April 19, 2024, 07:30:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312048 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: November 06, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »

Good night everybody!!  Must go to sleep now!
Good night Mytime!

Goodnight KCJ I keep missing you.  Sleep well. 
Maybe we can catch up tomorrow    Someone needs to paint my lips - so I can be pretty too!  Goodnight

Anytime, you do look sooooo dreamy though.  See you tomorrow. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: November 06, 2008, 02:20:02 AM »

Bedtime for me too. Sweet dreams to all the monkeys.

Nite Shell you too. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #942 on: November 06, 2008, 02:22:02 AM »

I think the new attorney may believe they could get her to talk with Dr. Amador's method.  Maybe they already did?  Maybe she confessed to the pastor that she spent 4 hours with?  (just speculating, of course)

“Dr. Amador’s LEAP method takes you by the hand and heart and leads you to an understanding
that gives you the power to break the impasse and get what you need. This will be an invaluable
tool for anyone who wants to get past ‘I’m right and you’re wrong!’ I know of nothing even in
the same league.”
―Gerry Spence, trial lawyer and author of the New York Times bestseller How to Argue and Win
Every Time
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: November 06, 2008, 02:22:16 AM »

Good night everybody!!  Must go to sleep now!

Rest up Mytime big weekend ahead of you.  Sweet dreams.

Just one last thought, what if I am not allowed to share anything with you monkeys.   

I will have to become a lurker!!   

Good question.  You will have to just keep it to yourself (and email me) 

Have you got my email address?
shhhh  don't worry I'll find it...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 06, 2008, 02:24:40 AM »

Previously, Dr. Amador was a professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons; on the Board of Directors of the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI); Director of Research at NAMI; and the Director of Psychology at the New York State Psychiatric Institute.

In addition to his books Dr. Amador has published over 100 peer-reviewed scientific papers, and many other publications that have been translated into more than 20 languages.

Dr. Amador was co-chair of the last text revision of the Schizophrenia and related disorders section of the DSM IV-TR (often referred to as the “Psychiatrists’ Bible”).
Press
Yes, really! Emerge from a fight more in love - Today Show
How To Emerge From A Fight More In Love - Cosmo
Making a Difference, Making a LEAP of the Heart - NAMI Advocate
Accused Tantalus killer called unfit by attorney - Star Bulletin
Mau-Goffredo unfit for trial - The Honolulu Advertiser
The plea the system ignored - Edit=blocked website.  MB
There “they” go again!
Being single in a couples’ world - Calgary Herald
The Biology of Denial: Not Unwilling to See - Just Unable - Attention
La Biologia de la Negacion: No es que no quiera ver - Es que no puede - Attention, August 2008
Lidiando con la Negacion: Atraviese la negacion, rodeela, pasele pour encima y por debajo usando estrategias para lidiar con los sintomas del TDA/H de un ser querido - Attention, October

Good info. Out4Bull!! Thanks
YW  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:11:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 06, 2008, 02:24:50 AM »

I think the new attorney may believe they could get her to talk with Dr. Amador's method.  Maybe they already did?  Maybe she confessed to the pastor that she spent 4 hours with?  (just speculating, of course)

“Dr. Amador’s LEAP method takes you by the hand and heart and leads you to an understanding
that gives you the power to break the impasse and get what you need. This will be an invaluable
tool for anyone who wants to get past ‘I’m right and you’re wrong!’ I know of nothing even in
the same league.”
―Gerry Spence, trial lawyer and author of the New York Times bestseller How to Argue and Win
Every Time

The LEAP method, hmmmm???  For Casey that would be quite a leap.  We can hope.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: November 06, 2008, 02:30:36 AM »

REAL QUICK - o/t  When I do spell check and it highlights mytime in another post, spell check wants me to change it to motormouth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 06, 2008, 02:37:14 AM »

I don't want to get in trouble for being O/T !  I just looked at myself a little closer than I ever have and I thought  I might have seen something I hadn't seen before.   I have never seen the rear of another to compare, if you know what I mean!  May be time for a new avi as I am a girl monkey.

To keep somewhat "on topic", I sure hope we get the doc dumps early tomorrow.  I was really disappointed they didn't come today.  I did spend some time with Murt and the car cam.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: November 06, 2008, 02:38:34 AM »

I don't want to get in trouble for being O/T !  I just looked at myself a little closer than I ever have and I thought  I might have seen something I hadn't seen before.   I have never seen the rear of another to compare, if you know what I mean!  May be time for a new avi as I am a girl monkey.

To keep somewhat "on topic", I sure hope we get the doc dumps early tomorrow.  I was really disappointed they didn't come today.  I did spend some time with Murt and the car cam.

