March 28, 2024, 11:20:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: WHO GETS YOUR VOTE FOR PRESIDENT?  (Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 03:47:47 PM)
JOHN MCCAIN - 47 (68.1%)
BARACK OBAMA - 21 (30.4%)
RALPH NADER - 0 (0%)
PARIS HILTON - 0 (0%)
OTHER - 1 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO GETS YOUR VOTE FOR PRESIDENT?  (Read 8726 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »

His difficulties have all been removed. No one to even be a bump in the road on that path of recovery and utpoia. From day one his plans will be fully in play. There is no roadblock. It's all his way, his solutions, his ideas, his implementations. Day 2 will be better than day one, day three better than day two, and on and on.

You asked for it. You got it.

I watched some of the Obama speech last night.  Not having followed politics before this election, I never listened to one before.

It sounded like a version/confession of "I lied."  We won't be able to do all things things...due to time, other problems...etc.

"I mislead you."  However, I remain charismatic.  I will continue to point the finger of failure at others, and my veneer will remain untarnished.

Is this a standard speech for the winner?

I don't know how many people will be saved by the $500 stimulus check that politicians and talking heads want to get in the mail as soon as possible.  I do suspect that millions and future generations of Americanwill pay be paying for it.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »

The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »

His difficulties have all been removed. No one to even be a bump in the road on that path of recovery and utpoia. From day one his plans will be fully in play. There is no roadblock. It's all his way, his solutions, his ideas, his implementations. Day 2 will be better than day one, day three better than day two, and on and on.

You asked for it. You got it.

I watched some of the Obama speech last night.  Not having followed politics before this election, I never listened to one before.

It sounded like a version/confession of "I lied."  We won't be able to do all things things...due to time, other problems...etc.

"I mislead you."  However, I remain charismatic.  I will continue to point the finger of failure at others, and my veneer will remain untarnished.

Is this a standard speech for the winner?

I don't know how many people will be saved by the $500 stimulus check that politicians and talking heads want to get in the mail as soon as possible.  I do suspect that millions and future generations of Americanwill pay be paying for it.
jmho

Careful, Whiskeygirl. Logical thinking is decidedly out of vogue as of today.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »

I wonder of they will repaint the White House.....could be considered "Politically Incorrect"!
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.