March 28, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 310802 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: November 06, 2008, 07:15:20 AM »

Were the trolls just kids who do that kind of thing for fun, or Anthony friends?

Lisa

IMO, it was both.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: November 06, 2008, 07:20:18 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #962 on: November 06, 2008, 07:21:23 AM »

Why is it that people here are so stuck up, they only reply to the friends in their little clique.TONS of people told me this is true,a nd now I believe it?

Becca  I have amazed myself with my absolute brilliance  and really thought I would stimulate a lurker to jump in, but  often it was a case of being a little dazzled by my own bs!!!!!!!
This site is like the hotel california, you can check in but you'll never leave, there's alot of great people with insight that most of us could only wish for. Stick around.  J

I have some catching up to do but MizJay this was fricking funny!!! Hotel California, OMG  you are so right!!     I have often thought the same thing, like Wow I had an epiphany and it fell flat, only to be picked up hours later when someone catching up got it.  I have also exalted my own brilliance to myself.... Great Job BooMonkey, never thought of that!! LOL   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: November 06, 2008, 07:22:22 AM »

Thanks, Mammy.  I hope it doesn't offend anyone but I think it is one of the most misunderstood diseases out there.  I would love to write a book about our experiences, etc. but it is not my story until 21 years ago.  Unfortunately, my husband still is too vulnerable after seeing this in him family and in himself, as well as the social stigma he has seen. 

To tell you the truth, I have my doubts whether Casey is BP in the traditional sense although not being able to sleep is one of the symptoms.  However, in everything we've read, a decrease in sexual interest is also common which is why I doubt her being BP.  For some reason, people forget that you can just be manic or depressed.  When the term bi-polar became more acceptable than manic depressive, it seems the public forgot you can have just one part of the disease.  It is possible if this diagnosis fits her though that her cycle of depression may be short while the manic part is much, much longer.  Only a doctor could diagnose this properly through in-patient observation, etc.

Finding the right doctor is paramount to controlling this disease.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #964 on: November 06, 2008, 07:23:09 AM »

Were the trolls just kids who do that kind of thing for fun, or Anthony friends?

Lisa

IMO, it was both.

Wow, because I was on Murt's site (I registered) and saw that people were ignoring the msg's from those not registered.  I read that some really disgusting things were said about Murt's son.   That's why it made me think they were friends of the Anthony's.

Lisa
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: November 06, 2008, 07:30:25 AM »

Lisa

IMO, it was both.

Wow, because I was on Murt's site (I registered) and saw that people were ignoring the msg's from those not registered.  I read that some really disgusting things were said about Murt's son.   That's why it made me think they were friends of the Anthony's.

Lisa

He also mentioned that he has a small group of people who try to stir up trouble any time he posts and they find him.  I just chalk it up to jealousy, immaturity, and general meanness...but that's jmo...lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #966 on: November 06, 2008, 07:35:52 AM »

Interesting post DR, thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: November 06, 2008, 07:36:31 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Texas based Equusearch is back in Orlando to resume their search for Caylee Anthony
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --Search for Caylee to resume
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man in charge of Texas Equusearch, Tim Miller and his team are back in Orlando gearing up for this weekend's search for Caylee and Jennifer Kesse.

With maps and some help from the Orange County Sheriffs office, Tim and his team have identified three key areas to concentrate on. “These three areas where all the phone activity happened. Anywhere from a five to eight mile radius around all three towers and use some common sense on where someone could go and to possibly dump something and get out without being seen.”

Miller had to call off the last search because much of the area they needed to comb through was under water. This time Miller says conditions are right. “Water is way down, its fall, vegetation is starting to die down, another plus for us and we're hoping the weather stays cool...better for searchers.”

So far they have 250 team leaders signed up. Equusearch is expecting thousands of volunteers which Miller says has had him thinking and feeling optimistic. “Maybe it's God's time.  The holidays are right ahead of us.   What better gift to give to this family and this community than bringing this to a close.”

