IMHO as usual)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:12 AM »

Marymary- the BP person I knew dated a co-worker and trespassed into a dangerous place at night.  When she discovered she was pregnant, lo and behold, he had three other children and a recent baby with someone else.  Surprise, Surprise!  Seems he didn't like to take his meds and his parents stepped up to help her out with support for yet another grandchild.  I felt somewhat sorry for them.

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: November 06, 2008, 01:40:52 AM »

I'm finding it way too difficult to stay on topic right now.  I think it's time for me to say Good Night and Sleep Peacefully! to
 islandmonkey, Blessed Mother, AZLady, mytime, shar, mig, GabbyG, Bud's Girl, ISpy, West Coast Monkey, SADVAL2, pinetucky, wreck, georgia peach, marymary, AzGrama and 31 Guests.

Tomorrow should be an amazing day with the expected documents
MyTime, I can hardly wait for my new shirtless sleeves.  Of course they can wait until your return from Florida.  You and Hubby stay safe and go with God!  Please Please may Caylee be brought home for a proper resting place.

Bless Your and all searchers Hearts!

PJ flower

Good night PJ  Sleep with Angels!
MyTime, Colt and all the other Monkeys who are participating in the search this weekend, my prayers go with you all, and with all involved in the search. I pray that Angels will be guiding the searchers, and that if Caylee is found that special Angels will be with that person and group who find her, and give them the strength they will need. Although it will be a very sad and difficult thing just try to remember that it's soo needed, and the answer to so many prayers. And it will mean the end of little Caylee having to be alone somewhere out there, so as difficult as it would be it will be a blessing. And take strength in knowing that Angels ARE close.
God Bless you all and stay safe!!

Thank You - GabbyG
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: November 06, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »

Mytime-Wow!  I'm sorry you had that happen.  Things were amiss this week with my elderly neighbor (another neighbor reported it) and I had to get a key to open the door.  I was so afraid I'd find her dead.  Just a mistake though, she was alright, but it really scared me.  I can't imagine actually finding someone.  You are very brae and compassionate.

Forecast for the Day:
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: November 06, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »

I once found a dead body!!  OMG - but I am praying that Caylee was put in something, so.  Plus I dont think the team leader will allow you to go near anything suspicious.  This is making me feel calmer about searching. 

I found a body once, MT.  I thought that I could handle anything until that day.

I will pray for all of you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: November 06, 2008, 01:44:20 AM »

I certainly understand why no children can search!  But I sure wish my kids could.  They have endless engery and my daughter is old eagle eyes!  She can find anything.  She is so awesome to shop with too. LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #898 on: November 06, 2008, 01:44:50 AM »

Hey monkeys.  Look at what I found.  Think this may be our "expert" the defense attorney would like to evaluate Casey.  Interestingly enough, he wrote a book on BiPolar.
Dr. Xavier Amador http://www.xavieramador.com/biography/
Bio

Dr. Xavier AmadorDr. Amador is an internationally sought-after speaker, clinical psychologist, professor at Columbia University, Teachers College, in New York City, and author of eight books including the national best seller “I’m Not Sick, I Don’t Need Help!”

Dr. Amador’s expertise has made him a regular contributor to the Today Show and a featured guest on ABC Good Morning America, Prime Time Live, CBS This Morning, NBC Nightly News, 60 Minutes, CNN, Dateline, ABC’s World News Tonight, Fox News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and many others.

Dr. Amador has been a consultant to numerous companies and government agencies including the National Institute of Health.

His forensic cases include the Unabomber, PFC Lynndie England, Elizabeth Smart Kidnapping, and Zacarias Moussaoui trials. Dr. Amador has over 25 years experience working with adults, families, and couples. He lives in New York.

Previously, Dr. Amador was a professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons; on the Board of Directors of the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI); Director of Research at NAMI; and the Director of Psychology at the New York State Psychiatric Institute.

In addition to his books Dr. Amador has published over 100 peer-reviewed scientific papers, and many other publications that have been translated into more than 20 languages.

Dr. Amador was co-chair of the last text revision of the Schizophrenia and related disorders section of the DSM IV-TR (often referred to as the “Psychiatrists’ Bible”).
NEW 2008 RELEASE!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: November 06, 2008, 01:45:13 AM »

Oh sure, blame it on some poor relative!! 

lmao...Mytime.

MM, I agree, there are often multiple problems/diagnosis. They often think it is all about them. (Not that I know or anything, lol)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.