No, I love that avi!!  Yes I hope it comes out tomorrow too!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #949 on: November 06, 2008, 02:46:13 AM »

Thanks!  I checked out the TSA website, too.  I think I'm okay on products except for my gigantic hairspray container, so that will have to go in the ole suitcase.

Goodnight, all!  Enjoy the doc dump tomorrow. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #950 on: November 06, 2008, 02:49:42 AM »

Elvis is dead? 

According to her, he lives in a house in Sweden that is a duplicate of Graceland, behind the real Lisa Marie who was taken to Sweden shortly after his death and left there with another family, and the Lisa Marie we know here in the U.S. has stolen the real Lisa Marie's identify, not to mention fortune.  But she's going to straighten it all out, she's been working with the FBI on it since about 1998.

So does Casey seem insane to you ?

That lady sounds more scizophrenic with the paranoia and dellusional stuff.   Does Casey seem insane?  No, not insane but several fries short of a happy meal.   

One enchilada short of a combination plate.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: November 06, 2008, 02:52:29 AM »

Good night for real!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 06, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »

KCJ

If you're still here..  this is the best I can do. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: November 06, 2008, 06:39:07 AM »

A little about Bi Polar disorder.  No I'm not referring to myself.  But, I did have a close relative with this.  Luckily, she didn't really hurt anyone physically.  But oh what a nightmare she could create and I mean from day one!!  They seem to have no boundaries, it's all about them.  Very close to Borderline Personality Disorder, but a little less deliberate.  People can have dual diagnosis or more. 

I know 3 people with bipolar disorder, only one has tried to physically harm anyone and she acts completely insane, thinks the FBI is protecting her, has bodyguards on her all the time, is obsessed with Elvis being alive, just crazy stuff constantly. 
The second one stays on the severely depressed more than anything, wouldn't harm a flea and doesn't act goofy at all.  The third one has abnormal thinking also but it's more along the lines of prefers to live on the streets, in homeless shelters, with 30 cents in his pocket when he doesn't have to. 
Makes you wonder just how wide that bipolar dianosis is.

Marymary, Bud's Girl and others:  The following is not a reflection of what you have written here but it's at this point that I realized I had to pour out my feelings.  It just seemed simpler to click your quote button than go several pages and hit reply. I hope you understand why I could not stay silent.

I cannot in good conscience fail to reply after reading several posts about bi-polar disease.

I have been married 21 years.  My husband is bi-polar.  It is a genetic trait (50/50 chance we've been told).  It runs through his family generation after generation and is one of the main reasons we don't have children.

I have always been disturbed that it is such a hidden disease...one that has been whispered about for decades.  Now I am more disturbed that it has become a catch-all, misunderstood disease.  I am a natural redhead and I must tell you that even though my hair is graying now, I have a much quicker and hotter temper than my husband ever thought of having.  Yet he is the one with the mental illness called bi-polar.

Bi-polar is simply the current buzz word for manic depression.  While there is no cure for it, there are extremely effective medicines available to bring the brain chemistry to a more normal level. 

My husband is bi-polar.  From the way others describe the disease in generalizations, I might add, I should perhaps expect violence.  Yet the worse thing I've ever had to deal with when he was at his absolute worst was the fear he might kill himself...not violently but by just fading away...maybe by forgetting to breathe.  It's very hard for a spouse to understand that loving someone is not enough to keep them living.  Hospitalization and the right meds are imperative in that situation.

All told, out of our 21 years, we've probably had less than 6 months total of severe depression.  Mania?  His mania tends to manifest in buying things and even on a bad day, I can still outshop him.  Mania has never been a problem for us due to the medication. At times we both have been known to overuse our credit cards but nowadays that's almost the norm for Americans.  Thankfully, we have that totally under control which makes our credit healthier than many "normal" couples.

Bi-polar has become the mental health catch-all word as a way to define why people do outrageous things like murder.  More often than not, while it may be one of the problems, there are usually other mental illnesses undiagnosed in the criminal.  Plus, just being plain mean doesn't have a medical diagnosis as far as I know.  For some reason we have difficulty believing there are just some plain old evil people living on this planet with us.

I don't doubt that some of you have known bi-polars who exhibited amoral behavior but it is quite possible that other underlying mental illnesses were also involved.  I just want those of you who are not well-versed in this particular mental illness to think before you automatically equate it with evil behavior.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: November 06, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »

Good Morning all you great Monkeys.  Hope everyone has good day.  I am so excited that it is only two days before we find Caylee.  Nice way to start the day! 
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: November 06, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »

I'M SURE IT'S BEEN POSTED, BUT IF NOT, MURT ASKED A MONKEY TO LET YOU KNOW HIS ANNOUNCEMENT.  HE IS SETTING UP AN INTERVIEW WITH LEONARD PADILLA,  BUT NOT TOTALLY CONFIRMED YET.  HE'S WAITING TO HERE BACK FROM HIM ABOUT HIS SCHEDULE, WHILE IN FL.