The new command center for Equusearch is at Shadow Ridge and Lee Vista Boulevard. There is training on Friday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The Anthony family has a new command and volunteer center.  The Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center is at 1602 S. Goldenrod Road in Orlando. It is open daily 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: November 06, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »

Lisa

IMO, it was both.

Lisa

He also mentioned that he has a small group of people who try to stir up trouble any time he posts and they find him.  I just chalk it up to jealousy, immaturity, and general meanness...but that's jmo...lol

It's pretty sad when they have to talk about Murt's son.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: November 06, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »

Lisa

IMO, it was both.

Lisa

It's pretty sad when they have to talk about Murt's son.

I totally agree.  While I was there, a troll used the private message feature and when the woman got back to the main board, she asked Murt about his son.  I felt so sorry for her because I figure it was a total set-up from the pm.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: November 06, 2008, 07:45:07 AM »

Just in case some of you don't know (this happens alot to me on the boards), Murt's only child, a son, died at age 25 from complications of juvenile diabetes. 

Most of you may already know he lost his wife in January of this year to complications from diabetes, too.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: November 06, 2008, 07:55:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608nov06,0,7406889.story

Report argues against death for Casey Anthony

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
November 6, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors a report Wednesday outlining arguments on why the single mother accused of killing her child should not face the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence and describes how aspects of Anthony's case do not fit the state criteria for the death penalty -- a sentence reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times, as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it had received the report, which is not a public record. Such reports are part of the process prosecutors go through to decide whether they will seek a death sentence or life in prison for a person charged with a capital crime.

The report is not an admission of guilt. The idea is to explore whether facts in the case truly justify the death penalty if a suspect is convicted.

Anthony was charged last month with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. No body has been found, and Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, and family members contend that the child, who would have turned 3 in August, still could be alive.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and doubt she exists.

If prosecutors pursue the death penalty, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase, when the jury hears evidence for and against imposing
the ultimate penalty.

Some of the arguments outlined against death include:

* The techniques used to analyze hair and air samples from the trunk of Anthony's car to prove evidence of a body are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and highly susceptible to mishandling," Lenamon wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, according to the report.

* Details of the Anthony case are insufficient to justify the death penalty, the lawyer wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. There is no history of child abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated. No one knows how death might have happened -- if at all. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

* Filicide -- the act of a parent killing a child -- is different from other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories.

* Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. The report mentions Andrea Yates, a Texas mother who drowned her five children. She was sentenced to life in prison but later sent to a mental hospital. Susan Smith, the South Carolina mother who drowned her two children in a lake, got life in prison.

* Experts will likely agree that Anthony was "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth," the report said. Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and the arrest "is not normal," Lenamon wrote.

* Anita Simmons, an Orange County woman who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison, the report said. Lenamon also cited other examples around that state that also led to life sentences.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that filing a notice of the death penalty is not the right thing to do," he wrote.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: November 06, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »

Just in case some of you don't know (this happens alot to me on the boards), Murt's only child, a son, died at age 25 from complications of juvenile diabetes. 

Most of you may already know he lost his wife in January of this year to complications from diabetes, too.
Pretty sad to exploit one's tragedy 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 06, 2008, 07:59:12 AM »

<snip>Nancy Grace
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: An attorney hired by tot mom Casey Anthony`s defense team is reportedly asking prosecutors to show Anthony some mercy and not seek the death penalty. They`re using baby pictures of their client to help their cause. Those photos show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother and with family members. Anthony`s lawyers say if Caylee`s death did occur, it was probably a tragic accident, and they say Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform while she was possibly sedated. Anthony`s defense team also says she`s an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because she has no criminal record. And they say she may be suffering from depression or mental illness.

