April 28, 2024, 12:10:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 312708 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: November 07, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »

Brandi would you make me an avatar? Something beautiful, delicate, with 2 tears coming down right cheek for my 2 losses?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: November 07, 2008, 12:17:23 AM »

Snipped from Blonde:
There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

also athttp://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Does she have to meet all of the criteria or just 1 or 2 of 3? 
You only need one aggravating factor

If LE can prove that Casey gave Caylee chloroform or a sedative... they've got her.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 07, 2008, 12:17:46 AM »

The only truly new interviews I have seen today are:

1. August 1 Interview with GA
2. August 4 Interview with CA (I am on page 17 of 58 now)
3. September 8 Dante Salate's Interview

The rest of the docs seem to be repeats or just reports of no real significance.

If someone knows of anything big I am missing, please let me know.

I have found the pdfs at http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608 thanks to our monkeys!

I'm glad you posted about which ones were new... I start reading them and I've heard or read them before, and I get bored.  I'm off to read Dante's.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: November 07, 2008, 12:17:57 AM »

FYI - WE HAVE A PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 8TH (SATURDAY) ALL FILLED UP - WE ARE NOW WORKING ON NOVEMBER 9TH (SUNDAY).  THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE FILLED IN THE SLOTS.  REMEMBER EVEN IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON THE SCHEDULE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN AT ANY TIME.  THE OBJECTIVE IS TO HAVE THE FULL 24HR/48HR PERIOD FILLED IN WITH NO GAPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4000.0

Klaas - I am susperstitious.  If needed, I will be on for the 9th, but I don't want to sign up until the end of the day on the 8th.

Klass, since I'm more than 1,200 miles from Orlando, I will just take my own personal time out for a moment of prayer on Sat.  God bless all of you.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: November 07, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »

I now understand why Cindy has done some of the things she has done ...well sort of... She asked George about the decomp smell and in trying to protect her he lied to her and agreed it was the pizza. That lie has caused a lot of this insanity to go on. Well he sure is in the dog house now. When she reads his statement he's in a heap of trouble
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 07, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Orientation.pdf 
Has anybody seen this?  Look what it says:

The Core Team of TES, Mark NeJame
and other key & concerned participants
I tried to open this and it said the file is damaged and cannot be repaired??
Same thing From a different site
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

I am so upset!!!!

I am off.  I am done.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: November 07, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »

Tim Miller appeared very confidence tonight on NG that Caylee Marie's remains will be found.  It will be these remains that will be the catalyst that will provide the "aggravating factor" required to seek the death penalty again Casey Anthony.

Janet

_______

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER:  ... Now, the situation as far as the -- the notation about, if there was a death, it was accidental, it doesn`t surprise me at all because they know we`re going to find the body by Monday, and at that time, all bets are off. The state prosecutor doesn`t have to make a deal. So if she`s going to make a deal, she`d better hurry up and do it now while she`s got some bargaining chips. Otherwise, it`s all over for her. And the attorney, Jose, and the gentleman from Miami, who`s very detached from being involved with her personally, is telling them, We better do something now because these guys are going to find the body.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Okay, please help.  I know I'm way behind from this past week, but what is it about them "knowing" they will find little Caylee's remains by Monday?  I'm confused.

I believe that Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla are very optimist that Caylee Marie's remains will be found when the cell phone records and pings are considered.

Janet

Oh my, that would be such a great miracle for little Caylee.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: November 07, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

I now understand why Cindy has done some of the things she has done ...well sort of... She asked George about the decomp smell and in trying to protect her he lied to her and agreed it was the pizza. That lie has caused a lot of this insanity to go on. Well he sure is in the dog house now. When she reads his statement he's in a heap of trouble

The whole entire family is in deep doo-doo, aren't they?  What a mess. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: November 07, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »

I agree. I don't understand why they have the team leader training set up for 6pm to 9pm. (?). For some like me, it's an hour drive back home after the meeting. At best, the wife and I will get to bed around 12am. Then it's up a 5am, and out the door by 6am for an hour drive to the command center by 7am.

And being a nightclub...I wonder how the parking is going to be like.

Chuck

I hope that you feel comfortable enough to voice that to Tim Miller.  It may be useful in alerting him that no input was soliticited by the organizer when it has been publicized that people are coming from all over & that Team Leader's ability to be rested up is rather important to the success of the search.  It's going to be difficult enough to get to sleep never mind having less hours to achieve it in.  If for nothing else it may be utilized in the future, it should have been taken into consideration & input should have been solicited from the experienced volunteers that have answered the call to participate.