MURT CHAT HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY A BUNCH OF TROLLS, PREVENT PEOPLE FROM POSTING!  GGGRRR.   

Thank you very much Dihannah1 i had to give my daughter the computer last night so i was afraid i would miss it. and those trolls have been bugging him for some time now

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: November 06, 2008, 07:08:09 AM »

A little about Bi Polar disorder.  No I'm not referring to myself.  But, I did have a close relative with this.  Luckily, she didn't really hurt anyone physically.  But oh what a nightmare she could create and I mean from day one!!  They seem to have no boundaries, it's all about them.  Very close to Borderline Personality Disorder, but a little less deliberate.  People can have dual diagnosis or more. 

I know 3 people with bipolar disorder, only one has tried to physically harm anyone and she acts completely insane, thinks the FBI is protecting her, has bodyguards on her all the time, is obsessed with Elvis being alive, just crazy stuff constantly. 
The second one stays on the severely depressed more than anything, wouldn't harm a flea and doesn't act goofy at all.  The third one has abnormal thinking also but it's more along the lines of prefers to live on the streets, in homeless shelters, with 30 cents in his pocket when he doesn't have to. 
Makes you wonder just how wide that bipolar dianosis is.

Marymary, Bud's Girl and others:  The following is not a reflection of what you have written here but it's at this point that I realized I had to pour out my feelings.  It just seemed simpler to click your quote button than go several pages and hit reply. I hope you understand why I could not stay silent.

I cannot in good conscience fail to reply after reading several posts about bi-polar disease.

I have been married 21 years.  My husband is bi-polar.  It is a genetic trait (50/50 chance we've been told).  It runs through his family generation after generation and is one of the main reasons we don't have children.

I have always been disturbed that it is such a hidden disease...one that has been whispered about for decades.  Now I am more disturbed that it has become a catch-all, misunderstood disease.  I am a natural redhead and I must tell you that even though my hair is graying now, I have a much quicker and hotter temper than my husband ever thought of having.  Yet he is the one with the mental illness called bi-polar.

Bi-polar is simply the current buzz word for manic depression.  While there is no cure for it, there are extremely effective medicines available to bring the brain chemistry to a more normal level. 

My husband is bi-polar.  From the way others describe the disease in generalizations, I might add, I should perhaps expect violence.  Yet the worse thing I've ever had to deal with when he was at his absolute worst was the fear he might kill himself...not violently but by just fading away...maybe by forgetting to breathe.  It's very hard for a spouse to understand that loving someone is not enough to keep them living.  Hospitalization and the right meds are imperative in that situation.

All told, out of our 21 years, we've probably had less than 6 months total of severe depression.  Mania?  His mania tends to manifest in buying things and even on a bad day, I can still outshop him.  Mania has never been a problem for us due to the medication. At times we both have been known to overuse our credit cards but nowadays that's almost the norm for Americans.  Thankfully, we have that totally under control which makes our credit healthier than many "normal" couples.

Bi-polar has become the mental health catch-all word as a way to define why people do outrageous things like murder.  More often than not, while it may be one of the problems, there are usually other mental illnesses undiagnosed in the criminal.  Plus, just being plain mean doesn't have a medical diagnosis as far as I know.  For some reason we have difficulty believing there are just some plain old evil people living on this planet with us.

I don't doubt that some of you have known bi-polars who exhibited amoral behavior but it is quite possible that other underlying mental illnesses were also involved.  I just want those of you who are not well-versed in this particular mental illness to think before you automatically equate it with evil behavior.

Thank you for sharing.  Your story gives a good insight to the illness.  God Bless you both.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: November 06, 2008, 07:11:32 AM »

Sweet Morgan and Heathers (and any lurking monkeys):

Murt said that he was going to change his site to registration only on Monday.  He not only had trolls last night, he also had hackers that were causing the entire chat to stop and restart numerous times.

Also, if you haven't heard, he's supposed to have a personal interview this morning (around 9 his time) with George.  He just happened to meet him yesterday and when he asked, George said yes!

As Heathers said, the mystery guest is Leonard.

Have a great day and welcome all new monkeys!   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #958 on: November 06, 2008, 07:12:54 AM »

Were the trolls just kids who do that kind of thing for fun, or Anthony friends?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #959 on: November 06, 2008, 07:13:23 AM »

Oh, Btw, Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.