IMO THEY KNOW SHE KILLED HER

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg526794#msg526794

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: November 06, 2008, 08:03:42 AM »

Was mooted on NG that the Anthony's received $200.000 dollars for photos and video of Caylee when they did the Today show................Blood money............as imo they have known in their hearts Caylee lost her life months ago. I'm sure there is a part of Cindy who whillst genuinely concerned for her daughter will not let anyone other than she and George make a buck out of Caylee. $-) $-)

I think Casey may have recenty confessed to her Lawyers, as surely they could not have submitted all that about her being depressed and hypothesising about if Caylee was dead, without her approval. She must be party to this latest clumsy testing of the waters by her Solicitors. All in vain though.................We're not talking 'Night Nurse' here. the use of such a powerful and illegal agent as chlorform can hardly in this day and age be viewed as ''unwittingly'' sedating a 3 year old infant.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 06, 2008, 08:21:37 AM »

Thanks, Mammy.  I hope it doesn't offend anyone but I think it is one of the most misunderstood diseases out there.  I would love to write a book about our experiences, etc. but it is not my story until 21 years ago.  Unfortunately, my husband still is too vulnerable after seeing this in him family and in himself, as well as the social stigma he has seen. 

To tell you the truth, I have my doubts whether Casey is BP in the traditional sense although not being able to sleep is one of the symptoms.  However, in everything we've read, a decrease in sexual interest is also common which is why I doubt her being BP.  For some reason, people forget that you can just be manic or depressed.  When the term bi-polar became more acceptable than manic depressive, it seems the public forgot you can have just one part of the disease.  It is possible if this diagnosis fits her though that her cycle of depression may be short while the manic part is much, much longer.  Only a doctor could diagnose this properly through in-patient observation, etc.

Finding the right doctor is paramount to controlling this disease.

DR,
I really liked reading your post this morning.Finding the right Doctor is key.My family went through this with my brother.The Veteran's Home staff Doctor..he never could nail down the exact problem my Brother suffered.But the first words out of his mouth were Bipolar.Up until the time he passed away he saw numerous Doctors,and I think the last Diagnosis they came up with was Boderline Personality Disorder.
 I do believe some people are just mean. I am interested to find out what the root of the problem is with Casey,though. Post some more,I enjoy hearing what you have to say.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 06, 2008, 08:29:05 AM »

Good Morning Blonde.Thanks for all you do here .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #977 on: November 06, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys: KiahJ, Monken, cubbeegirl, trimmonthelake, Tater, tabandmike, mstam656, Blonde, Bearlyhere, michelete2, Brandy777, mammy, IamHereToday, daddysgirl68, 3bsmom, heathers, anothermonkey and all other monkeys and guests!

Still asleep. I see the info. against the death penalty for Casey. Anything else new?

We need a snoring monkey.

I remember you, Caylee.
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: November 06, 2008, 08:33:16 AM »

Good morning.  Well, I've got to start reading backwards because I wasn't able to keep up yesterday but was at Murt's last night when NG came on and gotta say I'm not surprised but very happy that KC's defense is finally talking plea deal.  If she doesn't tell them where to find Caylee's body, then I hope all deals are off.

It would seem that TES has made a huge difference without taking a step in the woods!  TES rocks.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #979 on: November 06, 2008, 08:34:45 AM »

<snip>Nancy Grace
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: An attorney hired by tot mom Casey Anthony`s defense team is reportedly asking prosecutors to show Anthony some mercy and not seek the death penalty. They`re using baby pictures of their client to help their cause. Those photos show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother and with family members. Anthony`s lawyers say if Caylee`s death did occur, it was probably a tragic accident, and they say Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform while she was possibly sedated. Anthony`s defense team also says she`s an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because she has no criminal record. And they say she may be suffering from depression or mental illness.

IMO THEY KNOW SHE KILLED HER

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg526794#msg526794

What's next? Is Casey going to write a book called "If I Did It"? Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Depression? Puuuuuuuulease. I have suffered from clinical depression since I was 12. This girl is not depressed. Personality disorder, maybe. Mental illness, maybe not.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.