I will have no problem voicing my opinion on the time they have selected. My only thoughts on why they did the 6m to 9pm, was for those who work during the day. I took the day off from work to attend this meeting, thinking it would be done morning /afternoon. I'm assuming that most searchers will be outside the Orlando area. (I could be wrong). But none the less...6pm-9pm is crazy, and with only two days prior notice.

Being downtown, I wonder if there will be any free parking. I'm not trying to appear cheap here, but with lost wages (time off work), gas, and supplies needed for the search.....I have over $400 out of pocket. Again...no complaints from me, as there are many of those who have come from out of state. These people have spent much, much more. God knows how much this is going to cost TES. We should send the bill to the Anthony's!

If this was the only choice TES had....then so be it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: November 07, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

Brandi would you make me an avatar? Something beautiful, delicate, with 2 tears coming down right cheek for my 2 losses?

Oh dear, I'd love to, but I am not sure I can do it justice. Give me a few days and let me see if I can come up with some to choose from.

I am flattered you have asked, but I think there may be more skilled people here.

Give me a little time.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1750 on: November 07, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

That is weird, IIRC on their post last night it just mentioned TES searching, they didn't even acknowledge Tim or give ANY info on his search, very strange.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: November 07, 2008, 12:26:44 AM »

FYI - WE HAVE A PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 8TH (SATURDAY) ALL FILLED UP - WE ARE NOW WORKING ON NOVEMBER 9TH (SUNDAY).  THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE FILLED IN THE SLOTS.  REMEMBER EVEN IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON THE SCHEDULE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN AT ANY TIME.  THE OBJECTIVE IS TO HAVE THE FULL 24HR/48HR PERIOD FILLED IN WITH NO GAPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4000.0

Klaas - I am susperstitious.  If needed, I will be on for the 9th, but I don't want to sign up until the end of the day on the 8th.

Klass, since I'm more than 1,200 miles from Orlando, I will just take my own personal time out for a moment of prayer on Sat.  God bless all of you.

GoldenOldie - that's what we are all doing, just picking a 1/2 hour time slot to take our own personal time out for prayer. 

SS - I understand what you mean.  I wasn't going to do a schedule for the 9th but I'd like to believe they will be successful on the 8th.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: November 07, 2008, 12:27:18 AM »

Nite, nite all of you wonderful Monkeys.  I can't keep my eyes opened anymore.  I'll have a lot of catching-up to do again tomorrow.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: November 07, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

Nite, nite all of you wonderful Monkeys.  I can't keep my eyes opened anymore.  I'll have a lot of catching-up to do again tomorrow.

Nite Golden Oldie
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 07, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »

Night GoldenOldie~Thanks for no making me feel like a complete blonde ALL by myself.......I'm not even really blonde!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: November 07, 2008, 12:34:01 AM »

Spoke to Colt/Chuck and I was a little naive about the search!  Now I am really nervous but still determined.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: November 07, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »

I tried to open this and it said the file is damaged and cannot be repaired??
Same thing From a different site
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

I am so upset!!!!

I am off.  I am done.

Janet
[/quote]

Not sure about this, it's still bothering me.

Tabu Nightclub
46 N Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
(Orange Ave. between Washington & Central)
When: Friday, November 7, 2008
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Local Contact: Jamie Copenhaver
407-897-1184

Do we know if this is legit?  My son used to go to Tabu Nightclub with his friends. I still cannot understand people being asked to go there on a FRIDAY night...when downtown Orlando is buzzing with the younger crowd who are going from club to club. It doesn't make sense to me.  I keep thinking it's something made up to detour people...but I watch too many crime shows.    How do we know if this IS real?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: November 07, 2008, 12:37:25 AM »

Spoke to Colt/Chuck and I was a little naive about the search!  Now I am really nervous but still determined.

Hi Mytime and Monkeys

I am curious about the particulars, if you can share what did you learn?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: November 07, 2008, 12:38:05 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/search/Casey-Anthony-Documents-august-25/most-recent/2/

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 07, 2008, 12:38:31 AM »

OK~This time I previewed first, God bless to all the volunteers and TES, and Tim. I may be there if my car is delivered in time, prayers to all and good night monkeys!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.