March 29, 2024, 04:41:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The People have spoken, now empty your wallets!  (Read 1203 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 05, 2008, 05:35:46 PM »

The People have spoken, now empty your wallets!

By Dr. Laurie Roth  Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The people have spoken.  We want change and to be loved by the world again.  We want a king and we got a king.  Not that I would dare dampen the loving throng of adoring fans but has anything like this ever happened to a country before?

Going back into ancient but very real history spoken of in the Bible: The Israelis wanted to be like everyone else and they wanted a king!

“...God says in 1 Samuel 1:9 “Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do."Then God says 1st Samuel 1:18 “When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.19, But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us. 20, then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.” 2, When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22, The LORD answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

Also, not to interrupt the off the scale celebration, has any other leader ever talked of massive overhauls, reforms and change to inspire education, farmers, environment, jobs and roads?  Gee….lets see…….Castro promised endless help and change while people yelled, “praise the Lord.” I think we know the end of that “change” story, an endless sea of inner tubes and floating structures with desperate folks wanting freedom at any cost coming to America.  I do believe that Stalin and Hitler promised to rescue and change a whole bunch as well.  I’m not saying that is Obama’s agenda but lets also not be stupid and forget how change indeed can be manipulated and oppress people.  Its always sweet in the beginning according to our recent history in the world!

(snip)

read the rest here -

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/6073

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.